Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1 Empty
PostSubject: PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1   PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:22 pm

DAY 1

The scene fades in, showing Chris DeAngelo, Lane Kennedy, Gabriel Victore and Peter Hawthorne arriving on a convertible jeep driven by a man in a black suit, to the so talked about House. Declan Hunter, Justin Connelly and Mickey Robinson arrive on another jeep right behind. All the participants walk out of their vehicle with a surprised look on their faces as they see the four trainers. They line up in front of Chris Jericho, the host and the head trainer of Path to Superstardom. He walks from side to side in front of them, wondering. Behind him stand, wearing casual clothes, Triple H, Edge and Muhammad Hassan.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
So, you all think you've got what it takes?... Six men... EWE was started with four men who had what it takes. Three of which are in your presence right now. Me...Randy Orton, and Edge. The three of us started EWE, and held our first show with only us being under official contractual obligations. Now I see six people in front of me, ready for a huge test that will determine the rest of their lives!...You...

Jericho slowly walks up to Chris DeAngelo, with a clipboard...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Chris DeAngelo, six foot three, 243 pounds...Known to be agile...People say you're a charismatic guy, that's good...You're also known to be an arrogant son of a bitch, Jericho lowers the clipboard and stares DeAngelo through his sunglasses... You think that will take you anywhere in this business? It won't...Change your attitude, that's the first advice I'll give you...Why do you think you have what it takes to be an EWE Superstar, DeAngelo?

DeAngelo steps forward, confident...

THE CONFIDENT ROOKIE
CHRIS DEANGELO
Do I have what it takes? You're asking Chris DeAngelo what it takes?

DeAngelo stares into Chris Jericho's eyes with absolutely no fear.

THE CONFIDENT ROOKIE
CHRIS DEANGELO
You're damn right I have what it takes. I have competed in Ring of Honor. Stole the show. I've competed down in Japan & Mr. Jericho, you know personally how hard that is.

A completely intense staredown between the two.

THE CONFIDENT ROOKIE
CHRIS DEANGELO
I will try my best to reduce my cockiness in respect for a great Superstar, you. And, Mr. Jericho, it's been an honor speaking to you...

DeAngelo puts his hand out, awaiting a handshake. Jericho shakes his hand and nods.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
You can head out into the house, participants' room. Remember, this is the last day of your old life if you really want to win this.

Chris DeAngelo walks towards the house. Jericho then steps near Gabriel Victore, and looks back at the clipboard.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Gabriel Vic...Vic-what?

JAP SEMI-VETERAN
GABRIEL VICTORE
Victore, sir...

Jericho chuckles...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Oh right, Gabriel Victore, 226 pounds, five foot nine...Known for past in Japan...

Jericho looks at Gabriel as if waiting for information...

JAP SEMI-VETERAN
GABRIEL VICTORE
Three years, sir...

Jericho nods with a smile...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Three years in Japan. Known for technical ability and for being liked by colleagues...Nice, are you an ass-kisser?

Gabriel seems confused...

JAP SEMI-VETERAN
GABRIEL VICTORE
I'm no ass-kisser, sir...

Jericho nods...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Good...Why do you think you're good enough?

Gabriel then replies without hesitating.

JAP SEMI-VETERAN
GABRIEL VICTORE
Because I know my shit, I know what I'm doing in the ring, I know safety and I know teamwork better than anybody you'll see in this competition, sir.

Jericho nods and shakes Gabriel Victore's hand.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
I like your attitude, feel free to head to the house.

Gabriel nods and releases the handshake, picks up his bag and walks away. Jericho steps next to Lane Kennedy.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
What about you big man? Jericho looks at the clipboard. Lane Kennedy, 245 pounds, six foot five. You look like you have potential...Known to be very humble...Why do you think you have what it takes?

Lane stands up straight with his hands behind his back looking at Chris Jericho.

HUMBLENESS PERSONIFIED
LANE KENNEDY
Because this is all I want in life sir, this is all I have ever wanted in life since I was a little kid. I have tried hundreds of other professions, and I have either failed at it, or it just didn't click with me. But I am one hundred and ten percent sure that I am not only mean to do this, but I am meant to go down in history as one of the best at it. Unlike these other people around me, I don't want this for the money or the fame, I respect this business like nothing else. I want this because if I don't get this...I have no reason to live.

