Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPLOSION 36

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

XPLOSION 36 Empty
PostSubject: XPLOSION 36   XPLOSION 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:09 pm

As the show began, the arena's lights dims to a low light.

Michael Cole: Welcome to Saturday Night Xplosion! And as we started broadcasting... The lights started to dim.

Matt Striker: Yeah, what the hell's that about? The fans probably asked to hide your shame Cole.

The Titantron then starts to show what happened on last week's main event and the footage loops as "Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro". As the theme plays, silver pyrotechnics burst from the stage and the masked man walks in.

Matt Striker: What the...? That's the bastard who fucked the main event up!! What is he doing here?

Michael Cole: Well Matt, you're not the only one who's confused! The fans are as awestruck as we are!

The screen then cuts to some of the fans' reaction, most was confused or surprised. The screen then cuts back to the masked man, smirking at the fans. He enters the ring, mic in hand and he begins to talk, after laughing...

::: The Mysterious Man :::
= EL MASKARADO DOMINICANO =
...Surprised? Don't be... Because I'm the guy who's gonna make an impact here in EWE... Though... I felt like I've been here for weeks...

Michael Cole: Why does that guy's voice sound familiar?

Matt Striker: Maybe because he ruined the main event last week?! Ah-duh!

Michael stares at his partner, dumbfounded.

Michael Cole: What?

Now, I know I pissed off a few people here... But I'm gonna make it up to ALL of you! Because tonight's main event includes me! El Maskarado Dominicano... Matt Hardy... And Randy Orton...

Dominicano pauses...

Michael Cole: Dominicano? Wait...is he? No...it can't be...

Michael Cole: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

They may THINK they wrestle good... But they never faced anyone... As tough, anyone as dangerous as me! And they'll see how dangerous I am in the ring... THE ATTACK LAST WEEK TOOK LITTLE EFFORT!

Maskarado laughs for a while, then lifts the mic back near his mouth...

And my win tonight...Will be the same...

After those words, El Maskarado drops the mic and leaves, as his theme hits again...

Michael Cole: That guy didn't sound familiar.... Did he?

Matt Striker: Shut up, Cole...

A-Lister's theme song hits after El Maskarado Dominicano passes through the curtain...

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Tampa Florida, weighing 125 pounds... THE A-LISTER!

The crowd give a mixed reaction to the A-Lister as she confidently makes her way to the ring. After getting into the ring, she quickly ascends the turnbuckle and taunts the crowd. The Usos' theme song hits.

Justin Roberts: Introducing her opponent, from The Island of Samoa... Tamina SNUKA!

The crowd also give a mixed reaction to Tamina, with a few Jimmy Snuka chants breaking out. The two divas meet in the middle of the ring.

Matt Striker: Jeez, wake me up in 3 minutes...

Michael Cole: Whatever, I think this is gonna be a great match!

Tamina and The A-Lister start in the middle of the ring. Tamina starts to dominate early on in the match, as she throws The A-Lister to the mat. She mounts her and starts punching her furiously.

Michael Cole: Well, Tamina looks to be on the offensive.

Tamina lifts The A-Lister to her feet, and hits her with a suplex. The A-Lister rolls around on the ground in pain. Tamina covers...

1...2...The A-Lister kicks out!

Michael Cole: I wonder if The A-Lister will even be able to get into this match!

Tamina lifts The A-Lister to her feet, and irish whips her into the turnbuckle. She attempts a clothesline, but The A-Lister ducks it. She hits a reverse DDT on Tamina. She then waits for Tamina to get up... GERMAN SUPLEX! The A-Lister covers.

1...2...Tamina kicks out.

The A-Lister waits for Tamina to get to her feet... CHICK KICK! NO, TAMINA DUCKS! GUTWRENCH SUPLEX!

Michael Cole: The A-Lister has to be done now.

Tamina doesn't go for a cover... She ascends the turnbuckle! The crowd starts to cheer for Jimmy Snuka's legacy. Tamina goes for it... The A-Lister ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY! She goes for The Red Carpet... And hits it to perfection! Cover!

1...2...3!

The A-Lister's theme hits as the crowd gives a mixed reaction. She gets her hand raised in victory and ascends the turnbuckle to taunt the crowd.

Matt Striker: Wow, it's over. 4 minutes? I'm impressed!

Zack Ryder is backstage, talking to Josh Matthews. They are in the locker room, where Zack is grabbing his Zacket™.

