Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II Empty
PostSubject: BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II   BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:26 pm

The scene fades in to show Chris Jericho, sitting on a chair. He is looking at the camera, kind of watery eyes. Jericho looks up... And then back at the camera. This is an EWE.com Special with Chris Jericho. He starts speaking.

::: The Mental Mastermind :::
= CHRIS JERICHO =
I got a call from Trevor Murdoch earlier today...He told me that Lance didn't deserve to go like this. He was drowning in his own tears. In fact, I cry too every time I think of Lance. He was my best friend at a point. He had my back at every moment... This is really personal to me. Trevor wanted me to air a special tribute to him on the Pay-Per-View tonight... He knew we might even get more viewers than Wrestlemania and Superbowl... He wanted people to know who Lance Cade really was. And I knew him. He was a really really respectful man, and honorable man. And while you might not've liked him, you had to respect him, because he was the most promising superstar I had ever seen. As a matter of fact, the kid had the world in the palm of his hand. He had everything, but sadly, he couldn't resist a temptation that led him to do stuff he should never have done. At this moment he could've been here in the EWE actually. But he isn't, and sadly, we'll never see him again. So even though you hate me, this is not for me, so please let there be a minute of silence in the honor of Lance Cade.

Jericho looks down as the crowd remains silent. The picture appeared on the Titantron as the minute went on.

BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II LanceCade

As the minute ends and Chris Jericho fades out of the scene to black, the crowd bursts into a huge applause and "CADE" chants. "Papa Roach - Kick in the Teeth" blasts the Public Announcement system as the crowd goes wild! Battle for Supremacy begins! The red and brown fireworks set off on the stage set. The camera moves around to show the capacity crowd. Many fans holding up customized signs to the camera.

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone, and welcome to the shortest running broadcast episodic television show in history...Oh wait, this isn't Exodus!... Good evening everyone and welcome to Battle for Supremacy!

The scene then pans to show the announcers' table.

Michael Cole: I am Michael Cole, alongside Matt Striker. And we are ready to start what may well be the biggest and the best EWE Pay Per View, EVER!

Matt Striker: It's obviously going to be, Zack Ryder's "da" champ and he's going to kick the ass of "Brat" DiBiase.

Michael Cole: But first we are going backstage, where two backstage interviewers are ready to start consecutive short interviews with the two participants in the next match-up of tonight!

The scene fades in, showing Finlay holding a mic.

::: The Irish Interviewer :::
= FINLAY =
My name is Finlay... AND I LOVE TO INTERVIEW! Ladies and gentlemen, joining me tonight is the cruiser weight champion, Angel!

The scene slowly pans out, showing Angel. He's wearing his in-ring attire and his championship around his waist.

= FINLAY =
Thank you for joining me.

::: The Highlight Reel :::
= ANGEL =
My pleasure.

Finlay gets ready to ask his first question.

= FINLAY =
Angel, before I ask you about your match tonight. I want to address the Extreme issue Sheamus announce last week. Are you with it or against it, and why?

Angel smirks and proceeds with his answer.

= ANGEL =
I'm against it. Don't me wrong I love extreme, almost as you love to...

Angel looks at Finlay from toe to chin.

= ANGEL =
Interview?... But there's something fans should realize: The Genesis roster has around twenty superstars, if we proceed with extreme matches every week, wrestler will get injured oftenly and we wouldn't be able to put a show.

Finlay has an approved look on his face.

= FINLAY =
It also takes away the element of wrestling... Back to the interview. Tonight you go up against one of the greatest cruiserweights in history, Greogery Helms. What do you think are your odds of winning?

= ANGEL =
The odds in a single match is fifty percent. However, you have to add the element of skills. So I'd say above ninety precent... ATLEAST!

Finlay has an awkward look on his face. Angel mouths the word "What?".

= FINLAY =
Your odds are actually one to eight...

Angel has a what the fuck look.

= ANGEL =
Pardon?

= FINLAY =
There's people betting on the match.

Angel grins.

= ANGEL =
Is the bet still open?

Finlay is shocked by the question.

= FINLAY =
Yes...

= ANGEL =
Count me in...

= FINLAY =
What are you betting?

Angel taps on his championship.

= ANGEL =
The cruiserweight championship!

Angel walks out as the scene fades out onto another scene. Josh Matthews is standing outside of a locker room with Gregory Helms. Gregory Helms looks confident as Josh Matthews begins to speak. The crowd cheers for Gregory Helms.

::: The Voice of XPlosion :::
= JOSH MATTHEWS =
Ladies and gentlemen, I am joined by Gregory Helms. Gregory--

Helms cuts him off.

::: Hollywood :::
= GREGORY HELMS =
Woah, woah. Josh, can't you give me a better introduction than that? You say the same thing every week.

Matthews replies.

= JOSH MATTHEWS =
But I--

Helms interrupts with charisma, making the fans laugh.

= GREGORY HELMS =
Enough. Ask and you shall be answered.

= JOSH MATTHEWS =
Okay... Gregory, you're in two matches tonight. Do you believe you'll be ready for the second one?

Helms takes no time to proceed.

= GREGORY HELMS =
Well Josh... Tonight I'm going to be throwing everything I've got at Angel. I will go to every point of that ring, X, Y and Z. I'm sure Angel will as well, so I might have to end the match quickly to have enough energy left for the second one.

= JOSH MATTHEWS =
Most superstars would complain about being in two matches. Don't you think it gives you a disadvantage?

= GREGORY HELMS =
Well Josh... I'm not most superstars! I'm not going to complain because I have been given an opportunity for gold.

Matthews proceeds

= JOSH MATTHEWS =
Alright. Another question then... What's your ideal ending to Battle for Supremacy?

Helms takes no time to reply.

= GREGORY HELMS =
Well, I have two ideal endings. Both of them involve winning the Cruiserweight Championship, but in the All or Nothing match I want to win either the World title shot briefcase or the Mystery briefcase.

Josh, confused, questions...

= JOSH MATTHEWS =
Why the Mystery Briefcase?

Helms, now perplex, continues.

= GREGORY HELMS =
Josh, are you an idiot? It could be ten World title shots, or fifty. Who knows? That's why I want it.

After thinking, Matthews replies.

= JOSH MATTHEWS =
Alright. That's all of my questions... Thank you for your time.

Helms starts walking away.

= GREGORY HELMS =
Yeah, yeah...

Gregory Helms walks back into his locker room as Josh Matthews walks away. We go back to ringside where "We Are One" hits as Angel walks out on stage.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one-fall, and is for the Cruiserweight Championship! Introducing first, from Cape Town, South Africa, weighing 215 pounds... The Cruiserweight Champion... ANGEL!

The crowd give a mixed reaction to Angel as some cheer him and some boo him. Some of the crowd are divided in their support of Gregory Helms and Angel. Angel waits inside the ring for Gregory Helms. "It's Time" then hits as Helms walks out. The camera shows Angel raising up his title belt, showing it off to the contender who points at it then at himself.

Justin Roberts: And the challenger, from Raleigh, North Carolina... Weighing in at 215 pounds... GREGORY HELMS!

The crowd also give a mixed reaction to Gregory Helms, who taunts on the stage. He takes a while to get to the ring, which some fans disapprove. Once he enters the ring, he taunts Angel. They meet in the middle of the ring and have an intense staredown. The bell rings.

Joey Styles: This oughta be a GREAT match. Who's your pick?

Jonathan Coachman: They both suck, so it's hard to say.

Joey Styles: Oh, come on.

Gregory Helms gets an early advantage by kicking Angel and hitting him with a neckbreaker. He brings Angel to his feet, but Angel is able to counter. Angel takes Gregory Helms down with a hurricanrana, and they both get to their feet simultaneously. Gregory Helms goes for a drop toehold, and hits it. He tries to ground Angel, but Angel counters and puts a headlock on Gregory Helms. Gregory Helms quickly gets out of it, and both stare down each other in the middle of the ring.

Joey Styles: How can you not admire that?!

Angel goes for a clothesline, but Gregory Helms ducks. Gregory Helms gets a few punches in, and irish whips Angel to a turnbuckle. Gregory Helms puts Angel on the top rope... He ascends the turnbuckle... NECKBREAKER!

Joey Styles: This one has to be over!

Gregory Helms is in pain too, and takes a long time to get to the cover.

1...2...3--ANGEL KICKED OUT!

Joey Styles: How the hell did Angel kick out of that?

Both wrestlers get to their feet, and Angel quickly goes for a spin kick, grounding Gregory Helms. Gregory Helms is getting up... Springboard crossbody from Angel! Cover.

1... 2--Helms kicks out.

Angel irish whips Gregory Helms, but he slides out of the ring. Angel has other plans... SUICIDE DIVE! The crowd are on their feet!

Jonathan Coachman: Why did he do that? He hurt himself more than Gregory Helms!

Angel gets to his feet before Gregory Helms, and rolls him into the ring. Angel is getting into the ring... BUT GREGORY HELMS IS TOO QUICK! SINGLE KNEE FACEBREAKER ON THE ROPES! Angel rolls out of the ring to the ground below. Gregory Helms takes a while to regroup. He then rolls Angel and goes for a cover...

1... 2... Angel kicks out.

Joey Styles: Both of these men showing incredible resilience. What a match!

Gregory Helms brings Angel to his feet... ROLL-UP FROM ANGEL!

1...2...Gregory Helms kicks out.

Hurricanrana from Gregory Helms! And he's going to the top rope!

Joey Styles: What are we going to see here?

Gregory Helms connects with a crossbody on Angel. Cover... 1... 2... Angel kicks out. Angel gets to his feet quickly... Chop block from Angel! Gregory Helms crumbles to the ground. Angel targets Gregory Helms' leg as the pace of the match slows down.

Jonathan Coachman: This is some smart strategy from Angel, for once.

Angel connects with a flurry of elbows to the targeted area... And he rolls Gregory Helms out of the ring. Angel slams Gregory Helms off the barricade wall! He tries it again... Gregory Helms elbows Angel in the gut... Northern Lights Suplex by Gregory Helms! Gregory Helms slides into the ring and out of it to reset the referee's count. When he is on the outside of the ropes, Angel gets up! They trade punches. Gregory Helms gets the upper hand by kicking Angel in the leg! Angel is still on the apron! Gregory Helms backs up... SHINING WIZARD! BOTH FALL OFF THE APRON!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!

Gregory Helms is rolling around in pain while holding his leg. Angel is on the ground as well. The referee counts... 6!

7!

8! Angel gets into the ring.

9! Gregory Helms barely makes it into the ring!

Jonathan Coachman: That was just plain dumb from Gregory Helms. Doesn't he know he has a match later?

SUPERKICK FROM ANGEL! Angel ascends the turnbuckle! But Gregory Helms is too quick. Angel goes for a clothesline... DDT by Gregory Helms!

