Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis XIV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

Genesis XIV Empty
PostSubject: Genesis XIV   Genesis XIV I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Fireworks show plays as the show starts.

Michael Cole: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Thursday Night Genesis. I am Michael Cole and joining me in commentating my partner, Matt Striker...

Matt Striker: Who should get a medal for having to listen to you blab.

The custom videogame rap called Game On begins playing and soon Mario Gibson comes out while wearing a super mario attire which is composed of the following, a big gold chain with a fire flower on it, a sideways mario baseball cap, a jacket with mario designs, boots and tights with various super mario designs. He usually runs down to the ring but he just walks down casually but stops when he sees a little boy and suddenly gives the kid his gold chain and gives the kid a hug before he runs down to the ring with a mic in his hand. once he steps into the ring he says the usual phrase that made him famous.

Mario Gibson: "Its'a me, Mario! As you people probally already know Your's truely is in his first title match.....Qualifier but that is cool since i could have never have done it without you people cheering me on!"

He says with a charasmatic voice as the crowd starts cheering him on and soon a Mario chant starts and in response Mario gets up on the turnbuckle still with a mic in his hand.

Mario Gibson: "I vow to defeat The Boss, Bobby Lashley whom i have tons of respect for and once i do defeat him i will Flash Kick, Kanoball and Goomba Stomp my way to my first championship because it's time to"

He says but he doesnt finish his sentence but instead he holds his mic in the air and the crowd says

Crowd: "Step Your Game Up!"

The crowd says loudly and begins cheering and yelling for him while he jumps off of the turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air for the crowd.

"The Boss" suddenly hits the P.A System. Lashley starts making his way down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a hardcore match for the hardcore tournament! Already in the ring, MARIO GIBSON!

Lashley gets on the apron and enters the ring.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent. The boss... BOBBY LASHLEY!

Both wrestles circle eachother as the bell rings. Lashley connects with a collarbone lock up. Mario wheedles out. Lashley turns around and tries a headlock. Once again, Mario wheedles out of his grasp. Lashley turns around once more to face him, Mario connects with a dropkick! Lashley stumbles backwards and leans on the ropes. Mario runs and hits a clothesline, but Lashley barely moves an inch.

Matt Striker: I love comedy!

Lashley shoves his hand to Mario’s throat. He places the other between his legs, lifts him up and throws him out of the ring.

Michael Cole: He threw him out there like he was nothing!

Matt Striker: That’s because he is nothing. I bet even you could lift him.

Bobby Lashley grins, as Mario is out cold at ringside. Lashley gets out of the ring. Mario Gibson is getting on his knees. Lashley picks him up and throws him towards the steel steps. Gibson trips over the steel steps. Lashley moves over and picks the steel steps up. Gibson gets on his feet. Lashley throws the steel steps at him, causing him to fall again. The steel steps hits the edge of the announcement table.

Matt Striker: Watch it you buffoon.

Michael Cole: Watch it, he can put you out of your job.

Lashley picks up Mario and throws him towards the barricades, next to the time keeper.

Matt Striker: Only in this economy will you have a chimp as a boss.

Lashley turns around at the announcement table. He smirks and turns back again to face his opponent. Lashley crouches to grab Mario. GIBSON HITS HIM WITH THE BELL!

Matt Striker: Ding Ding Ding!

Lashley takes a couple of paces backwards. Mario hits him with the bell once more. He drops the bell, as Lashley falls to his knees. Mario gets on the apron. He looks at Lashley, who’s up on his feet. SPRINGBOARD CROSSBODY! NO! Lashley catches him in mid-air, FALLAWAY SLAM! Lashley immediately gets Mario to his feet and throws him into the ring. He slides in aswell, Pin!

1…2…Kickout!

Lashley gets up and drags Mario to his feet by his arms. He Irish Whips him. Mario grabs the ropes and springboards off the ropes. Mario lands behind Lashley, NECKBREAKER! Pin!

Michael Cole: Nice!

1…Kickout!

Mario rolls out of the ring, Lashley still down. Mario grabs a steel chair from under the ring. Lashley starts getting back up, as Mario slides back into the ring. Mario is approaching Lashley, while holding the steel chair to his face.

Matt Striker: WHAT THE HELL?! THAT’S NOT HOW YOU HOLD A STEEL CHAIR!

Lashley quickly punches the steel chair, hitting Mario’s face. Lashley can’t help but to chuckle.

Matt Striker: I am disappoint, Mario.

Michael Cole: Who’s the moron that made you an English teacher?

Matt Striker: The same moron that decided to hire you.

Lashley gets Mario to his feet and throws him towards the corner. Lashley starts throwing punches towards Mario, one after the other. He lifts Mario up and places him on the top rope. MARIO KICKS LASHLEY IN THE FACE! Lashley stumbles backwards and bends over covering his face. MARIO LEAPS AND STOMPS ON LASHLEY'S BACK! Pin!

Matt Striker: Vintage Mario!

1...2...3!

Gibson gets on the ropes celebrating.

Justin Roberts: Your winner... MARIO GIBSON!