::: The Voice of XPlosion :::
= JOSH MATTHEWS =
Hello Zack, may I have a word with you?

Zack replies quickly.

::: Long Island Iced Z :::
= ZACK RYDER =
You know it, Josh!

Matthews proceeds...

= JOSH MATTHEWS =
You have a match tonight against--

Ryder interrupts out of the blue.

= ZACK RYDER =
I know it! I'm against Batista!

Matthews sighs before proceeding.

= JOSH MATTHEWS =
Any word on your match?

= ZACK RYDER =
Yeah, you know it!

Zack puts on his Zacket™.

= ZACK RYDER =
Old David's going down! Woo woo woo! You know-

= JOSH MATTHEWS =
No, I don't know it. If I knew it I wouldn't ask you the question.

= ZACK RYDER =
Woo-

= JOSH MATTHEWS =
SHUT UP.

Josh leaves the locker room.

= ZACK RYDER =
...woo woo...

Zack smiles as he puts on his glasses. He leaves the locker room.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

John Morrison: Knock knock.

Matt Hardy: Who's there?

John Morrison: YOUR FACE!

Morrison punches Hardy in the face, throwing him out of scene before looking right back into the camera.

John Morrison: Hi, I'm John Morrison, and it's time for a change! Now you can watch both EWE brands' shows on ABC...D. ABCD is the new official EWE TV Network, and now when WWE gets a Network, they'll be copying us! It ain't no make believe, now on channel 669 of your satellite, from next Sunday forward!

BACK TO THE SHOW

The scene fades back in from a commercial break as D-Generation X, Shawn Michaels and Triple H, are wrapping up their entrance. Their opponents, the Usos are standing by ringside with Tamina Snuka... Triple H has the microphone...

::: D-Generation X :::
= TRIPLE H =
...Are you ready?...

The crowd cheers loudly!

= TRIPLE H =
NO! YOKOHAMA I SAID...ARE...YOU...READY?!!!

The crowd goes wild!!! HBK and Triple H smirk before bending down, familiarly.

= TRIPLE H =
Then, for the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching at home...

HHH gets back up with a smile as Shawn Michaels doesn't even move.

= TRIPLE H =
And Shelton Benjamin...You see, when he was young he used to pray for a bike, then he realized that God doesn't work that way, so he stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

The crowd laughs loudly as Triple H bends back down.

= TRIPLE H =
Humm...LET'S GET READY TO...

They both get up...

= TRIPLE H =
SUCK IT!!!

The crowd repeats with them and go wild! Triple H tosses the microphone at Shawn Michaels who catches it with ease and flow.

= SHAWN MICHAELS =
And if you're not down with that...We got two words for you.

They both point at the Usos as the crowd shouts "Suck It!" together. The bell then rings and out of nowhere the Usos bash into the ring and lunge at DX. They all trade blows for a while.

Michael Cole: And hell has broke loose! Everything can happen now!

Matt Striker: Our time is running out...Our time is running ou...

Michael Cole interrupts Matt Striker as the referee splits both the teams and sends Shawn Michaels and Jey Uso to the apron...

Michael Cole: Why are you listening to Muse?

Matt Striker: Certainly it's because I don't care about DX don't you think?

Triple H grabs a running Jimmy Uso and tries to Powerslam him, but the athletic Samoan superstar somersaults forward and lands on his feet...Then tries to go for a Superkick! Triple H grabs his foot and pulls it, making Uso fall in a funny way. The crowd laughs. But Triple H goes on to serious matters. He gets Jimmy Uso to his feet and Irish Whips him...Rebound...Back Body Drop!..NO! SUNSET FLIP!

1...2...KICKOUT!

Both wrestlers get up at the same time, Dropkick by Jimmy Uso! He tags in his brother and they both stomp on the Cerebral Assassin for a little bit. Jey Uso gets Triple H to his feet and uses all his strength to Irish Whip him to the corner. He then runs at him only to get hit with a strong and firm boot to the face, Headlock by Triple H...Headlock Takedown. He applies a lot of pressure before getting up and tagging in his partner, Shawn Michaels.

Michael Cole: And here comes the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.

Michaels enters and jabs Jey Uso to the chin, and again, and again until the Samoan falls to the mat and HBK does a crotch chop to Jimmy Uso, who rushes into the ring only to get Hip Tossed to the other side, and thrown out of the ring sliding. Shawn Michaels waits for Jey Uso to get up...Manhattan Drop!...Powerslam!!! The crowd cheers loudly!