Jonathan Coachman: Why isn't he covering him?!

Gregory Helms taunts the crowd! They know what he's going for... NIGHTMARE ON HELMS STR--ANGEL BLOCKS! Angel hits a dropkick on Helms' injured leg and a Snap DDT! Angel ascends the turnbuckle... 450 SPLASH HIT TO PERFECTION! He takes a while to get to the cover...

1...2...3!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner... And STILL Cruiserweight Champion, ANNNNNNGEELLLLLLLLL!

Angel gets his hand raised while Gregory Helms lies in the middle of the ring. Angel quickly leaves the ring with his Cruiserweight championship while Gregory Helms struggles to get to his feet. He uses the ropes to get to his feet. "On Your Knees" rocks the PA System out of nowhere!!! IT'S JACK SWAGGER! He hurries to the ring, steel chair in hand!

Joey Styles: What the hell is Jack Swagger doing out here? He's not even scheduled to compete tonight!

Jack Swagger hits Gregory Helms with a chairshot to the face! He drops the chair... GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB! He lifts the chair again... MULTIPLE SHOTS TO Gregory Helms injured leg!

Joey Styles: Somebody stop this! Helms has another match to compete in!

Jonathan Coachman: You think he's in any condition to compete tonight? Well, he isn't! And it's his own fault.

Jack Swagger grabs Gregory Helms' ankle... ANKLE LOCK! HE PUTS HIM IN A GRAPEVINE! GREGORY HELMS IS SCREAMING IN PAIN! Eventually, security come out and Jack Swagger backs off with a smirk on his face. The crowd are booing him. He taunts the crowd as he makes his way up the ramp. "I Made It" hits out on the PA System signaling the upcoming United States Championship match, Brett DiBiase walks out onto the ramp looking very focused, the fans go crazy for him. Brett continues his walk down to the ring as the camera views switch between him and the commentators.

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentleman prepare for an exciting match to take place between Second Generation Superstar Brett DiBiase and Zack Ryder!

Matt Striker: You've gotta favour the experience in this confrontation. Ryder can out-smart Brett with what's almost the double of DiBiase's intelligence.

Michael Cole: Remember as the World Champ? It's not all about the "experience", and it's not like Ryder has much anyway.

Matt Striker: Is that what your wife tells you at night? Anyway what about later tonight the Main Event! Mr. Anderson Vs. Michael Tarver, typical Genesis match, it has everything in it, but wrestling.

Michael Cole laughs, in a kind of sarcastic tone.

Michael Cole: Haha, you and your witty one liners Striker, it should be good so stay tuned, fans, make sure you get your money's worth!

Brett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope rising to his feet.... he doesn't look as though he is quite ready to wrestle as he reaches for a microphone.. Lillian Garcia is quick to hand him one giving the superstar a wink as she passes him it.

Michael Cole: Well it looks like we're gonna hear from our Number One Contender...

Brett tilts the microphone as he begins to speak..

::: Second Generation Superstar :::
= BRETT DIBIASE =
Tonight is about making history... Something I should have done at the last Pay-Per-View... Tonight I'll do something my brother Ted hasn't done... I'm gonna become EWE United States Champion... I'm ready for you Ryder... It's time that I put the work in and prove to all you fans that I am worth my weight... I will not be cast aside... Like Matt Hardy, himself, I will NOT DIE!

Brett rests on the top rope facing up towards the titantron.....

= BRETT DIBIASE =
So in a few moments, Zack... When you walk out on to that ramp don't you dare underestimate me... After all, you're looking at the richest man in the EWE!

The Female fans let out a scream for Brett...

= BRETT DIBIASE =
So let's just get this ass whipping out of the way, champ, the quicker you get down here the quicker I can take your belt home with me...

Brett is brought to an end prematurely as "Word Life" theme music blasts out on the PA System!!! The fans start to boo John Cena who walked out on the EWE about one month ago....

Michael Cole It looks like the fans haven't forgotten John Cena leaving the company and walkinhg out on them!

Random fans can be heard chanting "You Suck" as Cena makes his way down the ramp, he flicks his hat to a side shrugs his shoulder, cups his nut sacks and tells one fan in particular what he thinks of his opinion, Cena then rolls into the ring and rises to his feet... He gets right in the face of Brett DiBiase who doesn't back down, they both clash heads pushing each other back and forth until Cena finally swipes the microphone out of his hand and pulls a disgruntled face...

::: Untouchable :::
= JOHN CENA =
First of all, what's up with all you dumbass fans sitting there booing me? Looks like I've been ditched by my Cenation! Well you know what... You can all kiss my ass 'cause I'm done with all this bullshit... Screw your Cenation... Screw you little 10 year olds that buy my merchandise, and all you wannabe-me's sat in the crowd with your little John Cena hats on...

The camera pans around the arena getting various shots of women and children crying, mean while some of the male fans are hurling abuse towards John Cena...

Michael Cole What the hell has gotten into Cena?

Matt Striker: Whatever it is, I like it!

Cena turns towards Brett who tries grabbing the microphone from his hands.. Cena pulls it away...

= JOHN CENA =
I'll deal with you in a minute you little bitch! Let me just do my thing, dog!

Matt Striker: Oh, please tell me he's gonna do it!

Michael Cole Do what, Matt?

Cena looks up at the fans who are still hurling random comments towards him... He nods his head a few times...

= JOHN CENA =
Ask Jericho, I'm about to break the walls down...
By coming out here and ripping on you ass clowns
Look to your left and ask your girl if I'm the Big Show... She'll tell you I'm a giant
What she's a virgin? Trust me, G, your bitch is lying...
If her virginity's a prison... Trust me I caused a RIOT!!!

Cena starts jumping up and down pointing angrily into the crowd as the fans start to boo him....

= JOHN CENA =
WHAT'S UP?! HUH!?

Matt Striker: HAHA!!! Cena's finally snapped!

Brett DiBiase grabs the microphone from Cena's hands who looks to be getting a little irate....

= BRETT DIBIASE =
I don't know what the hell's got into you Cena... But you have no business being out here in this ring... In fact you have no business being in the same damn ring as me! Walking out on the EWE over money isn't the way forward.. Ask your fans! Why don't you just go crawl back under your rock while I make history and become the first DiBiase to hold the United States Championship...

Michael Cole Oh my, we might have a situation on our hands...!

John Cena grabs the microphone that Brett extends to him... He shrugs his shoulders and backs off a little bit...

= JOHN CENA =
You know what... You're right man... What the hell was I thinking...

Cena drops the microphone and leaves the ring... Brett DiBiase kicks the microphone towards the corner where Justin Roberts is, as Cena begins to walk around the ring towards the bottom of the entrance ramp... The cameras pan back to the commentators.

Matt Striker: Well I thought for a moment we were gonna see Cena and DiBiase go at it...

Michael Cole Well thank God he's leaving!

Matt Striker: Well let's just concentrate on what's going down now... Zack Ryder will be making his way out any mome...

Michael Cole WHOA!!!

The camera quickly pans back to the ring were DiBiase is laid out... A quick double screen feature with an instant replay reveals John Cena striking DiBiase in the back of the head with a knuckle duster... As the double feature minimizes off the fans screens', Cena continues the beatdown maliciously laying into Brett DiBiase with hard rights using the weapon, the fans are going crazy booing Cena a few of the closer fans even attempt to jump the barrier but are held back by security... Cena gets to his feet and looks down at a fallen DiBiase just laughing... He rolls out of the ring and heads over to the commentary table telling Michael Cole to get to his feet...

Michael Cole What the hell do you think you're doing, Cena?!

= JOHN CENA =
You just shut your mouth and give me that damn chair!

Cena pushes Cole back into the barrier and grabs the by-fold chair he was sitting on... He folds it up and then returns to the ring. The fans continue to boo loudly as Cena crouches in the corner, steel chair in hand... DiBiase slowly makes his way to his feet using the ropes... He doesn't look like he knows where he is... DiBiase finally gets to his feet and turns around!!! STEEL CHAIR SHOT, his head his met with a steel chair shot from John Cena!

Matt Striker: Holy fuckity fuck! Cena just nearly took DiBiase's head off! And he's continuing!

Cena continues to rain chair shots down onto the head of Brett DiBiase

Michael Cole We need some EMT's out here!!!

Cena chucks the chair out of the ring as referees and EMT's flood the entrance ramp... Brett looks in pretty bad shape as the medical help arrives... Cena just stares laughing at the fallen DiBiase... EMT's load Brett onto a stretcher at the side of the ring and Cena waves at him... They start pushing the stretcher around the ring with Brett loaded on it... Cena picks up a microphone and puts it to his mouth's level in height...

= JOHN CENA =
Now that's what happens when you interrupt the new and improved JOHN CENA!! Now, it seems we have a little problem... We have a United States Championship match... But we have no United States title challenger... Seeing as how the Number One Contender just ran his head into a chair several times! Tragic!

EMT's are about to wheeley Brett into the back but Cena shouts to them...

= JOHN CENA =
YO... YOU LITTLE HILLBILLY ROCK LOOKALIKES BETTER LEAVE HIM RIGHT THERE I THINK HE'S MAKING A MIRACLE RECOVERY!!!

Cena drops the microphone again and rolls out of the ring... He starts to walk up the ramp... Cena straightens his cap up as he heads towards Brett's stretcher, EMT's plead with Cena who has a sinister look on his face... Cena lashes out at a few of the men surrounding Brett until they back off leaving Cena alone with Brett at the top of the ramp...

Michael Cole Oh no, Matt this doesn't look like it's gonna be good!

Cena starts rolling the stretcher towards the edge of the stage... Brett doesn't even look conscious... Cena smirks as he goes to shove DiBiase off the stage... but he stops at the last second and wiggles his finger...

Matt Striker: OH GOD DAMMIT!

But Cena isn't finished he picks Brett up and lifts him up onto his shoulders putting into the F-U position... He walks towards the edge of the stage... Shrugs his shoulders and shouts abuse to the fans sitting closer to the stage and proceeds to DUMP BRETT DIBIASE OFF THE STAGE WITH A THUNDEROUS F-U!!!

Michael Cole I'm sorry Matt but HOLY FUCKITY FUCK!!!

Cena laughs and walks back down the ramp continuing as if nothing had happened, the EMT's rush back out in more numbers to Brett DiBiase's position... Cena has reached the ring by this point... He grabs the microphone and puts it to his mouth one last time tilting his head back to the side...

= JOHN CENA =
I MIGHT GO JOIN ORTON AND JERICHO ON THERE WACKY ADVENTURE!!!
RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!... THERE WILL BE NO SURRENDER!!!
RYDER YOU'RE NEXT... I JUST MADE MYSELF
NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!!! WORD LIFE!!!

Michael Cole I'm pretty sure he can't do that...

Matt Striker: By the looks of it he just did...