Lane Kennedy extends his hand out to Chris Jericho.

HUMBLENESS PERSONIFIED
LANE KENNEDY
Now I just hope that you give me the same respect I give this business sir.

Jericho shakes his hand and nods once again.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Go...

Lane Kennedy picks up his bag and leaves as Jericho steps now in front of Declan Hunter.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
What about you, why do you think you should be the next EWE Superstar?

Declan looks nervous as EWE owner, Chris Jericho, stands merely inches from his face. He knows that first impressions are everything, and this moment is make it or break it.

UK INDY STAR
DECLAN HUNTER
I should be the next EWE Superstar because this is what I was born to do.

Jericho pulls his glasses down a little bit and looks at Declan, raising an eyebrow.

UK INDY STAR
DECLAN HUNTER
I'm not going to tell you some kind of sob story about achieving my dreams or not wanting the money and fame. I simply want to become the next EWE Superstar because I know, that if given the chance, I can shake the foundations of this company to it's very core. The fact is, I traveled all the way from the United Kingdom to be here, and I'm not about to let this chance pass me by.

A droplet of sweat starts to run down Declan's forehead. Jericho notices it, then smiles, and flips over a page on his clipboard.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Declan Hunter. Says here that you competed on the independent circuit over in England... How long were you doing that?

Declan maintains his stance and eye contact with his potential boss.

UK INDY STAR
DECLAN HUNTER
Four years sir. And three years being trained by Dave Taylor before tha-

Jericho cuts him off by raising his hand slightly

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
I didn't ask who trained you, kid, I just asked how long you'd been wrestling. Tell me, how's your in-ring work?

Declan breaks eye contact with Jericho, but realizes his mistake and looks back at him, fumbling his hands around behind his back.

UK INDY STAR
DECLAN HUNTER
Top notch, sir. I'm the best wrestler in this competition.

Declan looks down slightly as Jericho moves closer to his face.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Are you confident in your abilities, Declan?

Declan looks away.

UK INDY STAR
DECLAN HUNTER
Yes sir, I am.

Sweat is pouring down Declan's forehead now as Jericho has an extremely serious look on his face.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
That's a lie, Declan. How can I be confident in you if you aren't even confident in yourself?

Declan looks up at Jericho with an irritated look on his face.

UK INDY STAR
DECLAN HUNTER
I'll prove it to you sir, I'll dominate this whole competi-

Jericho raises his hand again to stop Declan talking.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
You sure talk a good game, but can you back it all up? That remains to be seen. Get your ass up to the house.

Jericho motions for Declan to go. The UK Indy Star picks up his bag and shuts his eyes, realizing that he may have already blown his chance, then he slowly walks up towards the house.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Who else wants to step up? Huh? What's the matter? I don't bite.

The remaining three do not move an inch, but instead wait for Jericho to call one of them.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Fine... Let's see, oh here's an interesting name. Peter Hawthorne, 238 pounds, six foot two...Known for... Huh? Nevermind this, step up son.

Hawthorne takes a step to the front.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
SIR, YES SIR!

Jericho looks pissed off.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Are you taking this as a joke?

Hawthorne quickly replies.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
SIR, NO SIR!

Jericho chuckles.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
At ease!

Hawthorne smiles.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
So, any experience?

Hawthorne is nervous and takes time to respond to the question. But he pulls himself together and looks into Jericho's eyes.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
Been amateur wrestling for years and have studied basic Martial Arts. I feel it's time to make it pro.

Jericho looks at the board again.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Sounds like you're good at what you do, why do you want to risk it?

Jericho still looking at the board.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
I can tell you whatever I want. I can say that I've been dreaming about this since I was a kid or I can tell you that I have cancer and only three weeks to live and I want to give it a shot. Fact of the matter is, it doesn't matter why I'm doing this.

Jericho lowers the board and looks at Hawthorne.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Fine, then how are you planning on becoming a pro wrestler.

Peter Hawthorne smiles again.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
I have all the makings. I can already wrestle. I don't need a stage name, my name is better than any name I could be given. I have long hair and a beard, just like you... You know, when you were young...

Hawthorne just realized what he said and looks very nervous.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
Should I...

Jericho acting like he doesn't give a fuck.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Leave!

Hawthorne fixes his bag on his shoulder and walks to the house. Jericho chuckles...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Okay, I've heard enough. You two, pick up your bags and head to the house.

