Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion IX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion IX Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion IX   XPlosion IX I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 am

Standard No Show protocol:
Read the archives for the segments.

BETH AND RHAKA VS KELLY AND KATIE LEA
The Disciples Theme hits and Beth Phoenix and Rhaka Khan come out.

Matt Striker: Here's the first match! Battle of the ugly chicks and Kelly Kelly!

Beth does her signature taunt on the turnbuckle as Rhaka walks around the ring, before settling down on the apron.

Justin Roberts: From Buffalo, New York....weighing in at 150 pounds.....Beth Phoenix! And her partner.....from the Isle of Man....weighing in at 160 pounds.......Rhaka.....Khan!

Holla hits and Kelly Kelly and Katie Lea Burchill come out.

Justin Roberts: On her way to the ring....from Jacksonville, Florida.....weighing in at 108 pounds.....Kelly.....Kelly! And her partner......from London, England.......weighing in at 140 pounds........Katie....Lea....Burchill!

Kelly hangs on the apron as the Twisted Sister and the Glamazon shuffle around the ring. The ring bell hits and the two struggle against each other. Beth shoves Katie away, and Katie runs back and hits the ropes. Tilt-A-Whirl sideslam by Beth!

Michael Cole: Nice sideslam there by Phoenix!

Beth grabs Katie and attempts a cloverleaf! Katie shuffles around, bow and arrow stretch! Beth stands up with Katie on her back!

Matt Striker: What the hell?

Beth pulls Katie onto her shoulders! SAMOAN--KAT NIP!

Michael Cole: Nice reversal!

Katie crawls over and tags in Kelly, and Kelly hops onto the turnbuckle!

Matt Striker: High risk maneuver in the works!

Rhaka gets worried and tags herself in! Kelly climbs down! Rhaka runs, clothesline! Rhaka hits the ropes, leap, double stomp! Rhaka prepares in a corner.

Michael Cole: What is Rhaka planning?

The referee, Scott Armstrong, helps Beth onto the apron. Kelly gets up and turns around, Katie tags herself in! Axe kick on Kelly by Rhaka Khan! Scott Armstrong runs over and yells at Katie!

Matt Striker; Huh?

Rhaka tags in Beth! Kelly is paying attention to Katie and Scott's argument! GLAM SLAM ON KELLY! Katie is crawling onto the apron! Armstrong slides over as Beth covers Kelly!

1!
Katie gets on the apron!
2!
Katie climbs through the ropes!
3!
The pin can not be stopped and the ring bell hits!

Rhaka and Beth quickly get onto the mat and celebrate, as the Disciples theme hits.

Justin Roberts: The winners of this match....by pinfall....Beth Phoenix and Rhaka Khan!

Drew McIntyre vs Chris Jericho, 2 out of 3 wins match

King of My World hits and Y2J comes out, doing his facing backstage taunt. He spins to the crowd, getting tons and tons of cheers, as fireworks go off. He is smiling, and starts walking to the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following match is a two out of three falls match!!! If the challenger wins, he will get an XPlosion contract. On his way to the ring.....weighing in at 226 pounds...from Calgary, Alberta Canada......Chris.....JERICHO!!!

Jericho hangs on the ropes for a bit, then climbs into the ring.

Michael Cole: It's a bit weird...

Matt Striker: What?

Michael Cole: Seeing Chris Jericho without John Morrison.

Matt Striker: Cry me a river beeyotch.

Jericho waits in the ring, and then What If hits and Drew McIntyre comes out. The crowd chants "Who are you? Who are you?" Drew smiles and walks to the ring.

Justin Roberts: And the challenger......weighing in at 250 pounds.....from Ayr, Scotland......DREW....MCINTYRE!

Jericho and Drew stare at each other and shuffle around the ring until the ring bell hits. Cockily, Drew charges at Jericho. Jericho slides behind McIntyre, flash back! Jericho taunts at the crowd, getting huge face heat. McIntyre kips up, imitating Shawn Michaels. Jericho turns around and Drew grabs him! Suplex!

Matt Striker: Hard to believe Chris did not see that coming.

