Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EWE.com Exclusive: Behind the Extreme with Harry Cox Episode 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

EWE.com Exclusive: Behind the Extreme with Harry Cox Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: EWE.com Exclusive: Behind the Extreme with Harry Cox Episode 1   EWE.com Exclusive: Behind the Extreme with Harry Cox Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:43 pm

EWE.com Exclusive: Behind the Extreme with Harry Cox Episode 1 EWEExclusiveSeries

The camera sets back, revealing Harry Cox and Hugh Jass. The video behind them is of Battle for Supremacy.

Harry Cox: Hello and welcome to Behind the Extreme. I'm Harry Cox.

Hugh Jass: And I'm Hugh Jass!

The camera faces a giant screen playing back the highlights of the PPV.

Harry Cox: Last Sunday, Battle for Supremacy was all about retaining. Angel retained his Cruiserweight Championship, Zack Ryder retained his United States Championship-

Hugh Jass: -due to a no-contest.

Harry Cox is frowning at Hugh Jass.

Harry Cox: Yeah. As I was saying, BFS was all about-

Hugh Jass: -retaining. You said that already. Anyway...

Hugh Jass looks at the camera.

Hugh Jass: ...Randy Orton defeated Triple H to retain his belt, and Michael Tarver defeated Mr. Anderson to retain his belt.

The camera shifts to Harry Cox, who is shaking his head.

Harry Cox: I believe it is time for the Battle for Supremacy edition of the Hit-of-the-Week.

The screen changes to reveal Michael Tarver entering the ring.

Hugh Jass: This weeks hit comes from the final match of the night- where Tarver battled off with our favorite asshole, Mr. Anderson.

The screen changes to reveal the match.

Anderson and Tarver roll to their feet and charge at each other! Tarver ducks under a clothesline and hits the ropes! KILL SHOT! ANDERSON DUCKS! THE KILLSHOT TAKES OUT THE REF!!!! Tarver is shocked and tries to wake up the ref. SHINING WIZARD BY ANDERSON! Anderson lifts Mr. 1.9 up and places him in the corner. Anderson lifts him onto the top rope and gets him in Fireman's carry position! Anderson leaps! Tarver stays on the top rope! Anderson rolls down! TARVER LEAPS! DIVING KILLSHOT!

Harry Cox: Tarver nearly severed Mr. Anderson's head off with that devastating Killshot.

Hugh Jass: I believe its time for this week's edition of the "Red Chair" with our new EWE.com Official Interviewer, Amanda Hugankiss!

The camera pans to reveal two red sofa chairs. Amanda Hugankiss is sitting in one of them.

Amanda Hugankiss: Thanks, Hugh Jass! I'm Amanda Hugankiss. Let's bring out our guest, shall we?

The camera pans to a large doorway entrance with a large TV on the wall above it. The television changes to ???'s titantron as he makes his way in from the entrance. He is wearing an EWE T-shirt and jeans. He shakes hands with Amanda and sits down in the Red Chair.

TBC: Anyone
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

PostSubject: Re: EWE.com Exclusive: Behind the Extreme with Harry Cox Episode 1   EWE.com Exclusive: Behind the Extreme with Harry Cox Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:40 pm

OOC: Can people from Genesis join in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EWE.com Exclusive: Behind the Extreme with Harry Cox Episode 1   EWE.com Exclusive: Behind the Extreme with Harry Cox Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:16 pm

OOC: Yeah, its an entire EWE webshow.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: EWE.com Exclusive: Behind the Extreme with Harry Cox Episode 1   EWE.com Exclusive: Behind the Extreme with Harry Cox Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:57 am

OOC: YAY DEY R BAK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EWE.com Exclusive: Behind the Extreme with Harry Cox Episode 1   EWE.com Exclusive: Behind the Extreme with Harry Cox Episode 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EWE.com Exclusive: Behind the Extreme with Harry Cox Episode 1
Page 1 of 1