Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPLOSION 39

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

XPLOSION 39 Empty
PostSubject: XPLOSION 39   XPLOSION 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Fireworks set off on the stage area as the crowd is going wild. The cameras pan around the arena showing the crowd and some selective interesting signs from the fans. The scene then moves to Michael Cole and Matt Striker on the announcers' table. Chris Jericho, the World Wrestling Champion, is standing in the ring ready to speak...

Matt Striker: Our God is in the ring, so skip the introductions which you all already know.

Michael Cole: Vintage Striker!

The camera pans back to the ring showing Chris Jericho. Wearing a typical vest, all decorated with chaps and flamboyant lettering and designs, as well as his wrestling tights. The World Wrestling Championship title belt is around his waist. He lifts up the microphone to speak...

::: Y2J :::
= CHRIS JERICHO =
In the past few weeks, as you've all seen. I think you can say I've been enlightened. Since I decided to take a stand and put a stop to the blindness in me, I have become World Wrestling Champion. And tonight I'll make my first defense, against none other than...Shawn Michaels. And I admit it, I don't like Shawn Michaels... My point that I am better than he's always been stands, and even though every single one of the matches we put on together were match of the year candidates, I still don't respect him... Mostly because he doesn't respect me. But I'm not worried, because I don't need respect.

He makes a pause, the crowd keeps a neutral reaction...

= CHRIS JERICHO =
All I need is this...

Jericho hoists his title belt in the air as some fans cheer and some boo...

= CHRIS JERICHO =
All I need is what I have, but it still feels like I'm missing something. And you know why? Because I have never beaten Shawn Michaels two consecutive times. He has. And even though I beat him at the most unsanctioned, brutal matches... He always ends up getting the upper hand and I don't like it, one bit. It's not happening tonight Shawn. Tonight, I will beat you, like I beat you, Randy Orton and Triple H three weeks ago in that match. Tonight we'll spend thirty minutes fighting, and I'll give it up to you, it will be one hell of a fight.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction... Jericho drops the mic and raises his title belt in the air...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Zack Ryder is in the ring immediately following the commercial break.

::: United States Champion :::
= ZACK RYDER =
I'm Zack Ryder, woo woo woo, you know it cause I'm the United States Champion!!!...in Japan! And let's keep it that way. I don't plan losing this title, not tonight, not at Apocalypse in a month, and certainly, I am not losing this EVER!

He hoists up the belt, getting a weird pop from the crowd.

= ZACK RYDER =
Hehe. I see, you like the Zackster! You've finally warmed up to the woo-woo-woo-ness of me!

He turns around, looking at the crowd.

= ZACK RYDER =
My match may NOT be the main event, but you know it, you know how it is... I'm gonna treat it like it is. Anyway... IT'S T-SHIRT TIME!!!

Ryder pulls out a t-shirt shooter and fires randomly into the crowd. When he runs out of ammo, he drops the gun and fist-pumps around the ring.

Matt Striker: Huh. Anyway, I think his match is next.

He jumps onto the turnbuckle and performs his signature taunt as the crowd give a loud pop. He removes his sunglasses with a surprised look on his face.

Justin Roberts: The following is an over the top rope battle royal, to determine the number one contender for the United States Championship! However, if Zack Ryder wins, then he will not have to defend his title until Homecoming! Introducing first, from Long Island, New York, weighing 214lb, He is the United States Champion... ZACK RYDER!

Powertrip blasts through the arena as Archer Ryland steps out onto the ramp. He smiles as the crowd give a loud pop. He adjusts his leather jacket and makes his way down to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope and removes his sunglasses.

Justin Roberts: Introducing his opponent, from Rockland, Maine, weighing 234lb... ARCHER RYLAND!

Live For The Moment hits the PA system as Matt Hardy steps out to a monster pop. He performs his V1 taunt and wastes no time getting to the ring, he quickly runs down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope.

Justin Roberts: Introducing their opponent, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing 236lb.... MATT HARDY!

Matt backs up into a corner and performs his taunt again as the crowd cheer loudly. Word Life hits the PA system as the crowd erupt into boos. Cena steps out onto the ramp wearing a jersey and a cap, with bling dangling from his neck. He looks around at the crowd and shakes his head before confidently making his way down to the ring.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing 248lb... JOHN CENA!

The crowd boo loudly as Cena gets into the ring and takes off his jersey. The bell rings as all four men rush into the center of the ring. Ryder, Ryland and Hardy all push Cena to the ropes and throw him over! He holds on by a thread! Hardy stays at the ropes, trying to push Cena out with his feet, whilst Ryland and Zack start trading blows.

Matt Striker: And that alliance was short lived!

