Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPLOSION 43

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

XPLOSION 43 Empty
PostSubject: XPLOSION 43   XPLOSION 43 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:22 am

XPLOSION 43 Xplosioncardbanner

The scene fades in showing Joe Henning in a locker room twisting his wrists. He has a look on his face, as if he was deeply thinking of something. Matt Hardy suddenly comes into the room and the crowd can be heard booing in the background. Both are already in their wrestling attire, getting ready for the opening match. Henning still has his head tilted down. Hardy sits on the bench, right next to Henning. But the latter still doesn't lift his head up for eye contact.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
Look, you don't have to thank me for last week. You should, but you don't have to.

Henning raises his head with a bland look on his face. Hardy chuckles.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
I didn't do what I did last week expecting to be thanked or being owed a favor.

Hardy adjusts himself on the bench.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
I've been watching you ever since you came here, mostly because that's part of my job. I've seen what you could do. And for the record, you could've won that match last week if it wasn't for Ryland. It's not his fault though, neither was it Black's fault.

Henning is intrigued and pulled to the conversation.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
It was your fault for not having someone to watch your back.

Hardy extends his hand for a hand shake.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
Learn from your mistakes.

Joe Hennig looks at Matt Hardy a bit confused. Hennig puts his hands on his waist.

THE NEW AGE MR. PERFECT
JOE HENNIG
Before I even think about shaking your hand, Matthew, answer this for me..You think I can't defend myself? You think I'm like Tyler Black or Archer Ryland who have to have a little bitch with them? Are you shitting me?

Matt Hardy gets off the bench and stands up. Hennig & Matt intensely stare each other down.

THE NEW AGE MR. PERFECT
JOE HENNIG
I'm not saying you can't defend yourself. I mean you're damn good competitor. I'm just saying...it's always smart to have someone watching your back.

Hardy extends his hand again, awaiting a handshake.

THE NEW AGE MR. PERFECT
JOE HENNIG
You know what..I'll go through with this.

Joe shakes Matt's hand. Matt smirks devilishly. Hennig pulls him in, making the smirk disappear from his face. They stare intensely again.

THE NEW AGE MR. PERFECT
JOE HENNIG
But I'm not your friend nor your lacky. If you get in my way, your ass is getting fucked up. This isn't a friendship...This is just so we both know we're safe.

Matt nods. Joe lets go of Matt's hand. They go out the door for the match they have to compete in. We come to ringside.

Michael Cole: Good evening ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to Sat--

Matt Striker: YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG, COLE. Good evening bitches and fags, and welcome to XPlosion, enjoy the show, pay and fuck off.

My Time hits! The crowd cheers as Jack Evans and Triple H both come out. They taunt and start walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for One Fall and it is a Tag Team Match! Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in 255 pounds...THE KING OF E...W...E...TRIPLE!!!...H!!!

They enter the ring as the crowd cheers.

Justin Roberts: And his partner, from Parkland, Washington, weighing in 165 pounds!...THE ONE...AND ONLY...JACK...EVANS!!!

Jack Evans taunts as the crowd cheers once more. Space Lord hits and the cheers turn into loud boos. Matt Hardy walks out wearing his trademark long coat, followed by his new ally, Joe Hennig.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in 234 pounds...'COLD BLOODED', MATT...HARDY!!!

They start walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: And his partner, from Champlin, Minnesota, weighing in 224 pounds...JOE...HENNIG!!!

Hennig and Hardy both enter the ring. They staredown their opponents. The referee makes order in the ring, sending Triple H and Joe Hennig to their respective corners. Hardy and Evans are starting the match.

Matt Striker: I'll eat my tie if Hardy doesn't win.

The bell rings, the crowd cheers as Evans quickly attacks Hardy with a flurry of rapid strikes to the face! Over and over he hits him, until Hardy's back is against the ropes. Evans Irish Whips 'Cold Blooded' Matt Hardy towards the opposite ropes. The latter bounces back and rebounds with a Clothesline, but Evans ducks under! He turns round, Neckbreaker by Jack Evans! The crowd cheers.

Michael Cole: The speed and agility of Jack Evans is incommensurable.

Matt Striker: I have no idea what incommensurabillybilly means but I'll just disagree. YOU'RE WRONG, COLE, FACE FACTS.

Evans gets up and taunts, then he runs, hits the ropes, Standing Shooting Star Press!!! Pin!

1...2...Kickout.

Michael Cole: And the kickout by Hardy!

Evans holds Hardy and gets him to his feet, then kneels him in the gut. He runs the ropes and jumps up in the air after hitting to run back, RUNNING HURRICANRANA! NO! HARDY HOLDS ONTO HIS LEGS! He pulls Evans up! Powerbomb by Hardy!

