Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPLOSION 42

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

XPLOSION 42 Empty
PostSubject: XPLOSION 42   XPLOSION 42 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:16 am

XPLOSION 42 Xplosioncardbanner
The scene fades in to show Archer Ryland, in front of a camera, at his home. He presses a button to zoom in and then walks back to sit on his leather couch. Behind him we can see his kitchen, and the camera is sitting on top of the telly. He has a serious face and is only wearing sweat pants, sneakers, and a towel over his shoulder, he is sweating from exercising. He then starts speaking.

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
As you've heard, I have an announcement to make after my match this week...Well, a match you'll probably be seeing next, but I have recorded this on... He looks at his watch and chuckles... Monday, yeah. Well... You guys remembered when I freaked out at Angelus right? Who could forget that...Unfortunately for me, I'll never be forgiven for that, I've been taken to court by his attorneys and came out unrequited due to him calling me out. But I've been under a different state lately, and I might just act like that more often without even any provocation...I'm worried... I'm worried that I'm like that outside the ring.

He bows his head and holds it with his hands in shame, he then looks back up.

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
They threatened to fire me if I ever try something like that again but the issue is, I have no control over that. I haven't left my house since I got back from UK... I don't wanna lose my job... B-but...Well this week...This week I'm in a Legends Title match, and I'm afraid to get carried over and injure a friend, hell...I'm worried about injuring Joe Hennig. You've all seen how I can be..I--I can't let my dreams be crushed due to an alter-ego or whatever gets over me. I'd be walking out the Legends Champion this Saturday in the Wembley Arena...But I'm afraid I'd be the only one walking out of the ring after that match.

He looks down, then back at the camera, as he pauses.

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
As you know, I don't have a family...I don't have any best or close friends...I only have this dream I'm pursuing. I want to headline Battle for Supremacy this year, you've known so since I first debuted, at the last Battle for Supremacy...I want to be remembered...I want to be a champion...and here's what I've really got to say:...If it takes me destroying everyone to get there, I am going to. Nobody is safe from the Ryland Effect...Not Joe Hennig...Not Chris Jericho...Not Tyler Black...Not Jack Evans...Not Randy Orton, Matt Hardy, Triple H, NOBODY! Doesn't matter what I do to get what I want, I WILL get what I want...But I just can't let my dreams be crushed...And that's why I forfeit from competing this week in the Legends Championship match.

We come to ringside...

Michael Cole: Wow, that was unexpected...Either way, welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the fourty second edition of live Saturday Night XPlosion!

Matt Striker: And we're starting off with another match for the ages, get ready for extreme! Tyler Black will defend his championship title belt against Joe Hennig, next!

Joe Hennig's theme song hits. The crowd here in London isn't familiar with the entrance music but they send off heat when they see Joe Hennig appear on the Titantron.

Matt Striker: Shit! He isn't coming out here! I was hoping he would whoop your ass, Cole.

Michael Cole: Well as I ignore Matt, let's see what Joe Hennig has to say.

The camera zooms out a bit from the original close up sight of Hennig's face to his body & the area surrounding him. He's in his locker room, taping wrist tape onto his wrists.

THE NEW AGE MR. PERFECT
JOE HENNIG
This is not fucking fair! I earn my fucking title shot & suddenly, that jackass Archer Ryland is added into my title match!

Joe slides his elbow pad on as he pauses.

THE NEW AGE MR. PERFECT
JOE HENNIG
Ryland, you're fucking lucky that you're too much of a fucking pussy to show your ass in my match. Now...Tyler-fucking-Black! The EWE Legends Champion! After tonight, I will whoop your ass so bad, you will be black. And after that..-I'll...I'll raise my Legends title high in the air & laugh in your funny looking face!

The camera zooms in now. The crowd boos.

Michael Cole: Hennig is very confident. I don't like saying it, but he should be. He's a great in ring competitor..I could do without his attitude, though.

Matt Striker: No gives a shitball what you "could do without"! He's not a "great" in-ring competitor, he's a "fucking great" in-ring competitor!

THE NEW AGE MR. PERFECT
JOE HENNIG
Until I get the real damn thing tonight... Joe goes & pulls a complete identical replica of the EWE Legends Championship & puts it on his shoulder. This will be with me..

One of the referees come into the locker room.

REFEREE
DICK HERTZ
Hey Joe---

Hennig strikes the referee with the Legends Title, then looks back at the camera with a grin.

THE NEW AGE MR. PERFECT
JOE HENNIG
Well..looks like we have a fucked up son of a bitch on our hands.

Matt Striker: I was wondering when this part was gonna come!

Michael Cole: Joe has & had no right to do this! The man was just going to speak to him!

Matt Striker: Pedophile Cole, just warning you, never interrupt a wrestler's air time. That's what that dumbass of a referee just did.

Hennig picks up the referee and throws him right into the lockers behind them. He takes the referee's head and puts it right in between the door. Hennig then smashes the locker door right on the referee's neck! Joe takes him and slams the ref against another set of lockers! Finally, he takes the man and hits the Perfect Paydirt on the wooden bench he was sitting on. Joe Hennig grabs the replica Legends Championship, walks out the room and leaves the carnage he's made alone as the scene fades out.

Matt Striker: I have no idea why people aren't coming out here, tonight...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- EWE Homecoming 2009, Battle for Supremacy 2010 and EWE Never Dies 2011 DVD Pack Promo -
- Margadosh & Hungry Jack's EWE Sponsor Special Ad -
- EWE Reawakened 2011 Promo -

END OF COMMERCIAL BREAK

The bell rings. The Legends Championship match screening appears briefly on screen as we see, on the background, the thousands of fans in the arena tonight. Justin Roberts is focused on in the ring.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, due to the lack of attendance of Archer Ryland, this match is now booked to be a One on One match, for the Legends Championship!!!..As always in this type of match, it is disputed over a Falls Count Anywhere, No Holds Barred rules!

We Are One blares the Public Announcement system as the New Age Mr. Perfect, Joe Hennig, walks out on stage. The crowd boos him but he flips them all off. He has an obnoxious smirk on his face as he starts making his way down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Introducing the challenger, from Champlin, Minnesota, weighing in 224 pounds...THE NEW AGE MISTER PERFECT...JOE...HENNIG!!!