Mickey Robinson and Justin Connelly pick up their bags and leave. Jericho turns to his trainers...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Well, I think these last three might just be our underdogs... They don't seem to have any personality if you ask me, they just stand here like three buffoons. I think Hawthorne answered for Robinson and Connelly, don't you think?

Triple H watches the three men leave, turns to Jericho.

KING OF EWE
TRIPLE H
I'll be honest Chris, I really don't see Robinson and Connelly getting very far in this competition.

Jericho turns to Edge.

THE RATED-R SUPERSTAR
EDGE
I don't see Hawthorne getting far in this competition. Especially insulting you or any of us who have made it big time.

Triple H nods at Edge in agreement.

THE RATED-R SUPERSTAR
EDGE
He doesn't have professional wrestling experience. I can't wait to see what the hell he can do in the skill challenges. Especially in the bumping challenge..

The camera films Edge, Triple H and Muhammad Hassan all walking away.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Gabriel Victore and Chris DeAngelo are tiding up their picked beds, and unpacking.

THE CONFIDENT ROOKIE
CHRIS DEANGELO
You don't talk much do you?

Victore doesn't even talk, just keeps looking at his bag and picking out the clothing.

THE JAP SEMI-VETERAN
GABRIEL VICTORE
Can't say I do, no...

DeAngelo extends his hand for a handshake now...

THE CONFIDENT ROOKIE
CHRIS DEANGELO
Name's Chris...

Victore shakes his hand as Lane Kennedy enters the room.

THE JAP SEMI-VETERAN
GABRIEL VICTORE
Gabriel.

HUMBLENESS PERSONIFIED
LANE KENNEDY
Hey guys!...

Kennedy approaches them and shakes their hands, then proceeds to pick a bed, and Declan Hunter enters the room. Gabriel Victore approaches him and they share a handshake.

THE JAP SEMI-VETERAN
GABRIEL VICTORE
Declan!

They share a hug... Kennedy smiles...

HUMBLENESS PERSONIFIED
LANE KENNEDY
You guys know each other?

Gabriel and Declan seem happy to be in the same contest.

THE JAP SEMI-VETERAN
GABRIEL VICTORE
We shared a room back in London! We teamed for a couple of months in a promotion called British Wrestling Federation...

Hawthorne enters through the open door, he throws his bag in the air.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
HEADS UP!

Kennedy ducks. Hawthorne's bag lands on the bed next to Kennedy.

HUMBLENESS PERSONIFIED
LANE KENNEDY
That's my bed!

Peter grins.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
My bag claimed it first, you can't argue with that logic!

Everyone else in the room chuckles. Lane, looking pissed off, leaves to the next room. Chris walks up the Hawthorne with anger in his eyes.

THE CONFIDENT ROOKIE
CHRIS DEANGELO
Really?

Chris stares at Peter Hawthorne ready to punch him in his face.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
Really.

The other members back away. DeAngelo puts his hand out for a hand shake.

THE CONFIDENT ROOKIE
CHRIS DEANGELO
That was fucking golden!

Peter shakes his hand.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
I know, right!

The scene cuts to Triple H, sitting nearby the bench at the gym, wearing gym clothing.

KING OF EWE
TRIPLE H
Hawthorne. I think he has the personality, but he comes across as an arrogant asshole, but that's my opinion. I think out of those three Hawthorne could do better than Robinson and Connelly. Today's the first day of the rest of their lives... Tomorrow they're going to be trained at a whole different regime, in my opinion, I foresee some breaking down.

DAY 2

Lane is standing in the kitchen with the fridge open behind him and several products on a counter in front of him. While making food Lane says to himself.

HUMBLENESS PERSONIFIED
LANE KENNEDY
Lane...today is the start of a new chapter in your life...A GREAT CHAPTER! This place is nice, the people are nice for the most part, a few of them are going to be tricky, but that will change once they get to know you.

Lane looks up just as somebody walks in.

HUMBLENESS PERSONIFIED
LANE KENNEDY
Well hey there! I got turkey burgers frying on the pan over there, I have a salad ready to be prepped next to me, and I'm working on a soup right now. Feel free to jump in.

We cut to Edge...

THE RATED-R SUPERSTAR
EDGE
Lane...He's one nice son of a bitch...But he might just be too nice.

We cut to the gym...Chris DeAngelo walks into the workout room.