Michael Cole: Vintage Shawn Michaels!

Matt Striker mocks...

Matt Striker: Yeah...Vintathe Thawn Michaelth...

Another Manhattan Drop as Jey Uso gets up...And another Powerslam! HBK taunts and then runs at the ropes as Jey Uso is up!...He hits the ropes and rebounds...JUMPS INTO THE AIR... FLYING FOREARM SMASH...JEY USO LIES DOWN!!! HBK hits the mat and rolls out of the ring purposeless. Jimmy Uso circles the ring to attack him only to get stopped by Triple H, and the referee focuses on trying to stop that action while Tamina attacks Shawn Michaels and shoves him against the steel steps!!!

Matt Striker: Haha, reminded me of that guy who lost against two divas.

The referee starts counting...

Triple H pulls Jey Uso out of the ring after shoving Jimmy over the security barrier!

Shawn Michaels starts getting up as Triple H and Jey Uso trade punches.

Shawn Michaels rolls into the ring, and Jey Uso doesn't realize and keeps brawling with Triple H.

Michaels lies back on the lower turnbuckle, with his arms crossed as the crowd laughs and cheers...

Jey Uso realizes HBK is in the ring and tries to go in...BUT TRIPLE H GRABS HIS TIGHTS WHEN HE'S HALFWAY IN!!!

The crowd laughs loudly as Jey Uso squirms to get in, unsuccessfully as only his head and arms are in.

Matt Striker: His ass is showing!

...10! The bell rings as Jimmy Uso then attacks Triple H from behind. Double DDT on Triple H...SWEET CHIN MUSIC ON JEY USO!!! SWEET CHIN MUSIC ON JIMMY USO NOW!!!

Michael Cole: Vintage, vintage, vintage!... Shawn Michaels!

"Break it Down" blasts the PA System as the crowd goes wild and Shawn Michaels helps Triple H to his feet. They both get in the ring and the lights go dim as they do the crotch chop. The scene fades in, since the brawl was previously not being televised.

Michael Cole: There seems to be an altercation backstage between these two mortal rivals, Chris Jericho and Matt Hardy!

The crowd goes wild as they watch Hardy mounting Jericho and punching him repeatedly in the face!...The Sensei of Mattitude gets up and helps Jericho to his feet, before Irish Whipping him right against the camera, making the crowd pop once again!

Matt Striker: And now it's back to not being televised!

Another camera films as Matt pulls Jericho up by the hair then slams his head against a catering table with food and drinks, before shoving him back in a Mat Slam way, head-first into the floor! The crowd goes wild again!

Michael Cole: Somebody must stop this!

Hardy wipes the food off the table and drags it next to a lying Jericho. He gets Y2J up and puts him lying on the table. Hardy unfolds a ladder and climbs to the top, panting...He gets there, and he jumps, BUT JERICHO IS UP!!!...JERICHO JUMPS...CODEBREAKER IN MIDAIR!!! THEY BOTH FALL ON THE TABLE, BUT IT DOESN'T BREAK!!!

Matt Striker: AND HARDY IS BLEEDING!!! HOLY FACKITY, FECKITY, FICKITY, FOCKITY, FUCKITY FUCK!!!

Jericho gets up way sooner than Hardy, after about a minute of lying on the floor... He looks towards the camera...

::: The Mental Mastermind :::
= CHRIS JERICHO =
He said...Throwing me to that river...Was just a sneak preview...of what'd happen at Battle...For Supremacy... That wasn't a sneak preview...

Jericho spits some blood away and points at the camera then at Matt...

::: The Mental Mastermind :::
= CHRIS JERICHO =
THIS IS!

Jericho quickly turns around and gets Matt Hardy to his feet... Double Underhook... TIGER SUPLEX THROUGH THE TABLE!!! HARDY IS SCREAMING IN PAIN AND AGONY!

Michael Cole: THE JERICHO SPIKE!!!

Jericho gets up and smirks at the camera as the scene then fades out.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

BACK TO THE SHOW

"Voices" hits as Randy Orton hits the stage, with his World Wrestling Championship on his shoulder. He ignores the crowd as they boo him, but pauses just outside the ring. He looks out into the crowd, and lifts the World Wrestling Championship high above his head, causing more of them to boo. He then climbs into the ring, hurrying towards the turnbuckle and setting his title down on the ground before doing his signature pose on the turnbuckle. He grabs a microphone from one of the staff at ringside and picks up his championship before moving to the center of the ring. His theme fades.