Ryland grabs Zack by the head and drives his face into the turnbuckle. Zack stumbles out of the corner and Ryland connects with a huge DDT! Meanwhile, Cena is back in the ring and has Matt in an arm wrench. Matt counters with an arm wrench of his own, but Cena powers out and levels Matt with a clothesline! Cena picks Matt up and throws him over the top rope... but Matt just manages to wrap his arms and legs around the rope! Cena starts throwing punches to the head and body of Matt, but he doesn't budge. The frustrated Cena turns his attention to Zack and Archer, who are still brawling over in the other corner. Ryland gets Zack in a headlock and drags him over to the ropes, trying to push him out! Zack struggles for a moment but shoves Ryland back over towards the corner!

Michael Cole: Matt Hardy looks to be in trouble!

Matt Striker: But Cena gave up on eliminating him! Which means he has time to recover!

Zack has Ryland against the turnbuckle and is unleashing a flurry of punches on him. Cena comes running over and hits Zack in the back with a shoulder block! Zack clashes heads with Archer and both men drop to the ground! Cena grabs Zack by the hair and rips his headband off, throwing it to the ground as the crowd boo. Zack hits Cena in the gut! Cena clutches his stomach and steps back! ENZUGUIRI! Cena stumbles back but doesn't get taken off his feet, Ryder runs towards him going for a Rough Ryder, but Cena grabs him!

Matt Striker: Cena is dominating! Come on Zack! You can pull through!

Cena lifts Zack onto his shoulders and moves over to the ropes. FU OVER THE TOP ROPE! Zack just manages to grab the bottom rope as his feet are millimeters from touching the floor! Cena doesn't see Ryland behind him! RYLAND EFFECT!

Michael Cole: And theres The Ryland Effect! What a devastating move!

Archer looks over at Zack, who is laying on the apron, and over at Matt, who has dropped under the bottom rope to the outside. He looks at Cena and starts to hold up his fingers, counting. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10...

Matt Striker: It looks like Archer Ryland has just issued Cena with The Ryland Effect Challenge! And Cena failed to succeed!

Michael Cole: Even though it's not official, it's still humiliating for John Cena!

Ryland smiles and raises his arms as the crowd give a loud pop as he brushes his hair back in a cocky manner. He turns around... MATT HARDY IS RIGHT THERE! CLOTHESLINE OVER THE TOP ROPE! RYLAND HITS THE FLOOR!

ARCHER RYLAND IS ELIMINATED!

Matt Striker: Matt Hardy from nowhere eliminates Archer Ryland!

Michael Cole: And then there were three!

Matt Hardy lifts Cena up and whips him into the ropes, Cena counters with an Irish whip of his own! Matt comes running back... drop toe hold! Cena applies the STF! The crowd boo loudly as Matt screams in agony!

Michael Cole: Even though Hardy can't submit, this is a great way to wear him down!

Hardy struggles in pain as Cena gives a sick smile. Ryder jumps off the top rope from nowhere, driving his elbow into Cena's back! Cena gets up, Rough Ryder! Cena slowly gets up and stumbles towards Zack... ZACK ATTA- NO! CENA LIFTS ZACK ONTO HIS SHOULDERS! FU! Zack lands roughly on the mat as Cena stands tall again, taunting as the crowd boo.

Matt Striker: Who is this guy? Superman?

Cena grabs Matt Hardy by the hair and lifts his to his feet. SIDE EFFECT FROM NOWHERE! DESTINY LOCK! Cena struggles as the crowd erupt into cheers!

Michael Cole: Cena gets a taste of his own medicine!

Matt lets go of Cena and gets to his feet, lining up for the Twist of Fate! Cena gets up groggily and turns around... kcik to the gut... TWIST OF FATE! Matt turns around and sees Ryder leaning against the ropes! He runs towards him for a clothesline over the top rope... RYDER DUCKS AND PULLS THE ROPE DOWN! MATT GOES OVER THE TOP ROPE AND HITS THE FLOOR HARD!

MATT HARDY IS ELIMINATED!

Matt Striker: Wow! Matt Hardy is done!

Ryder drops onto one knee as the crowd boo loudly. Cena is slowly getting to his feet... Ryder grabs him! ZACK ATTACK! He mounts Cena and starts pounding his face as the crowd cheer loudly. Cena rolls over and shoves Ryder off! Ryder gets up quickly, Shoulder block by Cena! Another Shoulder block! Zack runs at Cena but gets caught! Spin out powerbomb! Cena walks over to Ryder's head and performs his "You can't see me taunt" as the crowd boo. FIVE KNUCKLE SHUFFLE! He picks Zack up and runs him towards the ropes!

Michael Cole: This is it!