THE CONFIDENT ROOKIE
CHRIS DEANGELO
We got some pretty damn good shit here...

He starts working out as we cut to Hassan.

THE ARAB-CANADIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
Chris DeAngelo looks the most fit in this competition, by looks, he's by far one of the if not thee strongest. He seems to have good experience, as well. Not anyone could get into the Ring Of Honor...

He pauses as we see DeAngelo bench pressing some more, and then we cut back to him.

MUHAMMAD HASSAN
He has the intimidation factor by his side and he's also probably the strongest brawler. Then again, looks aren't everything...

We cut back to the gym. Justin Connelly walks into the view of the gym and walks right over to DeAngelo.

THE MAN WITH NO NICKNAME
JUSTIN CONNELLY
You need someone to spot you?

He looks down at DeAngelo who is controlling his breathing, but gives him a nod to show his approval. Justin stands over him as he benches the weight a few times, and then helps him set it back up when he's done. DeAngelo sits up.

THE CONFIDENT ROOKIE
CHRIS DEANGELO
Thanks man... You're the guy who didn't say anything when we all got here right? What was that about?

Justin laughs a bit before answering him.

THE MAN WITH NO NICKNAME
JUSTIN CONNELLY
I think I'll just let my actions speak for me.

They both share a short laugh and then there is a short silence, which Connelly is easily able to break.

THE MAN WITH NO NICKNAME
JUSTIN CONNELLY
That's a lot of weight you just lifted there... And I couldn't help but realize you're big as shit.

He laughs.

THE MAN WITH NO NICKNAME
JUSTIN CONNELLY
Nobody's gonna be able to stop you.

They both share another laugh, and it is an over all friendly atmosphere. DeAngelo thinks of something nice to say back, but comes up with nothing. At first glance, Connelly was just an ordinary man. None of the contestants had seen one another wrestle, so first impressions meant everything, and Connelly seemed to be a likable gentleman. Theres another moment of silence, but it's become obvious that Connelly is a real pro at breaking these things.

THE MAN WITH NO NICKNAME
JUSTIN CONNELLY
You wanna grab a bite to eat? The kitchen is right down the hall.

DeAngelo smiles and nods his head. Connelly reaches out his hand to help him up and he uses it to perfection. They both then walk down the hallway. We cut to the kitchen. Gabriel Victore approaches him from the doorway.

JAP SEMI-VETERAN
GABRIEL VICTORE
Alright! I was needing some food!... Victore checks out the burgers before leaning on the balcony next to the salad...I'm pretty psyched for this shit...All in all there's a good environment and the trainers are great!... My girlfriend broke up with me before I came here...Well, because I came here...

Victore walks up to the doorway that leads to the outside, opens the door and lights up a cigarette...

JAP SEMI-VETERAN
GABRIEL VICTORE
Nobody's gonna take this dream from me.

Chris DeAngelo and Justin Connelly enter the kitchen, now. They see Lane Kennedy.

THE CONFIDENT ROOKIE
CHRIS DEANGELO
Hey man, whatcha got cookin'?

HUMBLENESS PERSONIFIED
LANE KENNEDY
Well, I've got some turkey burgers frying in the pan right over there. I'm working on a soup right now, you can actually prep that salad right there next to me.

THE CONFIDENT ROOKIE
CHRIS DEANGELO
Alrighty...

DeAngelo grabs the oil & lime & takes the salad over to the table. Justin Connelly grabs a turkey burger. The camera now focuses on the outside. We see Peter Hawthorne and Mickey Robinson stretching out, in the background we see Gabriel Victore finishing smoking his cigarette.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back and we focus on the ring. Chris Jericho is a step ahead from the other three trainers behind him. All participants are standing outside the ring.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
I'm gonna call you all one by one. You enter this ring, come to the center and wait for my signal. Then you hit the ropes twice, and Hunter will Clothesline, or Shoulder Block you, you have to be ready for either, and you take a bump! Don't fear falling, just take the bump. Declan!

Jericho leans back at a corner, as Edge and Hassan stand talking to him on each side of the apron. Declan Hunter enters the ring and walks to the center.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Go!

Declan hits the ropes twice...

MUHAMMAD HASSAN
He knows well how to run the ropes...

SHOULDER BLOCK! Good bump. Declan leaves the ring.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Not bad, Hawthorne!