Matt Striker: There we go.

Hardy tags in Joe Hennig and together they stomp Jack Evans for a while, but as the referee's count reaches 4, Matt Hardy leaves the inside of the ring. Hennig holds Evans up now, European Uppercut. He walks toward him again, STO. Hennig taunts but the crowd boos him. In his back, Evans tags in Triple H, and finally as Hennig turns round, he is face to face with the Cerebral Assassin, which makes him stagger back a foot. An angry Triple H unleashes a powerful Clothesline on Joe Hennig. The latter doesn't take much to get up and Triple H hits a devastating combo of strikes!

Michael Cole: Triple H is the best striker in the business!

Matt Striker: He's the best what in the business, Cole?

HHH leans Hennig against the ropes and hits some knees to the gut.

Michael Cole: Triple H is the best striker!

Matt Striker: THE BEST WHAT?

Michael Cole: Oh God...HE'S THE BEST, PURE, STRIKER, IN THIS BUSINESS!

Matt Striker: HE'S THE BEST PURE WHAT IN THIS BUSINESS?! FOR FUCK'S SAKE, PEOPLE DON'T GET WHAT YOU MEAN.

Michael Cole: Matt, have you ever realized that I NEVER, CALL YOU, STRIKER?!

Matt Striker: Why would you? I mean, I am the best striker in this business, but I don't wrestle anymore...

Triple H Irish Whips Joe Hennig to the other corner and runs at him alike to a freight train, Body Press...Headlock Takedown! Triple H tags in Jack Evans who springboards. Springboard Elbow Drop by Evans! Pin.

1...2...Kickout.

He tags Triple H back in and then holds Joe Hennig up and shoves him at the King of Kings...SPINEBUSTER!!! Evans leaves to his apron as Triple H goes for the cover...

1...2...Matt Hardy breaks the pin!

And Jack Evans enters the ring.

Michael Cole: And all hell's broke lose!

Matt Striker: It's not lose, it's loose, you idiot.

Evans runs at Hardy for a Clothesline, SCOOP SLAM BY HARDY!!! And a kick to the gut by HHH, DOUBLE UNDERHOOK, PEDIGREE ON HARDY!!! THE CROWD GOES WILD!!! Triple H gets up and taunts, he turns round, LOW BLOW!!! The ref was distracted with Hardy and Evans, as Hennig took the opportunity! Everybody's down!

Michael Cole: We'll be right back ladies and gentlemen!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- MCBEEFBACONDONALD COMMERCIAL -
- HUNGRY JACK'S COMMERCIAL -
- THE EWE BURGER COMMERCIAL, SOLD ONLY AT MCBEEFBACONDONALD AND HUNGRY JACK'S IF YOU ASK BLACKIE FOR IT IN PERSON -

END OF COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Matt Hardy and Triple H are the legal men. Triple H is getting pounded by Matt Hardy, who is mounting him, punching him right and left across the face. He leaves him to get up, then charges at Jack Evans with an elbow to the face. He turns back at Triple H who is getting up...SPINEBUSTER OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Michael Cole: OH MY!

Matt Striker: Very well, Hunter, very well...

Michael Cole: OH WAIT A SECOND!

THE POWERTRIP IS RINGSIDE! Tyler Black pulls Jack Evans' legs making him fall face first as the crowd boos. On the other side, Joe Hennig has been gotten into position for the Ryland Effect! Double Underhook!...RYLAND EFFECT! Triple H is getting up as Black and Ryland stare him down from the outside...The bell is ringing.

Matt Striker: These guys. Are the shit.

Ryland enters, Clothesline, Black attacks Triple H from behind and Ryland is quickly up. They both pound the King of Kings with forearms to the back as he falls to one knee, the bell rings again! Matt Hardy gets up...ROUNDHOUSE KICK BY TYLER BLACK! Black and Ryland now get up as Powertrip hits and they raise each other's hand.

Michael Cole: They just ruined a perfectly good match!

Matt Striker: Fuck off.

We fade backstage where Chris Jericho's watching TV in his office, as he sees what just transpired, he had called a cameraman.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Good, you're here.

He turns to the camera from behind his desk.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Tyler Black, Archer Ryland...It's not that I do not condone your actions, but I simply don't care. As much as you try to make XPlosion look like a full blown anarchy, you're too late. I've done that since I started the place, remember? You can run around beating people up, it's nothing that hasn't been done, as long as you don't make yourselves look like that shitty Rapture faction from Gaynesis, he chuckles, I'm alright with it. Just don't, cross, me. Because you know I can be serious if I wanna be serious and I have been serious many times throughout this career of mine. If you decide to cross me, then you're in for a treat...And it's still nothing that hasn't been done before. Resuming, you just formed and you're already washed up. Keep pissing people off and soon the whole roster will turn against you, and it won't be anarchy, it'll simply be an enormous beating.