Michael Cole I just got feed from the back saying Lance Storm is about to come out here and address John Cena about this situation.

Cena removes his vest top and cap slinging it to the side of the ring with the microphone placed inside... Lance Storm's theme music blasts out onto the PA System at this point. He comes out with a mic, as the song quickly fades...

::: The Perfect Storm :::
= LANCE STORM =
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Cena. I'm terribly sorry to tell you this but this match isn't happening... I know, I know, Zack Ryder was devastated to hear this as well, he almost burst into tears. He's so disappointed!

The crowd laughs. They start a "Cena sucks!" chant.

::: The Perfect Storm :::
= LANCE STORM =
Seriously, now, what you just did is unacceptable, and that is why next week you are facing Zack Ryder. But not only Zack Ryder. You are facing him and two partners of his choosing, in a three on one handicap match. IF you manage to win that match, then you will become the next Number One Contender for the US title, until then, you are hereby outcast from this arena until the end of the show. See ya'!

The crowd goes wild as Cena, irritated, leaves the ring and starts making his way towards Storm, stopped by tons of security guards who later throw him out. The camera fades to a dark room with a flickering light and a figure sitting in a chair with his head lowered. The figure raises his head and is revealed to be Blackout. He runs a hand through his long black hair and smiles. He begins to talk in a low, menacing voice.

::: Violence Is An Artform :::
= BLACKOUT =
You people saw what I'm capable of last time I was in the ring... when I destroyed AJ Styles and made my successful debut...

Blackout lets out a twisted laugh.

= BLACKOUT =
And if you didn't see it... let me enlighten you...

Blackout turns to an old looking TV, which, strangely, seems to switch on by itself. The TV shows black and white clips from Blackout's match against AJ Styles at Genesis. As the clips are shown, Blackout laughs to himself. The end of the match is shown where AJ gets hit with The Black Resolution, Blackout gives a satisfied smile.

= BLACKOUT =
Like the final stroke of a paintbrush on a work of art... I destroyed AJ Styles in one fell swoop... I get goosebumps everytime I watch that... But it isn't my best work by any means... My best work... that is yet to come...

A serious look comes across Blackout's face.

= BLACKOUT =
Tonight, I'm participating in the All or Nothing match... And I'll be in the ring with the likes of CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Shawn Michaels and now Jack Swagger...This match has so much potential... So many people in the ring at once... Just think of the pain and suffering I could inflict... It'll be... breath-taking...

The crowd give a mixed reaction as Blackout grins.

= BLACKOUT =
The briefcases... The ultimate prizes in this match, are nothing compared to the satisfaction of breaking someone's bones... the satifaction of busting someone open... or breaking someone's spirit...

Blackout lowers his head for a moment, then pushes his hair back out of his eyes and looks back at the camera.

= BLACKOUT =
All that matters to me... Is the carnage I can create... The pain I can inflict... The minds I can destroy... The masterpiece I can create...

The crowd cheers wildly. Blackout looks up at the light, then back down to the camera and puts on one of his black gloves.

= BLACKOUT =
You see, you people can call me a freak...you can call me sick... You can call me twisted... But none of that matters to me...

Blackout seems to go into some sort of trance for a moment, but quickly snaps out of it.

= BLACKOUT =
... Because none of you understand how good it feels to completely... decimate someone... It's so fufilling to know that you are responsible for the destruction of a person's body... and not just an average beatdown... if it's done precisely, if it's done properly... it's beautiful... Destroying a person's body and a person's mind... No other feeling can compare to it...

Blackout runs a hand through his hair, then puts on his other glove.

= BLACKOUT =
That being said... There are, indeed, certain people that understand my 'extreme' behaviour...But that's enough about that... I have a message... For everyone competing in that match tonight... All of you have the honor of being apart of a great moment tonight... The moment in which I finally... FINALLY... Create the ultimate work of art... The All or Nothing match will be... My... Masterpiece....

Blackout smiles sadistically, stands up, puts on his leather jacket and stares directly into the camera.

= BLACKOUT =
Ask yourself... Will you survive, when the lights... go... out...

The crowd cheer as the flickering light in the room goes out. Blackout's sick laughter is heard in the darkness as the camera fades to the next scene. "Written in my Face" hits and Sheamus comes out to the arena and is bombarded with boos by the crowd. He pays no attention to them and keeps focused on the ring, chair in hand.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a Cross Brand Hardcore match. The only way you can beat your opponent is by pinfall or submission! There are no countouts or disqualifications. Introducing first, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 272 pounds... He is representing Genesis... Sheamus!

Sheamus taunts inside of the ring, awaiting the arrival of Bobby Lashley.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, weighing 273 pounds... Bobby Lashley!

Bobby Lashley comes out to a mixture of boos and cheers. He taunts on the stage as his pyro hits. He then rushes towards the ring, slides in and starts going on the attack.

Michael Cole: Bobby Lashley's not wasting any time getting this match started!

Bobby Lashley gets the earlier advantage, and clotheslines Sheamus outside of the ring. He brings Sheamus to his feet and DDTs him to the hard ground. He then looks under the ring and brings out a steel chair, causing the crowd to cheer.

Jonathan Coachman: Remember, you can not get disqualified in this match.

Bobby Lashley swings at Sheamus... And hits him HARD! Bobby Lashley rolls Sheamus into the ring and goes for a cover.

1... 2...--Sheamus kicks out!

Bobby Lashley rises Sheamus to his feet, and picks up the chair. He irish whips Sheamus into a corner, and runs at him with a steel chair... Big boot to the face from Sheamus! And a thunderous clothesline!

Joey Styles: I think that may have... Turned the tables.

Sheamus goes for a quick cover.

1...2...Bobby Lashley kicks out.

Sheamus grabs the chair... Bobby Lashley rolls out of the ring, causing the crowd to boo. He goes under the ring and takes out another chair! The crowd are cheering. Bobby Lashley gets in the ring, where Sheamus is waiting. They go to hit each other at the same time, causing their chairs to clash. Bobby Lashley gains the advantage and Sheamus' chair is dropped! Bobby Lashley swings... Sheamus ducks! Irish Curse backbreaker to Bobby Lashley!

Matt Striker: Why didn't Sheamus take advantage while Bobby Lashley was getting in the ring?

Jonathan Coachman He probably should have... But it doesn't matter. He's in control now.

Sheamus goes for the cover... 1... 2! Bobby Lashley breaks out. Sheamus taunts the crowd, making them boo him. He then picks Bobby Lashley... It looks like he's setting him up for the High Cross! He lifts him... Bobby Lashley gets out of it! SPEAR! BOTH WRESTLERS FALL OUT OF THE RING!

Joey Styles: Oh My God! This is an absolute war!

Both wrestlers get to their feet and start trading punches on the outside. Sheamus gains the advantage and slams Bobby Lashley's head on the steel steps. Bobby Lashley begins to fight back and slams Sheamus face first into the turnbuckle post! The crowd are on their feet!

Michael Cole: It looks like Bobby Lashley might win this one!

Bobby Lashley looks to be setting up for a second spear... He runs at Sheamus... SHEAMUS DUCKS! Bobby hits the barricade! Sheamus is there to take advantage with a thunderous Brogue Kick!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD, HE KICKED HIS HEAD OFF!

Sheamus starts to smile as he looks down at a motionless Bobby Lashley. He rolls Bobby Lashley in the ring.

Matt Striker: This one's over. All he has to do is cover him.

Sheamus puts Bobby Lashley in the High Cross position...And hits it to perfection!

Michael Cole: Sheamus is just punishing Bobby Lashley now!

Sheamus grabs Bobby Lashley and seats him on the turnbuckle...

Michael Cole: What's he going to do now?

Sheamus grabs Bobby Lashley... ANOTHER High Cross from the turnbuckle! Sheamus calmly walks over to Bobby Lashley and covers him.

1... 2... 3!

"Written in my Face" hits and the referee raises his arm in victory.

Justin Roberts: And your winner, representing Genesis... SHEAMUS!

Sheamus raises his arms as the XPlosion fans boo, and some Genesistas do too because of what he did last Genesis. The scene then fades off to backstage. Camera starts rolling in the backstage interview area, where Shawn Michaels can be seen sitting on a chair next to Finlay, Finlay is smiling his ass off while Shawn is wearing a cowboy hat, looking at the ground, his face cannot be seen, Finlay starts the interview...

= FINLAY =
My name is Finlay, and I love to...Interview. So Shawn, tonight is the All or Nothin' match, your odds of winning are very slim, you are up against 7 other superstars!! What do you think will happen tonight?

Shawn keeps looking at the ground, not moving a muscle...

::: The Heartbreak Kid :::
= SHAWN MICHAELS =

Finlay is annoyed, nonetheless he hides his concern and continues with the interview...

= FINLAY =
Uhh, okay then, Shawn, what's going through your mind right now?

Shawn is still not moving, and he doesn't reply at all... Finlay doesn't want to be embarrassed, so he tries to get a reply.

= FINLAY =
Shawn, what do you think of... Uhh... Zack Ryder?

Shawn doesn't move, he's still looking at the ground, but he finally speaks.

= SHAWN MICHAELS =
Mediocre at best.

The crowd can be heard laughing. Finlay smiles, towards the camera.

= FINLAY =
Houston we have lift off! Shawn, what about CM Punk, or even The Miz?

Shawn is still not moving, he replies nonetheless...

= SHAWN MICHAELS =
Mediocre at best.

Finlay is starting to think that this is an attempt to disrespect him, with a damn serious tone of voice, he attempts to get a straight answer...

= FINLAY =
Dolph Ziggler, Ultimate Warrior.. BLACKOUT!!

After a pause...

= SHAWN MICHAELS =
Mediocre...At...Best...

Finlay gets up in rage, he throws the chair that he was sitting in. His face is red and veins are showing in his forehead, Shawn suddenly gets up in a fast manner, he looks straight into Finlay's eyes.

= SHAWN MICHAELS =
You don't get it... Do you?

Finlay is somewhat surprised, he doesn't seem to understand the situation, he tries to reply but he's almost speechless...

= SHAWN MICHAELS =
I don't care about those seven, they are but stepping stones for me to reach my goal...

Finlay thinks he understands what Shawn is trying to say, smiling he says.

= FINLAY =
The World Championship, right? That's your ultimate goal, right?

Shawn looks at the camera...

= SHAWN MICHAELS =
That's just a part of it...When I go to sleep, I think about one man, when I look in the mirror, I think about one man... When I'm with my family... I think about one man...

Confused, Finlay questions...

= FINLAY =
Chuck Norris?

The crowd can be heard laughing again, but Michaels ignores and proceeds.

= SHAWN MICHAELS =
Chris... Jericho...

Shawn looks right at the camera, he's dead serious and very focused, he starts speaking with a serious tone of voice.