Peter Hawthorne gets in the ring, Jericho nods as he runs, hits the ropes and gets Clotheslined. Instead of taking a bump, he spins and falls on his chest.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Gabriel!

THE RATED-R SUPERSTAR
EDGE
What the fuck was that...?

We cut to Gabriel already running the ropes, Shoulder Block and a solid bump. Then we cut to DeAngelo, he, not too fast, but not too slow for his speed, runs the ropes and gets Shoulder Blocked, and a solid bump once again. We only get to see Connelly and Kennedy taking two decent bumps before we take to Robinson. The latter runs the ropes and gets Clotheslined, falling on one shoulder and quickly getting back up...

MUHAMMAD HASSAN
Come on, that wasn't even believable. Get the fuck out of the ring, Mickey.

Mickey slides out, looking ticked off. We cut to him speaking.

THE OTHER GUY
MICKEY ROBINSON
Hawthorne was worse than me, why did I take the shit? This just started and I'm already being
targeted!

We cut back to the ring. We see Jericho inside the ring and the trainers outside, except for Triple H who is sided with Jericho...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
I'm impressed to be honest. Hawthorne and Robinson, you sucked. Let's call it a day. Go back and enjoy your night.

We cut to Hawthorne speaking, it's already nightfall...

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
I didn't think I was THAT bad...Come on, at least I sold it!

DAY 3

We start off with Hassan and Triple H speaking...

MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I'll be honest, when I first met Declan I didn't expect this much of him. I realized he's one of the most experienced, but he surprised me nevertheless. He should work on his confidence, though. When you're up there in front of thousands of people and millions at home, there's no room for pussies and chickenshits. He impressed me, I'll give you that, but he still has a long way to go...

By his side, Triple H talks.

KING OF EWE
TRIPLE H
I'm gonna be frank, at first I thought Hawthorne had some experience but apparently he doesn't even know what a bump is...If someone has the longest mile to walk, it's him...I don't think I even need to get started on Robinson.

Hunter and Hassan chuckle.

MUHAMMAD HASSAN
DeAngelo... Can't say anything I haven't already said. He set the bar high early on and managed to leap over it still. He's big, he's confident, he's talented and he's intimidating. It'll be hard to compete with him. He's my favorite to win this so far.

We cut to the gym, where we see Edge aiding Gabriel Victore and Justin Connelly with their workout. We cut to Gabriel...

JAP SEMI-VETERAN
GABRIEL VICTORE
We woke up early, about six thirty, and headed to the gym and there was Edge, already busting his ass working out. He decided to run us both through his kind of workout...Probably the stiffest gym workout I have ever done to be honest...

He chuckles. We cut to the race track, that surrounds a football field. All the participants are lined up next to the trainers. Jericho has a whistle hanging from his neck.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Today you are going to learn how important it is to be agile and fast inside the ring... I don't mean rushing, don't rush, whatever you do, but you have to be fast. You can't expect someone like Single H or Angel to carry you through a whole Wrestling Match just because they're much faster than you... We're out here to test your skills on running. To avoid confusion, we're going to do it like a tournament. First off, Declan Hunter is going to race Chris DeAngelo, Lane Kennedy is going to race Mickey Robinson, Gabriel Victore, you're going to race Justin Connelly, and whoever is the "best loser" will race Pete, here. Afterwards, there'll be four finalists, those four will all race together, the winner will win this skills challenge. First off, here goes, 100 meters. Edge will await you at the finish. Declan, DeAngelo, line up.

They do line up, but we pause as we cut to DeAngelo speaking.

THE CONFIDENT ROOKIE
CHRIS DEANGELO
I don't think this was the utmost fair thing, but to win Path to Superstardom you HAVE to be a full package...And if that's what I have to be, then that's what I'm going to be.

Jericho blows the whistle and DeAngelo and Hunter start sprinting all they can. Hunter easily overpasses DeAngelo, but the latter is very fast, and finishes close behind the first, considering his size.

KING OF EWE
TRIPLE H
DeAngelo's impressive...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Yup.

MUHAMMAD HASSAN
But did you see the speed on Hunter? Damn he's fucking fast...

We now see Gabriel Victore and Justin Connelly lining up... Jericho blows the whistle and they start sprinting, yet we cut to Victore.

JAP SEMI-VETERAN
GABRIEL VICTORE
Speeding is my specialty... Always has been, I promised myself I'd win this.