::: The Viper :::
= RANDY ORTON =
Last week, all of you people witnessed a miracle. In an injured state, I clearly dominated Matt Hardy. My plan was going to come into motion, but all of a sudden someone interferes in my business. Too many people get in my way. This happens nearly every week. But a coincidence? This wasn't a coincidence. Matt Hardy and this sonuvabitch obviously came to a deal. I would have ended Matt Hardy, but now I've got ANOTHER match against him. And to top it off, his backup is in the match as well.

The crowd boos Orton, but he continues.

::: The Viper :::
= RANDY ORTON =
This may be down for a triple threat match, but it's no triple threat. It's a 2-on-1 handicap match. Lance Storm knows it, and he's trying to get me injured before Battle for Supremacy. But THAT is just not going to happen. See, I have an offer to anyone in the back. The Elite of the EWE isn't as large in numbers as it was a few months ago. But I am willing to let one person join me and Chris Jericho as we rise to the top. Groups usually end badly. Take for example, Evolution. Triple H, Ric Flair and Batista were jealous of my timely rise to the top. It was finished a year later. And more recently, Legacy. You may say it had no natural end in WWE, but both Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase crossed me in EWE. But now, I will make sure the Elite does not fail. Chris Jericho and I are the best in the business and I don't think ANYONE can come close to us, but if anyone wants to prove themself tonight, I ask them to come out right now.

Randy Orton faces the titantron. Suddenly...Triple H's theme hits as the crowd goes crazy, Hunter comes out onto the stage with a mic in hand, he slowly makes his way down to the ring, he then climbs into the ring.

::: King Of Kings :::
= TRIPLE H =
Well Randy, I gotta say that look on your face right now is priceless, You..actually you seem surprised to see me...? It seems that you're worried about your triple threat match tonight, it's a damn shame I'm not in that match because I really wanna hurt you, but it seems I'll just have to wait until Battle for Supremacy.

The crowd give mixed reaction as Hunter continues speaking.

::: King Of Kings :::
= TRIPLE H =
I'm not worried about the stipulation though, because whatever happens I guarantee that I will get my world title back...That's all I wanted to make clear.

You can feel the tension between both superstars, as both men stare each other down. Orton decides to leave the ring with a sly smile on his face, as he heads up the ramp backstage...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Yousif AL-Nawakda's McBeefBaconDonalds!!!

McDonald's you say?
McDonald's is gay.
You like Coke?
You should have a stroke!
Pepsi for the win
Even better than Burger King
Yousif presents...
MCBEEFBACONDONALDS!!!

The best fast-food restaurant ever, he may be slow at writing, but he's a god damned fast cooker, or so he says! NOW WITH MARGADOSH!

If you buy a meal from McBeefBaconDonalds today, you get a lifetime supply of Margadosh! So hurry!

Eat fresh, because I'm Lovin' It.
Have it your way, only at McBeefBaconDonalds!

BACK TO THE SHOW

"I Made It" hits and the crowd cheers loudly!

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first, from West Palm Beach, Florida... Brett DiBiase!

The crowd give a mostly positive reaction for Brett, who focuses on getting to the ring. He taunts the crowd inside the ring, and they give a mixed reaction.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, weighing 240 pounds... KURT ANGLE!

"I Don't Suck" blasts the PA System! The crowd give a mixed reaction to the olympic medalist, as many people chant "You Suck!". He shrugs them off and enters the ring, initiating a staredown with Brett DiBiase.

Michael Cole: It looks like this is going to be one hell of a match.

Matt Striker: It'll be better than that divas match earlier, for sure.

Brett and Kurt finally lock up, with Kurt gaining to advantage. Kurt gets a double underhook on Brett DiBiase, and takes him down. He hooks his head and brings him to his feet, giving him a suplex. Cover by Kurt... 1...Brett kicks out. Kurt Angle goes for a clothesline... Picture perfect dropkick by Brett DiBiase! Cover. 1... 2... Kurt kicks out. Both men meet in the middle of the ring.

Michael Cole: An extremely quick start to this match, with both men showing what they can do!