Suddenly and out of nowhere, while Mario is celebrating on the top rope, CM Punk slams him with a steel chair. Punk sets up the steelchair and maneuvers his way around Mario on the top rope. PEPSI PLUNGE ON THE STEEL CHAIR! CM Punk shows a devilish smile as we cut to commercials.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Golden tinted, retro styled film flickers to life. The distorted footage displays the earlier life of Professional Wrestling. We view a classic match prominently featuring the original nature boy, Buddy Rogers. We can hear the immersed crowd screaming and roaring just as we've seen professional wrestling fans do for ages. This earlier generation of wrestling fans are seen standing, shaking their fists, giving an undertone feeling that they actually placed bets on this bout. In this early age, Professional Wrestling was a mystery. People were fascinated with it's tableau atmosphere that brought about an enchanted feeling of an athletic story. The roaring of this generation of fanatics are faded under the static filled commentary in the background.

Match Commentary
We have before us two of the strongest men in the entire world brought before us in the name of professional wrestling! It's a spectacle for the ages! Nearly everyone, the men, women and children have come to view this impressive match!

We fade out into the 1980's rendition of professional wrestling. There is more detail in terms of characteristics. The tights have gotten flashier as has nearly everything else in sight. Professional wrestling became more decorated, involving new stories, a new sense of who to root for and who to despise. We now witness Hulk Hogan, one of this generation's greatest heroes facing off against Sgt. Slaughter. The crowd's enthusiasm react in terms of the match's actions, every slam, every taunt brings about a full fledged reaction from the hyped crowd surrounding the brave wrestlers.

Static Filled Voice Over
Hulk Hogan, the world's greatest hero!

The next slow fade transition brings us into the 90's edition, where the wrestling has a more hardcore sense to it. The maneuvers inside the ring have now become even more dangerous, more creative.

Ladders

Footage from one of the classic TLC matches featuring the Hardy Boyz, Dudley Boyz and E & C shows Jeff Hardy attempting to walk across three seperate ladders to get within arm's reach of the featured championship starts rolling.

Chairs

We now witness Edge as he lifts the chair above his head to sling it down against his opponent's head for the con-chair-to.

Tables

ECW footage rolls on to display the Dudley Boyz, D-Von and Bubba Ray peforming their signature attack, 3-D on a victim through a flaming table.

Barbedwire

Sabu runs across the ECW ring, sacrificing himself to perform his own attack as he is flung into barbedwire covered ring ropes.

Thumbtacks

Mick Foley is now slammed into a puddle of thumbtacks thanks to WWE icon, The Undertaker when using his effective chokeslam.

And more...

Al Snow rushes the ring, using his manikin head as a weapon.

And now... The new era, the new revolution of wrestling takes his first breath... The image of a young caucasian male steps before the camera, strobe lights rising from intercepting the view of this man. He stands with a sense of humility as he lifts his head so that his masculine features are expressed further than usual. His beanie, tap-out sleeveless shirt and wrangler jeans have no logo baring his name. He had no fancy physical features to stand out, he was untainted youth, ready for business.

THE DAGGER
RANDY DONOVAN
*Inhale... held for a moment before exhaling.* I am Randy Donovan. You exclusive to the mainstream global circuit may not know who I am. You may not have even heard of me. You may not even care at this second. That's fine. It's just more reasons why I should travel along this lengthy road that lies ahead of me. If I were to tell you who I am. I am something that professional wrestling has slowly lost a grasp on. I'm morality... I'm every virtue your mother taught you. I'm the golden kid of Salem, Oregon grown into a man. I am a man with an amazing opportunity. The door of opportunity opened once EWE searched me up from traveling back and forth from independent circuits, they granted me a contract for my satisfying talent. I fought my way to this point, and now I look forth and I see this paved path layed out just for me. You best guarentee that I'm going to travel this path, the journey begins now... here...

The strobe lights lower, showing responding clips that follow along with his words. First we see his intense training footage that would resemble UFC style training, including trainers.

THE DAGGER
RANDY DONOVAN
I'm a man's man. I don't use underhanded techniques to win matches. I use finesse, power, agility, and a straight forward honest style to compete with. I don't believe men are built on cowardice, I don't believe true men are built on cheating. I've been raised to believe that men are based on their moral code. I get to show you who I am, and prove my words of praise for myself in the ring soon enough at Thursday Night Genesis. I get to face two guys in my first match, the more the merrier... I really don't care what challenges they decide to start me out with.

Various clips of Michael Tarver on NXT and independent programs flicker on the screen.

THE DAGGER
RANDY DONOVAN
I have to admit, I haven't researched anything on Michael Tarver. The guy's an aspiring boxer I suppose? Then again I only know the surface of that guy, I don't see a reason why I have to search deeper. The dude seems to be an average boxer, and more importantly, an average at best wrestler. I don't sweat the guy. I'm sure he doesn't sweat me, but he doesn't know me. He's like the entire world, just now catching on to his "kid" named Randy Donovan. Big Promise, long road, next possibility for the future of this company. Michael Tarver on the other hand, he's kind of lingering around like a bad odor. No one cares enough to mention him, but he still isn't welcomed.

The stream of clips now flicker over to the sight of a more intimidating grappler, Randy Orton.

THE DAGGER
RANDY DONOVAN
Call me crazy, but I'll be keeping an eye on Orton throughout this match. Randy Orton, listen up. If you think you're just going to waltz through this, then it'll be your loss. I will have no pity for you if you slip up on this. I'm telling you, if you think your big megastar image you have going for youself makes you immune from a loss against a guy like me then you're sorely mistaken. I can take you, I will take you at Thursday Night Genesis. It's going to be a surprise fest, you're going to be throwing in your stuff, then Tarver, but me... I'm the wildcard you see. I know of you. I know your style, and I've studied you, Orton. If that doesn't bring you to a disadvantage then I don't know what does. Don't take me lightly. This is my debut, you had one, and you know how nerve racking it was. But every megastar begins somewhere. Guess my road begins with you. I'm honestly honored, but that honor doesn't get in front of my pride or focus. You remember that.