Joe Hennig is on the apron and he stares down the fans in the front row with despise in his eyes. He enters the ring and Battle On hits as the Legends Champion, Tyler Black, walks out on stage, the crowd boos him at first, he shakes off the boos. They end up cheering him due to the hatred they have for his opponent of tonight. He slicks back his wet long black hair and rubs his beard with one hand as he lifts up his championship title belt with the other. He starts walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: And from Buffalo, Iowa!, weighing in 222 pounds...HE IS THE EWE LEGENDS CHAMPION...GOD'S LAST GIFT...TYLER!...BLACK!!!

Black slides into the ring and stares Joe Hennig right in the face. The crowd cheers for the upcoming extreme and all-out brawl as the theme song fades down. Black lifts up the title as he stares at Hennig, right in the latter's eye. Both are still wearing their trademarked t-shirts. The ref is about to order for the sounding of the bell...POWERTRIP HITS!!!

Michael Cole: Oh my!

Matt Striker: Turns out he came after all! This guy will never surprise me! I knew it!

Yet Archer Ryland doesn't come out, and an unsurprised Tyler Black looks over at Hennig, whose back is turned to him as the latter leans on the ropes looking at the stage area, waiting for the arrival of "Deceiving" Archer Ryland. Black chuckles as the theme song ends. Hennig turns round...BELT TO THE FACE!!!

Michael Cole: Aww come on!

Matt Striker: Haha, he just got "deceived"!

BUT ARCHER RYLAND DOES COME! "DECEIVING" ARCHER RYLAND WALKS OUT ON STAGE!

Matt Striker: Wait, here he is!

Ryland is only wearing his shades and his ring attire. He has a huge grin on his face as Tyler Black is mounting Joe Hennig, punching him repeatedly in the face. Ryland rolls into the ring and bends over to throw Hennig some insults. BUT BLACK GETS RIGHT IN HIS FACE! Ryland takes his shades off and there's a huge staredown between Black and Ryland!!!

Michael Cole: So much tension in the air!Archer Ryland and Tyler Black worked all of this together!

The crowd is going wild!!!

Matt Striker: What's going to happen now?!

The enormous seriousness turns into smiles as they nod and hug each other. The crowd is shocked!

Michael Cole: Archer Ryland and Tyler Black worked all of this together!

Ryland and Black, still with huge grins, look down at Hennig, who is trying to get up. Black pats Ryland in the back as the latter grabs the son of Mr. Perfect... HE PUTS HIM IN POSITION...THE RYLAND EFFECT!!! The crowd goes wild! Yet the booing and the cheering are mixed! Ryland pulls Hennig's face up, and Hennig himself to his knees all by the hair, as Tyler Black slowly bounces off the ropes. Ryland gets Hennig to his feet...SUPERKICK TO HENNIG! PIN!

1...2...HE LIFTS HENNIG'S HEAD!

Michael Cole: What an arrogant son of a bitch!

Matt Striker: WHAT?! THIS IS AMAZING, COLE!

Black and Ryland get Hennig to his feet and Irish Whip him, yet the latter is so weak that he goes chest first against the ropes and barely bounces back for the Double Back Suplex! NO, IT'S A DOUBLE FACEBUSTER...HENNIG ROLLS HIMSELF INSIDE...DOUBLE INSIDE CRADLE!!!

1...2...KICKOUT!

Michael Cole: What a sudden burst of enery!

Matt Striker: Whoa!

As Hennig still lies down, Black and Ryland, surprised, take some time to get up. Black is holding his mouth, which took a hit from Hennig's foot, while as Ryland is already stomping a mudhole into Joe Hennig, soon, God's Last Gift joins him in the beating. Soon they both get Hennig to his feet...European Uppercut by Ryland leading to a flurry combo of speed kicks by Black, the final being a Roundhouse Kick to the face...SCOOP POWERSLAM BY RYLAND!..."Deceiving" picks up Hennig, as the Legends Champion climbs the turnbuckle, over his shoulder and helps putting him in position in the top turnbuckle. He then takes a few steps back...SMALL PACKAGE DRIVER FROM THE TOP ROPE!!!

1...2...3!!!

The bell rings as Ryland and Black both share a laugh...

Michael Cole: What a despicable win!

Matt Striker: Shut up, that was epic!

Black and Ryland pick Hennig back up. Black holds Hennig in a chickenwing position from behind, as "Deceiving" Archer Ryland takes out his weapon of choice!

Matt Striker: HERE THEY COME!

The brass knuckles are set...MATT HARDY MAKES THE SAVE!!! KICK TO THE GUT, HE'S GOING FOR THE TWIST OF FATE ON RYLAND... DROPKICK BY BLACK!!! Both Black and Ryland leave the ring as Matt Hardy bends over Joe Hennig whilst not hiding a sick grin on his lips... The crowd boos him...They start to cheer Black and Ryland until they taunt them, as well making them boo them. Black points at Hardy and threatens him. He grabs his Legends Championship title belt as Space Lord blasts the PA System. An actually sickening happy Matt Hardy looks over at them and nods, although they both flip him off. Black and Ryland walk backwards up to the stage area, where they both grab microphones.

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
Actually Matt, it's good that you're here...Archer passes a hand through his hair before continuing his speech. You all just witnessed the first statement of the Powertrip. Yes. WE ARE...The Powertrip. And it's good that both you, you little bitch, and all of these fucking low-lives in this "arena" in this God forsaken country...God kill the queen, God kill the queen.

THE CROWD GOES INSANE WITH ENORMOUS BOOING!!! Ryland and Black both smile and the latter nods, chuckling at the fans.

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
Little punk, Matt Hardy, you are watching first-hand what the Powertrip is all about. It's about control...You think the Rapture made an impact? You think the Disciples made a fucking impact?!...Just you wait you all little brit scum and chavs...And you'll see what making an impact is! By the way...I like to see myself as a really great actor, seeing as I've made you all believe I was possessed when I broke Angelus in two...Or that I really wasn't going to show up tonight...I mean, what is my name, Matt Hardy? Nope, 'fraid not...MY NAME...IS ARCHER...RYLAND!...And ladies and Gentlemen, you have no idea what comes next for you...

Ryland laughs loudly...Black raises his microphone, laughing as the crowd boo him and Archer.