Cena tries to throw Ryder over the top, RYDER REVERSES AND CENA GETS THROWN OVER THE TOP ROPE! HIS HEAD SMASHES INTO THE ANNOUNCER'S TABLE AND HE HITS THE FLOOR!

JOHN CENA IS ELIMINATED!

Ryder raises his hands and does his signature taunt, even though he looks shocked that he won.

Matt Striker: Woo woo woo! Long Island Iced-Z won't be defending that title until Hoemcoming!

Justin Roberts: Your winner... ZACK RYDER!

Zack raises his title above his head as the scene fades out.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Undetaker is shown with his belt on his waist. Beside him is Psycho Messiah. Undertaker looks at Messiah before looking at the camera.

::: The Deadman :::
= UNDERTAKER =
In our last match. Me and Messiah were in a tag team match for the championships. In the end we were victorious. Now we have a match to defend our titles.

Taker then look at Messiah.

::: The Deadman :::
= UNDERTAKER =
We can't guarantee you that we will be the champs still. That is left to fate.

Taker then lets Messiah talk. Psycho Messiah looks up and holds his EWE Tag Title up...

::: Personified Damnation :::
= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
This right here is the beginning of something, something sinister. See it doesn't matter the team or the challenge we are coming in with one thing on our mind, and it's not destruction of as many people as we can get away with. It's making sure that these titles stay around our damn waists.

Psycho Messiah looks at Taker then looks back with a smirk--

::: Personified Damnation :::
= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
Dragons, nothing to take away from you at all. You're a hell of a team together and put up a great fight last time but we're walking in and out as champs. And that's final.

We come back to ringside and see Christian and Triple H already in a full lock-up as the bell rings.

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen let me remind you that this match is a Number One Contender Match for the World Wrestling Championship! Whoever wins faces Matt Hardy and whoever still is the champion at Apocalypse in a Triple Threat Match!

Triple H Irish Whips Christian who rebounds off the ropes, and runs back at HHH, shoulder first tackling The Game right in the chest. Christian backs off as the Cerebral Assassin slides down holding his chest with his back on the bottom rope of the turnbuckle. Christian goes over to HHH grabbing the top ropes and pushing his feet forward into HHH's chest. The referee begins to count out Captain Charisma.

...4--

Christian backs off as Triple H gets up holding his chest. He runs back at Triple H who dodges it, Christian hits the turnbuckles chest first! Inverted Headlock Takedown!

Matt Striker: And the roid monster doing something that a normal human being wouldn't be able to do!

Michael Cole: Don't bash someone who can kick your ass in a heartbeat.

Triple H gets up and pulls Christian to his feet, then shoves him over the top rope, but Christian holds onto the top rope and 'skins the cat' as Triple H turns around. He turns back...Dropkick by Christian! The Game is groggy, and staggers to lean back on the ropes as Christian taunts him for him to walk up to him. HHH does after shaking his head and stretching his shoulders, they trade words, slap across the face by Christian! The crowd lets out a huge "OH!" as Triple H slowly turns his head back at Christian with a grin as the crowd goes wild, Christian freezes but shows no fear...Knee to the gut...Irish Whip, Christian rebounds...SPINEBUSTER...TURNED INTO A DDT!!!

Michael Cole: VINTAGE CHRISTIAN!

Christian gets up and starts clapping his hands along with the crowd as his peeps go wild! Triple H, groggy, gets up slowly, Christian tries to grab his arms to go for the Unprettier but Triple H twists him around and lunges with a Clothesline which fails the target, Christian ducked under, Neckbreaker, Triple H holds himself on the ropes. Both wrestlers turn at each other, Clothesline by the Game, the Instant Classic gets up only to get hit with another quick Clothesline.

Matt Striker: Wanna talk about Cena's five moves...

Christian gets up, Spinebuster by Triple H!!! The Game does his trademark taunt as the crowd goes wild. He signals for Christian to get up...

Michael Cole: HERE WE GO!

The Instant Classic is up, kick to the gut, double underhook!...Christian spins the arm around, Inverted STO! The crowd cheers, "Let's Go Christian!" versus "Triple H!" chants are heard loudly echoing through the arena, as the wrestlers are fired up. Christian is clapping again, but is still kind of stunned, he leans back on the turnbuckle pads, Triple H is up and runs at him like a freight train! Christian dodges and leaps over the second rope towards the outer part of the corner, HHH bounces back from the turnbuckles...PENDULUM KICK! Triple H is stunned as Christian goes up the top rope!

Matt Striker: There's the Livewire, Christian! In Action!

Captain Charisma jumps...FLASHPOINT!!! The crowd is cheering wildly, Christian claps once again, as the fans accompany him. A groggy Triple H gets up...Christian gets behind him, Inverted Double Underhook...TRIPLE H SPINS HIM AROUND...PEDIGREE!!!