= SHAWN MICHAELS =
I'm coming for you Chris, tonight is just the beginning, me taking home the World title briefcase is just the damn beginning, I'll continue to haunt you and take every title you go after, I'll destroy your dreams one by one until you are hurt so bad that you will just disappear and vanish without a trace, mark my words Chris... One year from now, you'll be a nobody.

Shawn walks out of the area, leaving Finlay standing alone... We go back to ringside. "This Fire Burns" hits the P.A System, the arena is filled with boos. CM Punk slowly makes his way out of the backstage area. Punk isn't wearing his mask. He walks out wearing his wrestling attire and starts walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is an All Or Nothing match. Inside the four briefcases are two title shots, a contract release and a mystery briefcase!... Making his way to the ring, from Chicago, Illinois. Weighting in two hundred and twenty five pounds, The Straight-Edge Savior, C...M... PUNK!

CM Punk reaches the bottom of the ramp and places his right foot on the apron. He lifts up his other foot and stands on the apron. The straightedge messiah walks past a ring post and looks at the crowd, he then places one of his feet into the ring and enters between the ropes. He walks to the center of the ring and the crowd continues to boo him.

Justin Roberts: And the...

Before Roberts could continue, CM Punk snatches the mic out of his hand.

::: The Straightedge Messiah :::
= CM PUNK =
Wait a minute... Wait a minute

The crowd cuts out CM Punk by booing him.

= CM PUNK =
Quite down!

The crowd continues to boo him.

= CM PUNK =
QUITE DOWN!

The crowd purposely continue booing him.

= CM PUNK =
Boo all you want... This show won't go on, until I say what I got to say!

The crowd ignores Punk and keep booing him. Punk stalls the show, as the crowd continues to boo him. The boos slowly die out, as fans become quickly bored.

= CM PUNK =
As I was saying... Last year, this very show, I was in a World Wrestling Championship match. And if any of you are as much of original fans as you say you are, then you'd know that I made Triple H tap out to become the second ever... World Wrestling Champion!

The crowd starts to boo him again.

= CM PUNK =
This year, instead of maineventing, I'm stuck in the All Or Nothing Match.

CM Punk walks to the corner and places his mic free hand on the briefcase on the corner.

= CM PUNK =
One of these four briefcases will contain a World Championship title shot! That's all I need to get back to mainevneting! But that's not my goal right now. My goal is to save everyone in this arena, everyone in the roster, everyone watching from their everyday wasted life!

He walks to the second briefcase and places his hand on it.

= CM PUNK =
What about the legends title? I'm not interested in it, no one in this match is interested in it, not even the current champion wants to hold it! I'd rather be released, instead of winning a title shot for that useless piece of garbage.

He walks to the third briefcase and does the same. He sights before continuing.

= CM PUNK =
The pink slip, wrestlers worse nightmare!

CM Punk walks back to the center of the ring.

= CM PUNK =
And ofcaurse, the mystery briefcase. And if I know Evans, it's probably a cookie and a contract for a high five...

Some of the crowd laughs, as the other continue to boo him.

= CM PUNK =
So after I send everyone tonight to sleep, assuming their not passed out already, I get to pick a random briefcase. I'll either get a contract release or a bag of shit. The way I see it, I'm screwed either way... But I'm still planning on getting a brief case. You know why? Because no one else is getting it!

The crowd continues to boo, as Punk raises his voice.

= CM PUNK =
No one in the All or Nothing match deserves to be a champion, other than me. And until they get better, until they seek help... They will NEVER be nearly as worthy of me to be world champions!

Punk paces around the ring and calms down. He continues speaking.

= CM PUNK =
But, even though, I'm better than you. Even though, I'm better than everyone in the all or nothing match. Even though, I'm better than everyone in the roster. I believe... I believe that we weren't all born with equal skills, but during our life time, we all have the same opportunity to improve those skills. So tonight, I'm offering you an opportunity, Helms!

CM Punk turns to face the ramp.

= CM PUNK =
I'm giving you the chance to turn your life around. I want you to come down here and pledge yourself to the straightedge lifestyle. Then, and only then, will you no longer feel ashamed to look at yourself in the mirror... Join the straighedge society and I guarantee you that you not only will come out of here as a number one contender, but I'll make you a champion. STRAIGHTEDGE WILL MAKE YOU A CHAMPION!

CM Punk stares at the ramp and awaits the match. The scene fades in to show Finlay standing by with his signature new suit. He has a microphone on his hands and the crowd cheers. He then speaks.

= FINLAY =
My name is Finlay, and I love to help Divas training. I'm standing by with The Miz. Miz, you requested this interview with me. So can you address your situation on the All or Nothing match tonight?

Miz passes his hands on his hand, for a little while, before speaking.

::: The Awesome One :::
= THE MIZ =
Actually, Finny, I'm looking to address something else before I get to that, so can you ask me why I wasn't at Genesis?

There's a brief pause...

Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II   BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:27 pm

= FINLAY =
Why weren't you at Genesis?

Miz breathes in and out, the fans boo. His new T-Shirt that reads "ExtreMIZm means I'm better than you" makes some fans laugh.

= THE MIZ =
I'm glad you asked that. Actually, I was given by the week off by the king of wussies himself, Jack Evans. That guy hates me so much he doesn't want me to have MY deserved Main Event matches. And neither does he want me to have MY world title, or the world title shot, for instance. Well something is going to change tonight. Because tonight it's a Pay-Per-View, and after I get my World title briefcase, I will be on Genesis... And I'll be beating people like me, the world champ, is supposed to. Now Evans, he's one stubborn bitchy ass misfit, that's all. And I don't mean "Mizfit" in a good way... I'm not just a pretty boy. Now, you mentioned the All or Nothing Match? Now that is a match of my caliber! I'm facing not one, not two, not three, but four stuck up losers. Two washed up old men who should be in TNA right now. And a lunatic. If I could, I'd take all the briefcases in no time, because I'm better than all of them. So what Gregory Helms is on a roll, he is overrated.

Finlay interrupts.

= FINLAY =
Uh, Miz, actually...?

Miz cuts him off.

= THE MIZ =
Really, Finlay?...Really?!...You dare to interrupt me like that only to talk about Greggy Helms and I'll drive your skull to the floor in two seconds, is that really what you want?!...

Finlay tries to interrupt blatantly.

= THE MIZ =
Thought so!... Now, if there's somebody even more overrated than Helms, it has got to be Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels is the kind of guy who thinks he won't have to give up wrestling until he dies in the ring. He already looks pretty much dead to me, and after tonight, hmph... Speaking of dead...That lunatic rookie, Blackout is in the match too. The guy thinks he's the Crow or something. He doesn't even care about the match itself, he just wants to rape people, that's just wrong. And you know now what else is just wrong? The fact that I'm not already in the Main event tonight. The mere fact that I could be getting ready to face some nimrod for the International Championship title belt tonight with one hundred percent confidence and I'm not going to, disgusts me. It disgusts me to the point that I just want to see Evans getting his head bashed in time and time again. But don't worry, his time is coming...BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ!!!

The crowd repeats with Miz.

= THE MIZ =
AND I'M...

He breathes in...

= THE MIZ =
AWESOME!!!

The crowd boos after repeating. Miz smirks at the camera as the scene fades out. We go back to ringside as Shawn Michaels is wrapping up his entrance. Everyone is in the ring at this point except The Miz. Shawn Michaels stays in a serious pose, staring down CM Punk, who is leaning back on a turnbuckle corner. On the opposite corner is Blackout, sitting on the top rope. Ultimate Warrior is having a "seizure" as Zack Ryder and Dolph Ziggler just stand there looking at him. Jack Swagger is doing push-ups at ringside. "I Came To Play" hits and the crowd boos loudly. Miz comes out on his new T-Shirt and does his trademark taunt. Suddenly a grin comes upon CM Punk's face, of disrespect. As Miz makes his way to the ring, the camera shows us the announcers' table.

Joey Styles: Now this is an EWE traditional match! There is one briefcase on a pole at the top of each ringpost, and to win out of this match, you have to unstrap one of the briefcases and leave with it.

Matt Striker: Yes, and the mystery briefcase was indeed Jack Evans' idea this time. I agree with Punk, it's probably a cookie and a high five. The other briefcases can get you a World title shot, a US or Legends title shot, or even a contract release!

The scene focuses back in the ring as The Miz is doing his trademark ring intro. Sliding on the apron and taunting. As he is now in the ring, all the competitors get to the center. Instructed by the ref.

Michael Cole: They all have to be more or less the same distance from the turnbuckles, as you can see.

The referee orders for the bell to ring and in no time hell breaks loose! CM Punk and The Miz have a fist brawl, from one side of the ring to the other, as Shawn Michaels is being overpowered by Ultimate Warrior!

Matt Striker: Oh my God imagine if Ultimate Warrior earned the shot at the World Title! We're doomed, Cole!! WE'RE DOOMED!

Dropkick by Dolph Ziggler on Jack Swagger.

Joey Styles: Calm down, Matt. It's not like it's happened!

Jonathan Coachman: ...Yet...!

Blackout has an Arm Wrench on the United States Champion, Zack Ryder, as the latter, athletically, spins himself back, and Irish Whips Blackout right at Ultimate Warrior..BACK BODY DROP OUT OF THE RING!... Jack Swagger gutwrenches Dolph Ziggler...GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB...TURNED INTO A HURRICANRANA...BUT SWAGGER HOLDS ON TO ZIGGLER... He pulls him up!...Chop Block by Zack Ryder, stopping the Gutwrench Powerbomb. Shawn Michaels splits CM Punk and The Miz by hitting a double running Clothesline. They both get up only to get hit with another one! Clothesline to the Back by Ultimate Warrior!!!

Jonathan Coachman: C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! || Matt Striker: C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Both Miz and Punk get up at the same time...Groggy. Only to get hit with a Double Cross Body by Zack Ryder! But they grab him, both, in mid air! The Genesis fans go wild...DOUBLE LAST CALL TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING!!! Gorilla Press Drop on Shawn Michaels by the Ultimate Warrior! He runs to the ropes... Rebounds...BIG BOOT BY JACK SWAGGER! Blackout slingshots towards a turnbuckle and lands right on top!

Joey Styles: He's gonna get that briefcase!

But Blackout ignores it!

Matt Striker: What the hell is wrong with.."it"?!

HE JUMPS AND EVERYONE STOPS, STARING AT HIM, HIGH IN THE AIR! FLYING BODY PRESS ON JACK SWAGGER! Everybody restarts wrestling. Dolph Ziggler does a Hip Toss combo on The Miz as CM Punk is starting to reach for a briefcase, ONLY TO GET PULLED OUT OF THE RING BY ZACK RYDER! Ryder is still on the apron. he jumps on the turnbuckle. ULTIMATE WARRIOR GRABS HIM...GORILLA PRESS DROP!!!

Jonathan Coachman: Is that all that guy can do?!