FADE TO BLACK
TYLER BLACK
Like I said last week, I don't care what any of you assholes have to say! Truth is, I was contemplating not competing in this match tonight... Hell, I was contemplating not coming to the arena... You know why? Because you fucking Brits stink this whole place up! Every single one of you needs to take a shower and brush your teeth! I suppose I can't blame your physical deformities... I mean, you've all been stuck in this backwards ass country your whole lives, no foreigner in their right mind would come near any of you, so you were forced to inbreed.

Black starts laughing like an asshole at his own jokes as the crowd really let him have it.

FADE TO BLACK
TYLER BLACK
All jokes aside... It's amazing how just a few weeks ago, you people would have gone absolutely crazy with cheers when I walked down that ramp! Now look at you, booing me like there's no tomorrow! It really shows what a bunch of mindless, brainless idiots you all are... You just go with the crowd and jump on the fucking bandwagon like a bunch of morons! Well that's where all of you are different from me and Archer here... You see, we're rebellious. We have the balls to stand up for what we believe in, and we believe that this company and more specifically, XPlosion, has turned to complete and utter shit! The Powertrip is here to change all that, we're going to be the most entertaining thing you've seen on Saturday nights for a long time!

The crowd boo even louder and start a 'You suck' chant. Black looks at Ryland with an extremely frustrated look on his face.

FADE TO BLACK
TYLER BLACK
Fucking typical. You idiots can't recognize when something good in right in front of you... Can't say I'm surprised... Well let me tell you all something right now. In next few weeks, The Powertrip are going to lay down the fucking law on this show... Anyone who fucks with us is going to be dealt with. No questions asked, no remorse, no mercy... You saw what my pal, Archer, did here to that clown Angelus? Yeah? Well that's NOTHING compared to what we've got planned. We've drawn the line in the sand now and warned all you jackasses in the back. If you stand against us, you're fucked... That's your one warning. With that said, I don't think I can stand this stench any longer. Archer, you wanna say something? Or can we get out of this cesspool they call a country?

Black looks over at Archer, ignoring the chants and trash being thrown at him. Archer drops his mic and shakes his head a bit as they turn round and walk away.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[i]- EWE FROM THE VAULT -

Justin Roberts: The following match... Is for the Legend's Championship, and, as Special Referee... The Viper, Randy Orton!!... Introducing first, the Legend's champion, from New York City, New York... John Bradshaw Layfield... J..B..L!!... And the challenger, on his way to the ring... From Cameron, North Carolina... MATT HARDY!!

Matt enters the ring and quickly does his taunt! The bell rings.

Michael Cole: Oh my... Here we go!!...

JBL and Matt Hardy lock up, Bradshaw manages to push Hardy onto the turnbuckle, Randy should split them up, yet he stays sitting on the top ropes... JBL stretches back his arm going for a strong punch, Hardy dodges it and shoves Bradshaw out of the ring.

Michael Cole: Let me remind you folks at home, this match is no holds barred, anything goes!

Matt Striker: And now, this title is XPlosion XClusive, just awesome!!

JBL manages to get up, Matt gets on the apron then jumps, Double Axe Handle! JBL tries to get up but Matt hits him on the back repeatedly, he grabs Bradshaw and shoves him, back first, onto the apron! Again! Hardy punches John Layfield in the face twice and rolls him into the ring, V1 slides in and ambushes Bradshaw again, delivering forearms to the back of Layfield's head. JBL manages to grab Matt Hardy's head and hits a knee to the gut on him. He shoves him devastatingly against the ropes, somehow Hardy gets his neck stuck between the top and middle rope, he tries to get out while choking but Layfield punches him repeatedly!!

Matt Striker: Damn, what's he doing?!

He continues to punch him. Matt screams in pain, Big Boot!! Matt finally gets off the ropes, hitting the ringside floor. JBL leaves the ring as well and taunts. JBL gets Hardy up and apparently seems to be doing an Irish Whip to the steps, but he puts his arm on the way, Clothesline!! Matt Hardy can't even make it back to his feet, JBL hits a forearm to his back, keeping him grounded! Stomp to the face! JBL starts his signature repeated Elbow Drops to Hardy's chest. Five times. JBL waits for him to get up and leans on the ropes, Randy suddenly leaves the ring and gets a steel chair.

Matt Striker: Hey! Where are you going?!

Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

XPLOSION 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 42   XPLOSION 42 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:16 am

Randy enters the ring, he goes to hit JBL with the chair, CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL, COUNTERED, SIDE EFFECT ON JBL! Matt rests back on the turnbuckle, Randy drops the chair and runs to JBL, PUNT KICK! Matt lifts JBL, TWIST OF FATE ON THE CHAIR!!! Pin!

1...2...3!

Michael Cole: Matt Hardy is the new Legend's Champion!!

RKO on the chair by Randy!! Pin! A referee runs to the ring.

1...2...3!

Matt Striker: No he isn't, Randy Orton is the new Legend's Champion!!!

Voices hits the PA and Randy Orton walks out of the ring with his new Legend's Title resting on his shoulder.[/i]

END OF COMMERCIAL BREAK

ليلي hits the Public Announcement System. Cheers fill the crowd, with a small amount of boos. Muhammad Hassan comes out of the backstage area. He's wearing his wrestling attire and a black and white gutra. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and gets on the apron. Muhammad places a leg into the ring and gets in the ring through the ropes. His gutra hits the ropes and almost falls off. He walks to the announcers side of the ring, while adjusting his gutra. Hassan asks for a mic. He is handed one by the time keeper and walks back to the center of the ring. He paces back in forth angrily while talking,

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I don't know... I don't what I have done to you Mr. Jericho to deserve the punishment of having to tag with an ape two weeks in a row.

He stops and directs his arm to the crowd.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
The crowd doesn't want it to happen.

He lowers his arm and points his index finger to his chest.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I don't want it to happen.

He brings down his finger.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
And I'm sure monkey no want it to happen.

The crowd laughs.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I hope this isn't one of your tactics to insure you come out champion, because if it i--

Hassan is interrupted by the sound of laughter, before long Single H is on stage donning a full Arabian outfit. Continuously laughing, SH climbs into the ring and bows to Muhammad.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
Konichiwa Muhammad, comment ça va?

Everyone in the arena appears to 'facepalm', even the two commentators at ringside.

Michael Cole: He can't be serious...

Matt Striker: He's more bi-lingual than you Cole!