Jericho laughs as he puts his arms behind his head.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Don't make me turn serious on your asses... Because I know how to be serious if I need to. And an advice, don't take cheap resorts to get on my side like some people do to get their job here.

Jericho is still leaned back as he coughs, then nods with a smirk. The camera zooms out and Katie Lea Burchill is seen under the desk giving him a [SIZE=12]CENSORED

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- MCBEEFBACONDONALD COMMERCIAL -

END OF COMMERCIAL BREAK

The scene begins in the green room. We see Ted DiBiase sitting on the sofa watching a match with Chris Jericho involved. He watches the screen intensely, looking out for any flaws in Jericho's technique that he could take advantage of in their upcoming match on XPlosion. Ted's phone begins to ring. He answers and begins to chat.

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
Hello?

Luckily, the phone is set to speaker, so the other end of the line can be heard. The voice cannot be identified though.

RING RING
THE PHONE
Hello Ted, I was ringing about your match tonight with a mister Chris Jericho. Would you be requiring assistance tonight?

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
Well.... I don't think it'll really be necessary from looking at these tapes. But of course I could always use the assistance.

RING RING
THE PHONE
So it's a yes?

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
Hey, why not?

RING RING
THE PHONE
Splendid Ted! I must say it's a pleasure doing business with you.

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
The pleasure's all mine. At least it will be when I put my own boss away tonight. He's been overlooking me for too long now. He's brought this on himself. He made me hire you. Now don't fail me.

RING RING
THE PHONE
You can count on me, Ted.

Ted hangs up and puts his phone back into his pocket. He sits back and continues to intensely view another Chris Jericho match on the screen. We come back to ringside. The bell rings.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall!

Priceless hits as the crowd start booing wildly.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from West Palm beach, Florida... Weighing in at 235 pounds... TED DIBIASE!

Ted DiBiase steps out in a 'Priceless' T-shirt and grins smugly. He makes his way down to the ring, ignoring the negative reaction he's getting. Once in the ring, he looks up at the ramp and King Of My World hits as the crowd go crazy with cheers.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba... Weighing in at 226 pounds... CHRIS JERICHO!

Jericho steps out and walks down the ring, high-fiving some fans along the way. He gets into the ring and mounts a turnbuckle, performing his siganture taunt to the crowd! DIBIASE HITS HIM FROM BEHIND AND PULLS HIM DOWN TO THE MAT! The bell rings!

Matt Striker: VINTAGE DIBIASE!

Michael Cole: That's my line!

Jericho quickly pushes him away and gets up, then jumps DiBiase himself, only to get pushed away as well. They both get face to face and trade words. Finally Jericho knees Ted DiBiase in the gut, and Headlocks him. DiBiase pushes him away and Y2J hits the ropes, he bounces back, BACK BODY DROP! JERICHO LANDS ON HIS FEET, DIBIASE TURNS ROUND, SPINNING WHEEL KICK! The crowd cheers!

Matt Striker: VINTAGE JERICHO!

Jericho locks DiBiase and gets him to his feet, Irish Whip, countered into an Irish Whip of DiBiase's, but the latter pulls him back, Scoop Slam! The crowd boos as DiBiase gets up and taunts. Then he starts stomping Jericho, yet at the third stomp, Jericho grabs DiBiase's foot and twists it, then makes him trip over himself. They both get up just a bit slowly, and they trade punches. DiBiase gets the upper hand which takes the King of the World to the corner, where he kneels him repeatedly. DiBiase taunts and walks back a little bit. He runs at Y2J...CLOTHESLINE, NO! Jericho leaves the corner as DiBiase hits chest first, Jericho sends DiBiase over the ropes and lands on the apron. The fans cheer, they know what's coming next! Jericho hits the ropes and runs at DiBiase's side now, SPRINGBOARD...TRIANGLE DROPKICK!

Michael Cole: VINTAGE--!

Matt Striker: HOW ABOUT NO, COLE?! VINTAGE...JE--RI--CHO...