The footage slowly fades into the original view of Randy with a stoic expression under the golden strobe lights.

THE DAGGER
RANDY DONOVAN
Extreme Wrestling Empire. I stand before you a glimpse of your future. I am the honor that your company needs, and the talent that will carry your company for years to come. I am a proud man with the thirst for a legendary legacy. I'm not willing to backstab to get there, but I will put down anyone that decides to get in my way. For those of you with a flourishing legacy already, meet me anytime... anywhere... Make me a legend.

Randy Donovan flares a smirk, his head tilting forward as his focus becomes concentrated on the camera lens as if he were already in the ring, nose to nose with his future opponents. We fade to black on his fixed gaze into the abyss he imagines as the future.

This Fire Burns hits the PA System to nonstop boos & other heat. CM Punk comes out of the curtain, arms waist level, opened wide & fist opened. When he reaches the end of the stage, he drops his arms, points to the curtain & out comes those three employees we saw last week with each a black suit, white button-up & a blue tie on. The two regular sized ones (One with orange spiky hair, Corey, the other with a black-haired fade, Matthew) come out first. Behind them comes out the one the size of Batista, Joseph, with the five inch long pitch black hair. CM Punk acts of if he's happily surprised when Joseph slowly emerges from the curtain.

Punk goes up to the employees & gives them assignments. Most likely making sure that if the Dudleyz come out to think fast.

CM Punk them turns around & leads the employees to the ring. Corey & Matthew enter the ring before Punk & Joseph. Punk directs Joseph to hold the rope open for him, in which he does. Matthew hands CM Punk a microphone & the three employees clap for Punk as if they were brain washed.

The Straight-Edge Savior
CM Punk
Now first off all I would like to..To..take a look at what happened last week.. CM Punk laughs the whole time he says that. Punk points to the titantron.

The Genesis logo flashes across the screen & the replay of last week starts where CM Punk says "Now tonight marks the beginning of my 'Straight-Edge Initiative'". Then it shows Joseph throwing over a crowd member with a Michael Tarver shirt getting powerbombed on the steel steps & Punk shaving the crowd members hair. The Genesis logo then flashes across the screen again to show Punk chuckling & getting ready to speak again.

The Straight-Edge Savior
CM Punk
That was great! Just fucking great! Almost a great as I am..but nothing can match that, now can it? CM Punk looks behind at Corey, Matthew & Joseph for a nod, in which they do.

Michael Cole: This guy must pay these people good money for this!

Matt Striker:
Or, maybe, just-just maybe, they are smart unlike your fagatistical ass.

The Straight-Edge Savior
CM Punk
Now what wasn't so great last week was the actions of none other than..Randall..Kieth..Orton. The crowds gives off vicious heat to the name. He decided to punt me in my skull. Well later in that match I got my revenge & did the same to him. And now tonight I will finish my rampage when I fuck up the Dudley Boyz tonight with my partner...."Stone Cold" Steve Austin... The crowd boos at that name. Steve...Steve I would like you come out here so we can agree to a truce. Now I've said very disrespectful & unneeded things about you. But in the end, you're a good guy. Not at as good or obviously incredible as me, but you're close. You're getting there! Now please, Steve, come out here so I can shake your alcohol infested disgusting hand.

Punk's eyes widen & he sighs as he notices what he just says. It's too late for him to fix what he says as Glass Shatters hits.

The crowd gives a mixed but loud reaction as Steve Austin walks out, wearing his vest, tights and a mic on his right hand. He looks at CM Punk and starts speaking.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Look, Punk, I didn't come out here for us to get on the same page, and I don't need us to get on the same page either fact of the matter is...He raises his championship title belt, I am the International Champion, not you, and not any of your stupid ass little secret spy wannabe ragdolls I could just throw around without even moving a muscle.

CM Punk's security threatens Austin.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Oh you're pointing at me, big guy? How 'bout you lay off those porkchops before you start talking about others before being self-conscious first. And you, Punk, let's get right to it here, tonight, you're no Messiah, you're no Savior, you're Austin's little sidekick nobody gives a damn about.

CM Punk looks ticked off.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
You're just another figurine on Friday Night Austin!

Punk, Austin having crossed the line, sends his security towards him. They run...AND AUSTIN ASSAULTS THEM WITH THE TITLE BELT! TITLE BELT SHOT TO ONE, STUNNER TO THE OTHER, AND FINALLY ANOTHER BELT SHOT TO THE FACE TO JOSEPH! The crowd cheers! Austin picks up his microphone and talks as he slowly heads down to the ring.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Nobody in this roster stands one fucking chance against me, and you're not my equal, as much as you think you are. But hey, I don't care what you say about me, as long as you say it to my face.

Austin rolls in and gets in Punk's face.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Now, do you have anything to say before I have to carry you as a burden?

He leans the mic to Punk, as the latter tries to speak he snatches the mic back to him...

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
What?

The trademark pyrotechnics of 'Team 3D' are set off as a fireball crashes onto the stage. D-Von and Bubba Ray Dudley strut into view holding their newly won tag team championships.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, the team of CM Punk and 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin!

Michael Cole: [i]And how about this for a team Matt? The straight edge savior CM Punk and the beer swilling Steve Austin!