Shawn Michaels is now on his feet. Dropkick by Ziggler, Michaels sidesteps. Ziggler gets up. Manhattan Drop! Powerslam! And he repeats that after getting Ziggler up. He then runs towards the ropes and rebounds as again, the Mr. Perfect of the 21st Century, Ziggler, gets to his feet...FLYING FOREARM SMASH! KIP-UP! Kick to the Gut!...BLACK RESOLUTION ON HBK!!! Warrior grabs Blackout...BLACK RESOLUTION ON WARRIOR! Miz grabs Blackout by behind...SKULL CRUSHING FINALE!...COUNTERED INTO A SNAPMARE!...Jack Swagger attacks Miz...BLACK RESOLUTION ON SWAGGER!

Michael Cole: And they call ME repetitive...

Jonathan Coachman: You are.

Joey Styles: Yup, and irritating...

Matt Striker: You guys can't imagine the pain in the ass he is. Hey Coach, wanna trade my Cole for your Styles?

Blackout is alone in the ring right now. He starts laughing maniacally as some fans cheer and many boo. ZACK RYDER IS IN THE RING! Blackout turns around...ROUGH RYDER!!!... Zack Ryder gets on the turnbuckle to reach for a briefcase...

Michael Cole: Vintage Ryder! HE'S GONNA GET IT!

CM Punk leaps on the apron and punches him in the groin. He then gets on top of the turnbuckle as well..Double Underhook...WELCOME TO CHICAGO MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Michael Cole: OH MY!!!

Matt Striker: HOLY FUCKITY FUCK!!!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!!!

Jonathan Coachman: ...Yeah...

CM Punk climbs the turnbuckle and shouts, doing his Second City Saint signature taunt. AND HE TAKES THE BRIEFCASE!

CM PUNK GETS THE FIRST BRIEFCASE

Punk leaves the ring as some of the participants are already up and looking at him, waiting for the result. Justin Roberts jogs next to him. Punk opens the briefcase and hands him the contract inside, which Roberts reads.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, CM Punk is the winner...OF THE INTERNATIONAL...CHAMPIONSHIP...OPPORTUNITY...BRIEFCASE!!!

The crowd gives out a loud mixed reaction as Punk taunts the remaining participants after closing the briefcase again and walking backwards up the ramp.

Jonathan Coachman: Genesis for the Win.

Matt Striker: ...No...

We go back to the ring where the brawls restart. SWEET CHIN MUSIC ON ULTIMATE WARRIOR!... And The Miz attacks Jack Swagger...They brawl...SWEET CHIN MUSIC ON JACK SWAGGER!..SIDESTEP...KICK TO THE GUT...GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB...SHAWN MICHAELS JUMPS OVER SWAGGER'S HEAD! Blackout and The Miz start trading punches, before the first throws the latter to the corner with an Irish Whip. Dolph Ziggler runs and tries to hit a Corner Clothesline, but The Miz dodges! AND HITS A SIGNATURE CORNER CLOTHESLINE OF HIMSELF! Knee to the Back by Blackout...And he puts him in a low tree of woe position...He runs back, leans on the turnbuckle and tilts his head like appreciating a work of art...

Michael Cole: This guy creeps the hell out of me.

HE RUNS...DROPKICK TO MIZ AND ZIGGLER! He gets up and turns around, Manhattan Drop!...Manhattan Drop to Swagger!...POWERSLAM TO MIZ! The Showstopper runs back and hits the ropes then runs back...Flying Forearm Smash on Swagger! TO A KIP-UP! Shawn Michaels starts "tuning up the band" in a corner of the ring as the crowd goes wild!...ULTIMATE WARRIOR IS UP. Shawn hesitates, then leaps to the top turnbuckle as Warrior approaches...MOONSAULT!!!

Joey Styles: AMAZING!

WARRIOR CATCHES HIM!!!...BODY SLAM!... Ultimate Warrior climbs up a turnbuckle on the second rope...AND GRABS A BRIEFCASE!

ULTIMATE WARRIOR GETS THE SECOND BRIEFCASE

Warrior doesn't even leave the ring, he just opens the briefcase, in a brute way. He grabs the contract inside...AND RIPS IT AND THROWS IT AROUND WITH THE BRIEFCASE! He starts throwing a complete and utter bitchfit until a groggy Heartbreak Kid gets up...SWEET CHIN MUSIC! Warrior falls out of the ring!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, Ultimate Warrior has gotten a mandatory Contract Release from Thursday Night Genesis!

The crowd cheers him and applauds.

Matt Striker: Oh thank God...

Blackout and Swagger are both up and trading fists... Shawn Michaels gets The Miz to his feet... Chop to the chest! And the crowd shouts "WOO!". Another chop and the crowd shouts the same again!... Kick to the Gut...TEARDROP SUPLEX!!!

Michael Cole: Wow! Vintage Old-Shawn Michaels...I guess...

Shawn Michaels climbs up a turnbuckle with no briefcase on it's pole already... HE JUMPS HIGH!...DIVING ELBOW DROP!!!

Jonathan Coachman: I love this move!

Drop toe hold on Swagger! Who quickly gets up and tries to hit a Clothesline. Blackout Irish Whips him to the corner. And runs...Running Turnbuckle Elbow!...Swagger, groggy, staggers out of the corner...BLACK RESOLUTION!

Joey Styles: AND AGAIN!

The Miz is now up and standing right face to face with Blackout. Shawn Michaels, without them realizing, grabs one of the last briefcases after wandering around the ring in a funny way, trying to decide which one to take. Making the crowd laugh.

SHAWN MICHAELS GETS THE THIRD BRIEFCASE

He leaves the ring as Blackout and Miz stare at him for a while, without moving a muscle...Then back at each other. Justin Roberts and Shawn Michaels meet at ringside, next to a laid out Ultimate Warrior. Roberts smiles as he announces...

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, Shawn Michaels is the winner...OF THE UNITED...STATES...CHAMPIONSHIP...OPPORTUNITY...BRIEFCASE!!!

Shawn Michaels closes the briefcase back and raises it doing the DX cross with his arms, before making his way up the ramp as the crowd cheers him loudly and wildly... He does another DX taunt as he gets to the stage area, before making his way through the stage doorway and past the curtain. Blackout and Miz both climb up the same turnbuckle and tie out the briefcase.

THE MIZ AND BLACKOUT GET THE FORTH BRIEFCASE

The crowd is going wild with boos! Dolph Ziggler enters the ring and tries to charge at Sheamus...BROGUE KICK!!! RIGHT INTO A SPEAR!!! The crowd boos. The bell rings.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, the co-collectors of the final briefcase, Blackout, and The Miz!

Edge, Sheamus, Blackout and Miz all look at Roberts who then flees the ring. Miz smirks and hands Blackout the briefcase, as he was holding it.

= THE MIZ =
You were so not expecting this, were you?...

The crowd boos.

= THE MIZ =
I know, I know, that's the problem with you people. You never saw me as extreme, you never even saw me as an in-ring performer, but as a poser. You always saw me, as an "entertainer". I'm not just an entertainer. And I proved it tonight, after not wrestling one match for months, I became the co-collector of this briefcase. And we, decided to unveil the content of this briefcase next Genesis...Yeah we already had decided that because...Well we already knew Blackout or I would get a briefcase. Or even both.

The crowd boos once again.

= THE MIZ =
And that's exactly what happened. And we already saw Warrior break the rules and open his briefcase before due time, well good for him, now he's gone for good. And sure as hell none of us will get released, and that leaves us with three other sweet options. But it's all good... No matter what, we will continue dominating Genesis. Evans decided to cross me, he decided to cross Edge, and he disrespected Blackout and Sheamus. You don't just cross us, or we'll just break each bone of your body, and not just some like we did to these losers here... Anyway. Evans, you are getting what is coming for you, and you should pray this is the World title briefcase, that way you'll keep Blackout here away from you... Of all people, you wouldn't want this guy coming out for you, ain't that right, Blackout?

The crowd roar with boos as Blackout holds up the microphone to speak. He lowers the microphone and smiles, he rubs his hand over his face, raises the microphone to his lips and looks over at Miz.

= BLACKOUT =
That's right Miz... I hope Jack Evans is a lucky man... for his sake...

Blackout laughs as the crowd boo.

= BLACKOUT =
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past couple of weeks... You would've seen my work so far... I told you my best work was yet to come... But I assure you... I'm only just getting started...

Blackout wipes his face and grins and boos rain down from the crowd.

= BLACKOUT =
Oh, you people don't like that? I told you all... I've been misunderstood for a VERY long time... but these men... They understand me... They 'appreciate' me...

Blackout looks at his briefcase.

= BLACKOUT =
You all thought I didn't care about the match... But I was approached... These men explained to me what I could do with one of these cases... The possibilities are.... endless...

The crowd boo even louder than before.

= BLACKOUT =
"But why? Blackout? Why?" you ask?... Just look at the members of this group... this alliance... The Miz... Sheamus... Edge... and... We'll get to that later... But one thing... one event... caught my eye last week on Genesis... When Sheamus entered that ring and destroyed four men... it was... captivating... I was moved...

The crowd are really getting worked up and booing loudly as Blackout smiles again...

= BLACKOUT =
What happened at Genesis is what encouraged me to join this group... After watching what transpired in the ring... I consider Sheamus... an artist...

Blackout runs a hand through his long black hair, grinning as he does so.

= BLACKOUT =
With the help of the four members of this group... I'll finally be able to create the most stunning piece of art this company has ever seen... my masterpiece... But that's enough from me... I'd like to hear what another artist has to say...

Blackout pushes his hair out of his eyes and hands the microphone to Sheamus, smiling as he does so. The crowd boo's at Sheamus, and they boo harder as he brings the mic closer to his mouth, he wants to say something, but he smiles, he gets out of the ring, pulls something from under the ring, it's the same Crowbar from his debut night, he grins as he looks at his trusty Crowbar, he returns to the ring, he takes one good look at his allies, he then proceeds...

:: The Celtic Warrior ::
= SHEAMUS =
Blackout.... The Miz, Edge and.... Well, I don't want to spoil the surprise, so lets just say that he's a unique Fella.... I'm honored to be in the same ring with these extreme fellas, we are everybody's worst nightmare....

The crowd boo even harder, Sheamus looks at Edge, The Miz and Blackout with an indication of approval, then he suddenly switches to a more serious tone of voice as he says.

:: The Celtic Warrior ::
= SHEAMUS =
The Celtic Warrior, The Ultimate Opportunist, The Awesome Fella, The Sadistic Artist and last but not least.... Nah, it would be better if our veteran announced this last fella, but mark my words, this fella.... Is one of a kind.

With a grin, he hands the mic to the groups veteran, Edge.