Brett goes for a cheap shot on Kurt, but Kurt blocks it. Kurt clotheslines Brett, which allows him to apply a headlock on Brett. He locks it in as Brett painfully endures. Brett eventually gets to his feet, and pushes Kurt to the ropes, urging the referee to break the hold. Kurt holds it in... 1... 2... 3... Kurt breaks it, and he goes for the clothesline while Brett is on the ropes... Brett gets down! Kurt goes over the rope to the ground below!

Matt Striker: I'm surprised Kurt fell for that.

Brett looks down to Kurt, and looks towards the turnbuckle. He ascends the turnbuckle, which gets the crowd going.

Michael Cole: No... He's not gonna... Is he?

Brett waits for Kurt to get to his feet... And goes for a Flying Bulldog!... AND HITS IT! Both men are down as the referee counts!

Matt Striker: Oh my, vintage commercial. We'll be back after this short break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

EWE: The Game! Coming out Spring 2011.

Be who you wanna be, hit who you wanna hit. Play the amazing career of any EWE Superstar!

Pre-Order it at any game shop!

BACK TO THE SHOW

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, we are back and Brett DiBiase has been dominating since that crossbody on Kurt.

Both men are in the middle of the ring, with Brett applying a chinlock on Kurt Angle. Brett has it locked in as Kurt seems to be fading. The referee lifts Kurt's arm... But he still shows fight! The crowd's reaction drives Kurt to get to his feet, and he elbows his way out. Brett goes for an STO, but Kurt gets behind him... 3 German suplexes! Kurt goes for a pin.

1...2...Brett kicks out just in time!

Matt Striker: Watch this, people. One of wrestling's greatest washed ups is on a roll.

Kurt takes down his straps, and taunts the crowd. He waits behind Brett... ANGLE SLAM! BRETT LANDS ON HIS FEET! BRETT GETS BEHIND KURT AND LOCKS IN THE MILLION DOLLAR DREAM!

Michael Cole: Kurt could tap!

Kurt fights out of the submission, but Brett hits him with a spinebuster! He ascends the turnbuckle again... Missile Dropki--Angle Lock! Kurt Angle locks it in! Brett scrambles for the ropes, but Kurt brings him into the center and puts on a grapevine! Brett has no choice but to tap out. The bell rings and Kurt Angle's theme plays. Kurt ascends the turnbuckle and taunts the crowd, who give him a mixed reaction.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner by submission is... Kurt Angle!

The scene fades in to show Shawn Michaels, ready to address the crowd. He's dressed in classic HBK gear, with red & black colors, and his new "Heart Breaker" shirt, the fans start chanting "HBK!...HBK!...HBK!", he smiles at the camera, finally he speaks...

::: The Heartbreak Kid :::
= SHAWN MICHAELS =
GOD it's good to be here, I'm loving every second of this, when I left the WWE, I missed you guys.... I really did, but now The Heart Break Kid is BACK!... And I'm alive and kickin'!

The fans chant "You still got it", while he keeps smiling and the camera shoots at the HBK signs all over the arena, nodding his head in approval he says...

= SHAWN MICHAELS =
You're probably wondering why I'm addressing you all right now, and why I'm not wearing DX gear, I'm gonna tell you why, It's because I'm here to address the status of my solo career, don't worry guys, DX is NOT dead, and we are NOT taking a break, it's just that Triple H still has his own career, and so do I.

The fans start chanting "DX" and "HBK", Shawn starts speaking once more...

= SHAWN MICHAELS =
As you all know, Battle for Supremacy is drawing near, and there's a match that caught my attention... The All or Nothing match, and what do you know, there's an open spot on that match and I believe it's for me, because I know I can do it, I know I can get that championship opportunity briefcase, and when the champion is in his worst shape ever, I'll kick his ass and I'll continue to rock... Just watch me.

Shawn looks focused on the upcoming PPV that he doesn't even notice the fans cheering, he just stands there. We go back to ringside. Justin Roberts: The following match is for...THE NEW...EWE..UNITED...STATES...CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd boos as "Line In the Sand" hits.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for One Fall. Introducing first, after the vacating of the Million Dollar Championship, THE NEW...EWE..UNITED...STATES...CHAMPION!...DAVE...BATISTA!!!