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
Nah, just kidding Muhammad. I may be able to speak your language, but I think it's better if we speak English. You know, so these stupid fans can understand us. Look, why are you so upset about tagging with me? I'm the best wrestler ever! I'm even better than... A really good wrestler!

Michael Cole: I have a strong feeling that this Single H is mocking Hassan here...

Single H goes back to speaking.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
I'm joking man. Listen, if you don't want to tag with me tonight that's fine, I'm sure I can win on my own because while I may like to joke, but when I step in the ropes it's a whole new me.... But I have a stipulation to make this match more exciting, if we win you never have to tag with me again. But if we lose... You have to tag with me until we can capture the Tag Team Championships! What do you say?

Muhammad thinks before answering.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I say...

Muhammad Hassan has a serious look on his face, as if he was taking the offer to heart.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
That is the second stupidest thing I have ever heard, after you.

Hassan shoves Single H with his left hand, causing Single H to trip over his thub and fall to the mat. Single H struggles to get back up.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
If we win, we'll be forced to tag as champions.

Single H finally gets to his feet.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
It's a question of: am I willing to withstand the humiliation of being your partner for gold or should I take my pride and walk away empty?

Hassan thinks of the question he just asked himself. Single H says a couple of words away from the mic, attempting to convince Hassan.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
One thing's for sure...

Hassan walks closer to Single H and lifts his left fist up.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
The urge to punch you grows stronger by the second.

Single H tries to calm Hassan down by lowering his fist.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
Don't worry, I'm not planning to do it now. You want a stipulation, I'll give you one. Better yet, I'll give you a threat. If I don't come out of this match champion, you will face me next week. I hope you'll be ready to endure the pain!

Hassan drops the mic and leaves the ring. He makes his way backstage as Single H just stares at him. We come back from commercial and Muhammad Hassan and Single H are both in the ring. Hassan looks pissed while Single H is taunting the crowd around. King of my World hits to a huge pop from the fans as Jericho struts out onto the ramp, smiling. Jack Evans follows him and both men walk down to the ring, slapping the hands of the fans.

Justin Roberts: The following tag team match is set for one fall and it is for the EWE Tag team Championships! Introducing first, the team of Muhammad Hassan and Single H!

Single H dances around like a boss, while Hassan facepalms. Jericho and Evans are at the ring now, and they slide in.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents... Jack Evans and Chris Jericho!

Matt Striker: Single H is a boss.

Michael Cole: What does that even mean?

It looks like Evans and Single H are starting off! The bell rings and SH gets right up into Evans' face, jerking his head side to side as he spits several very trollish, insulting words right at him. Evans reacts very quickly by shoving SH right back! He stumbles back a few steps and just stops, glaring laughing at Jack. SH mouths the words "you mad?" then he runs forward and the two men tie-up. Evans' technical experience is put to use as he shifts his weight back and forth by dropping levels on either side of his body, switching off constantly, until finally SH throws him in a side-headlock.

Matt Striker: Man, SH sure knows how to wrassle!

Michael Cole: SH?

Matt Striker: Yeah, he calls me MS.

Michael Cole: *Facepalm*

Evans being the veteran that he is, quickly gains the advantage with a back suplex! SH flails on the mat with the sudden pain, while Evans is quick to his feet, ready to take advantage of the situation. SH gets to his feet, and immediately tries to meet Evans with a forearm, but he ducks! As soon as SH turns around... CHOP! The chop is heard throughout the arena! Another and another! SH stumbles back a few feet. And another! His chest is getting really red, as he stumbles back further. Evans hits a final chop, which is harder than all of the rest, and Single H yells out in agony. Then, Evans tags Jericho in! The crowd pop!

Matt Striker: ...the fuck is this shit?

Michael Cole: Jericho and Evans are dominant!

Jericho grabs SH by the arm, and goes to irish whip him, but pulls him back around and right into a vicious knee to his gut. Chris smirks as SH falls to his knees, quickly takes advantage, throwing a couple of hard punches into his temple. SH is staggered by the blows, but remains on that one knee, as Chris starts to throw a couple more. SH is looking dazed now and Jericho grabs him by the legs, flipping him onto his back and going for... H starts to fight back! A hard punch to the gut, followed by another, and Jericho stumbles back. SH gets to his feet and pulls Jericho into a front headlock, tossing his arm up over his neck and lifts him up, connecting with a nice vertical suplex. He gets up to his feet, while Jericho is laid out on his back.

Michael Cole: Where did that come from?

Matt Striker: That's my boy!

SH doesn't wait another second and nails Chris with a leg, right across the neck! Chris quickly recoils from the pain, holding his head, while SH once again rises to his feet. He looks to his corner, then smiles and starts doing a stupid ass dance. Hassan facepalms as SH slowly starts to dance toward him. Just when he's about to get there, SH feels a pair of hands grabbing his shoulders, so he whips around and pokes Jericho in the eyes. Chris staggers back as SH laughs his ass off. But Chris then just shakes it off. He runs right after SH, but the trollface is too quick, catching Chris, and flipping him around for a tilt-a-whirl move, but Chris latches his legs on, and controls the momentum himself, spinning and rolling around, until he finally lands on his feet! He spins SH around, CODEBREAKER!

Matt Striker: OH COME ON!

Michael Cole: This is over!

The cover!

1... 2... SH GRABS THE ROPE!

Matt Striker: YES!

Jericho looks pissed off as the crowd boo wildly! He walks over to his corner and tags in Evans, but doesn't see SH going for Hassan! He tags him in! Hassan is finally in the match and runs right for Evans, taking him out with a hard clothesline! Evans gets right back up though and.. gets hit with another clothesline! Evans, stupidly, jumps right back up, and a third clothesline! He gets up AGAIN, struggling and he runs at Hassan. Kick to the gut! Hassan grabs him... Swinging Neckbreaker! Hassan picks up Evans and lifts him sideways... backbreaker! Now, all fired up, Hassan jumps to his feet and starts to work the crowd, but Jericho shouts from the apron! Hassan runs over to him and swings, but Chris ducks like a boss! He then hooks Muhammad into a front-headlock and just holds him there, even though he is struggling.

Matt Striker: Jericho has Hassan tied up like an American soldier with an Arab prisoner!

Michael Cole: That was quite racist! It might offend some folks and -

Matt Striker: Don't give a fuck.