Matt Striker: Well you know what they say Cole, opposites attract! But as much as these guys might love themselves, they're no match for their opponents tonight.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, the Genesis tag team champions, Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley, Team 3D!

Matt Striker: There they are folks, the Genesis tag team champions! There's no doubt in my mind that they are the greatest tag team to ever step foot in an EWE ring and that is going to be once again proved true here tonight!

Michael Cole: Well I must admit they were very impressive last week on Genesis, if you didn't see it here's the clip again...

A clip of Team 3D winning the championships from the previous episode of Genesis is played on the titantron as all the competitors of the upcoming match prepare.

Matt Striker: That's how they get it done...

Michael Cole: And here we go now with this huge and volotile tag team contest.

DING DING DING!

D-von and Punk start the match off, locking up with CM Punk turning it into a side headlock. Punk releases the hold and goes for a dropkick but D-Von catches the feet of Punk and counters the move. D-von begins to go to work on Punk with a knee drop followed by an armbar. D-Von hits a few elbows on Punk before releasing the hold and tags in Bubba while holding onto the wrist of Punk. Bubba Ray goes for a clothesline but CM Punk ducks it and re-bounds of the ropes launching himself into Bubba. After a successful crossbody, CM Punk scrambles to his corner and tags in his partner for the match, 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin.

Michael Cole: CM Punk and Steve Austin are teaming surprisingly well tonight!

Matt Striker: Yeah, well they're gonna need it to beat the champs.

'Stone Cold' straight away begins with his trademark punches, grounding Bubba Ray again and again. Bubba eventually gets to his feet but Steve goes for the spinebuster, grounding Bubba to the mat once again. More and more punches rain down on Bubba as Steve Austin gets more and more fired up.

Michael Cole: Not the most technically sound is Steve Austin, this guy is usually aching for a bar fight over a match!

Matt Striker: So you're saying Austin can't wrestle? I agree.

'Stone Cold' tries to pick Bubba Ray up again but is countered with a firemans carry from Dudley. D-Von beckons for the tag and gets it. D-Von and Bubba get Austin in position for a double suplex, the double team move connects and Bubba is forced to exit to the ring apron. D-Von climbs to the second rope and jumps for a fist drop. Steve rolls out of the way and grabs the hand of Dudley. He places the wrist onto the top rope and tags in his partner CM Punk. As Steve holds the wrist in place, CM Punk jumps of the turnbuckle and brings the wrist down straining it against the ropes.

Matt Striker: Ooh owch!

Michael Cole: And the arm of D-Von Dudley could've been dislocated there. Superb double team move from CM Punk and Steve Austin.

CM Punk gets back into the ring and taunts directly into the face of Bubba Ray Dudley. As D-Von begins to stir, Punk launches himself over the top rope with a gigantic vault... In an amazing counter, D-Von turns it around and catches Punk in mid air, hip tossing him straight onto the concrete ringside!

Michael Cole: Oh my! Punk's back shattered there!

Matt Striker: Well that's what happens when you go high risk Cole! That's also why Team 3D are the tag team champions here on Genesis!

D-Von groggily makes his way into the ring and over to his corner, he slaps the hand of Bubba Ray, signalling the tag. Bubba quickly runs over to 'Stone Cold' who is tending to an extremely injured Punk and hits him from behind. He rolls Punk into the ring and goes for a pin...

...CM Punk rolls the shoulder up just in time!

Michael Cole: Oh that was so close!!!

Looking angry Bubba picks CM Punk up and attempts to go for a powerbomb. Punk manages to counter and rolls through, he dives at Austin and successfully gets the tag. 'Stone Cold' runs towards Bubba and hits the Lou Thesz Press, hit after hit to the face. Steve watches Bubba hold his face in pain and smiles, he re-bounds of the rope and does his signature elbow drop. Slowly, he waits for Bubba Ray to get up.

[color=steelblue]Michael Cole: This one could be over in a matter of seconds! Bubba Ray better watch out or he's gonna get stunned!

Bubba Ray finally manages to get to his feet but is kicked in the gut, Steve swings round and hits a picture perfect Stone Cold Stunner. The fans get to their feet and cheer, they know the match is in the bag from here. 'Stone Cold' goes for the pin...

3!!!

Matt Striker: It was a fluke, a fluke. Steve Austin used so many illegal moves in that match.

Michael Cole: You call me biased? You're a joke Matt.

Matt Striker: Don't make me come over there and give you what you deserve Cole...

Justin Roberts: Here are your winners, the team of CM Punk and 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin!

The scene fades to a nicely decorated office. The camera pans to a desk, where Bobby Lashley sits, going through some paperwork. Lashley is dressed in a black suit with an open collared white shirt. He seems busy with his work until a loud slamming noise is heard. Lashley looks up angrily and gets up out of his seat, staring furiously at whoever just barged into the office.

THE BOSS... LITERALLY
BOBBY LASHLEY
Hey! You can't just barge into my office like this! Who the hell do you think yo-

Michael Tarver comes onto the screen dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt clearly marked 'The Upgrade'. Tarver shoves Lashley back down into his seat and stares angrily at him, veins popping from his forehead.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Who do I think I am? I'm the man you screwed out of The International Championship... And yes I CAN barge into your office, motherfucker.