Michael Cole: OH MY! HE HIT THE PEDIGREE OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Triple H is kneeling and ready to go for the pin... But is interrupted!

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen! Can I have your attention, please. I have just receive notice from Lance Storm and I quote: "This match will be no longer a Number One Contender Match, I apologize for any inconvenience. Please proceed as if this were a regular match."

The crowd gives heat and a mixed pop... Triple H seems frustrated, still he goes for the pin.

1...2...3!

"My Time" hits as Triple H gets up, he goes to the ropes and starts talking to Michael Cole from the distance. Cole seems to be apologizing. The camera fades to show Bryan Danielson wandering around backstage. The crowd pop loudly. He stops at the catering table, grabs a cup of water then takes a sip. His eyes move to a particularly delicious looking piece of roast beef. He looks around to make sure no one is watching and picks it up, licking his lips. He is about to take a bite when he notices the camera.

::: American Dragon :::
= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Erm...

His eyes are fixed on the camera for a moment, he knows he just got busted. Thinking quickly, he throws the beef down on the table and starts to yell at one of the catering staff.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
What the hell man! You didn't tell me this was beef! I can't eat this! I'm a vegan!

The worker stares at him.

::: Random Backstage Worker :::
= JESUS NAILS =
Sir... It looks like beef... It smells like beef... What else could it be?

The American Dragon puts his hands on his hips.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Well you need a sign or something buddy, so people like me know what this stuff is.

The worker points over to the plate Danielson took the beef from. A small sign is clearly placed it front of the plate that reads: "Beef". Danielson struggles to think of a way out of the situation.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Well, uhhhh, anyway, do you know who the backstage interviewer is around here?

Before the worker can answer, Danielson cuts him off.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Never mind, you guys are all backstage workers, you're all qualified for the job. Come over here and interview me.

= JESUS NAILS =
But Sir, I've never interviewed anyone before.

Danielson looks at the worker.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Well then how do you know you aren't good at it. Come here, let's try this out. What's your name?

= JESUS NAILS =
Jesus Nails.

Danielson's eyes widen as he struggles to keep himself from laughing. He quickly composes himself.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Ok Jesus, grab that microphone and start the interview.

Jesus Nails grabs the microphone and stands next to Bryan Danielson.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Alright, fix your hair a little bit, we'll go live in 10 seconds.

::: The Camera Guy :::
= FRANK =
Bryan, we're already live. We've been live this whole time.

Bryan's eyes widen as his face goes all red.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Motherfu-

The camera cuts out and the only thing on the titantron is static.

TAKE 2

The camera comes back on and someone yells "Take 2". Danielson is standing next to Jesus Nails with an embarrassed look on his face. Jesus looks nervous and doesn't say anything. They both stand there for about 10 seconds without saying a word.

= FRANK =
Guys, we're live.

Danielson facepalms as the interview begins.

= JESUS NAILS =
Uhhhh, Hi everyone. I'm Jesus Nails and I'm with here with Daniel Bryanson.

Bryan nudges Jesus.

= JESUS NAILS =
Oh sorry, Bryan Danielson.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
You've gotta be kidding me. Fu-

The camera cuts out.

TAKE 3

Danielson nods slowly as the camera comes back on.

= JESUS NAILS =
Mr. Danielson, how do you feel about facing Psycho Messiah and The Undertaker tonight?

Danielson one hand on his hip and moves the other up to his face, rubbing his beard.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Good question Jesus. I'll answer by saying that I feel confident. The Undertaker is no doubt one of the most respected professional wrestlers to ever live, and Psycho Messiah... Well lets just say his match against Matt Hardy blew me away. The guy is a machine, he showed a hell of a lot of determination and heart. But I feel confident that with John Morrison backing me up, we can leave the new EWE Tag Team Champions!

The crowd pop loudly as Jesus Nails wipes nervous sweat from his forehead.

= JESUS NAILS =
Ummmm... What do I ask him now?

Danielson facepalms again.

= FRANK =
Kid, we're still live.

Jesus thinks for a second before speaking again.

= JESUS NAILS =
Oh yeah.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Oh what the fu-

The camera cuts out for a few seconds and comes back on.

TAKE 4

= JESUS NAILS =
Mr. Danielson, How have you and John Morrison prepared for this match?

Danielson continues to rub his beard.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Well, we've been constantly training with each other over the past two weeks. And let me tell you, that guy has one hell of a training schedule. If I keep up my training with him, I should have a perfect set of abs in no time!

Jesus nods nervously.

= JESUS NAILS =
Well Sir, best of luck in your match tonight. This is Jesus Nails signing off!