::: The Rated R Superstar :::
= EDGE =
I don't think there's nothing left to say, you can boo us all you want, but that'll only make it worse for you and all your petty little favorite "superstars"... And if you actually THINK they could do something about it, I'd love to see them try. Now, without further ado... I think I just don't give a shit. And he's not even in the arena right now, so, see you next week.

They all laugh as "Written In My Face" blasts the PA System. They make their way up the ramp and taunt on stage all together as the crowd boos them. They finally leave and there's a brief pause. "Powertrip" blasts the Public Announcement system. The crowd doesn't know what hit'em as the tune started playing loud and out of nowhere. An unknown figure comes out wearing a black, unbuttoned shirt and black leather pants. Also with sunglasses on. He slicks his hair back, with a grin to the crowd.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, the newest graduate from Lance Storm's Wrestling Academy...ARCHER...RYLAND!!!

Ryland panders a bit to the crowd as he walks down the ramp. By pointing at the fans and slapping some hands. In no time he gets to the steel steps that he makes his way up to the ring on. He enters and Justin Roberts friendly hands him the microphone, which he proudly takes before turning to the crowd and doing a taunt where he holds up his arms, in a sort of inclined way, and then slowly goes to point at the crowd and tilting his head. The crowd cheers, but it's not a major pop. The music stops and he starts speaking.

::: The Illusion :::
= ARCHER RYLAND =
My name is Archer Ryland. And let me tell all you Japanese fellas right off the bat that I love Japan, and it's great to be at Battle for Supremacy. But I'm not going to deceive myself or any of you by saying I'm the best wrestler in the world and I'm going to be world Champ in no time, because that'd be a lie. I am, though, what I am. And that is a damn-good wrestler. I know all of you don't know me, but there's someone in this arena that does. My own trainer, Lance Storm.

The crowd cheers for Storm.

= ARCHER RYLAND =
That's right... And the last thing he said to me, as the final graduate of his academy that closed last week,...On second thought I'll quote it. "You are by far...The best kid I ever made a Wrestler". Thank you, and thank you again from bringing me to EWE...But now. Now I'm under contract. Now I'm ready to make an impact. And I am going to start making an impact starting now...You see, for a long time I've wished to have my own invitational challenge. And now that I have the chance to materialize that wish, that's exactly what I am going to do...With the Ryland Effect Challenge... But I'm warning you.

The crowd patiently keeps silent.

= ARCHER RYLAND =
I'm not as normal as I appear to be. Lance Storm took me under his wing after I saw my mother and my father die, shot in the head by a professional hitman, while I was hiding in the closet, watching through a gap of the nearly closed closet door. He was a close friend of my father. He convinced me and encouraged me to become a wrestler. Of course he didn't train me yet... But he was always there for me, and I never accepted to become a wrestler until two years ago. I decided it was my future and my destiny to be a wrestler, to be a champion, and to never back down, never turn around. And to deceive. To make others believe that they are facing they're own end when they stand in the ring with me. You don't want to make me mad. Because that only makes me driven to inflict punishment to those who hurt.

He shows a sinister smile and laughs...

= ARCHER RYLAND =
The rules of this challenge are to get hit with my own signature maneuver, the Ryland Effect, and withstand the pain to a point where you can kick out of a pin. What's the upside? I know this might not mean a lot right now, but as if someone would be able to win this challenge, you would gain, rightfully with Lance Storm's own permission, a World Championship opportunity. But obviously, that's never going to happen.

He chuckles as the crowd boos a bit.

= ARCHER RYLAND =
The challenge will start next Saturday on XPlosion. And everyone willing to take it...Has to be one brave son of a bitch. Other than that...

The crowd pops the smallest bit of cheering.

= ARCHER RYLAND =
You know, I've been watching Genesis lately... There's a guy there, called Blackout, and he calls himself a man who loves to make people suffer. He considers dread and fright a work of art... Well the exact opposite to him. But I'm also worse than him. People like him, to me are insane and awry. Because there are people like you, and people like him. But there's only one Archer Ryland.

"Powertrip" hits and he does his taunt again. The scene fades off to backstage. Triple H appears on the Titantron sending the crowd into a frenzied reaction. He is sat on a chair, inside a dark room. He lowers his head letting his hair fall infront of his face before he lifts his head up and splits his hair into a huge gap showing his face,

::: King Of Kings :::
= TRIPLE H =
As all of you people know I am sceduled for a world title rematch against Randy Orton. But that all depends on Matt Hardy winning his match against Chris Jericho, which I will watch very closely.

Crowd cheers as HHH pauses, and then continues speaking.

::: King Of Kings :::
= TRIPLE H =
I have total confidence that tonight Matt Hardy will beat the hell out of Chris Jericho, giving me my title opportunity back. Randy Orton, you know that world title you have, really belongs to me... You have had my world title for too long, and your reign stops tonight. Orton, tonight, not only will I beat you. You will sustain such injuries that I would only give to those that I hate. Tonight Orton, the game stops. Tonight I reclaim my world title, for you it’s GAME OVER!

Crowd cheers loudly as we go back to ringside. Edge's music, "Coming Home" hits. Crowd boos loudly as Edge comes out on stage through his trademark smoke pyrotechnics. He is wearing his signature coat, he smirks and starts walking down the ramp. He stops halfway through and bends down...Then throws up his arms doing his rocker taunt, as the amazing fireworks display shoots up! The bell rings.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is scheduled for One Fall, and it is for the EWE...LEGENDS...CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Introducing the challenger, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in 250 Pounds...THE RATED R SUPERSTAR...EDGE!!!

Edge runs after he reaches the ringside area, and slides into the ring where he looks at both sides while bouncing his body up and down for some seconds.

Matt Striker: Look, he's having sex with the ring, vintage Edge!

He gets up and quickly climbs up a turnbuckle where he balances himself from a side to the other before doing his signature taunt once again. He leaps back into the ring where he takes off his coat as "Longhorn" hits and the crowd boos loudly. The white limousine pulls out on stage and turns to the ramp. It stops halfway through as Stevie Richards, the new limo driver, walks out and circles the limousine to open one of the back doors, opening way for the Champion to walk out.

Michael Cole: Here he comes.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield walks out wearing his typical MamaJuana Energy jacket, cowboy hat and white towel on the neck and shoulders. Layfield does his trademark dance as the crowd boos. His title is slung on his shoulder. He smiles as he starts walking towards the ring.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, he is the Legends Champion!!!...Weighing in 290 Pounds, from New York City, New York...JOHN..."BRADSHAW"...LAYFIELD!!!

JBL walks up the steel steps and enters the ring after getting on the apron. He does his longhorn taunt and then raises the title above his head. The referee has it handed to it by the champ and he raises it as the music dies. The crowd cheers.

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen this match is for the Legends Championship!

The bell rings and both Edge and JBL stare each other down before locking up. The huge JBL holds Edge in a Headlock...Who tries to turn it into a Back Suplex unsuccessfully. After some pressure held, Edge manages to shove Layfield away, but falls on one knee, holding his head as "Bradshaw" hits the ropes and rebounds. And he Shoulder Blocks Edge to the mat!

Michael Cole: The champion has been dominating so far!

Matt Striker: He's just a US Champ wannabe. And Zack Ryder wannabes don't get pussy. Woo! Woo! Woo!

JBL pulls Edge's hair to get him up. Irish Whip...Big Boot, Edge ducks under. They both turn around, High Spinning Wheel Kick!

Michael Cole: Whoa! Been a long while since we've seen that coming from Edge!

Both wrestlers get up at the same time but the self-proclaimed Wrestling God is still groggy...Irish Whip to the corner by Edge. JBL hits the turnbuckle and then walks back towards Edge...Big Boot to the chest! Cover!

1...2...Kickout!

Edge pulls up Layfield and shoves him against the ropes, he rebounds, dizzy, kick to the gut, HE'S GOING FOR THE EDGECUTION...JBL SHOVES HIM AWAY! Edge hits the ropes and JBL runs for the Clothesline from Hell...Edge ducks under! They both turn around at the same time inverted Irish Whip to a Back Body Drop by JBL! EDGE LANDS ON HIS FEET! JBL turns around, jab to the face by Edge, another one, Clothesline, JBL ducks under and turns around to try and hit the Clothesline from Hell but Edge leaps and hits the Edge-O'-Matic after spinning around JBL out of the blue!!! Pin!

1...2...KICKOUT!!!

Michael Cole: THAT WAS AMAZING!

Edge looks frustrated as he slaps his hands on the mat before getting up and pacing to the corner, where he bends and starts doing his signature taunt, with a crazy look in his eyes! JBL IS UP!

Matt Striker: Edge is in the best shape of his life!

EDGE RUNS... BUT JBL DODGES THE SPEAR! Edge hits the turnbuckle chest first and turns around. CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL!!! COVER!

1...2...EDGE PUTS HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE!!!

A tiring and frustrated JBL gets up and starts complaining with the referee, and shoves him, knocking him out!...He leaves the ring.

Michael Cole: WHAT'S JBL DOING?!

Matt Striker: I don't know but expect something good!

Layfield rolls into the ring after picking up a steel baseball bat! Edge is up...BASEBALL BAT ACROSS THE FACE!!! JBL throws out the bat as Edge is bleeding a lot from his nose...JBL pins him but the referee is out! Charles Robinson runs down the ramp!

Michael Cole: That looks like a broken nose...By the way, VINTAGE CHARLES ROBINSON!

Robinson slides into the ring and starts counting!

1...2...KICKOUT!!!

JBL stands on his knees, he then complains and angrily throws a tantrum, while Edge holds his face while looking shocked at the blood on his face and hands. JBL goes completely nuts and starts stomping him in the face as the crowd boos. He stomps right to the injured nose of Edge. JBL gets Edge up.

Michael Cole: JBL IS NUTS!

He's going for the Bradshaw Bomb!...BACK BODY DROP BY EDGE! The Rated R Superstar then staggers and lets himself fall on the top rope, holding his face. JBL is up...He turns around AND GETS HIT WITH A SPEAR!!! OUT OF NOWHERE!!! PIN!

1...2...3! THE BELL RINGS!

Matt Striker: NEW CHAMP!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner...AND THE NEW LEGENDS CHAMPION...EDGE!!!

"Coming Home" hits as Edge holds his face to try and stop the bleeding. He rolls out of the ring and gets handed his newly won title belt. He walks up the ramp with it, but is too worried to care about celebrating.

Matt Striker: He's too hurt!

EL MASKARADO DOMINICANO HITS THE RING! He had jumped over the barrier and grabbed the steel baseball bat!

Michael Cole: Oh look who decided to just show up!...What a surprise!

JBL gets on his knees without realizing the presence of the masked wrestler. The music dies as Edge passes through the curtain. The Wrestling God realizes there's something wrong and gets up, he breathes in, with a frightened look before turning around...BASEBALL BAT SHOT TO THE FACE! JBL FALLS BACK DOWN ONLY TO GET REPEATEDLY HIT WITH THE BAT, AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN!!!

