Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Step Your Game Up Episode 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mario Gibson

Step Your Game Up Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Step Your Game Up Episode 2   Step Your Game Up Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:43 pm

the custom videogame rap called Game On begins playing and soon Mario Gibson comes out while wearing a super mario attire which is composed of the following, a big gold chain with a fire flower on it, a sideways mario baseball cap, a jacket with mario designs, boots and tights with various super mario designs. He usually runs down to the ring but he just walks down casually but stops when he sees a little boy and suddenly gives the kid his gold chain and gives the kid a hug before he runs down to the ring with a mic in his hand. once he steps into the ring he says the usual phrase that made him famous

Mario Gibson: "Its'a me, Mario! As you people probally already know Your's truely is in his first title match.....Qualifier but that is cool since i could have never have done it without you people cheering me on!"

He says with a charasmatic voice as the crowd starts cheering him on and soon a Mario chant starts and in response Mario gets up on the turnbuckle still with a mic in his hand

Mario Gibson: "I vow to defeat The Boss, Bobby Lashley whom i have tons of respect for and once i do defeat him i will Flash Kick, Kanoball and Goomba Stomp my way to my first championship because it's time to"

He says but he doesnt finish his sentence but instead he holds his mic in the air and the crowd says

Crowd: "Step Your Game Up!"

The crowd says loudly and begins cheering and yelling for him while he jumps off of the turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air for the crowd

TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down

Step Your Game Up Episode 2
Page 1 of 1