Batista does his signature taunt on stage as the crowd boos him. The championship, as usual, is wrapped around his waist. He starts walking down the ramp and towards the ring. As he finally gets there, he climbs on the apron and stares at the crowd before getting in the ring. He climbs up a top turnbuckle and unwraps the title belt to raise it high above his head, and "Radio" hits! A mixed reaction is heard. Zack Ryder comes out wearing his trademark single-legged attire. He does his taunt and shouts his trademark phrase before making his way down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Long Island, New York, weighing in 214 Pounds...ZACK...RYDER!!!

Ryder makes his way around the ring, circling the Animal, Batista. He then pulls a Bret Hart and hands his shades to a children ringside, who instantly tosses the sunglasses back at Zack Ryder, who complains and shouts at the laughing kid.

Michael Cole: Hahaha, vintage Zack Ryder!

Batista grabs Ryder's hair and pulls it, dragging him over the top rope! The bell rings. And Batista tosses Ryder around the ring and charges at him with stomps. He quickly gets him to his feet and Clotheslines him over the top rope. But Ryder holds on as Batista turns around to taunt the booing crowd.

Matt Striker: Utter waste of time...

The Long Island Loudmouth jumps over the top rope as Batista turns around, kick to the gut, Swinging Neckbreaker! Cover!

1...2...Kickout!

Matt Striker: See? I was right...as always.

Michael Cole: For once you mean.

Both wrestlers get up at the same time, Batista grabs Ryder and shoves him into the turnbuckle, he then runs at him only to get kicked in the jaw. Zack Ryder leaps backwards onto the second rope, the Animal turns around...MISSILE DROPKICK!

Michael Cole: Vintage Zack Ryder!

The Long Island Iced Z taunts as the crowd boos. Some fans cheer and chant "WOO! WOO! WOO!" with him. Batista staggers to his feet. Ryder turns around and Irish Whips him, but Batista doesn't even move, he stays still like a stone statue!

Michael Cole: Is Ryder joking or what?

Matt Striker: Ryder doesn't joke, you're so full of shit I can see your eyes turn brown.

Michael Cole: Matt, my eyes were always brown.

Matt Striker: Exactly. Ryder for the win!

Batista pulls Ryder towards him...SPINEBUSTER!!! Batista slaps his chest and taunts as the crowd boos him. Ryder gets to his knees...Batista puts him in a Powerbomb position then lifts him...He's going for the Batista Bomb!...RYDER COUNTERS IT INTO THE ROUGH RYDER!!!...Batista falls down and Ryder gets him on his knees...He grabs his arm!

Matt Striker: He's going for the move of moves! Holy fuckity fuck!...

ZACK ATTACK! PIN!

1...2...3!

Michael Cole: OH MY! Zack Ryder is the new United States Champion!!!

"Radio" hits! The crowd cheers of relief for not having Batista as the US Champ anymore, although even Ryder himself looks surprised. The referee hands him the US Championship title belt which he holds and kisses it. Ryder goes completely over the top celebrating with his newly won title. He jumps to each turnbuckle and taunts with it!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner...And the new!!...UNITED...STATES...CHAMPION!!!...ZACK...RYDER!!!

Ryder leaves the ring and hugs Matt Striker. They both get on top of the Russian announcers' table and jump up and down partying. Ryder then runs around the ring and up the ramp, slapping hands of the few people who actually try to slap his hand. The Long Island Loudmouth gets to the stage and lifts his title in the air as the scene fades out and we cut to commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

EWEShop.com! Buy your own customized Zacket™, replica of the official Zacket™, but with your own customized stickers and logos!

Or buy the new Shawn Michaels "Heartbreaker" T-Shirt! Or even DX's "Shit Just Happens" Skull Cap!

And now for the winter, get the new Genesis Claus cardboard cutouts! Based off of Angel, Jack Evans and none other than Mr. Anderson! Dressed as Santa Claus, just for you...

Angel: Embarrassing, I know!

Only on EWEShop.com!

BACK TO THE SHOW

We come back to ringside to find referee Jack Doan in the ring.

Jack Doan: Okay men. The rules of this match are simple. Chug as many drinks as you can until your opponents give up.

The camera pans, revealing Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, and Bobby Lashley.

Jack Doan: Being knocked out results in a forfeit. Whoever has the most drinks when all three men have given up, wins.

Jack grabs three plates of beer and sets them on three tables. The Superstars sit down at the tables. Jack pulls a whistle into his mouth and blows. The match has begun!

