Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A step to far.... ( before stretcher match promo )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Anderson

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Mr. Anderson
Championship: None
Finisher: Mic Check

A step to far.... ( before stretcher match promo ) Empty
PostSubject: A step to far.... ( before stretcher match promo )   A step to far.... ( before stretcher match promo ) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:03 pm

The Genesis titantron lights up and the full shot is brought to the viewers tv screens, a shakey camera can be seen headed towards a parker ambulance... theres a lot of commotion going on. EWE officials are all over the scene, several paramedics are gathered around a stretcher..... As the cameraman gets closer to the stretcher we can see that Finlay is laid out, following an attack at the hands of Sheamus and Blackout earliar in the night... As the cameraman pans around several superstars can be seen looking on in horror as an unconcious Finlay is pushed closer to the ambulance.... At this point a woman can be seen screaming at the paramedics.. a small subtitle is fed across the bottom of the screen to indicate that the woman is actually the ex wife of Finaly.

Finlays Wife eX
[ Paula ]

OH MY GOD IS HE GOING TO BE ALRIIITEEE!!!! Edwwward talllk to meee!!!!

Paula franticly pushes her way through to Finlay, she grabs him by the cheeks and tries to bring him round, but to no evail, eventually she is pulled away by some of the on-looking superstars... At this point a ''POLICE OFFICER'' who is on hand at the scene speaks

The deputY
[ Mike Oxmall ]

Can anybody tell me whos responsible for this?!...

The camera pans along a line os wrestlers as they all look to each other in confusion... the shot switches back to the Officer.

The deputY
[ Mike Oxmall ]

Somebody must no something!

As the question is asked again the camera pans around EWE officials and wrestlers... eventuallly the camera stops at none other than EWE's favourite ASSHOLE.. Mr. Anderson.... The crowd erupts with a huge cheer for Anderson!

The deputY
[ Mike Oxmall ]

Hey you.... do you know anything?

Genesis' saviouR
[ Misssssteeeerrrrr.... ANNN DEEEER SOONNN! ]

You know what officer... i think its in everyones best intrest... if you take the god dam night off!!!!

Anderson looks pissed, he spits on the floor and heads away from the ambulance, wrestlers and officials can be seen applauding behind him... the camera concentrates its focus on one man in particular.. that man being RVD!.... Anderson reaches the dressing room door and slams it open nearly knocking a tea boy flying in the process....

Genesis' saviouR

Get out of my way!!!!

Anderson continues his walk kicking doors and hitting walls along the way, the camera man continues to follow him as he causes havoc along the backstage corridoors... he eventually gets towards the production area closest to the Stage Arena Entrance... upon arrival several EWE officials try to get in his way holding him back as they plead with him not to go out to the ring as the Angel/Tarver vs. Rapture match had just drawn to a close, Angel and Tarver can be both seen walking off stage in the backstage area which is a rare site to the audience at home.... Anderson shouts at the production team...

Genesis' saviouR

Hit my god dam music now... and give me a microphone i don't have time for this pull down crap right now!!!

The actual EWE Owner Chris Jericho is on hand at this moment trying to reason with Anderson... he shoves him aside which doesn't go down well with Jericho.... Anderson then grips one of the Technicians by his jacket and warns him..

Genesis' saviouR

If my music doesn't play in the next 30 seconds you and everyone back here are in for a riot!

The word MISSSSSSSSSTTTTTTERRRRRRRR!!!... can be heard blareing throughout the arena, at this point he releases the man and yanks a microphone... as he gets out onto the stage the fans erupt after witnessing the antics that had taken place backstage... Edge and Blackout can be seen snarling and smirking as they pass him and enter the backstage area... Anderson points at them both in turn before they exit... He then continues his walk to the ring paying little attention to anything going on around him... he slides straight into the ring upon arrival and wastes little time...

Genesis' saviouR

Alrite enough... CUT THE MUSIC!.... You know what... I am Sick... and i am tired! and i am sick! annnnddd i ammm tirrreddd!... yeah i said it twice.... i'm mad!

Anderson pulls a sarcastic screwed face... and raises his voice a little..

Genesis' saviouR

Ever since Tarver beat me at the pay per view... all i have heard about is the god dam RAPTURE!... doing whatever they please whenever they god dam like... and who has actually stepped up to the plate and tried to challenge them... NAAAY!!! STOP THEM!!... thats right nobody has had the balls to come out to this ring and tell them exactly what they think of them, we all saw what happened earliar lets not play coy, like we didn't see that un-provoked attack.. Finlay.. a semi retired wrestler suffered an unprovoked.. vicous attack at the hands of Rapture!