Drew lifts up both legs, then falls back and lets Jericho go! Jericho goes face first into the turnbuckle!

Michael Cole: That has gotta hurt!

Drew swings to his feet as Chris comes back. McIntyre applies a double underhook, northern lights suplex by Y2J! Jericho pulls McIntyre to the center of the ring. Jericho runs, springboard, LIONS---Drew rolls away! Y2J lands on his feet!

Matt Striker: That was almost it for Drew!

Drew climbs up the ropes, clothesline over by Jericho! Drew hangs on the apron! Jericho runs, springboard, TRIANGLE DROPKICK REVERSED! Drew is holding Chris's legs on the apron! Drew climbs in and grabs Y2J's head. He hangs him up in a facelock...EGO TRIP!

Michael Cole: What a neckbreaker!

Drew lifts Chris Jericho intoa double underhook! The crowd starts booing like crazy!

Matt Striker: Watch out Chris!

McIntyre swings his leg in, SCOT DDT!!! Cover!
3!!!

Drew gets up and rests on a turnbuckle. The referee pulls Chris to his feet.

Justin Roberts: The first point goes to....Drew....McIntyre!

Michael Cole: And Drew scores the first pin! One nothing, Drew McIntyre!

Jericho appears frustrated. The ring bell hits and Chris runs at Drew. Drew runs and hits a clothesline, then drops and hits with an elbow. Cover!
Kickout!

Matt Striker: Not even close! Idiot!

Drew rolls around and gets up. He stands behind Y2J's point of view as Chris Jericho gets up. Drew runs, BIG B--JERICHO GRABS HIS LEG! Chris gets above him and grasps Drew McIntyre's other leg!

Michael Cole: Here we go!

Jericho crouches and locks Drew in the Walls of Jericho!

Michael Cole: WALLS OF JERICHO!!! VINTAGE Y2J!!!

Drew struggles! McIntyre reaches for the ropes, Jericho adds a ton of pressure!

Matt Striker: Drew McIntyre is gonna tap out!

Drew screams in pain and reaches for the ropes one last time! He can't reach it! Drew taps out!!!

Justin Roberts: The second point goes to....Chris...Jericho!!!

Michael Cole: Tied ballgame, anything goes now!

Chris gets up, smiling. He walks around the ring, staring at Drew. The referee attempts to bring Drew to his feet, but McIntyre shoves him away. Drew gets up and shuffles around the ring, parallel to Chris. The ring bell hits once more, and both men run at each other. Drew goes for a clothesline, Chris leaps high and tilts for a dropkick!

Matt Striker: Nice dropkick from the fat guy!

Michael Cole: He's not that fat...

Jericho gets up and runs at Drew, who is on the floor. Jericho leaps, senton! Cover!
Kickout!

Michael Cole: Close one!

Jericho rolls to the corner and gets up, while Drew push-ups himself to his feet. Drew runs for a forearm, Chris ducks under. Jericho grabs the back of Drew's head. Y2J runs, then jumps sideways over the ropes! Bulldog onto the ropes!

Matt Striker: Damn! Fat guy can jump!

Jericho slides into the ring, and notices Drew is laying on the top rope. Chris leaps and hits an enzuigiri! Drew bounces off the ropes!

Michael Cole: Vintage

Matt Striker: Shut up.

Jericho hops and grabs the back of Drew's head! Chris applies his knees to Drew's face, CODEBREA--Jericho is held up! Drew drops him down! SCOT DDT!

Michael Cole: MCINTYRE OUT OF NOWHERE WITH THAT DDT!

Drew McIntyre and Chris Jericho are on the floor, almost knocked out.
1!
2!
3!

Matt Striker: I think they're both out!

4!
5!

Drew rolls over and throws his arm onto Jericho's shoulders!

KICKOUT!!!

Michael Cole: Chris has got some fight still left in him!

Both men still lay on the floor. The ref restarts the count as both men start rolling to the ropes. Drew McIntyre is the first to get up. Jericho gets up and turns around. Drew runs! Jericho spins around and grabs Drew's neck! Drew elbows, SCOT DDT OUT OF NOWHERE!!! Cover!

Matt Striker: That's it for Chris!!!

3!!!