1...Jericho gets up as DiBiase is getting to his feet, Springboard Cross Body! NO, DIBIASE SENDS JERICHO CRASHING AGAINST THE SECURITY BARRIER, 2...DiBiase leans back on the apron to catch a breather, then runs and knees Jericho, repeatedly. 3...'Priceless' gets the Ayatollah of Rock n'Rollah to his feet. 4...Irish Whip to the steel steps, and Jericho stumbles over! 5...DiBiase attacks Jericho ringside, near the stairs! The referee isn't able to see below DiBiase's chest, LOW BLOW BY JERICHO AND THE CROWD CHEERS LOUDLY! 6...A built black man attacks Jericho from behind! The referee orders for the bell to ring!

Michael Cole: What the hell is he doing here?!

Matt Striker: VINTAGE VIRGIL!

Virgil assaults Jericho before DiBiase gets to his feet. Then holds him up as DiBiase grabs Jericho from behind, Million Dollar Dream! DREAM STREET ON THE STEEL STEPS!!!

Matt Striker: HOLY FUCKITY FUCK!

Priceless hits as Virgil and DiBiase raise each other's hand ringside.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- EWE ACTION FIGURES -
- EWE REAWAKENED PROMO -

END OF COMMERCIAL BREAK

We go to the locker rooms and see none other than Single H standing at his locker admiring the XPlosion tag team championship belt that he managed to win the previous week. H appears to be talking to his own reflection though what he is saying exactly is un-audible. Muhammad Hassan enters the room and also looks at his championship belt, he doesn't seem as happy as SH.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
Oh hey Muhammad, I need to talk to you about something...

Hassan justs ignores SH and begins to empty his suitcase into his locker.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
Do you think it looks better if I hold my belt like this? Or maybe like this.... NO, no this is how-

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I don't care about how you wear your belt Jake.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
I told you not to call me that anymore! My name is Single H! I am the controller! I am-

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
You're a rip-off and a loser is what you are. Now Jake, I don't care what you have to say from this point onwards. I have a match to prepare for, against you.

Hassan holds the Tag Team Championship belt up to the face of Single H.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
This belt... This championship belt is supposed to mean something. It's supposed to be a symbol of pride and ability. But when I look at this belt, and I look at the person I'm sharing the title with... It's not pride that I feel. It's shame.

Single H slowly brings the belt away from his face.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
You seem tense man...

SH laughs and picks up his championship belt. He puts it up to the face of Hassan.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
This belt... This championship belt is supposed to mean something. What it means is that... WE'RE THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!

Single H begins to dance around Hassan. After at least 12 circles around Muhammad, Single H narrowly ducks a punch from Hassan. He dashes out of the locker room closely followed by Hassan...

Hassan follows Single H down the hall and around the corner. Single H stops next to a water cooler. Hassan also stops, a little bit of a distance between them.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
Hey, what happened to pride? You won't attack me right here, will you?

Single H takes a paper cup and fills it with water. He extends it to Hassan.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
Relax, have a drink.

Single H pours him self a cup of water and drinks it. Hassan just tosses his away, spilling the water on the floor.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
That was water, not beer.

Hassan looks irritated by Single H's remark. Nevertheless, he tries his best to talk with sounding ver pissed.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I thought I'd be happy, winning this title. My first title in EWE. But after realizing that I have to share it with you, a person whom I don't respect and doesn't respect me.

Not giving Single H time to respond, Hassan continues.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I told you that if we won the titles, I'd leave you alone. And I'm a man of my word, but you... you are too much to put up with.

Single H puts on a sad face, mocking Hassan.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
It's okay, though. After I beat you tonight, I get to pick a new partner and won't have to deal with you again.

Single H is filmed, disappointed, as Hassan walks away and the scene fades off. We come back ringside.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- EWE: THE E.N.D. DVD COMMERCIAL -

END OF COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, both Muhammad Hassan and Single H are in the ring. Hassan is looking ticked off but Single H is relaxed for this match, the bell ring and they pace around the ring, not taking their eyes off each other. They lock up, Single H gets the upper hand by pushing Hassan towards the corner and actually holding him back first against it, Hassan manages to break the lock and slaps Single H across the face, then runs at him, Single H ducks the Clothesline. Hassan turns round, Drop toe hold by Single H, and now repeated elbow drops to the Arab-Canadian Warrior, Muhammad Hassan.

Matt Striker: What surprises me about Single H is that not only he's an awesome guy, but he's also an awesome wrestler!

Michael Cole: Awesome guy? Are you joking?

Matt Striker: How 'bout you shut up?!

Single H gets Hassan to his feet, only to get the tables turned. Hassan knees Single H in the gut and Headlocks him, yet Single H pushes him away against the turnbuckles then runs at him. Hassan dodges and avoids impact as Single H goes chest first, School Boy Pin by Muhammad Hassan!

1...2...Kickout!

Michael Cole: And the kickout at two!