The crowd pop loudly as Tarver pushes all the paperwork off Lashley's desk, then grabs him by the collar and pulls him close.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Lashley, Things have been going REALLY badly for me for a few now... Seems like someone is trying to degrade me, humiliate me and embarrass me here on Genesis. Wait a second, You know what happened a few months ago? Oh yeah, you became the General Manager of Genesis... There wouldn't happen to be any kind of connection between my bad luck and your sudden promotion, now would there? I have a slight suspicion that you're behind all this political bullshit that's going on behind the scenes... And if I find out you are, I won't hesitate knocking your ass out right here... Right now. You've got ten seconds to explain the situation to me, Bobby... Or this nice office you got here is gonna be turned upside down... And you along with it.

Tarver lets go of Lashley and steps back. Lashley looks at The Upgrade nervously and fixes his shirt collar.

THE BOSS... LITERALLY
BOBBY LASHLEY
Ok, Mike, ok... I'll explain it all right now.... SECURITY!

A big, burly guy bursts through the door dressed in a standard security uniform, ear piece included. Tarver looks pissed off.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
H, you sneaky motherfu-

Lashley raises his hand and cuts Tarver off.

THE BOSS... LITERALLY
BOBBY LASHLEY
Escort Mr. Tarver from my office please, Bill. He has a match he should be getting ready for.

The security guy nods.

GENESIS SECURITY
BILL
Yes, Mr. Lashley.

Bill grabs Tarver by the arm as Tarver looks angrily at him.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Big mistake, motherfucker...

KILLSHOT! Bill hits the cold hard floor, unconscious. Lashley jumps up out of his seat as Tarver chases after him, grabbing him and shoving him up against a trophy cabinet. The glass cracks slightly with the impact, and Tarver gets right in Lashley's face. He stares at The Boss for a moment and droplets of sweat pour down his forehead.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
One more chance Lashley, you tell me what the fuck is going on around here or I'll put you on the ground just like ol' Bill over there.

Lashley shuts his eyes for a moment, pretending this is all a bad dream, then he opens them, realizing Tarver is still there.

THE BOSS... LITERALLY
BOBBY LASHLEY
ALRIGHT, ALIGHT, CALM DOWN MIKE! LET ME GO!

Tarver shakes his head.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Not a chance, Mr. Lashley... Spill it, or I spill you.

Lashley nods in compliance with Tarver's statement.

THE BOSS... LITERALLY
BOBBY LASHLEY
I had nothing to do with Austin taking the belt! I swear! And I'm only doing what I'm told when it comes to booking you in matches!

Tarver raises an eyebrow.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Who the fuck is giving you orders, Lashley?

Lashley shakes his head.

THE BOSS... LITERALLY
BOBBY LASHLEY
I can't tell you, Mike, I just can't.

Tarver stares at Lashley, completely furious, then throws him to the ground and punches the trophy cabinet, shattering the glass. He then walks over to Lashley's desk and flips it, smashing the ornaments and scattering loose paper everywhere. He looks down at Lashley, who has scrambled up against the wall.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
I'm not gonna play your fuckin' games for much longer, Bobby. Tonight is the last night. You put me up against I guy I beat last week, and some new aspiring rookie? What the fuck is this?

Tarver looks into the camera, and intense expression on his face as he speaks.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Randy Orton. I showed you last week why you should steer clear of me on this show. I warned you to stay the fuck out of my way, but no... You didn't pay any attention, did you? You think you can just waltz onto Thursday Night Genesis... MY show, and make a name for yourself? You think that you can give me a RKO and pin me for the three count? Let's evaluate this situation, Orton. I beat you and two other men last week... This week, there's one less man... Those seem like pretty good odds to me, Randy. So tell me, who are you putting your money on? Well I know one thing you can put money on... That's me, taking this fist and driving it into your jaw with such force that you'll be sidelined indefinitely. Is that simple enough for you to understand? No? Let me put it this way: Get in my way and I knock your ass out, motherfucker.

Tarver turns back to Lashley and raises his fist, causing The GM to flinch and fall back to the floor. The crowd cheer wildly as The upgrade turns back to the camera.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
The other Randy. Randy Donovan. I'll say this, kid, but don't expect me to say it again. I've seen your shit, and it was impressive as hell. You might just have what it takes to be a big time player here on Genesis, but unfortunately for you... ...Tarver points over to Lashley... This motherfucker scheduled your debut on the wrong night, against the wrong guy. I see a shitload of potential in you, Donovan, and it'll be a shame to halt your momentum when I beat you tonight... But I'm gonna give you a little piece of advice. Up here in the big leagues, we don't make mistakes... The ones who make mistakes fall right down to the bottom of the heap, and you've already made one mistake... You've underestimated me. You're right, you should keep one eye on Orton at all times, that fucking snake can end a match in a matter of seconds... But you should keep the other eye on me, Donovan... Because I can end a match in 1.9... ...Tarver raises his fist and smirks slightly... That being said, welcome to Genesis, and I'm sorry it's not gonna be the warm welcome you were expecting.

Tarver turns and checks on Lashley again, then turns back to the camera.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
One more order of business before I hit the ol' dusty trail. Stone Cold Steve Austin. I know it's you giving the orders to that stupid motherfucker over there in the corner. ...Tarver points at Lashley again... Listen up, trailer trash, you might have the Genesis GM so scared that he won't do anything about it, but you don't fucking scare me. I won't keep jumping through these hoops forever, Austin. Sooner or later, it'll just come down to you and me... And then I'll hit you with the full force of a fuckin' freight train... You can throw up all the fuckin' obstacles you want... You can convince Lashley to put me up against the entire Genesis roster, I don't give a shit... Nothing... NOTHING is gonna stop me from hunting you down and tearing you a new asshole... Do you fuckin' understand me? You can't hide from me forever, Steve... Soon I'm gonna run out of hoops to jump through... And then...