We cut back to the race, we see Victore and Connelly almost tying, but Victore winning just by a few steps. Both of them were a bit faster than DeAngelo and Hunter.

MUHAMMAD HASSAN
Looks like we have some fast dogs over here.

Lane Kennedy and Mickey Robinson line up... We cut to Edge...

THE RATED-R SUPERSTAR
EDGE
I wasn't expecting to see Lane Kennedy, the big guy, winning this. Robinson is in the bottom right now.

Kennedy, almost as fast as DeAngelo, actually finishes ahead of Robinson, by a few meters... The trainers seem disappointed at Robinson. We cut to Hassan...

MUHAMMAD HASSAN
Kennedy was the slowest, Robinson had the chance to shine, but he was even slower!

We cut back...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Justin, you versus Hawthorne, go.

They step on the line as Jericho blows the whistle. It's a very hard fought race, but Connelly ends up winning.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Victore, Connelly, Hunter and Kennedy all line up. Jericho blows the whistle. Victore and Declan Hunter get the lead over Connelly and Kennedy and right off in the end, Victore steps farther from Hunter, winning the contest. The trainers applaud their performance as Victore and Hunter share a hug. Connelly and Kennedy then approach them and congratulate Gabriel on the win. We cut to Gabriel...

JAP SEMI-VETERAN
GABRIEL VICTORE
I knew I'd win this, sorry Declan, but second place is never enough, remember?

Victore smiles as we cut out from the scene and back to the race track.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Congratulations Gabriel, all of you go take a shower and head back to the ring, there's someone there waiting for you.

We cut to Edge, speaking.

THE RATED-R SUPERSTAR
EDGE
Gabriel's issue is that he's too quiet, he can't just be so silent about everything, I mean he just won a skills challenge!...He and Hunter, they're fast, props to them for that, but they just don't have that attitude yet, or at least haven't showed it. To me, DeAngelo's the top dog still, but they're not far behind. Connelly impressed too and Kennedy even more than him and DeAngelo...

EWE REAWAKENED PROMO

The doors open and in walks Ted DiBiase. A superstar from the XPlosion brand on EWE and a very successful in ring athelete. He is wearing what appears to be extremely expensive clothing. The rookies, who are surrounding the ring, watch on, surprised. DiBiase enters the ring and starts addressing them

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
Hello PTS rookies! I'm here to talk to you all about looks. How you look in the ring is half the battle, It's no good going out there looking like crap with spiked up hair and a half trunk, half tight outfit getting into the ring and cutting a three word promo!

Chris Jericho, who is standing in the corner of the room chuckles to himself.

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
But that's beside the point. To be successful in any wrestling industry you not only need to be good, but look good doing it. Get some style, go for something fresh. That's my advice to you coming from a former EWE World champion and trust me, it'll take you far. So what I want all of you to do for me, is go back to your rooms tonight when the day is done get into the bathroom. Look at yourself in the mirror and try to invision the EWE superstar version of yourself.

The rookies clap Ted as he sits on the ring apron and gets settled ready to watch the rookies train.

DAY 4

The participants are all surrounding the ring, we cut to each one of them, speaking...Starting with Chris DeAngelo.

THE CONFIDENT ROOKIE
CHRIS DEANGELO
I don't think I'll be 'bottomed' already, I mean I've done good, I've impressed, I think. I'm safe, one week is through, more to come, just you wait.

We cut to Mickey Robinson.

THE OTHER GUY
MICKEY ROBINSON
I've been targeted by the trainers, what can I say? Of course I'll be in the bottom three, will I allow myself to be eliminated? Not in a lifetime friend.

We cut to Gabriel Victore and Declan Hunter, both sitting on a bench drinking a Corona, and Victore smoking a cigarette.

JAP SEMI-VETERAN
GABRIEL VICTORE
When I said I didn't talk much I didn't mean I was going to let my actions speak for myself, just that they'd speak louder than my words. What I'm telling you right now is something you'll have to wait to see my actions doing it themselves, I'm winning this competition.

Hunter chuckles...

UK INDY STAR
DECLAN HUNTER
Well first of, there's no tension between Gabriel and I because...Man, we're friends. We're both surely finalists, it's just a matter of showing what we stand for to the trainers and to Mr. Jericho. And we both stand for Wrestling...He takes a sip...The best man will win, be it him or I...