Matt Striker: And the generic commentary!

They both get up at the same time and trade words. More and more does Hassan get pissed off. Single H starts delivering a quick flurry of kicks to Hassan's legs and finishes it off with a Dropsault! And he goes for the cover but doesn't have near long enough time to reach for a one count as Muhammad Hassan simply powers out of it, they both get up at the same time! CLOTHESLINE!!!

Michael Cole: Vintage Muhammad Hassan!

Matt Striker: Say vintage again...

Muhammad Hassan taunts as the crowd cheers loudly. Irritated, he removes a top turnbuckle pad, grabs Single H and smashes his head against the bare turnbuckle, over and over again. The referee stops the carnage and worries about Single H. Hassan, once again, taunts, and the crowd cheers him on.

Michael Cole: VIN--

Matt Striker attacks Cole and yet responsibly gets back to his announcing position.

Matt Striker: I FEEL SO, MUCH BETTER, NOW THAT YOU'RE GONE FOREVER!

Single H is finally up, yet holding his head, Hassan locks up with him but gets Hip Tossed around the ring out of the blue, he gets up and yet another Hip Toss by Single H! They both get up while Single H has the clear advantage, he pulls Hassan towards himself, KITCHEN SINK! HE RUNS AT THE ROPES, SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT!!! PIN!

Matt Striker: Ooh, Lionsault!

1...2...KICKOUT!

Single H starts taunting as the crowd boos him. He climbs a turnbuckle to its very top and taunts Hassan as the latter gets up...MISSILE DROPKICK, DODGED! Hassan gets Single H to his feet, European Uppercut, and a couple of strong forearm strikes now. Irish Whip by Hassan, Single H hits the ropes and bounces back, the Arab-Canadian Warrior bends over for the Back Body Drop, yet the Controller jumps over him, Sunset Flip!

Matt Striker: YES!

1...2...HASSAN ROLLS HIM OVER!

Matt Striker: NO NO NO!

1...2...SINGLE H NOW ROLLS HASSAN OVER!!!

Matt Striker: YES YES YES!

1...2...SINGLE H GRABS THE ROPES!!!...3!!! THE BELL RINGS!

Matt Striker: FUCK YEAH!

The crowd boos as Single H's theme song hits! Muhammad Hassan seems even MORE irritated now! Not much damage was done throughout this match. Single H requests for a Microphone after being handed both Tag Team titles.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
Hassan... He pants...I pick you as my Tag Team Champion...

The crowd goes wild! But a yet irritated Hassan just snatches his title belt from Single H and leaves the ring, pissed off. Single H's theme song hits again.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- EWE: Please Do Try This At Home -
- KFC Commercial -

END OF COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Devil Hides Behind Her Smile hits as Cody Rhodes steps out onto the entrance ramp. A cascade of boos rain down on him from the hostile crowd as he walks slowly to the ring, hiding his face.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Marietta, Georgia... Weighing in at two-hundred and twenty three pounds... CODY RHODES!

Cody enters the ring and stands in the center, looking up at the entrance ramp. My Obsession rocks the PA System as the crowd explode with an enormous negative reaction. The World Wrestling Champion steps out in a long black coat with the World Wrestling Title over his shoulder and a microphone in his hand. His entrance music dies down as he begins to speak, walking to the ring.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
Cody Rhodes... Up until last week, I saw so much potential in you... I thought we were alike, brothers with the same cause... It could have been you and me at Reawakened... And we could have created the ultimate masterpiece together... But Cody, last week, even with my interference and best efforts to guarantee your victory, you still managed to fail me... It was disappointing to say the very least, Cody...

Blackout enters the ring and walks up to Cody, smiling in his face. Cody looks frustrated, ready to make Blackout eat his words.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
None of that matters, because I've been given the chance to rectify my past mistakes... I've been given a chance to create a work of art... RIGHT NOW.

Blackout drops the microphone and levels Cody with a roundhouse kick out of nowhere! The ref jumps in as the bell rings. Blackout backs up into his corner, throws his belt on the ground and removes his coat as Cody, dazed, tries to use the ropes to get back to his feet.

Michael Cole: I don't like the looks of this at all! Why is he doing this?

Matt Striker: Did you fucking listen to anything the man said? He's punishing Cody Rhodes for his failure!