Hassan breaks free and glares at Jericho, then turns back to find Evans up and ready to go! Enzuguiri by Evans! Hassan hits the mat, hard! Evans kicks the shit out of Hassan while the crowd go wild. He looks at his partner, then out at the crowd and shrugs his shoulders, ascending to the top rope! 630 SPLASH! EVANS MEET CANVAS! HASSAN HAS MOVED! Hassan locks Evans in the Camel Clutch! Jericho runs into the ring but gets thrown out by Single H!

Michael Cole: Evans is gonna tap! New tag champs!

Single H boots Hassan in the head from nowhere then drags him to his corner! He lifts Hassan's limp, unconscious hand, then tags himself in as the crowd boo wildly! He walks over to Evans, laughs in his face, then runs to the ropes... SPRINGBOARD SHOOTING STAR PRESS! The cover!

1... 2... 3!

Matt Striker: FUCKING WIN!

SH goes crazy and gets handed the belts, he throws one onto Hassan, who begins to stir, then climbs a turnbuckle as Out With The Old hits. He jumps down into the ring and starts to do some kind of 'running man' style dance with his belt in hand.

Justin Roberts: Your winners... AND NEW EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... MUHAMMAD HASSAN AND SINGLE H!

SH slides out of the ring and runs to the announce table, hugging Matt Striker.

Matt Striker: YOU DID IT! I'M MARKING OUT BRO!

Michael Cole: ...Dear God.

SH slides back into the ring and the ref raises the hands of both men. Hassan looks pissed, after realizing what just happened and he shoves Single H, getting right in his face. The scene fades with both men nose to nose while SH smiles like an idiot.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- Burger King Commercial -

END OF COMMERCIAL BREAK

Priceless hits! The audience boos as Ted DiBiase walks out onto the ramp and down to the ring, he still looks angry about losing his match with Joe Hennig on last week's edition of XPlosion. After climbing into the ring, Ted taunts the crowd from atop the turnbuckle and signals for a microphone.

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
Now I bet a lot of you think that I'm angry over losing my match last week and throwing away my opportunity at becoming the Legends champion.

Ted laughs and shakes his head.

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
Nope, as a matter of fact, I'm happy for Joe Hennig. Because like me and more to the point unlike all of you. Joe's a natural, he was born into money, just like me, he is priceless.

The crowd boo at the arrogance shown by DiBiase.

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
I read the card before the show begun here tonight and found out that I am going to be competing against two other former World Champions AND the current World Champion in a tables match. A match where the only way to win is to put your opponents through tables.

Michael Cole: And I can confirm that what Ted is saying here is true. He will indeed be facing four other Champions tonight in a Tables Match! This is gonna be great!

Matt Striker: You know Cole, you won't hear this often but I have to say I agree with you there. Tables matches are great between two competitors, but imagine the carnage we're gonna see when four of the best EWE superstars tear it up in that ring trying to put each other through tables!

After a pause... Ted proceeds.

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
Not only is it just a tables match though, there are also elimination rules in place meaning I have to make sure all three of my opponents tonight go through a table. I have to be the survivor and you can bet on it that I will be, after all I was better than all of these former Champions/Champions in my time and after tonight my time will be the time--'cause after I stand above the splinters and pain on the mat, Jericho, you're not gonna have a choice but to give me a shot... And if not, me and you both know that I could easily buy that championship from you in a heartbeat.

Ted twiddles the mic around in his hands as he chuckles and grins, almost waiting for a response. Fans cheering loudly as Triple H's music plays throughout the arena, he walks out and makes his way down to the ring. After climbing into the ring, Hunter gets a microphone and turns his attention to Ted DiBiase.

THE KING OF EWE
TRIPLE H
Ted, let me get this straight, you came all the way down to this ring to basically threaten the General Manager into giving you a title shot? Are you stupid?--Wait don't answer that question, because we all know that you are, already.

Crowd laughs, as HHH continues...

THE KING OF EWE
TRIPLE H
Come on, kid... You won't find one person in the whole planet who saw me say: "I am Triple H!!!, so give a title match to none other than me!" Come on. Grow up, Ted. I don't know if you've heard this before but here goes: You... Need to earn your title shot, son. Don't come here like you're the king of the world and act like a jackass and say that what you want goes. Earn your title shot. Trust me. You should use that advice.

HHH pauses and Ted looks confused.

THE KING OF EWE
TRIPLE H
You need to earn it. How do you think I won every title going in EWE? You see, that's one of the reasons people love me. Because I have done SO much in the company and for the company, so now... I'm on the top of the world. I am still the greatest wrestler alive today! But it's not like you haven't done much stuff. No, of course. Umm...and so on and so on...but even with all of that, you still don't show how great you you could be. So, basically, just stop talking and demanding title shots like you're an important guy. Because trust me, you aren't. And if you wanna prove that you're that great, prove it in our match.

The lights cut out for a brief moment and My Obsession hits the PA system as the crowd recognize the familiar guitar riff and respond with a huge wave of negativity. The lights flicker rapidly as the song continues, and it's not long before Blackout steps out onto the entrance ramp in a pair of long, black leather tights with dark purple designs on them. He also wears a 'Violence in my Artform' t-shirt and a long black leather trench coat. The World Wrestling Championship is slung over his shoulder and a microphone is in one of his hands as he smiles at the two men in the ring, clapping sarcastically. He motions for his music to be cut, then lets out an audible chuckle into the microphone as the crowd jeer him.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
Gentlemen, I do apologize for breaking up this little get-together you seemed to be enjoying so much... ...Blackout laughs as both men in ring look pissed off and the crowd boo... I'm disappointed in both of you... Things don't change just because we're in England... This is STILL XPlosion, not some pathetic tea party where you can get problems off your chest.... That's why I came out here you see... Because I couldn't bare listening to this boring drivel any longer! You both disgust me, take a look at yourselves... Two grown men arguing like spoiled children over a toy... I don't know what's worse, the way you're both acting, or the fact that either of you think you could actually put me through a table... I don't know if you saw what I did to Raven at the Pay-Per-View? Or what I did to Anderson and Kurt Angle last week? No? Let me enlighten you. Ever since EWE returned from it's short hiatus, I haven't lost a single match... I've been more dominant than ever, and that is proof alone that NO ONE can stand against my art.