Danielson stares at him.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Signing off? What the hell was that? The one time I'm able to cut a serious promo, this happens to me. Speaking of my serious promo, how was it Frank? Was I serious enough? Don't answer that. Maybe I'll wear sunglasses next time. Yeah, everyone knows that serious guys wear sunglasses. Maybe I should buy myself a suit too, what do you think Frank? Huh? Why are you still holding that camera?

= FRANK =
Because we're still live.

Danielson lowers his head as the crowd laugh.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
So the fans heard everything I just said?

= JESUS NAILS =
Yeah, I think so Sir.

Danielson facepalms for the third time.

= JESUS NAILS =
Don't worry Sir! They won't lose any respect for you! You're the best wrestler in the world, Daniel Bryan!

Danielson has an angry look on his face.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Daniel.... Bryan?

= JESUS NAILS =
Yeah!

= FRANK =
Oh no.

Danielson's face starts to go red.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

The camera cuts out and fades to commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A gong hits as the arena goes dark. The crowd cheers. The gong hits again. The crowd cheers louder as suddenly mist spurts out of the ramp. The gong hits one last time and "Open Arms To Damnation" hits! Psycho Messiah and the Undertaker walk onto the ramp. Messiah's Tag-Team Championship is hoisted in the air, while the Undertaker's is wrapped around his waist.

Justin Roberts: The following tag-team match up is set for one fall! And it is for... the EWE... Tag-Team Championships! On their way to the ring, they are the EWE Tag-Team Champions... Psycho Messiah... and the UNDERTAKER!!!

The crowd cheers as both men are in the ring. They hand their belts to the timekeeper. The arena suddenly lights up. Psycho is in the ring with Taker on the apron. The crowd goes silent as the champions wait for their opponents. "The Final Countdown" hits! The crowd goes wild!

Michael Cole: These guys sure made an impact! Last Thursday, John Morrison and Bryan Danielson faced off the team of Bobby Lashley and Jack Swagger and beat them... although attacking the Miz in the process.

Matt Striker: Get a room.

John Morrison and Bryan Danielson get on the ramp to a large pop. JoMo raises his arm and Bryan follows.

Justin Roberts: And their challengers.... John Morrison and Bryan Danielson... the American... Commonsexy Dragons... of... GREATNESS!!!

Danielson gets in the ring while JoMo waits on the apron. The ring bell hits.

Michael Cole: ... and the match is underway!

The Commonman starts circling Messiah. Messiah runs at Danielson! Irish whip by Danielson into the corner! The American Dragon runs... KICK TO THE GUT BY MESSIAH! Psycho hops up on the top rope! Bryan turns... MISSILE DROPKICK BY PSYCHO MESSIAH!

Matt Striker: Nice! Psycho has a shot at this!

Bryan Danielson pushes himself up to his knees. Psycho Messiah runs... RUNNING KNEE- Danielson rolls away and to his feet! Psycho turns... ROUNDHOUSE TO THE FACE!

Michael Cole: Was that Taijiri out there or Bryan Danielson?

Cover!

1...2...Stomp by Taker! John hops into the ring! Dropkick on Taker! Psycho grabs JoMo and throws him through the ropes! Taker gets on the apron. Danielson charges at Psycho! SIT-OUT SPINEBUSTER BY MESSIAH! Cover!

1...2...Kickout!

Michael Cole: Two close calls!

John Morrison is back on his feet and hops on the apron. Psycho Messiah lifts Bryan to his feet. Whip to Taker's corner! Psycho Messiah tags in the Undertaker! The crowd begins to cheer! Messiah grabs Danielson's arm and whips him around in circles.

Matt Striker: You spin me right round, baby, right round. Like a record player, baby, right round round.

Taker gets in the ring and stands in the center. Messiah whips Bryan to Taker! BIG BOOT!

Michael Cole: As the kids say... PWND!

Messiah gets out of the ring and on the apron. Taker pulls up Danielson between his legs. Lift...Bryan slides down! Headlock on Taker! The American Dragon leaps and applies reverse body scissors! Taker can't move! Taker elbows Danielson off his back! Taker pulls his arm back! Bryan Danielson turns! CHOKEHOLD! LIFT! BRYAN DANIELSON TAGS IN JOMO! CHOKESLAM!

Matt Striker: Holy shit.

Taker walks towards the center of the ring, not noticing that JoMo has been tagged. Morrison leaps on the top rope! FLYING CH- Taker grabs him in mid-air! Danielson gets to the apron! LAST RI-Bryan tags himself back in! Taker notices and drops JoMo! CAPOEIRA KICK BY JOMO! Bryan leaps on the top rope! Springboard! BIG BOOT OUTTA NOWHERE BY THE UNDERTAKER!