Blackout is leaning forward, pulling on the ropes with a sick, psychotic smile on his face as Cody tries to pull himself back up. Cody manages to get to his feet in the corner, and Blackout charges directly at him, driving an elbow into Cody's temple. Rhodes stumbles out of the corner and Blackout kicks him in the gut and grabs his head. The World Wrestling Champion lets out a sinister laugh, then lifts Cody and drives his skull into the canvas with a devastating Impaler DDT. Milliseconds after Cody hits the mat, Blackout is upon him, throwing a flurry of offensive strikes to the head and body of the third generation star. Blackout grabs Cody by the head and lifts him slightly, then drives a knee into Rhodes' head, putting him onto the canvas again.

Matt Striker: BRUTAL!

Blackout tries to repeat his knee strike, but Rhodes catches his leg and jerks on it, flipping Blackout onto his back. Rhodes shifts his weight and lands on top of Blackout, then starts pounding his head in with right and left hands! Cody throws one last right hands then slowly gets to his feet, screaming for Blackout to get up. The World Wrestling Champion gets to his feet and Rhodes whips him into a corner. Cody charges at Blackout and goes for a dropkick, but Blackout ducks out of the way and Cody gets tangled on the turnbuckle in the tree of woe position! Blackout, seizing the opportunity, backs up into a corner then tilts his head slightly, smiling. He charges at Cody and his a low dropkick right into his face! Cody drops to the mat and the champ covers him.

1... 2... No! Rhodes get a shoulder up!

Michael Cole: Signs of resistance from Cody Rhodes! He won't go down that easily!

Matt Striker: DUMB BITCH!

Blackout looks down at Rhodes and shakes his head. He then stands up and stomps Cody several times. He lifts him to his feet... and Cody punches Blackout in the gut! Headbutt! Blackout hits the mat clutching his face as Cody looks down at him, waiting for him to get to his feet. Blackout stands up and Cody grabs him from behind! He bends him into position for The Crossrhodes!

Michael Cole: This could be it!

CROSSRHO- No! Blackout squirms free and grabs Cody's leg... THE BLACK RESOLUTION! Cody's head hits the mat with extreme force and he flips over onto his gut! Blackout looks down at Cody and pushes his hair back with a maniacal grin across his lips. He stands over Cody and pulls his arms back, pressing his boot against the back of Cody's head...

Michael Cole: DEAR GOD NO!

Cody is shaking his head screaming "NO NO NO" as Blackout laughs then lets go of Cody's arms... ARTIST'S TOUCH! Cody's face gets stomped into the mat and plastic from the mask explodes everywhere!

Matt Striker: HOLY FUCKITY FUCK!

Blackout attempts to grab Cody but the ref shoves him away, bending down to check on the fallen superstar. The ref rolls Cody over to reveal that the plastic mask is shattered, and Cody is unconscious. Blood pours out of his nose and down his mouth, his nose is clearly broken in several places. Blackout once again tries to attack, but the medical staff run down to the ring and he gets pushed back. The ref slides from the ring and whispers something to Justin Roberts.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen... Cody Rhodes is unable to continue in this match... Therefore, your winner is The World Wrestling Champion... BLACKOUT!

Matt Striker: YES!

Cody gets stretchered out my medical staff as Blackout watches on from the ring with a demented smirk on his face. He gets handed his belt and asks for a microphone.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
Take a look, Angel... Because that is NOTHING compared to what I have in store for you at Reawakened... I let you off easy at Danger Zone... But this time... I'll end you.

Blackout drops the microphone then leaves the ring, walking to the back as the crowd throw trash and boo him wildly.

Michael Cole: It looks like Cody Rhodes is seriously injured!

Matt Striker: No shit Sherlock! I have a feeling the same thing might happen to Angel at Reawakened!

"Riding On The Wind" hits the P.A System The crowd cheers as Angel makes his way down the ramp, wearing the Cruiserweight title around his waist. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and enters using the steel steps. Angel leans on the ropes closer to the announcement table and is handed a mic by an outside official. He walks back to the center of the ring. Angel raises his arm, gesturing "thank you" to the crowd as they start to calm down.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
This is great, this is just great.

Angel pauses to smile and enjoy the moment.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Ever since I came to XPlosion I've been on this virtual staircase of success. I don't know why, I don't know if I deserve it, but I won't question it. This is the most glorious period of my life and I know that if my dad was watching, he'd be proud.

The smile fades from Angel's face, but comes out in a second.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Let's not grief. This is a gift. I am the cruiserweight champion, the number one contender for the World Wrestling Championship and maineventing XPlosion. Apparently, you didn't knock me down hard enough, Blackout.

The crowd starts "Angel" chants.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
You've tried once, twice... I can't even remember how many times you've tried. Maybe my opponents might achieve what you have failed at.

The crowd boos.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Powertrip...