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match....and the newest superstar on XPlosion........DREW......MCINTYRE!!!

Michael Cole: What a match for Drew! A win over the owner of EWE, and a contract for XPlosion!

What If hits and the smiling Drew McIntyre laughs at Y2J. He then slides out of the ring, and heads backstage.

X-Pac vs Matt Hardy

No match, see Matt Hardy Show

Rated Legacy vs Rated Legacy

The Rated RKO theme hits and Randy Orton and Edge come out. The arena is blue and there is smoke and a pyro waterfall falls on the two. The smoke clears and both men are doing their signature poses, while holding the XPlosion Tag titles. They are getting both boos and cheers.

Justin Roberts: On their way to the ring......at a combined weight of 495 pounds...they are THE......XPLOSION TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS........Edge.....and Randy Orton!

Edge slides into the ring as Randy taunts on the turnbuckle. Randy hands Edge his belt, and Edge hands both belts to the referee.

Michael Cole: In case you missed last week's main event, Edge and Orton beat their stablemates Legacy for their tag team titles.

A New Day hits and the rest of Rated Legacy charge at the ring. Justin Roberts slides out of the ring to safety. Ted Dibiase slides and him and Orton trade blows. Cody hops on the apron but Edge clotheslines him down onto the mat! The bell hits and Edge climbs onto the apron. Edge dives and splashes Rhodes! The ref tells Edge and Cody to get on the apron.

Matt Striker: That's a quick start.

Ted is whipped at the ropes, bounces back, powerslam by Orton! Orton gets up and stomps repeatedly on Ted. Edge hops on the ropes, as does Cody. Orton lifts up Ted, European uppercut! Randy grabs Ted, Orton is thrown onto the mat! The Viper crawls to Edge and tags him in!

Michael Cole: Edge has been tagged in! Edge has been tagged in!

Edge charges, clothesline reversed into a Million Dollar Dream hold!

Matt Striker: Could we see Dream Street right here?

Dibiase goes for Dream Street, Edge shoves him away, then follows with two punches to Ted's chest!

Matt Striker: Guess not.

Punch to the gut! Edge grabs the back of Ted's head, then shoves Ted onto his knee! Edge runs, SPEA--MILLION DOLLAR DREAM AGAIN!

Michael Cole: Another Million Dollar Dream! Could we see Dream Street this time?

Ted lifts, Edge spins onto his feet! Edge-O-Matic!

Matt Striker: Nice reversal there by Edge!

Stomp by Cody Rhodes! Cody gets back onto the apron, as Edge stares at him. Roll up by Ted!
Kickout!

Both men hop up, arm drag by Edge! Ted rolls back to his feet using momentum and hits the ropes! Another arm drag by Edge! Ted lands on his feet! Edge turns around, a deadly forearm by Dibiase! Ted runs and tags in Rhodes!

Michael Cole: Nice string of moves there and a nice forearm! Here's the tag!

Cody climbs up the turnbuckle and faces the crowd! Orton tags in himself! Randy Orton climbs into the ring!

Matt Striker: Oh no, Cody didn't see it!

Orton punches Ted down to the mat, then climbs up the turnbuckle behind Rhodes! Randy applies a facelock, then leaps off the turnbuckle! SUPER RKO!

Matt Striker:HOLY SHIT!!!

Randy looks around as the crowd chants "This is awesome!" repeatedly. Dibiase tags himself in and applies the Million Dollar Dream on Orton! DREAM STREET!

Michael Cole: DREAM STREET! VINTAGE TED DIBIASE!

Cover!
3!!!

Dibiase looks shocked and jumps for joy. The crowd is booing like crazy.

Matt Striker: Legacy are the new champs!

Justin Roberts: The winners of this match....and the NEW....XPlosion Tag Team Champions....Ted Dibiase......and....Cody Rhodes!!!

Ted hands Cody the belt and Ted taunts. The camera fades out.

Dolph vs JoMo

Can't do it right now as i have to do something early tommorrow. Will write when I get back.

Elijah Dinero vs Kevin Thorn, steel cage match

Don't Waste My Time hits and Elijah Dinero and Bobby Lashley start walking towards the ring. Dinero pauses halfway down the ramp, and glances at the cage. Bobby continues to walk down and waits outside the ring.