We cut to Peter Hawthorne and Justin Connelly, the latter chuckles.

THE MAN WITH NO NICKNAME
JUSTIN CONNELLY
Things didn't really go as I expected...Let's just say that...

Cameras then turn to Hawthorne...

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
I only have these few words, EVEN IF I am heading to the bottom three tonight, I am winning this. Don't believe me? WATCH ME.

We cut to Jericho's office, where Muhammad Hassan and Edge are playing cards on a low table while Triple H is watching TV. Jericho is thinking, Y2J then signals for them to pay attention.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
So...What did you think, Trips?

Triple H hesitates before speaking...

KING OF EWE
TRIPLE H
I didn't think much of Chris DeAngelo or Lane Kennedy at first, they just seemed like two brainless monkeys at first to be honest, but they impressed and are the top dogs along with Gabriel right now. Robinson is out, pretty much...But I'll be intrigued to see how Peter Hawthorne and Justin Connelly act in the bottom three...

Jericho turns to Edge.

THE RATED-R SUPERSTAR
EDGE
I don't even see the point in having a bottom three this week...If you're so intrigued about Hawthorne then just put him in the bottom two. To me, neither Lane, Declan nor Justin deserve to be 'bottomed' right now, and DeAngelo and GV are the top dogs pretty obviously...

Y2J looks at Hassan...

MUHAMMAD HASSAN
Two words, Robinson's out. That's all, thank you, thank you very much.

They all chuckle...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jericho is alone in the ring, the contestants are all lined up outside.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Peter Hawthorne, Mickey Robinson, step forward, please. The rest of you, enjoy the rest of the day, head out to the football field, Edge, Muhammad and Hunter will be awaiting you for a man's game.

Robinson and Hawthorne step forward...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
It's pretty obvious who's the man who couldn't prove himself right... Maybe you two don't see it, but I'm pretty much sure everybody else does. Hawthorne!

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
Yes, sir!

He steps forward.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
First time I saw you you acted like a full blown assclown, you entered the house, and acted like a full blown assclown. You took a bump, like a full blown assclown, and you couldn't even be close to winning that race what do you think about that? DON'T EVEN SAY IT. You shouldn't even be here in the first place, and you won't stay long if you keep acting like you do. Why in the hell, shouldn't you be leaving here today?

TBC: PETER HAWTHORNE, LEAVE IT TBC BY ME AND I'LL FINISH THE SHOW.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Mickey Robinson

Mickey Robinson

PostSubject: Re: PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1   PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Before Hawthorne could speak Mickey Robinson and shoved Peter out of the way

"Jericho before he speaks i want to tell you that i dont give a *censored* about these other losers because i will do anything in order to be an EWE superstar because unlike them chris i am not here to kiss your ass or just stand idle like a assclown because you havent seen what I can do so yeah you, Edge and HHH can do whatever you need to do in order to stack the deck but it wont do any good because i am will just come back harder and harder because i am the next big thing in EWE and soon i will be the next Y2J!" He said in a very pissed off tone of voice that said he wanted to fight and got right in Chris Jericho's face obviously his face was red and he was sweating with inteisity but suddenly he turns to Peter Hawthorne. "I hope you listen well because you are NOT going to win this match because like i said before i am the only person here with skills and infact i will even say some words to each of the other contestants whom i hope are listening real good." He says then turns to Chris Jericho "You think that Hunter faggot is gonna be the most likely to win this contest? he wouldnt be able to beat santino even if santino had both hands tied behind his back and blindfolded, and Victore please, he should have been eliminated when he first got here now lets go to DeAngelo, all he did was suck your **** when clearly thats probally all he is good at while being a male stripper in some back water night club, now let us talk about lane kennedy for a quick second, he might make it in this business dont get me wrong....As a freaking janitor who only cleans up toilets and restocks the toilet paper, the same goes for Connely but now let us talk about you Christopher." He says with a cocky smirk before getting really pissed "I dont give a rats ass about how bad you will target me, i dont give a rats ass about these other losers because all they are good for is to warm me up for when i make my EWE debut and to help me prove about WHY i am a shoe in to win this contest!"
Back to top Go down
Peter Hawthorne

Peter Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1   PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:24 am

Peter Hawthorne chuckles.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
I'm not even going to dignify that with a response, Mick.