Angel chuckles.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
I don't understand all the fuss about them. One is only the Legends Champion because he knows how to roll off of a table, while the other... The other brags about beating someone I can't even remember. Angelus, am I pronouncing that right? You might as well brag about knocking out Stan. Angelus is nothing, Ryland. Stop making this into a big deal; no one gave a damn about him and anyone could have done to him what you did.

Angel look turned serious throughout his talk. He smiles once more.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Here's the good part though. I was given the chance to pick anyone as my partner. And let's face it, it's pretty obvious who I'm picking. Not a partner, not a friend, but a brother...

Gasoline hits the PA system as the crowd explode with cheers! Angel starts clapping as The Upgrade himself, Michael Tarver steps out onto the entrance ramp with his ring gear on and a microphone in hand. He grins, then walks down to the ring and enters via the steel steps. He meets Angel in the center and both men shake hands, then share a short hug. Tarver looks out at the crowd as his music dies down, nodding his head as they chant his name.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
As usual, Angel made the right choice.

The crowd pop as Angel smiles and laughs.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
It's great to be here on Saturday Night XPlosion, especially since all the bullshit seems to be going on over on my show. I've had some bad luck in recent weeks... I had my International Title taken from me, and I'm being forced to play fuckin' games over on Genesis to get it back... But enough about that. That isn't my goal tonight. Tonight, I have something else to focus on. Angel personally chose me as his partner to kick the asses of those two punks who call themselves 'The Powertrip'.

The crowd cheer as Tarver looks over at Angel.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
I don't know what problems they've been causing here, but I do know one thing... These motherfuckers are gonna get knocked out.

The crowd cheer as both men look up at the ramp, awaiting their opponents. Powertrip hits the PA system as the crowd erupt into a chorus of jeers and boos. Archer Ryland and Tyler Black confidently step out with smug expressions on their faces.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is a tag team match set for one fall! Introducing first, at a combined weight of four hundred and fifty-six pounds... The team of 'Deceiving' Archer Ryland and the EWE Legends Champion, Tyler Black... THE POWERTRIP!

Tyler lifts his EWE Legends Championship off his shoulder and looks at his reflection in it. He shows it to Ryland, he lowers his glasses and nods in approval as both men arrogantly walk to the ring.

Matt Striker: These guys made one hell of a statement last week when they threw down the challenge to anyone in that XPlosion locker room! The Powertrip have arrived and they're taking over!

Michael Cole: They haven't impressed me with their underhanded tactics at all!

Matt Striker: Do you think they're trying to impress you? No! They aren't just going to conform like everyone else! These guys are rebels without a cause! That's something a lame ass like you would never understand, Cole.

Both men enter the ring and simultaneously flip the crowd off. The referee calls for the bell, Angel and Black step out to the ring apron, leaving Tarver and Ryland to start things off for their teams. They begin with a lock-up in the middle of the ring, which Tarver uses his brute strength to dominate. He overpowers Archer and forces him back to the corner. As soon as the referee steps-in, Tarver immediately breaks up the hold and lets go of Ryland... It's a mistake, as Ryland rushes out of the corner and smacks Tarver in the jaw with a running forearm, flooring him.

Michael Cole: Tarver tried to show sportsmanship and Ryland suckerpunched him for it!

Matt Striker: This idiot should go back to Gaynesis where he belongs.

Ryland mounts Tarver and batters him with a flurry of elbow-strikes, then wraps his arm around The Upgrade's neck. The crowd start a 'Tarver' chant as The Upgrade forces his way to his feet... He powers out of Archer's grip! Tarver whips Ryland to the ropes, and as he rebounds back he flips Ryland up and over his head, hitting a back body drop! As Archer scrambles back to his feet, Tarver is running for the ropes. He rebounds back just as Archer stands and knocks him straight back to the canvas with a thunderous clothesline! Tarver stays on top of Archer, grabbing hold of his head and pulling him up into position for a suplex.

Matt Striker: Come on Ryland! Kick this guy's ass!

As Tarver lifts Ryland off the mat and holds him in mid-air, Archer shifts his weight and spins out, connecting with a Tornado DDT! Tarver's head recoils off the canvas as Ryland sits up, smiling. Ryland looks over to the corner where Angel is concerned for his partner's well-being and starts shouting encouragement. Ryland starts laughing then flips Angel off as the crowd go crazy with boos. He then turns back to Tarver and drops onto him for the cover.

1... 2... No!

Michael Cole: My God! What impact! Tarver still managed to kick out!

Matt Striker: STAY DOWN. STAY DOWN YOU FUCK!