Bobby grabs two beers in each hand and begins chugging. He quickly places the bottles down, picks up two more, and repeats. Shelton chugs down several bottles before taking a five second rest. He continues when he eyes Kofi Kingston, who chugs down all of his beer. "Hit me!"

Jack arrives with more beer and places it on Kofi's table. Kofi continues chugging as Lashley and Shelton finish their first plates. When the two look back, they realize Kofi has finished three plates. Lashley and Benjamin start chugging as fast as they can, until they see Kofi, with several plates stacked up, mumbling. All of a sudden, Kofi collapses to the floor.

Jack: Kofi has given up!

Lashley and Benjamin are up to their nose in bottles, until Benjamin throws a bottle at Lashley! Lashley gets pissed and throws his table at Benjamin, who narrowly avoids it by diving away. Jack Doan is arriving with more plates as Bobby rushes in! DRUNKEN ACCIDENTAL SPEAR ON JACK!!! Lashley gets up and Benjamin walks near him. The two start flailing their arms at each other to attack. Lashley shoves away Benjamin and starts chugging a bottle of beer. ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE GUT BY SHELTON! Lashley unleashes all of his beer in puke form at Benjamin. Shelton wipes the puke from his face and leaps for a Paydirt! LASHLEY REVERSES IT INTO POWERSLAM POSITION!

Matt Striker: That's just nasty!

Kofi begins getting up and sees Lashley and Benjamin, he runs... TROUBLE IN PARADISE! ALL THREE MEN ARE KNOCKED OUT! Jack Doan begins climbing to his feet and sees the carnage that has been created. He begins to count the bottles....one...two...three....

Jack: ...And the winner of this match...SHELTON...BENJAMIN!!!

Jack grab's Shelton Benhamin's hand and lifts up his lifeless body. The scene fades out and goes to commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Battle for Supremacy is drawing near. This Sunday, watch Mr. Anderson face off with Michael Tarver for the International Championship. And the one and only All or Nothing Match!

And don't miss the Steel Cage match between Matt Hardy and Chris Jericho...Order now, and watch it!

Only on Pay-Per-View.

BACK TO THE SHOW

Live for the Moment" blasts the PA System and the crowd goes absolutely wild with insane cheers and chants. The Sensei of Mattitude jogs out of the stage doorway as many fans in the audience repeat the V-1 taunt as he does it! Hardy smiles at the crowd before starting to make his way down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a Triple Threat Match! Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in 236 Pounds...THE ANGELIC DIABLO...MATT...HARDY!!!

Hardy gets to the end of the ramp and makes his way up the steel steps before pacing on the apron and getting in the ring. After he does he holds on to the ropes and bounces on them as he does the V-1 taunt again, making the crowd go wild as well as they repeat it. "Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro" rocks on as El Maskarado Dominicano makes his way out to an amazing wave of boos.

Michael Cole: I don't understand how Lance Storm signed a man like this and allowed the altercation that took place last week to happen!

He walks out and taunts the booing and hissing crowd. Before he starts making his way down the ramp of the arena.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from the Dominican Republic, weighing in 205 Pounds!...EL MASKARADO...DOMINICANO!!!

Dominicano ends his way at the ramp and runs, before sliding into the ring under the lower rope. He gets up only to have Matt Hardy charge at him, but the referee stops him before a brawl takes place. "Voices" then interrupts El Maskarado Dominicano's theme song, and the crowd boos even louder as the World Wrestling Champion takes no time to walk out on stage. He stops where the stage meets the ramp, and looks at the audience before making his way down.

Justin Roberts: And the third participant, from St. Louis, Missouri... Weighing in 245 Pounds...He is the WORLD...WRESTLING...CHAMPION!!!...THE VIPER...RANDY...ORTON!!!

Orton slides into the ring and looks at both sides with a demented look in his eyes, before he gets to his feet and looks at both Hardy and El Maskarado Dominicano. Orton climbs up the turnbuckle and raises his title, as the crowd boos him.

Matt Striker: This is a Triple Threat contest, which means anything can happen, and everything is legal! And I'm not liking the chances of that masked guy.

Randy leaps off onto the mat as the music dies. The title is handed to Justin Roberts who leaves to ringside with it. The wrestlers all stare each other down. And the bell rings. Matt Hardy and Randy Orton both take no time to attack El Maskarado Dominicano, who slides out of the ring before getting hit. Hardy keeps throwing insults at him, and Randy Orton jumps him from behind with forearm strikes to the back of the head. Irish Whip, Clothesline by Hardy! Orton gets up, another Clothesline...Dominicano gets on the apron and springboards. SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK TO MATT HARDY!