Tarver turns and looks at Lashley, then starts to walk towards him.

THE BOSS... LITERALLY
BOBBY LASHLEY
No... NO MIKE! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DO-

KILLSHOT! Lashley is laid out, unconscious on the floor of his office. Tarver turns back to the camera.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
...Then I'm coming to get my gold back.

The crowd go wild with cheers and 'Tarver' chants as The Upgrade stares into the camera one more time with his famous look of intensity, then walks off-screen. The door is heard slamming behind him as the scene fades.

"Voices" hits the P.A System. Randy Orton appears out on the stage of Genesis, and the crowd erupts. Many of them are booing him, but there are some cheers. He prolongs his signature pose before breaking it off and taking his time to get to the ring. He then circles the ring, grabs the microphone and slides into the ring. He begins to speak as the crowd silence.

THE VIPER
RANDY ORTON
Last week, I returned to Genesis after nearly a two year hiatus. I decided to just get out here and wrestle... I haven't spoken to anyone here, I've not done any interviews or anything. I was... Testing the waters last week. And I have to say... This place really sucks. I left this place in mint condition when I left for XPlosion... And it's been turned into garbage. When I created Genesis with my own bare hands and my own blood and sweat I envisaged a great brand that would overshadow XPlosion. Yet the people here can not even do a simple task... This place is so devoid of talent and ability, it sickens me!

Many sections of the crowd start to boo.

THE VIPER
RANDY ORTON
I'm not gonna let that stand. I'm going to mold this brand into what it once was destined to be, what it should be now... My first task is to capture the International championship. I am the only credible superstar on here, the only one befitting of holding the International championship. Who the hell is Randy Donovan? I have never heard of him. But you know what? He MIGHT stand a chance tonight. That is the problem with triple threat matches. Last week, it was a fatal four way... I find it ridiculous. Everyone knows that I can't be beat in singles competition, so they have to devise other ridiculous concepts to beat me. Regardless... Randy Donovan would have a snowflake's chance in Hell against me. Michael Tarver however? I'm not one to measure the talent of these idiotic curs against each other, but Randy Donovan could beat Michael Tarver. Michael Tarver is an overhyped, untalented, out of shape waste of space. He lives within his own world of delusion, thinking he can beat me in any capacity in a singles match. Whenever I look at these two men and the other two I faced last week, I see the last 2 years here at Genesis. Never lived up to expectations, couldn't pass the finish line, not good enough to get to that next level... With my presence here, I can give you people something to cheer about. Something to get entertained by. Something to look forward to every week. I promise that once I get that International championship around my waist, and I WILL get that championship no matter what, it will be the most prestigious and sought-after title in this industry. Now, if you're looking for title reigns with the longevity of the... Hardcore championship or the Legends championship, pack your bags and leave. Because I am going to be champion for a VERY long time. The International championship is going to be my crown and Genesis will be my kingdom. I'm bringing back the Age of Orton, and I'm also going to make this brand the greatest in the history of this business.

Randy throws the microphone down, takes his shirt off and climbs the turnbuckle, doing his signature pose as the crowd either boo or cheer him. He waits inside the ring for the rest for Tarver and Donovan to come out.

Justin Roberts: The following triple threat match is set for one fall!

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, Randy Orton!

The lighting in the arena changes and a brand new theme song hits: Can't be touched by Roy Jones.

Justin Roberts: And on his way to the ring, Randy 'The Dagger' Donavan!

Michael Cole: We welcome you back to Genesis, we're getting all set for an explosive triple threat match here!

Matt Striker: Yeah and here comes Mr. Boring. Randy Donovan.

Michael Cole: How you can say that while being serious astounds me. This kid has a passion and if you've never seen him in the ring folks, you're in for something extrordinary!

Donovan points at the fans and smiles. They cheer him as he prepares himself for the match he's about to endure.

There is silence for a while. The fans know who is about to come out of the curtain. Their favourite Genesis superstar, Michael Tarver.

Justin Roberts: And their opponent, Michael Tarver!

The fans cheer wildly as Tarver bursts through the curtain. He looks at his competitors with a look of intensity and gets into the ring.

Matt Striker: And here is the prime example of a sell out. Tarver could be the best competitor on Genesis, but instead he mocks our brand by paying attention to these idiot fans.]

Michael Cole: Well if you ask me or anyone else I'd say he handles both pretty well. Tarver is intense, but he makes sure to give back to the fans.

Matt Striker: Well I never did that...

Michael Cole: I guess that's why your career was such a flop.

The bell rings and both Tarver and Donovan begin to work on Orton, grounding him with repeated punches and stomps. Tarver then turns his attention to Donovan. He goes for an early spinebuster but Donovan counters and lands Tarver's head on the mat with a tornado DDT.

Matt Striker: Oh wow!

Michael Cole: Randy Donovan letting the world know that he belongs here on Genesis!

Orton begins to get up and Donovan runs at the ropes springboarding himself into Randy in a crossbody postition, Donovan gets fired up and runs around the ring. He is caught by Tarver however and speared to the mat.

Michael Cole: An amateur mistake there by Randy Donovan, he took too long trying to impress the fans...

With Donovan out of the way, Orton and Tarver lock up in the center of the ring. Tarver gains the upper hand and whips Orton into the ropes, Orton re-bounds and is clotheslined by Tarver. Tarver picks up Donovan and lifts his up, however Donovan rolls through and gets Tarver in a pin...