Blackout laughs at the two men in the ring as the crowd boo, then he turns to Ted.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
You. You think you can buy this title? You're sadly mistaken, you spoiled brat who has been spoon-fed all his life... Everything I've done in the ring... Everything I've accomplished thus far in my career... That is my art, and art is truly priceless. A word of advice to you Ted, back out now while you still can, because if you step into that ring with me, you'll be going through a table... And not even your father's endless supply of cash will be enough to repair the damage. You're so young in your career, it'd be a shame if I had to end it all tonight.

Blackout turns to Triple H and shakes his head.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
Hello Hunter, it's been too long. When was the last time I saw you? Oh, that's right, it's when I was choking the life out of you in a Texas Bullrope match. It felt amazing Hunter. It felt so satisfying to wrap that rope around your neck and tighten it... Watching your face turn bright purple... I felt so alive. Lucky me, I'll get to experience it again tonight when I send you straight through a table. Just the thought of it... Standing over your broken body as you struggle to pull the splinters out of your flesh... That will be true art. Hunter, you've experienced this firsthand, so you of all people know that I can't be beaten. Maybe I'll do this company a favor tonight and break your back, permanently.

Blackout walks halfway down the ramp as the crowd continue to boo him.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
Who am I forgetting? Ah yes, Matt Hardy... A man who embraced his dark passenger and in a way, earned my respect. You see, Matt has what it takes to become an accomplished artist much like myself... But I'll have to stop him in his tracks here tonight. He too will be sent straight through the pine wood, so that my victory will be ensured. He has potential, but he is not yet ready to face the likes of me. Matt Hardy may be tough, he may be merciless, he may be cruel... But he will never be Blackout. Matt, tonight I write a new chapter in my career by destroying you and every other man in this match... You can't do anything about it... Because you can't stop what you don't understa-

Space Lord hits the PA system as Blackout looks angrily up the ramp.The crowd start booing, as Matt Hardy comes out wearing his in-ring attire with a black shirt that reads "COLD BLOOD". He's holding a mic in his right hand. Hardy makes his way down the ramp and walks a bit next to the barricades. Some kids are booing him in the front row. He immediately snaps towards them and screams "BOO!" the two kids are startled by him. He laughs and gets into the ring. He looks at Ted.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
You disgust me. I thought I was done dealing with you. I have beaten you time after time and, honestly, I have grown tired of it.

He turns around and faces Triple H.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
You... I just pinned you last week.

Hardy laughs. Triple H was about to attack him, but calms himself down. Hardy grins and walks up to Blackout.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
I appreciate what you said about me, though sadly, I do not feel the same. You claim to be an artist and I respect that. I honestly do. I have felt the appeal you have for another person's blood, it's very thrilling... I know. And the fact that you can create masterpieces with it, that's good for you. But I... I am that smudge on your portrait that you just can't get out.

Blackout seems irritated.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
You claim you deserve to be champion because you haven't lost a match since coming back? It's only been two matches. You know who else hasn't lost a match? Carlito.

Triple H, Ted and Matt laugh.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
Half of the roster haven't lost a match since comeback.

Blackout tries to speak, but Hardy quickly slaps him.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
DON'T INTERRUPT ME! I OWN THIS PLACE! YOU SPEAK WHEN I ASK YOU TO!

Blackout holds back his anger.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
You don't pose a threat to me. Hunter does. Ted... Ted is a joke. You, you're just a champion. The World Wrestling Champion. That title used to mean something. Not anymore. Any moron with make up can be a champion nowadays. It's sick what this place has turned into.

The crowd boos and some start an EWE chant.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
You better be on your toes, because I'm bringing change into this place and it won't favor you, not at all!

Boos get louder.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
I have worked harder than anyone else in this ring, I deserve to be on top. I don't even care for championships anymore. They mean nothing. All I want is the title I earned, the title of a leader. Something that many came near to...

Hardy looks at Triple H and then looks at the crowd.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
But none have achieved.

Triple H seams to be the most angry with Hardy at the moment.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
I want to be on top, I have earned it. Last week, I've taken the first step.

Hardy looks at Hunter and chuckles. He then looks back at Blackout.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
Tonight, I take the second.

Hardy drops the mic. Blackout and Hardy both slide into the ring afterwards... The four wrestlers stare all others down, as the ringside workers are setting some tables outside the ring. The bell rings after they slide in two other tables into the ring itself.

Michael Cole: And here we go!

Matt Hardy and Ted DiBiase lock up as do Blackout and Triple H, the crowd is fully behind the latter as they start "LET'S GO TRIPS!" chants. With the support, the King of EWE gets the upper hand over Blackout and kneels him in the gut, whilst as on the other side of the ring, Hardy and DiBiase are trading punches.

Matt Striker: I heard Matt Hardy's been planning something big...I just hope it doesn't involve grapes...

Triple H leans Blackout against the turnbuckle as he keeps on kneeling him. He turns round only to get Ted DiBiase Irish Whipped right against him!...KNEE FACEBUSTER!

Michael Cole: What a counter!

Matt Striker: Our first World Champ is in great shape...for his age...

Slowly, Triple H approaches Matt Hardy, and bumps foreheads with him, trading words, Hardy slaps the King of Kings across the face, and the latter bursts at him with an anger filled Clothesline, which is countered into a Drop Toe Hold by Hardy. CROSSFACE! HARDY LOCKS A CROSSFACE ON TRIPLE H! On the other corner of the ring, we see Blackout having his fun, stomping on DiBiase's almost every limb, before picking up a table and setting it up in the parallel corner to where they stand. Just for fun, Blackout runs at Hardy and kicks him in the head, leading to him rolling out of the ring. He walks back to DiBiase...

Matt Striker: Why the hell did he do that?

Blackout leans DiBiase chest first against the table and pulls back his arms while pressing his boot against the Priceless Superstar's back... He leaps slightly to get his foot higher, before pulling back harder and letting go! DiBiase goes face first against the table with a vertical Artist's Touch! Blackout runs back and then forth...DROPKICK THROUGH THE TABLE!!!

DIBIASE ELIMINATED

Triple H is now up, holding his neck...

Matt Striker: Well, that guy's out...

Michael Cole: What a brute assault!

Blackout turns out, with a sort of fulfilled smirk on his lips...He runs at Triple H, Big Boot...HHH DUCKS UNDER! Both wrestlers turn round...SPINEBUSTER!!! The crowd goes wild as Triple H gets up and does his trademark taunt for a few seconds! He picks up a table and sets it up normally, before pulling Blackout to his feet by the hair and slams his head against the table and then rolls him over it before going up himself, knee by knee, and gets to his feet on top of it.

