Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Coming for You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archer Ryland

Archer Ryland

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Archer Ryland
Championship: None
Finisher: The Ryland Effect

I'm Coming for You Empty
PostSubject: I'm Coming for You   I'm Coming for You I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:24 pm

A scene fades in on the Titantron to show Archer Ryland, standing in front of a black velvet curtain with the words "Delusion & Illusion" written on it, in a stylish way. Ryland has his signature shades on, the crowd can be heard giving out a mixed reaction to the newcomer, but mostly boos. He is smiling as he is rubbing his hands on one another.

::: The Illusion :::
= ARCHER RYLAND =
I know what you guys think of me... But it's not quite just like that. Perhaps you people should think again. Just because Lance Storm "forced" Christian to go into the Ryland Effect Challenge, it doesn't necessarily make me a bad guy, does it? I mean, I'm just the middle man. But there is no way, no way in hell, I'm going to let Christian win that World title shot. You see, let me fill you guys in with a little more information about who I am. I'm not just a pretty face with nice designer sunglasses and nice hair. I'm much more than that, actually...

He chuckles and wipes his nose with his hand...

= ARCHER RYLAND =
Even though I hate to say it, even though it makes me feel cocky and arrogant, which I am NOT... I'm a great wrestler. And not only I'm a great wrestler, but also I am also the man who will crush Christian tonight. You see... Christian... I respect him, in fact, he's one of the guys I love the most to see in the ring. But I can beat him, and I will beat him, and I will prove to all of you, that I'm not an amateur, and I'm not a rookie. I made myself a professional wrestler and that's what I am today. And I gotta be honest with you, it pissed me off last week when I had to come to the ring and all that shit, and not have a match... Well it didn't really piss me off... You wouldn't want to see me angry. And I'm not just saying that out loud, I'm serious, you don't want to make me mad... Anyway, I wanted to compete that night. I wanted to compete at the biggest Pay-Per-View in EWE history, Battle for Supremacy, but now I have to wait another year. But you people don't care about that--do you?... No, you don't. But I do, and don't worry... I'll make sure this year's stay of mine will be a nice long ride until the next BfS.

He smiles with a kind of demented grin...He tilts his head just a centimeter to the other side and again rubs his hands on one another, but leaves them as they are, in a kind of "praying" pose.

= ARCHER RYLAND =
There's millions of you... Loads of people like Christian who are nothing but shadows underneath the glory and the shine of me. I don't call myself the future, I hate that. I am not the future. I am the present, though...And I will always be. Because I'm unique, there is only one, Archer...Ryland.

He smiles as the scene fades off.

PART 2
BACKSTAGE RAGE

Angelus is backstage, in the arena bar, bragging to the barman.

::: Jean-Claude Van Damme Wannabe :::
= ANGELUS =
That kid, Ryland? He's nothing but a snot-nosed punk. I am the best wrestle here, and I'm really considering making his life a living hell. And you know why? Because it pisses me off that he gets all the attention when he's just a damn brat.

Turns out Ryland was standing behind Angelus, the barman freezes when Angelus turns around.

= ARCHER RYLAND =
A punk...That's the best insult you got?...

Angelus gets up and gets himself chest to chest and face to face with Ryland.

= ANGELUS =
Don't worry... Next week, eh? I'll send you close to your mommy and daddy.

Ryland starts breathing heavily and he turns around, then slicks his hair back when Angelus starts laughing at him, the latter then turns around and sits back at the bar. Archer gets a sick grin on his lips, eyes completely open. He stops back to back with Angelus, some feet away, and looks forwards with his head kind of inclined up.

= ANGELUS =
Probably just another made up story...

Archer Ryland turns around and slowly starts walking towards Angelus with the same demented look in his face. As if he's happy about what he's just about to do. He pulls a knuckle duster out of his pants' back pocket and puts it in his fingers. He starts whispering in a kind of melodic tone...

= ARCHER RYLAND =
You can't hide...I'm coming, Angie...

Angelus, confused, turns around...BRASS KNUCKLES SHOT TO THE FACE!!! In no time Archer Ryland is all over Angelus, punching the hell out of his face, shot after another and another after another and another. He gets up and picks up one of the bar benches, then starts swinging it at Angelus' body. Over and over and over again! He picks Angelus up, turns him around...Electric Chair pose...RYLAND EFFECT!!! BUT HE'S NOT DONE! He grabs Angelus' bottle of beer on the bar's counter and breaks it. Angelus is unconscious, Ryland starts hitting his face with the broken bottle, making him bleed and almost ripping his face apart. Security have to come to stop him.
Back to top Go down

I'm Coming for You
Page 1 of 1