Michael Cole: Why is Bobby here? Is that legal?

Matt Striker: It's a cage match, Cole.

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring....accompanied by Bobby Lashley.....from Harlem, New York......he is Your Pope.....Elijah.....DINERO!!!

The crowd boos as Elijah taunts on a turnbuckle. Suddenly, the arena goes black and the crowd goes crazy!

Matt Striker:Uh oh...here we go! Kevin Thorn!

House Carpenter hits, followed by a loud smash. The lights turn back on and reveal the cage placed down, both Disciples are on the floor, and Kevin Thorn is in the cage.

Michael Cole: Kevin Thorn makes another amazing entrance!

Kevin lifts up Dinero and powerfully hurls him at the side of the cage! Elijah bounces back, German suplex! Thorn hits with an elbow drop! Kevin lifts up Dinero, whip at the ropes! Dinero leaps onto the steel cage! Leap! Spider crossbody!

Matt Striker: Dinero! Dinero. Does whatever a spider can.

Both men lay on the floor as the camera fades.

--COMMERCIAL--

Both men are climbing the cage, side by side. Elijah elbows Thorn, and Thorn fights back with a backhand. Dinero hangs with one arm and throws his other arm onto Kevin's shoulder! Dinero throws his leg, STO OFF THE STRUCTURE!

Matt Striker: Holy shit!

Dinero bounces in recoil, then gets up and begins climbing. Dinero reaches the top!

Michael Cole: I think it's all over for Thorn!

Dinero shuffles over to a corner!

Matt Striker: What the hell is he doing?

Dinero does a handstand!

Michael Cole: Holy! He can't possibly do this, can he?

Dinero pushes off! OUTER LIMITZ ELBOW DROP ON THORN FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE!!!

Matt Striker: Oh my God!!!

Bobby Lashley claps on from the side. A minute goes before Dinero rolls over and pulls himself up. He begins climbing, albeit in pain, Thorn gets up using the ropes! Facelock on Dinero! TOUCH OF DEATH!

Michael Cole: TOUCH OF DEATH ON DINERO!

Thorn slowly climbs the structure. He takes too long and Dinero groggily climbs beside him! Both men reach the top! Elijah whips Thorn into the inside of the structure! Kevin lands near the top, at the corner!

Matt Striker: This is crazy!

Elijah leaps off at Thorn! ELIJAH EXPRESS! Elijah hangs on as Thorn falls onto the ring!

Michael Cole: Oh my God! ELIJAH EXPRESS ONTO THE STRUCTURE!

Elijah climbs over the top and drops down onto the mat! The ring bell hits!

Michael Cole: It's all over! Dinero wins it!

Don't Waste My Time hits. Both men lay lifelessly. All of a sudden, the song stops, and both Elijah and Bobby stare at the stage. Just Close Your Eyes hits and the crowd goes crazy! Christian is on the stage!

Michael Cole: Holy mackerel! It's Christian!

Matt Striker: Did you just say holy mackerel? And...for some reason this seems familiar to me.

Christian holds up his mic and begins speaking.

Christian: No do not adjust your TV's people, it truly is me, the Instant Classic, Captain Charisma, and the newest addition to EWE....Christian!!

The crowd cheers.

Christian: I am here for two reasons, one is that I believe this company is the future. And two.., is to stop people like Elijah from ruining the show! I believe the EWE and my new PEEPS deserve a better main event than one with Elijah Burke.

Elijah, grasping his own stomach, stares at Christian.

Christian: Honestly Elijah, I think my PEEPS have had enough of you for one lifetime. Before I'm done I have one final thing.....For the benefit of those with flash photography... I will give a five second pose!

Christian readies himself as the crowd cheers.

Matt Striker: Oh great, he's copying his awesome brother.

Christian: This pose is just for you Elijah!

Christian readies himself and puts his hand in the air giving Elijah Burke the bird. The crowd chants "Christian! Christian! Christian!" Elijah and Christian stare as the screen fades out.

-------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

XPlosion IX
Page 1 of 1