Matt Striker: Holy fuckity fuck! And I thought Edge was hurt!

Maskarado keeps slamming the baseball bat made of steel right to JBL's ribs and abdominal area. The scene fades out as "Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro" rocks the PA System and Maskarado taunts with a smug grin, raising the bloodied baseball bat in the air to the booing of the crowd. After a brief pause because of the EMT's taking out JBL and El Maskarado Dominicano taunting the crowd for a while, there's an EWE: The Game commercial. Also known as the game that never comes out. "Live For The Moment" hits the P.A System and the trademark Matt Hardy Scream "OH YEAH!" blasts through. Matt Hardy comes out of the backstage area, wearing his in-ring attire and holding a mic in his right hand. He walks down the ramp with a serious look on his face. He doesn't slap any of the fans hands or taunt the crowd. The crowd's cheers turn down, as of the shock. He uses the steel steps to get on the apron. Hardy looks at the steel cage hanging above him and then enters the ring. He walks to the center of the ring and looks at the titantron. A video of Chris Jericho Tigerbombing him through a table appears on the titantron. The video shows Jericho tigerbombing Matt through the table. Matt Hardy stops looking at the video and was about to speak, but the video repeats from the moment Hardy hits the table. Once again, the video repeats it self. Matt signals for the staff to cut it. The video stops and he shows a sarcastic look on his face.

::: The Angelic Diablo :::
= MATT HARDY =
Once would've been enough...

The crowd laughs.

= MATT HARDY =
And I promise you Chris, it will NEVER happen again!... You think that hurt me and I wouldn't be able to compete? You think a match against Orton or a triple threat match would make me forfeit? I hope you haven't made any bets yet, because the chances of that happening is almost as low as you ever wrestling again after tonight!

Matt Hardy points at the cell hanging above.

= MATT HARDY =
Chris...

He lowers his arm back down.

= MATT HARDY =
Tonight, I will inflect so much toucher to your body. The only problem I'll be having, is deciding if I should pin you or make you tap out. Hell, I might climb up that steel cage and prove to all the haters that I can still be extreme, with a leg drop from the top of the cell!

The crowd cheer loudly.

= MATT HARDY =
I just want you to remember this: When you think to yourself "Why me?" you brought it upon yourself three month ago when you decided to cross me. Since that day I kept asking myself "Why?". The crowd even started a "Why, Chris, why?" chant that lasted for a month! But you kept coming out here and making lame excuses.

The crowd chants "Chris sucks".

= MATT HARDY =
But now, I figured it out. It all started back at Smackdown! when you were the face of WWE. But unfortunately, that didn't last. Shortly after, my brother became a world champion, shooting him to superstardom. You started getting upset, so what did you do? You started EWE, which was the best think you ever done!

The crowd starts cheering.

= MATT HARDY =
But you got rid of Jeff just to have the same problem with Orton. So you decided to split EWE and start Genesis, to send Randy over there. His thunder slowly died out. What next? GTA started and even the Kings Of Sexy couldn't beat the star power GTA had. So you decided to break us up. And I remember than when I asked you that I want to come to XPlosion and I was even ready to attack Evans for that... You agreed! Once more, the same thing happened. However, this time I became the face of EWE. You realized that you couldn't go on like this, so you formed an alliance with XPlosion's top superstars. That worked!

Matt paces around the ring and then continues.

= MATT HARDY =
Months went by. I became the first two time world wrestling champion...

The crowd cheers.

= MATT HARDY =
Your temper slowly started raising. You couldn't even beat me to become a champion, and when you finally did, you lost it in less than a week...

The crowd laughs and they re-start the "Chris sucks" chant.

= MATT HARDY =
You killed EWE... It got worse... You brought it back... Even worse! That's when you snapped!... But tonight, three months later, it's my turn to snap every fucking bone in your little body!

The crowd goes wild.

= MATT HARDY =
Chris...

He waits for the cheers to die out.

= MATT HARDY =
Chris, last year, you offered me the chance of the life time. To leave WWE and join EWE... Tonight, I'll finally pay you back!

Matt raises his voice.

= MATT HARDY =
Tonight, I will put you in the greatest match in your career. I'll show you the true meaning of five star matches. Nothing you will say, will make me change my mind... You crossed the line and now... Well, let's just say, CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

The scene fades out to show another EWE: The Game promo. A big one this time. And we come back to an empty ringside.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a Steel Cage match, in which the only way to win is by escaping the cage, pinfall, or submission! If Chris Jericho wins, Matt Hardy will be forced to ally himself to Jericho and Orton. If Matt Hardy wins, John Morrison will return to XPlosion and Triple H will face Randy Orton tonight for the World Wrestling Championship!

"Don't You Wish You Were Me" blasts through the arena as the crowd erupt into boos. Chris Jericho walks out on stage after his trademark fireworks set off above and below the Titantron.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing in at 226 pounds... He is one half of the EWE Tag Team Champions...Y2J...CHRIS JERICHO!!!

Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring, with a foul look on his face. He walks up the steel steps into the ring, stepping into the middle and looking out at the crowd in disgust. He awaits Matt Hardy's arrival. "Live for the Moment" blasts the PA System and the crowd goes wild! Matt Hardy walks out and does his signature V-1 taunt.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing 236 pounds... MATT HARDY!

Michael Cole: What a reception for Matt Hardy! The EWE Universe are--

Matt Striker: Please.

Michael Cole: Fans?

Matt Striker: Go on.

Michael Cole: The EWE fans are on their feet for Matt Hardy! I believe that they will be a HUGE factor in this match.

Matt Striker: I don't. You see that man, right there? He's called Chris Jericho. He's the best in the world at what he does, and he doesn't care about these people.

Michael Cole: I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

Once Matt Hardy enters the ring and has a stare down with Chris Jericho, the steel cage is lowered. The fans are cheering while both wrestlers survey the cage. The bell rings and they both begin with a collar and elbow tie-up in the middle of the ring. Matt Hardy pushes Chris Jericho away, and they engage again. This time, Chris Jericho slaps Matt Hardy, which causes the fans to boo. Matt Hardy goes into a rage-filled frenzy as he attacks Chris Jericho. The referee tries to break it up, but Matt Hardy fires rights and lefts at Jericho. He finally backs off while the fans cheer.

Michael Cole: Frustration from Matt Hardy released on Chris Jericho right there!

Matt Striker: It could work against him later on in this match.

Chris Jericho gets to his feet as Matt Hardy rushes at him. Jericho ducks and grabs Matt Hardy's legs...

Matt Striker: Come on Chris, lock in the Walls!

Chris Jericho catapults Matt Hardy INTO THE STEEL CAGE!

Matt Striker: Very smart by Chris Jericho, utilizing his environment. That right there is why he is the best in the world at what he does.

Chris Jericho goes for a cover.

1...2...Kick out by Matt Hardy.

Chris Jericho mounts Matt Hardy, and starts throwing punches. Matt Hardy turns the tables and again starts throwing punches. He then gets on to his feet and delivers a brainbuster suplex to Chris Jericho. Cover...

1...2...Kickout!

Headlock applied by Matt Hardy. Chris Jericho fights to his feet... Kick to the gut! Bulldog from Chris Jericho! WILL HE FOLLOW UP? LIONSAULT!

Matt Striker: THIS ONE'S OVER! PIN HIM, CHRIS! GO!

Chris Jericho laughs, and starts to climb up the cage. He takes too long, and Matt Hardy is able to pull him down.

Michael Cole: Typical Chris Jericho, too arrogant to cover him.

Matt Striker: Don't doubt him, Cole.

Matt Hardy doesn't get down... He gets to the turnbuckle and the crowd start cheering! He shakes his head, confusing some members of the crowd, but they know what he plans when he ascends the cage.. MATT HARDY GOES FOR IT! MOONSAULT FROM THE TOP OF THE CA--CHRIS JERICHO ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY!

Matt Striker: Wow! He just gave the match to Jericho.

Michael Cole: Yeah... I have to agree with you for once Matt, he probably should have just climbed out of the cage.

Matt Striker: Now Chris can pin him and this match can be over.

Chris Jericho gets up slowly, and bides his time. He picks Matt Hardy up slowly... WALLS OF JERICHO! He can't lock it in! Matt Hardy uses the ropes to get out of it. Matt Hardy is visibly exhausted.

Michael Cole: That moonsault took its toll on Hardy.

Chris Jericho walks slowly towards a prone Matt Hardy. Chris grabs him... And pushes his face against the wall of the steel cage! Matt Hardy screams in agony! Chris Jericho slams Matt Hardy down to the mat!

Michael Cole: That is just... Vicious!

Chris Jericho keeps his eye on Matt Hardy, as he climbs up the opposite wall of the steel cage. He's halfway there... MATT HARDY STRUGGLES TO HIS FEET! Chris Jericho gets down and trades punches with Matt Hardy. Eventually, Matt Hardy gets the edge! Powerbomb into the wall of the steel cage!

Michael Cole: OH MY!

Matt Striker: MORE LIKE HOLY SHIT!

The crowd is on their feet as Matt Hardy waits for Chris Jericho to get to his feet. Kick to the gut... SIDE EFFECT! Matt Hardy is going for the cage door! The crowd boo as Randy Orton makes his way to the ring. Matt Hardy notices him but tries to get out of the ring. The door opens... But Randy Orton slams it shut!

Michael Cole: Oh come on now! That's cheating!

Matt Striker: That's as legal as it gets, Cole.

Randy Orton stares at Matt Hardy who tells the referee to eject him from the arena. This gives Chris Jericho enough time to recover! Clothesline to the back of the head! IT'S MONTY BROWN! MONTY BROWN IS CHASING RANDY ORTON OUT OF THE ARENA!

Michael Cole: It looks like The Alpha Male is back for revenge!

Randy Orton is chased out of the arena by Monty Brown. The action continues in the ring. Chris Jericho has a single legged Boston Crab locked in! But Matt Hardy breaks out of it easily. Chris Jericho runs at Matt Hardy... CODEBREAKER? NO! MATT HARDY IS ABLE TO REVERSE IT! Chris Jericho is on his back! What is Matt Hardy doing here? DESTINY DEATHLOCK! IT'S LOCKED IN TIGHT, CENTER OF THE RING!

Matt Striker: Come on, Chris! Fight it!

Michael Cole: Matt Hardy has that locked in tight!

Chris Jericho is rolling on the ground in pain! HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOING TO TAP! Chris Jericho reaches the ropes in time! Matt Hardy is now on the attack. Matt Hardy hits an inverted DDT, followed by a gutwrench suplex. He hits ANOTHER Side Effect! He's taunting the crowd, and they know what's coming! TWIST OF FATE! TWIST OF FA--MATT HARDY IS ON HIS BACK! CHRIS JERICHO TURNS HIM AROUND! Walls of Jericho!