Despite the impact to his skull, Tarver is still able to throw Ryland off of him and kick-out. As Ryland rolls across the ring, Tarver reaches for the tag from Angel... but The Decieving One puts a stop to that by kicking The Upgrade in the ribs, then grabs his boot and drags him toward his corner. The crowd starts booing wildly as Ryland extends his hand for a tag... Tyler Black becomes the legal man for his team! Black wastes no time going after the former International Champion and lays into a groggy Tarver with a series of stiff kicks. With Tarver groggy, Black is able to spin on the spot then knock his opponent to the mat with a Discus Forearm Smash! Tyler sees that Michael is still suffering from the DDT he took earlier, so seizes the opportunity to take things to the air. He runs to the nearest corner and jumps to the top rope, then quickly springboards off going for a crossbody splash... Tarver rolls out of the way! Tyler avoids the bad landing by tumbling and rolling back to his feet, but he's not fast enough to stop Tarver from tagging Angel!

Michael Cole: Here comes the Cruiserweight Champion!

The South African Sensation leaps into action, springboarding from the ring apron to the top rope and then straight toward Tyler Black! Angel takes Black down with a springboard missile dropkick! And as Black starts to stand, the fast-moving champ comes right at him again, this time with a running knee straight to Tyler's skull! Black is down... but Angel isn't done yet. He motions to his fans as he stands to the side of Tyler Black, then jumps into the air. He rotates in mid-air to hit a STANDING SHOOTING STAR PRESS! Ryland looks pissed off and starts screaming from the apron as Angel covers Black!

1... 2... No! Tyler Black's shoves Angel off, much to the dismay of the audience!

Michael Cole: It was almost over right there!

Matt Striker: No it wasn't.

Michael Cole: This is intense! We'll be right back after this short commercial break!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- TALKING MICHAEL TARVER ACTION FIGURE: COMPLETE WITH "MOTHERFUCKER" QUOTES -

- HUNGRY JACK'S COMMERCIAL -

- XPLOSION UK TOUR COMMERCIAL: GET TICKETS NOW! -

END OF COMMERCIAL BREAK

Matt Striker: Welcome back to Saturday Night Xplosion, faggots!

It appears that Tyler Black is down and Angel is getting to his feet. Several replays are shown where both men are gaining control with powerful moves. While Black is still down, Angel decides to go high-risk and quickly heads to the corner. He vaults up to the top rope in no time ... but as quick as he is, Tyler Black isn't far behind him. Black springs back to his feet and rushes at the corner, leaping up to catch The Cruiserweight Champion across the side of the head with a jumping roundhouse kick! Angel is groggy and starts to wobble around on the top rope while Black climbs the turnbuckles to join him. Tyler hooks one of his arm's around Angel's neck, then lifts and takes Angel from the top turnbuckle with a brutal Superplex! Both men crash to the mat below!

Michael Cole: This is one of those moments...

Matt Striker: Indeed... Ahem... HOLY FUCKITY FUCK!

Both men are down! Tarver and Archer are both stomping their feet on the ring apron, calling for the tag from their respective teammates... Both men start to stir and make their way to their seperate corners...

Matt Striker: Ever seen a Tag Team Match without this happening? Yeah, me neither...

Black gets to one knee actually and drags Angel back, as he tags out. Archer Ryland enters the ring and gets the Highlight Reel to his feet...Knee to the gut, DDT! Cover!

1...2...Tarver breaks the pin!

Ryland charges at Tarver...KILLSHOT!!! RYLAND ROLLS OUT OF THE RING! THE CROWD GOES WILD! Black flips Tarver off and leaves the apron to help Archer Ryland. He gets him to his feet, and then picks up two sledgehammers, handing one to Black. They slide back into the ring and Angel is still getting up, sledgehammer shot to Angel's head! The bell rings!

Michael Cole: Aww come on...

Matt Striker: Perfect!

Tarver goes for a Killshot on Black but gets assaulted with a sledgehammer shot to the gut by Archer Ryland before he can do so. He does not back down, though, and keeps fighting off Black and Ryland until he can't withstand the pain anymore as they both hit him with the sledgehammers once more! As Tarver is out, they get Angel to his feet! Tyler Black gets on one knee beside Archer Ryland, DOUBLE UNDERHOOK! THE RYLAND EFFECT ON TYLER BLACK'S KNEE!!!

Matt Striker: HOLY FUCKITY FUCK FUCKITY FOO FUCK!

Powertrip hits as Ryland and Black, laughing, Ryland bleeding from his forehead due to the Killshot, raise each other's hand and the show fades.

SHOW END
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPLOSION 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 43   XPLOSION 43 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:49 pm

I NEED A TARVER ACTION FIGURE!
Back to top Go down

XPLOSION 43
Page 1 of 1