Peter turns to Jericho.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
An ass clown? Maybe so, but I'm not acting any differently than the way you acted when you made it. You're acting like a hypocrite. No disrespect, but this is what you want me to say, isn't it? Speak my mind?

Jericho still looking as stiff as he was when Peter started talking.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
I'm not going to make excuses, like this dumb fuck. I could tell you it was because of jet lag, it's just the first night or whatever... Excuses come a dozen.

He leans closer to Jericho.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
I will impress you, one way or another. Even if you send me home tonight, I'll come back and you'll be signing my contract.

Peter grins.

THE MANLY MAN
PETER HAWTHORNE
I don't see the point in talking here. Aren't you supposed to judge by talent? Or are you looking for Charisma? You know I have both. I'm the purest wrestler here, I just have to make the switch to pro wrestling. I'm sorry if you see me acting disrespectful. You want me to kiss your ass? I thought you'd be tired from that by now. I'm acting as I would have if I was on XPlosion or Genesis. Go ahead and send me home if you think I don't deserve to be here.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1   PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:37 am

Jericho tries to contain himself but then bursts out laughing in their faces, loudly. After about a minute of turning the rookies into laughing stocks, he turns serious. He looks Hawthorne in the eye.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
You think you'll do good acting like a ten year old while working at MY company? You're not going any far with that, even if you did stay today, you would NEVER stay longer unless you changed that attitude.

Hawthorne seems now hit, after how Jericho spoke, making him think he's going to be the one leaving tonight. Jericho steps to the side, and slaps Mickey Robinson across the face. Robinson seems pissed but then Y2J thrusts at him, making him slide out of the ring. Jericho laughs, he leans on the top rope on his arms and starts speaking to Robinson.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
You had as many chances of shining than the others did, you think you're better than the others are? IF YOU WERE YOU WOULD'VE SHOWED ME, YOU WERE BETTER THAN THEM!...Jericho pauses. Nobody's kissing my ass, as a matter of fact, I haven't even had a single fucking conversation with any of the participants here. You don't just come to MY SHOW, and start making up shit about me, Edge, Triple H, Muhammad Hassan, who millions of people would kill to be next to, or any single of these other participants! You are just a little kid with a lot to fucking learn, too bad you won't learn SHIT as far as you act like an asshole. You had a perfectly good chance to shine, twice, you failed, YOU LOST A RACE TO A MAMMOTH.

Peter Hawthorne can't help but chuckle.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
And now you had the chance to stay here and have me give you some more chances to shine, and you ruined...it...You think you're going to be the next Y2J? Let me tell you this you little bitch, yeah you heard me, YOU LITTLE, FUCKING, BITCH. He pauses, serious. You know how I became the man I am?! By learning with the best, like you had the chance to, and you ruined it. By looking up and respecting the people who have made it big time, the champions, the kings of this business, something you had the chance to do here, and you ruined it!... He lowers his voice. By listening to what my teachers have to tell me, and by respecting my equals, WHICH YOU HAD A CHANCE TO...AND YOU, FUCKING, RUINED IT!... You act like you're a 'Heel' in a Wrestling show, well this here isn't a Wrestling show, THIS HERE IS REAL!...You tried to impress me with that prepared fucking speech, well you failed. And just you know, that EVERYBODY in this competition outshined you in every, single, fucking way. Including this guy, EVEN, this guy. He points at Hawthorne, who smiles. You little punk, GET...THE HELL...OUT!

It now turns into a suspense, a disappointed Robinson turns round and starts making his way out. Jericho mouths Hawthorne to hurry and go join the others. We cut to Jericho speaking.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
What Mickey Robinson showed me, is that he's not good enough to do shit in this business, he can try to make himself impressed by acting like a tough badass, but all I did was slap him and he was crying and rolling out of the ring in a second. That's just not what it takes to make it in this business, and most of all being disrespectful was the worst thing he could ever have done.

END

OOC: Writing an essay doesn't make you win, Bance, being a good RPer does, you're out, sorry. PS- Your RP looked like shit and by the way, "I hope you listen well because you are NOT going to win this match" you copied this RP, your Genesis push to Mario Gibson is now stopped until after the next PPV, congratulations, you made yourself look like an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1   PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:38 am

OOC: Matt, remember, the contest is non-kayfabe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1   PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PATH TO SUPERSTARDOM, EPISODE 1
Page 1 of 1