Michael Cole: Vintage JoMo! Vintage Bryan Danielson! Vintage-

Matt Striker: Vintage Cole being a retard!

Psycho Messiah climbs into the ring. John Morrison stares down the Undertaker and doesn't see Psycho coming! JoMo turns! CLOTHESLINE ON JOHN- John dodges! Taker is hit! JoMo clotheslines Psycho out of the ring! Bryan Danielson school-boys Taker!

1...2...3!!!

Matt Striker: The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness win!

"The Final Countdown" blasts the PA System as the crowd goes wild!!! The referee grabs Bryan Danielson and John Morrison's hands and raises them in the air before getting them the Tag Team titles. As they grasp the gold belts, they climb two separate turnbuckles and taunt with the titles.

Justin Roberts: Here are your winners, AND THE NEW...EWE...TAG...TEAM...CHAMPIONS...THE AMERICAN...COMMONSEXY DRAGONS...OF GREATNESS!!!

They high five and hug before taunting a little bit more.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The bell rings! Signifying the start of XPlosion's main event! Justin Roberts is standing in the middle of the ring with the microphone in his hands. The crowd pop in anticipation as they await the start of the match. "Don't You Wish You Were Me" hits the P.A system as the crowd boo heavily. Chris Jericho walks out onto the stage as his pyro hits. The World Wrestling Championship is around his waist as he stops for a moment and stares into the camera with a smug look.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is contest is a 30 Minute Iron Man Match! And it is for the World Wrestling Championship! Introducing first, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing in at 226 pounds... He is The current World Wrestling Champion...Y2J...CHRIS JERICHO!!!

Jericho ignores the hostile crowd as he makes his way down the ramp. He looks around as he makes his way towards the steel steps. Jericho makes his way up the steps and enters the ring as he looks around with a smirk on his face, he removes the belt from his waist and raises it with one arm as the crowd roar with boos. Y2J backs up into a corner and waits for his opponent. "Sexy Boy" blasts through the arena and every person in the crowd goes wild. Shawn bursts from behind the curtains, pointing out at the crowd and grinning as he walks on to the stage with his usual enthusiastic walk. He eyes move from the crowd, to Chris, and an intense look makes it's way across his face.

Justin Roberts: ..and his opponent! From San Antonio, Texas..weighing in at two-hundred and twenty-five pounds..he is the Heart Break Kid... SHAWN MICHAELS!

The cheers continue to come from the crowd as HBK makes his way onto the ramp. He stands mid ramp, looks from side to side and kneels down in his 'praying' position. He throws his arms out to his sides as pyro bursts from the stage. The crowd go nuts as Shawn gets to his feet and walks down to the ring. Shawn walks up the steel steps, enters the ring and moves to the center. He says something to Jericho then moves over to his corner. Jericho hands his title to an official on the outside of the ring as the referee says a few words to both men.

Michael Cole: And this is the moment we've all been waiting for tonight. These men are both amazing competitors.

Matt Striker: You know Cole, for once, I agree with you. For months these men have been at each other's throats, and now it all boils down to this moment. Both of these men came from humble beginnings, both of them are the sons of common men and both of them want the ultimate prize that is... The Word Wrestling Championship!

Michael Cole: Nice speech.

Matt Striker: Why thank you.

Both men stare each other down as the bell rings. HBK is quickly on the offensive as he spears Jericho to the ground and begins to drive left and right hands right into his head. Jericho tries to roll HBK over, but Shawn keeps blazing shots to the head of Y2J!

Matt Striker: This could possibly be one of the most intense moments we've ever had here on Saturday Night XPlosion. I have goosebumps right now!

The referee pulls HBK off of Jericho and allows Chris to get up. Y2J looks around at the crowd as he places a hand on his hip. Both men rush back into the center of the ring and try to lock up, but Jericho drives a kick right to the ribs of Michaels. HBK quickly recovers as Jericho runs towards the ropes and bounces back. Jericho hits a brutal looking swinging neckbreaker and Michaels hits the mat, clutching his neck. Jericho tries to quickly capitalize by turning HBK over and going for the cover.

HBK GETS HIS SHOULDER UP!

Jericho stands up and kicks HBK in the stomach! He moves around the ring, driving kicks into Shawn's body, not allowing him to get to his feet. Jericho looks around, smiling at crowd as they boo heavily. He turns around, still taunting the crowd, but Shawn gets to his feet! Jericho doesn't notice as he turns around again and gets hit with a knife edge chop! HBK drives some shots to the abdomen of Jericho and quickly grabs him, delivering a picture perfect suplex! HBK looks around as the crowd give a huge pop! He walks over to the top rope and climbs it! He jumps and hits an perfect elbow drop!