The crowd starts to BOO at this!

Genesis' saviouR

Before i address the real issue at hand here lets just talk about this little co-ollition of freaks... RVD!... What happened to you? Aligning yourself with these kind of people, what happened to the days of the Hole F'n Show, a man that needed no backup, went out to the ring week in and week out and got the job done... i'll tell you what happened... he sold out.. he saw who was in power and he went with the flow... no longer will the fans chant R V D as you walk down that aisle... they will chant.. YOU SOLD OUT!.. lets try it for a second... lemme know the little finger pointy thing...

Anderson puts his hands up to the RVD trademark pose and the fans respond with YOU SOLD OUT as he initiates the taunt...!

Genesis' saviouR

GOOOODDD ASSSSHOLESSS!!!! Miz... well your just a lost little boy that needs an ass wooping to put you straight...

The Coach can be heard chuckleing over his headset at this point...!

Genesis' saviouR

And EDGE? Please... how many promos must we sit through, watching you stroke a title belt that nobody cares about! Bragging about how you have done this or how you have done that... the only thing worth mentioning to date in my eyes, is that you took away Michael Tarvers winning streak... other than that WHO THE HELLL AREE YOU IN THE EWE... REALLLLLY?? But thats niether here nor there, i'll come to your scrawny faced never ending chin next week!.... Blackout... Sheamus.... your act of pure evil assholiness willl not go unpunished.... but Blackout like i said... you like Edge will recieve a get out of asshole free card tonight... the man i want to address is none other than Sheamus!

The crowd start a WOOOP HISS ASSSHOLE... WOOOOP HISSS ASSSOLE CHANT!...!

Genesis' saviouR

Now i don't know what kind of warped little game it is your tryna play... i don't really care... but in my eyes, no pun intended towards Finlay... but what you did is take a crow bar and strike it upon a retired wrestler.. in my eyes that makes you a granny basher... a stalker... someone that preys on the helpless... you know like ergh... Michael Jackson?

Anderson recieves a mixed reaction to his previous remark (OOC : RIP MJ)

Genesis' saviouR

Sorry assholes that was kinda ill timed... but you get the point, so how abbbout i pick on you... i mean afterall your not the best looking guy on the roster... I mean half the fans have brought there sunglasses with them incase you make an appearance... with your bright white skin... and your silly little ginger hair... what you did tonight is prove to everyone that 75% of Americans are right when they say.... GINNGERS AREEE EVIL! THE SPAWWWWN OFFF SATTTAN HIMSELF!

At this point a smirk comes across the face of Mr. Anderson

Genesis' saviouR

Infact you know what... they are that evil that i'm gonna say this... everyone here in attendance tonight take a good look around you... grab a handfull of your pop corn... a potato chip... infact screw it take the lid off your little pepsi cups.... then locate a GINGER! and on the count of 3 were gonna play a game called GINGER NINJA!..... were all the Red haired people have got to jump up and down to avoid being hit with things... 1 2 3!!!!!!

The cameras pan around the arena as food can be seen flying everywere.... security have there hands full as all the red haired people in attendance are swilled with food items...

Genesis' saviouR

Well ergghh... glad i got that out of my system..... sorry Jericho... but i think we just lost a minority of our fan base... oh well... at least the place will be almost 6 6 6 free... just one more demon to excercize... AY FELLLLLA?

Anderson smirks as a title flashes across the screen stating ''EWE did in no way condone the actions of Mr. Anderson... WE LOVE GINGERS!!''

Genesis' saviouR

Enough of the small talk though Sheamus... like the old saying goes... if you wish to kill a snake... remove its head.... and seeing as though you made my little asshole Finlay leave on a stretcher... how about i make you leave the same way? Bring your WHITE BRIGHT GINGER NINJA SATAN WORSHIPING ASS DOWN TO THIS RING!... thats of course presuming... GINGERS HAVE BALLS!

Anderson removes his jersey and throws the microphone to the floor... he stares up at the titantron as the Rapture theme song plays out on the p.a system

NO GINGERS WERE HARMED DURING THE MAKING OF THIS PROMO

Back to top Go down

A step to far.... ( before stretcher match promo )
Page 1 of 1