A forceful kick out from Tarver.

Matt Striker: You can't expect to get the pin that easily Randy COME ON!

Donovan gets Tarver in a headlock, He is forced to release as Tarver grabs the ropes. Seemingly out of nowhere, Orton re-bounds off the ropes and clotheslines Tarver out of the ring with such force that Michael is thrust right into the outside barrier hard. Orton then turns his attention back to Donovan. He works on the limbs, targeting and attacking the arms, legs and finally the head of Randy Donovan. Randy writhes in pain and desparately tries to heal himself by holding all the ligaments damaged by the unforgiving boot of Orton.

Matt Striker: I think Orton could be looking to end it here!

[color=steelblue]Michael Cole: He has everyone right where he wants them, his game-plan is working to perfection here.

Donovan slowly raises himself from the mat and is kicked in the gut. Orton irish whips him into the ropes, instead of re-bounding, Donovan jumps and launches himself once again from the top rope. He spin kicks Orton with exhillirating impact and holds his leg in pain.

Michael Cole: Owch it appears that Randy hurt himself with that move.

Michael Tarver begins to stir on the outside and groggily slides back into the ring. He holds his hand high in the air and waits for one of his opponents to get up, by a matter of chance, Donovon is the first to get up. Tarver charges at him with his fist outstreched, going for a clothesline. In a stunning counter, Randy counters and grabs Tarver's arm bringing him down to the mat in an armbar. Michael Tarver shouts in pain and blindly swings his free arm around looking for the rope so the hold can be broken, this is unlikely as the hold is perfectly positioned in the middle of the ring.

Matt Striker: And now we're about to see Michael Tarver show his true colours, a quitter, a loser! He's gonna humiliate himself here and tap out!

Orton begins to get up and looks around, he sees Tarver about to tap out at the hands of Donovan's armbar, he dives and breaks up the hold just in the nick of time. Donovan, frustrated at Orton for potentially costing him his chance at victory, runs and hits a series of kicks. Orton helplessly takes them all and drops to his knees. Donovan re-bounds off the ropes and does a phenominal low dropkick to the face of Orton.

Michael Cole: Donovan is showing us all some aggression here tonight. He really wants to win his debut match here on Genesis, it hasn't been easy for him but I think that right here, he could pull it out of the bag.

Donovan covers Orton...

...Orton manages to roll the shoulder up!!! Gasps and people heavily breathing out can be heard clearly throughout the building.

Matt Striker: And that's the spirit of Randy Orton right there, he won't let any one keep him down!

All three competitors get up from the mat and stare eachother down, one at each corner. Except for one corner (obviously).

Tarver and Donovon go for Orton and get him in position for a double DDT. Just as they are about to hit it, Orton counters and throws both of them over his shoulders with brute strength. He gets his famous 'crazed look'.

Matt Striker: I think it's only a matter of time before the viper puts one of these tools out of their misery!

Michael Cole: It appears that Orton could be looking to end this triple threat match up right here!

Orton moves into a corner and waits for one of his opponents to get up, he stalks them both, deciding which one should eat an RKO. Michael Tarver gets up quickly but Orton is already there, going for the RKO. As Orton is up in the air Tarver manages to counter the move and blindly pushes the viper away. In a stunning move, Orton shifts his RKO from Tarver to Donovan!

Michael Cole: OH MY GOD! DID YOU SEE THAT AMAZING MOVE MATT?!

Matt Striker: Sure did Cole, that was absolutely stunning!

Orton turns around ready to pin Donovan with an extremely arrogant look on his face. Unfortunately he forgot about Tarver who hits Orton so hard in the jaw that he reels backwards with his mouth an explosion of blood. Orton rolls out of the ring allowing Tarver to get the pin on Donovan, But wait! Donovan is already up. Groggily holding his head in pain, he manages to hit a 'Daggers Blade' on Tarver.

Michael Cole: Oh my! The Daggers Blade out of nowhere![/b]

Donovan goes for the pin...

3!!!

Randy Donovan can hardly stand after taking such a brutal RKO but still finds a way to climb the turnbuckle and celebrate victory in his first ever EWE match.

Michael Cole: And Donovan's done it! Randy Donovan has beaten the odds and won his first ever match here on Genesis! This moment will be forever remembered by this kid!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner! Randy Donovan!

The scene fades to black with Donovan celebrating with his newly gained fans...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Batista and Edge get ready for their match. They try to let loose everything that has been between them and focus on the match. The referee asks for the bell to ring. Immediately after the bell rings, Edge rolls out of the ring.

Michael Cole: Running away already.

Batista just waits for him to get back. Edge pulls out two steel chairs from under the ring. He raises them in the air, as if he taunting Batista. The latter just keeps standing stiffly with a cold look on his face. Edge throws one of the chairs into the ring and slides into the ring with the other. Batista looks to be unworried about the weapon in Edge's hands. Edge walks closer and swings the chair, but Batista grabs it and kicks Edge in the gut, forcing him to release the chair from his hands. He swings the chair and hits Edge on the side of his head. Edge loses balance and falls on his knees. Batista drops the steel chair.

Michael Cole: Looks like he won't be using weapons.

Matt Striker: Wouldn't know about that, his hands are bad enough.