Matt Striker: VINTAGE HBK!

Michael Cole: That's my line!

Matt Striker: Mine now.

Shawn covers Jericho!

JERICHO GETS THE SHOULDER UP!

Chris gets the shoulder up just in the nick of time! Shawn, frustrated, walks over to the ropes and leans on them, facing the crowd. Chris gets to his feet, groggy, and runs over to Shawn. He grabs the tights and goes for a rollup!

SHAWN KICKS OUT!

Shawn quickly gets to his feet and turns around, Jericho is already waiting for him! Enzuguiri! Shawn falls back, hard. Jericho then runs to ropes and and performs a springboard lionsault! He lands perfectly then mounts Shawn and throws a flurry of punches to HBK! The ref tries to pull him off but Jericho shoves him! The ref stumbles into the turnbuckle and hits his head! Jericho looks over at the ref, laughs and gets to his feet. He slides out of the ring and grabs his title belt. Shawn crawls to the bottom rope and is resting his head on it. Jericho drives the belt right into his face! Shawn is busted wide open!

Michael Cole: What the hell! What a cheap shot!

Matt Striker: You have to do whatever you can in a championship match! And The Mental Mastermind just demonstrated that right there!

Jericho slides back into the ring and goes for a cover!

Jericho looks over at the ref, who is still unconscious. Enraged, he gets to his feet and runs over to the ref, shaking him wildy yelling "Wake up or you're fired!"

Matt Striker: Chris Jericho would have won this match already if the referee wasn't sleeping on the job! That was a damn 6 count!

Michael Cole: Looks like karma has come back to bite Jericho!

Michaels uses the ropes to slowly get to his feet as Jericho is still shaking the ref. Michaels grabs Jericho and whips him into the ropes, Jericho comes running back and Shawn connects with a shoulder block! Jericho stands up immediately and Shawn unleashes with knife edge chops! The crowd are going crazy as chop after chop is hitting the chest of Chris Jericho! Jericho gets pushed back into the corner as Shawn is unleashing his flurry!

Michael Cole: And the tables turn once again in this match up!

Matt Striker: This is the definition of a back and forth match!

The ref is at his feet now and he drags Shawn from the corner. Shawn is arguing with the ref as Jericho comes running straight at him and connects with a clothesline! The crowd boo as Jericho drags Shawn to the center of the ring and grabs his legs! He rolls him over onto his back! WALLS OF JERICHO! Shawn is screaming in agony as he frantically scrambles for the ropes. He's almost there! He reaches out with his fingertips! Jericho drags him back to the middle of the ring! The ref is asking Shawn if he wants to quit! His hand is hovering over the mat as he tries again to drag himself to the ropes! With a sudden burst of energy he reaches out and grasps the bottom rope! The crowd are going nuts! Jericho stands up with a look of disbelief on his face! The crowd start to clap and chant "HBK".

Michael Cole: This crowd are trying to will Shawn Michaels on in this amazing match!

Matt Striker: Can anyone say, Match of the Year?

Jericho is right up in the refs face, arguing that Shawn tapped out! He turns around... SWEET CHIN MUSIC! The crowd are going absolutely crazy! Shawn covers Jericho!

JERICHO GRABS THE BOTTOM ROPE! Shawn has a look of pain, agony and frustration on his face as he looks around the ring and gets to his feet. He puts his head in his hands and drops to the mat, pounding his fists onto the canvas in frustration. He picks Jericho up then whips him into the ropes. Shawn runs to the opposite side of the ring as both men come rebounding back towards each other! Jumping shoulder block by Shawn! Jericho gets up and whipped into the ropes again! Both HBK and Y2J are running towards each other! Both men go for a clothesline and floor each other! The ref looks down at both men while the crowd are still chanting 'HBK'. He checks on Shawn, then Chris. Neither man is responding. He starts a count.

Michael Cole: Neither one of the wrestlers has scored a pinfall, and we are seventeen minutes into this Iron Man Match.

Jericho is using the ropes to get up, whilst Shawn is just starting to move.

Jericho is up and Shawn is on one knee. The ref stops the count and the match resumes! Jericho looks at Shawn with an angry look on his face, he wipes the sweat from his forehead and walks towards Shawn. He waits behind Shawn, awaiting him to get in perfect position. The crowd are booing as Jericho has a look of intensity in his eyes, Shawn turns around and Jericho goes for another enzuguiri! But Shawn is one step ahead of him and grabs his leg in mid-air! Jericho drops to the mat as Shawn clutches Jericho's leg, he drops down and applies a Figure 4 Leglock! Jericho has nowhere to go! Jericho is writhing in pain, but he reaches for the ropes to turn himself over! He gets it! The hold breaks as Shawn is on his stomach! Jericho gets to his feet quickly and kicks Shawn under the bottom rope to the floor outside!