Michael Cole: What's he gonna do?!

Matt Striker: Uh, I don't know, maybe a fucking Pedigree?... Sherlock...

Double underhook! BLACKOUT COUNTERS, HE SPINS HIM...BLACK RESOLUTION OFF THE TABLE!!!

Michael Cole: Vintage Blackout!

Yet Triple H did not break the table with his back. Matt Hardy rolls into the ring to catch Blackout getting back to his feet...Kick to the gut...TWIST OF FATE! Hardy gets back up and soaks in the boos of the crowd with a slow taunt... He turns Triple H around and pushes him forward a bit so as he does not lean exactly on the table and has his feet on the mat...TWIST OF FATE, NO! BLACKOUT PULLED HARDY'S FOOT!!! Hardy knocks the back of his head against the table as Triple H just bounces against the ropes, holding the back of his neck.

Matt Striker: Hahahah, Blackout's a troll. We'll be right back, faggots.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, we see all the wrestlers near the table, trading strikes to the face. Triple H gets a sudden burst of strength and, as the fans go insane, cheering, he Double Clotheslines his opponents! They both get up as he hits the ropes... Double Clothesline again! Hardy stays down as Blackout gets to his feet...SPINEBUSTER THROUGH THE TABLE!!!

BLACKOUT IS ELIMINATED

Matt Striker: Horreh sheet...

Michael Cole: Our champ's out!

Triple H taunts again as the crowd cheers loudly! Matt Hardy gets up and attacks him from behind, ending in tossing him out over the ropes, but he misses as HHH falls on his back so near to a table that it mischiefed everybody! A frustrated Hardy springboards off the ring as Triple H gets up with a Cross Body!

Matt Striker: Boom!

Hardy finally gets back up, after a while, and pulls Triple H up to his feet by the hair...He grabs him and hits a Powerslam on the concrete floor! He hesitates then for a bit, but ends up climbing up the steps and to the top turnbuckle. He taunts...V-1 LEG DROP!!! TRIPLE H ROLLS AWAY!!! The referee checks on both the wrestlers as they take almost half a minute to both get up. They start trading slow punches...

Matt Striker: Vintage Grudge Match!...Slow strike trading...

Michael Cole: Aww come on!

KICK TO THE GROIN BY HARDY!...SIDE EFFECT THROUGH THE TABLE!!! SIDE EFFECT! THROUGH THE TABLE! IT'S ALL OVER!!!

TRIPLE H ELIMINATED

Matt Striker: HOLY FUCKITY FUCK!!!

The bell rings as Space Lord blasts the PA System to the displeasure of the fans. Matt Hardy raises his arms as he pants. He then rolls himself into the ring to get his arm raised by the referee.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner...MATT...HARDY!!!

The scene fades out as Hardy taunts and the crowd boos.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

- In Memory Of "Macho Man" Randy Savage Video Package and Static -

END OF COMMERCIAL BREAK

Riding on The Wind hits the Public Announcement System. The crowd cheer very loudly as their favorite African comes out of the backstage area. He's wearing a black t-shirt, with the words "Bird Of Prey" and in the back are drawings of angel wings. He's also wearing the cruiserweight championship around his waist. He makes his way down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, the Cruiserweight Champion... ANGEL!

Angel reaches the bottom of the ramp and gets on the apron. He climbs the turnbuckle and starts taunting the crowd as they raise their chants. He gets down and does the same on the opposite corner. Angel then stands by the ropes and asks for a mic from the time keeper, which, in great speed, he hands him. Angel walks back into the center of the ring, with a mic in his right hand.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Finally, I get my chance at vengeance...

The crowd is still cheering from earlier. Angel waits for them to calm down before continuing.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
I ha--

Angel pauses again. He takes off his championship and places it on his shoulder. He tilts his head, looking at the belt.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
This belt, I have been forced to defend it ever since I earned it. I have beaten every person that came after it, to prove that I deserve it.

Angel pauses again. He looks at the ground, feeling ashamed.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Except for one person, Blackout. He was the better man.

Angel looks back up.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
And even though I stand here, tonight, holding the Cruiserweight Championship, he has moved on to better things. But just as he hunted me down, trying to steel my pride and pleasure, I'm doing the same. I well not let Blackout enjoy the satisfaction of being World Wrestling Champion.

The crowd starts "Angel" chants.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
I do not, however, want to get ahead of myself and build myself up to failure, so I will continue speaking about him later. For now, I would like to address the one person that's standing in my way of conjuring my vengeance, Cody Rhodes...Cody, Dusty, Rhodes... You know, there has been a lot of controversy about the two of us, people claim we are identical. Both of us have seen a raise in EWE. However, while my raise was because of hard work and sacrifice, yours was by being dead weight. And while we might be called the two sexiest men in EWE, let's face it, I'm much more good looking. Who here agrees?

The crowd bursts with cheers.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
I don't know what it is, maybe it's my good hair, sexy beard, amazingly stunning body or... maybe it's that ugly mask you keep wearing...But enough about my dashing good looks.

The crowd laughs.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
We both come from a line of wrestlers. Who could forget the amazing Dusty Rhodes? You'd think his son could have picked up a couple of tricks. Unlike him, not only do I come from a wrestler father and a boxer grand father. I actually have picked some skills from my father, God bless his soul.

Angel pauses for a moment as a sign of respect.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
But that's all talk, tonight I plan on proving that I am better, Cody.

Angel drops the mic and the cheers of the fans are cut off as The Devil Hides Behind Her Smile hits the PA system, and the crowd quickly change their mood. Cody Rhodes steps out into the dim light with a towel over his head. He hides his face as he makes his way down to the ring, while the fans laugh at him on the way.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent... From Marietta, Georgia... Weighing in at two-hundred and twenty three pounds... CODY RHODES!

Cody enters the ring and charges at Angel, kneeing him in the gut as the bell rings!

Matt Striker: Thatta boy, Cody!

Michael Cole: Oh come on now! That was uncalled for!

Cody walks over Angel, who is hunched over clutching his gut, and grabs his arm. He twists around Angel's arm, shaking it up... and down, as the South African Sensation struggles to get free. Cody gets the arm behind Angel's back and then pushes him into the turnbuckle. As Angel turns around from the hit, Cody lifts him into the air and levels him with a flapjack!