Batista grabs Edge by the neck, as the latter gets back to his feet and he throws him towards the corner. Edge hits his shoulders to the ring post. He wiggles his way out and grabs the ropes to rest. However, Batista doesn't, he grabs Edge's feet and lifts him into the air while dragging him away from the corner. Edge is forced to let go of the ropes and Batista releases his legs at the same time, causing Edge to get faceplanted. Edge is laying motionless on the mat, breathing very heavily.

Michael Cole: Looks like he's out from the start.

Batista drags Edge to his feet and throws him towards the corner again. He starts hitting him with high knees to the back.

Matt Striker: So gay, in so many ways.

Batista spins Edge around. He takes a couple of steps back and runs towards Edge, Corner Clothesline! No! Edge ducks! Batista hits his chest to the turnbuckle and twists around, DDT! Pin!

1...Kickout!

Michael Cole: Can't keep an animal down.

Matt Striker: Not true, dogs are put down everyday... It's sad, but true.

Edge grabs Batista's head with one hand while getting up, to help Batista to his feet. He fixes Batista's his head and throws a couple of punches, driving him to the ropes. Edge let's go of his head and tries to taunt Batista by slapping him. He succeeds, Batista is enraged. He goes for a clothesline, but Edge ducks, EDGE-O-MATIC! Pin!

Michael Cole: Edge is using all of his arsenal early on!

1...2...Kickout!

Edge takes the chair Batista threw earlier and fix's his hair, as Batista starts getting his knees. Edge hits him with a chair shot to the back before he could get up. Batista places his hands on the mat to prevent himself from falling. Edge swings the chair again and this time Batista completely falls on the mat.

Michael Cole: Edge has the art of chairs mastered.

Matt Striker: All he did was swing it...

Edge places the chair under Batista's head. He grabs the second chair in the ring.

Michael Cole: Well then Matt, watch this.

Edge swings the chair, but Batista quickly rolls.

Matt Striker: You fail at commentating, Cole.

Batista rolls to his feet, SPEAR!

Matt Striker: THE HELL?! OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Batista goes for the pin!

Michael Cole: HE MIGHT WIN THIS RIGHT HERE!

Matt Striker: No he won't, he didn't run a big space to fully maximize the effect of the spear. You fail at math, Cole.

1...2...Kickout!

Matt Striker: Never bet against a math teacher.

Michael Cole: Weren't you an English teacher?

Matt Striker: Shut up.

Batista gets to his feet and starts stomping on Edge. He then stops to lean on the ropes and rest. He stares at his opponent, making sure he isn't getting up any time soon. He gets out of the ring and grabs a hammer from under the ring. He slides back in and walks over to Edge, screaming at him to get up. Edge crawls to the ropes and uses their aid to get on his feet. He almost falls but stumbles back on to his feet. Batista slams the sledge hammer into Edge's gut. Edge grabs the ropes firmly, not to fall. Batista does it once again, but Edge refuses to fall down. Once more, Batista hits him with the sledge hammer. Amazingly, Edge stays on his feet! Batista, frustrated, throws the hammer on the mat and Irish Whips Edge to the ropes. He helps Edge to the top rope and leaves him as he goes to grab a chair. DROP KICK! EDGE HITS THE CHAIR HITTING BATISTA'S FACE!

Michael Cole: Ouch!

Matt Striker: Poor Batista, he'll be looking like you know.

Michael Cole: Hey!

Matt Striker: You're right, he'd still look better.

It takes both wrestlers time to even show effects of motion. Edge starts to move first, he starts crawling to the corner. When Edge reaches the corner, Batista is just making it on his knees. Edge gets in the corner and starts taunting for the spear. Batista gets on his feet. EDGE GOES FOR THE SPEAR! BATISTA MOVES OUT OF THE WAY AND EDGE SLAMS INTO THE RINGPOST! Edge turns around, Batista drags him between his legs and lifts him for a Batista Bomb.

Michael Cole: BATISTA BOMB!

EDGE COUNTERS INTO A FACE PLANT!

Matt Striker: You... You just fail at life.

Once again, both wrestlers take a while to get up. When Edge finally gets up, he grabs both steel chairs and places one of them beneath Batista's head. CONCHAIRTO! Batista bounces with pain and gets on his feet to find something to lean on. Edge grabs him for a headlock, EDGUCATION! EDGE CAN'T LIFT BATISTA UP!

Matt Striker: So much win!... Or fail, I guess.

Batista lifts him up and does a back body drop. In-flared with rage, Batista sets up one of the steel chairs and helps Edge to his feet. He places Edge between his legs and lifts him up, BATISTA BOMB ON THE STEEL CHAIR!

Michael Cole: It's all over!

THE BOSS... LITERALLY
BOBBY LASHLEY
Batista...

Batista surprised to hear Lashley's voice, turns around to see him standing on the stage. Lashley is wearing a suit and has a pack of ice on his left jaw from the killshot he received from Tarver earlier and a mic in his other hand.

THE BOSS... LITERALLY
BOBBY LASHLEY
Congratulations on winning your match tonight. However, I do have bad news for you. For your reckless actions, The EWE Board of Directors and I believe that it would be best if we traded you over. Starting next week, you are no longer part of Genesis.

The crowd cheers as Batista seams shocked.

THE BOSS... LITERALLY
BOBBY LASHLEY
Best of look on XPlosion. Oh and, you might wanna turn around.

Lashley leaves the stage. Batista turns around, SPEAR! Pin!

1...2...3!

Justin Roberts: Here's your winner, The Rated R Superstar... EDGE!

Edge gets up to celebrate as the show fades out.
Back to top Go down

Genesis XIV
Page 1 of 1