Michael Cole: Only nine minutes left! And still no scores!

Jericho leans against the ropes momentarily regaining his composure as HBK tries to get to his feet on the outside of the ring. Jericho then quickly slips out of the ring on the other side, laying low near the apron as HBK is trying to get back into this match up. Michaels doesn't see Jericho stalking him on the outside, and the crowd are booing loudly. HBK comes looking around the ring before Jericho comes out of nowhere and dropkicks his knee which sends him face first into the steel steps. Chris contemplates getting back into the ring as HBK bleeds all over the place, but instead he stands up and drags Michaels by the hair over to the announcers table. He then grabs his head and smashes it off of the table, Michael's head pops up as Jericho drives him back first into the apron. Michaels drops to the floor as Jericho slides back into the ring, screaming for the ref to count him out. The ref starts the count.

The crowd are chanting 'HBK HBK' really loudly as Shawn starts to move!

Shawn is on one knee, Jericho is looking on anxiously!

Just as the ref throws up his hand for a ten, Shawn slides back into the ring!

Matt Striker: My God! And this match continues again!

Michael Cole: This is an epic battle to say the least!

Shawn takes a few seconds to regain himself but it costs him, Jericho grabs HBK by the head and hits him with a suplex into the middle of the ring. Jericho looks around the ring as the crowd boo loudly and he stomps on Shawn a few times before taunting to the crowd yelling "IT'S OVER!". Jericho looks around with a smirk on his face as Shawn staggers up to his feet. Jericho is still taunting to the crowd as Shawn moves into position behind him, blood pouring down his face. The crowd erupt with cheers as Jericho's eyes widen. He turns around slowly and Shawn goes for Sweet Chin Music! Jericho ducks it and scrambles out of the ring, grabbing his title belt! He runs around the ring and walks up the entrance ramp. The crowd are booing as Shawn glares at Jericho. The ref starts a ten count.

Shawn slides out of the ring and runs up the ramp. Shawn reaches Jericho and gets hit with a Codebreaker!!! THE BELL RINGS!

Michael Cole: What the hell!? Jericho retains! The match is over with a draw!

Matt Striker: No one outsmarts The Mental Mastermind, Cole! No one!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, as the result of a draw, still THE WORLD...WRESTLING...CHAMPION...CHRIS...JERICHO!!!

Jericho holds his belt above his head, smiling, as he puts his foot on the unconscious Shawn Michaels' chest. He walks backwards up the ramp as the crowd boo him loudly and start a 'You suck' chant... "This Fire Burns" HITS!!!

Matt Striker: What the hell?!

A shocked and uneasy Chris Jericho turns around to see none other than CM Punk standing on the stage area as the crowd is cheering wildly!!! CM Punk is holding a microphone in one hand and the World Championship opportunity briefcase in the other. He twirls the mic around as a frightened Chris Jericho stares him down with his eyes stretched open.

::: The Straight Edge Messiah :::
= CM PUNK =
As unexpected as it may seem, I have decided to jump ship, and cash in my World Title opportunity briefcase right here, right now, against none other than you, Chris Jericho... You see, not only Straight Edge means I'm better than you... But...

Punk raises the briefcase up...

::: The Straight Edge Messiah :::
= CM PUNK =
This does also... Oh, and just so you know, this match, is a Falls, Count, Anywhere, Match...

The bell rings as Jericho tries to flee from Punk, but Shawn Michaels grabs his leg!!! Jericho finally manages to get away but it's too late, he looks back and gets hit with the black steel briefcase right in the nose!!! And blood is pouring out!!! CM Punk taunts and gets him up, Fireman's Carry...GO-TO-SLEEP!!! Punk laughs and taunts, SWEET CHIN MUSIC OUT OF NOWHERE!!! Punk falls on top of Chris Jericho!

1...2...3!!!

The bell rings! "This Fire Burns" hits as all action we see from either Punk or Jericho is breathing. The camera focuses on Shawn Michaels walking away with a grin on his face...

Michael Cole: We'll see you all next Saturday on XPlosion!

The scene fades out...

SHOW END
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

XPLOSION 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 39   XPLOSION 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:37 pm

Main event was a marvel, a round of applause.
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

XPLOSION 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 39   XPLOSION 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Punk FTW. Vintage cash in.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Messiah

Psycho Messiah

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Psycho Messiah
Championship:
Finisher: Death Dealer

XPLOSION 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 39   XPLOSION 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Sucks to lose Tag Straps but kinda happy to be back to a singles wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XPLOSION 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 39   XPLOSION 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XPLOSION 39
Page 1 of 1