Michael Cole: OUCH! That's gotta hurt!

Matt Striker: That looked familiar...

Hardy holds his face as Randy Orton is up and starts punching El Maskarado Dominicano with his signature strikes to the forehead, Irish Whip...He bends down for the Back Body Drop, but Maskarado jumps over for a Sunset Flip!

1...2...Kickout!

Both wrestlers get up at the same time...Picture perfect Dropkick by the Legend Killer, Randy Orton!

Matt Striker: Amazing. THIS is a champion.

Pin!

1...2...Matt Hardy breaks the count!

Michael Cole: Do you have to say that every week?

Matt Striker: Yesh.

Randy Orton gets back up and looks at Hardy, they both trade words...SCHOOL BOY PIN BY DOMINICANO!!!

1...2...HARDY BREAKS THE COUNT!

They all get up at the same time. Double Kick to the Gut at El Maskarado Dominicano...DOUBLE SUPLEX BY MATT HARDY AND RANDY ORTON!

Matt Striker: There's something I never thought I'd see.

Orton and Hardy once again look at each other until Hardy blasts Randy with a slap across the face...ONLY TO GET SCOOP SLAMMED OUT OF NOWHERE!!! Randy Orton gets up and squirms, as the crowd cheers and boos. Letting out an astounding mixed reaction. But as Randy leaves the ring and goes under the apron to get a chair, the crowd goes wild!!! Orton slides into the ring as Maskarado is up...Chair to the gut... Maskarado bends down...Chair shot to the back! Orton turns around at Hardy...SIDE EFFECT!!! THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!

Michael Cole: VINTAGE MATT HARDY!!!

Hardy does the V-1 taunt as the crowd roars with insane cheers. He gets Dominicano to his feet...TWIST OF FATE ON THE CHAIR!!! Hardy turns around as Randy is about to get up... He runs, climbs the turnbuckle...MOONSAULT AT THE STANDING RANDY ORTON!!! The Sensei of Mattitude gets up and starts slapping his fingers on his palms, doing his signature Twist of Fate taunt, as he waits for the Viper to get up... He gets up...Kick to the gut...TWIST OF FATE, RANDY SPINS AROUND...RKO!!! RKO OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Matt Striker: This is what it means to be a champion, kicking ass and no excuses!

Michael Cole: No excuses? Are we talking about the same Randy Orton?

COVER!...

1...2...3!

"Voices" rocks! And the crowd goes wild with boos. Randy is handed his Championship title belt, which he grabs before he leaves the ring and quickly paces up the ramp. And only raises it in the air when he's on stage, as he watches the lying bodies of El Maskarado Dominicano and Matt Hardy. The two men take some time to get up...

Michael Cole: Will we find out who is that masked man?!

Matt Hardy charges at Dominicano and tries to put him in the Destiny Lock!!! But Maskarado squirms and rolls out of the ring, before jogging his way up the ramp. He finds himself surrounded by Matt Hardy and Randy Orton but he then jumps off the ramp and runs away. Matt Hardy keeps on staring before Orton charges to hit him with the title belt!

Michael Cole: NO!

Matt Striker: YES!

Hardy ducks under, Randy staggers around...Kick to the gut...GOING FOR THE TWIST OF FATE...ORTON SHOVES HIM AWAY...He paces backwards, without taking his eyes off of the Sensei of Mattitude.

Michael Cole: Tune in next Sunday for Battle for Supremacy!

SHOW END
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

XPLOSION 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 36   XPLOSION 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:43 pm

Awesome Xplosion Chris, the Triple Threat was awesome, and I marked for Ryder winning the U.S Championship. Woo woo woo. Cool
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

XPLOSION 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 36   XPLOSION 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:26 pm

This Xplosion was filled with Awesomesauce, everything was epic, loved the backstage brawl.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPLOSION 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 36   XPLOSION 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:06 am

WHO THE FUCK IS EL MASKARADO DOMINICANO?! I WANT TO KNOW DAMNIT! Oh and so much WWWE Wink
Back to top Go down

XPLOSION 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 36   XPLOSION 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:19 pm

ABCD CHANNEL FOR THE WIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XPLOSION 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 36   XPLOSION 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XPLOSION 36
Page 1 of 1