Michael Cole: Cody Rhodes remains dominant thus far in this match up.

Matt Striker: Angel isn't even in the same league as Rhodes!

Rhodes attempts to pick up Angel, but Angel counters with some light punches to the gut. Suddenly, Angel is in control. He runs towards the ropes and sprints back towards the groggy Rhodes, driving an elbow into his temple and knocking him to the mat. But Angel isn't done, he stands over Rhodes and performs a stellar Standing Moonsault that connects perfectly!

Matt Striker: That was gay.

Angel quickly covers Rhodes.

Rhodes kicks out! Suddenly, both men are on their feet, trading blows. Cody quickly gets the upper hand and whips Angel into the corner. Angel's back slams into the turnbuckle hard, as Rhodes follows up with a huge clothesline. Cody recoils backwards with the impact, then as Angel stumbles out of the corner, he grabs his head and gets a short run up, diving and slamming him into the ground with a picture perfect bulldog! Cody isn't done, he gets up and starts screaming in Angel's face, then begins to angrily stomp Angel's skull into the mat. The stomps go on for a good thirty seconds more before the ref decides to break it up.

Michael Cole: Cody Rhodes has that vicious mean streak running through him!

Matt Striker: Yeah, but at least he isn't a big fat fuck like his good ol' daddy.

Angel struggles to regain his footing as Cody gets right back on the offensive, throwing right and left hands. Angel stumbles back and Cody grabs his head, planting him with a quick DDT. He covers Angel quickly.

Angel throws up a shoulder as the the crowd cheer. Cody gets back to his feet with a pissed off look, but Angel grabs his foot, and he trips over!

Matt Striker: God damn it, maybe Cody wouldn't have tripped if Macias RP'd.

Michael Cole: Macias? Who the hell is Macias? What's wrong with you tonight?

Angel leaps on Cody and connects with a light senton, then proceeds to pummel him with punches, much to the delight of the crowd. An 'Angel' chant as Cody is being beaten down. Suddenly My Obsession hits as Blackout steps onto the stage with his World Wrestling Championship. Angel stops beating down Cody and looks up at the ramp as the old rival's eyes meet. Blackout remains emotionless as he walks down the ramp, around the ring and to the announce table as Angel turns back to Cody. The music dies down and the crowd start to boo because of the champ's presence, but the ramp continues.

Michael Cole: Whoah! We're being joined on commentary by Blackout! Hey Blackout, how are you tonight?

Blackout doesn't even look at Cole, he just watches the action in the ring as Angel takes Cody down with a nice armdrag.

Matt Striker: lolrejected.

Angel locks in a headlock to Cody and pulls him up to his feet, keeping an eye on Blackout at all times. But while Angel is distracted, Cody pushes him off towards the ropes, and as he runs back, the cruiserweight gets dropped by a powerful clothesline. Cody falls to one knee, catching his breath as Angel is lifeless on the mat. He gets back up, grabs Angel by the hair, then tosses his limp body right over the top rope. Angel smacks into the concrete floor right in front of the announce table as Cody exits the ring and stays right on him. Cody grabs Angel by the hair again, then slams him face first into the announce table. Cody then looks at Blackout, both men completely emotionless, then Blackout smirks slightly and nods as Cody goes on the assault once again.

Michael Cole: One can only imagine what that little exchange meant! Care to tell us, Blackout?

Blackout turns his head then looks at Cole briefly before turning back to the ring.

Matt Striker: Just stop trying to talk to him you clown.

Cody is now slamming Angel's head fiercely into the steel steps as the ref has almost reached his ten count. Rhodes throws Angel back into the ring and then slides in himself. Angel rolls onto his back and remains lifeless as Cody smirks and climbs a turnbuckle, turning his back to Angel. MOONSAULT! Cody flies off the turnbuckle but Angel rolls out of the way at the last second! Cody's face slams into the mat as he clutches it and spasms wildly on the ground. Angel, with renewed vigor, climbs the turnbuckle as the crowd erupt with cheers!

Michael Cole: It's 450 Splash time! This should be goo- Wait, where's Blackout?

Cody has the referee distracted by playing possum, while Blackout jumps onto the apron and takes out Angel's leg! Angel falls crotch first onto the top rope and then falls like a rag doll to the mat. Blackout, satisfied with his work, walks slowly up the ramp and then waits at the end.

Matt Striker: GENIUS!

Cody grabs Angel and picks him up by the face, viciously slapping him in the process. He gets Angel to his feet once again and starts taunting him by slapping his cheeks and screaming abuse. Suddenly Angel starts to fight back, both men are trading blows again and Angel gets the upper hand! The crowd go wild! Angel forces Cody back to the ropes and absolutely unleashes on him! Angel is throwing all kinds of offensive strikes until Cody knees him in the gut for the second time in this match. Angel stumbles backwards as Cody grabs him and turns him around. He wraps an arm around his neck and forces him into position for the Crossrhodes! HE HITS IT... NO! Angel springs off the ropes and transitions Cody's finishing maneuver into a reverse DDT! Cody is out of it as Angel leaps onto a turnbuckle and waists no time! He points up at Blackout and motions around his waist for the belt, then leaps off connecting with a huge 450 Splash! The cover!

1...2...3!

Michael Cole: HE WON IT! ANGEL WON IT!

Matt Striker: What a load of shit!

Angel drops to one knee over Cody as the ref takes his hand and raises it.

Justin Roberts: You winner and the new number one contender... ANGEL!

Riding on the Wind hits as Angel raises his arms then climbs a turnbuckle. He points up the ramp to Blackout, who has a shocked look on his face, then he smirks. Angel mouths 'I'll beat you this time' and then motions around his waist as the show fades out with the crowd chanting 'Angel'.

SHOW END
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

XPLOSION 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 42   XPLOSION 42 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:36 am

Once again, XPlosion is in the lead. We're two weeks ahead now, right?

umad Genesistas?
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPLOSION 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 42   XPLOSION 42 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:02 am

Blackout wrote:
Once again, XPlosion is in the lead. We're two weeks ahead now, right?

umad Genesistas?

You used to be ONE week ahead. Now we're equal Razz

Flawless show. Oh and I LOVED the Vault idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XPLOSION 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 42   XPLOSION 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XPLOSION 42
Page 1 of 1