Matt Striker: YES! TAP! TAP! TAP! COME ON, TAP! TAP, DAMN YOU MATT HARDY!

Michael Cole: You alright, Matt?

Matt Hardy endures the Walls of Jericho for a long time, before he reverses it! Clothesline by Chris Jer--Matt Hardy ducks... TWIST OF FATE! HE HIT IT! Matt Hardy slowly gets Chris Jericho's leg hooked...

1...2...3--CHRIS JERICHO KICKED OUT!

Matt Striker: And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the resiliency of the world's greatest wrestler.

Michael Cole: Well, Matt Hardy DID take a long time getting the cover...

Matt Hardy can't believe it! He has his head in his hands! He grabs Chris Jericho... Suplex--No, Chris Jericho countered... CODEBREAKER! CHRIS JERICHO IS GOING TO TAKE THIS! Chris Jericho looks down on Matt Hardy, and the door of the cage. He signals the referee to open the door.

Michael Cole: This is ridiculous! Matt Hardy has no backup!

Just as Michael Cole finishes his sentence, Triple H appears on stage! Chris Jericho looks shocked and tries to hurry out of the cage, but Triple H gets there in time.

Matt Striker: This is unfair! Chris Jericho is getting screwed! Who's going to stop Triple H?

Chris Jericho points at Triple H.

Chris Jericho: WATCH CLOSELY, I'M GOING TO MAKE HIM SUFFER!

Chris Jericho lifts Matt Hardy's prone body... And he mashes his head against the wall of the cell! Matt Hardy's head is bleeding!

Matt Striker: Oh yeah! What a great way to wear down your opponent.

Michael Cole: I can't believe this. I don't think I can bring myself to watch this.

Matt Striker: Man up, Cole.

Chris Jericho bashes Matt Hardy's head off the cell wall once more... CODEBREAKER--NO! MATT HARDY PUSHES CHRIS JERICHO INTO THE CELL! Matt Hardy is lying in wait... TWIST OF FATE! TWIST OF FATE FROM MATT HARDY! But he's not done... He grabs Chris Jericho and ascends the turnbuckle... SUPER TWIST OF FATE!

Matt Striker: HOLY SHIT!

Michael Cole: OH MY!

Matt Hardy is now wearing a crimson mask... Yet he still doesn't cover Chris Jericho... He grabs his legs... DESTINY LOCK! DESTINY LOCK IS LOCKED IN! WILL CHRIS JERICHO TAP OUT? CHRIS JERICHO IS TRYING WITH ALL HIS MIGHT TO GET OUT! HE CAN'T! HE TAPS! CHRIS JERICHO TAPS OUT! Matt Hardy has done it! He's avoided the clutches of the Elite, brought John Morrison back and given Triple H his title opportunity back!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner... MATT HARDY!

Michael Cole: That was a hell of a match. I have to say, both wrestlers gave it their all!

Matt Striker: Yeah, but Chris Jericho gave more. And he was outnumbered in the end.

"This Ain't No Make Believe" rocks the PA System. The arena erupts as John Morrison makes his way to the ring! The cage door opens as both John Morrison and Triple H climb in with Matt Hardy! They all stand above Chris Jericho, with their hands raised. The crowd is going wild as the steel cage is pulled up. The scene fades out, to show a pretaped scene, uncut, and filmed as amateur video. Michael Tarver is at the airport, in Florida. Ready to go to Toyota, Aichi, Japan, for Battle for Supremacy. It's still Friday Night in the US, but it's 1AM in Japan... The International Champion sighs as he sees that the plane won't depart for another four hours. His title is inside one of his bags, along with his wrestling attire. Which are already on the plane as it seems. He puts his right arm on the armrest of his sit and leans his head on his hand. A short while after he gets tired and gets back straight. A fan sits right next to him.

::: Fan :::
= JENNIFER =
Oh my God I can't believe I'm sitting right next to "thee" Michael Tarver!

Tarver wasn't noticing she was talking to him until she said his name.

::: The International Champion :::
= MICHAEL TARVER =
Oh, hey.

The girl goes kind of ecstatic as she realizes he just said that.

= JENNIFER =
I'm your biggest fan!...
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II   BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Tarver smiles, kind of surprised.

= MICHAEL TARVER =
Wow that's great. I didn't even know I had fans.

Jennifer looks shocked...

= JENNIFER =
You're joking right? Michael, you're like the sexiest and the best known superstar on Genesis. You're the International Champ! Hell even my male friends love you...

Tarver laughs for a second or two.

= MICHAEL TARVER =
That's nice...Thanks. Are you watching Battle for Supremacy tomorrow night?

She replies right after.

= JENNIFER =
Of course I'm watching Battle for Supremacy. I bought a ticket to the show!

Tarver now looks surprised again.

= MICHAEL TARVER =
Wait a second. You actually bought a ticket to a show..In Japan?... Why?

Jennifer smiles.

= JENNIFER =
Well, it's damn worth it. I'm a Wrestling girl! I'm EWE through and through. Since it started I've nver watched one mere second of WWE or ROH...And sure as hell I wouldn't be watching TNA, right?

They both laugh...There's a brief silence.

= MICHAEL TARVER =
That's great... I'm flying executive, wanna come along? I mean don't take it wro...

She cuts him off.

= JENNIFER =
O..M..G I can't believe you just asked me that!...OF COURSE!

She goes all ecstatic and he chuckles and smiles.

= MICHAEL TARVER =
Great. Hey you know what, I'll tell you a story. If after this you don't wanna be a wrestler, I'll even give you my title belt.

She laughs a bit and nods.

= MICHAEL TARVER =
Alright. Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to be a wrestler. My biggest inspiration was Shawn Michaels, through and through. Ever since 1996, when I saw him making that entrance at Wrestlemania to face Bret Hart in an Ironman Match...I've wanted to be just like him. But when I told my mother, she slapped me and screamed at me. And you know why? Because she was negative as shit. And she never believed in me. Plus she thought black people never made it...But I never listened. I kept fighting and fighting. But the truth is, she was right. No matter what I did, I'd always come out mocked. Everyone would try to keep me down, because I'm black. Trust me, living in the 80s and 90s wasn't easy. Everything is different now, but if you pay attention to WWE, how long has it been since they had a black World Champion? Since Booker T. They pushed Kofi Kingston so they wouldn't look racist, but look at where he is right now. It's a serious deal, I realized that, there were enough proof and I was pissed off. I started making everything to get to the world of pro wrestling and it was worth it. I wrestled a long time back at Florida Championship Wrestling, but they never called me up to the main rosters. And they KNEW I was the best around that place. Waited for wasted years. Years that could've been glorious years for me...I was finally called up and went to NXT, and guess what happens next, first one eliminated. Amazing, huh? Despiting the fact that Angel, Wade and I were the only ones who cared about winning that crap, Otunga was the one who went with them to the top three. I was so pissed inside and out, I just wanted to burst out of there. So we formed the Nexus and finally we did something. And then Young is embarrassed, and I'm embarrassed next to him. Why wasn't Otunga? Because he's famous. Why wasn't it Slater and Skip? No idea. But the truth is even though I was under RAW contract, I started purposely watching live EWE shows. Because I knew they'd release me for a stupid reason, and they did. So right away I signed with EWE, and I made Genesis, helping the man who I thought'd have my back, and would actually be someone I could trust in. Once again I was wrong... It was hard. All of it. And the hardest part was making it to the main event of Adrenaline, but I did, and I beat my once best friend Angel for the spot at the Scramble match that I promised I'd win. The day finally came. I was undefeated and to be honest I was clearly the guy with the most momentum going into that match. And I won, fair and square...All the pain I was put through, all the agony. All the air I breathed, and all the blood I bled. It was all worth it. Because for the first time I could see my reflexion in that championship title belt. I was the forth ever International Champion. I couldn't believe it. I jumped to the top rope and I celebrated with the crowd that booed me because they all didn't like the fact that I beat Angel, the fan boy of the former Nexus.

He pauses and chuckles but he stops smiling as he sees a tear on sweet Jennifer's face.

= MICHAEL TARVER =
...There I was. I didn't even care about the boos. All I cared about was that I finally made it. I was the God damn International Champion. And right there and there I said thank you. I thanked God, I thanked the fans even for the boos, because the boos meant they actually gave a shit, and I thanked everyone in the world for making me the man and the champion I am today. Every time I think about it I smile, the happiness consumes me. I am A CHAMPION! And you know what? I am the proudest champion ever. I'm sure because no one else can be as proud as I am today. And all I still want to prove is that the man behind the champion, he's a champion too.

Michael Tarver looks Jennifer in the eyes as she wipes the tear and breathes in, before laughing while she speaks.

= JENNIFER =
That was the best story I ever heard... And you're right...Now I do wanna be a wrestler...

Tarver smiles.

= MICHAEL TARVER =
I can teach you.

He winks as she, shocked, smiles from ear to ear. We go back to ringside as "My Time" hits!

Michael Cole: You know what that means!

The crowd goes crazy as the arena goes green and Triple H walks onto the ramp.

Justin Roberts: It is time...for the World....Wrestling Championship Match!!!

The crowd cheers louder as Triple H walks down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring....the challenger.......TRRRIPPPLLEEEE........H!!!!

The crowd starts chanting the Cerebral Assassin's name as he spits water into the air upon the turnbuckle.

Matt Striker: I just can't wait for this match! I wanna see Triple H and Randy Orton kick the shit out of each other!

"Voices" blasts on the P.A. to a loud boo from the crowd. A smiling Orton arrives on the ramp holding the WWC up high in the air.

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring....he is the World....Wrestling Champion...........Randy....OORRRTTTOONNNN!!!!!!

Orton makes his way to the ring and hands his belt over to the referee.

Michael Cole: It looks like the match is about to start!

The referee holds the belt high and hands it to the timekeeper. The ring bell hits and Orton and Triple H stare at each other. Orton cracks his knuckles. Triple H walks towards Orton and gives him a deadly glare. Orton begins punching to the gut of Orton!

Matt Striker: Come on...kick some ass...kick some ass!

Orton tries whipping Hunter, but he reverses it and chucks Orton at the ropes. Orton bounces back and Triple H slams him down on his knee. Orton is on the ropes as Triple H steps back. Orton turns back around and hits Helmsley in the stomach with a gut kick! Orton whips HHH at the turnbuckle. Orton walks over and begins stomping on Helmsley's chest. Orton lifts Triple H's feet onto the first rope. Orton climbs up with him and puts him in a facelock.

Michael Cole: Orton with H on the corner. This could prove to be a major turning point in the match.

Triple H shoves Orton off! The Cerebral Assassin climbs back up and onto the second rope. He leaps! Double axe handle!

Michael Cole: Vintage Triple H!

Matt Striker: Vintage schmintage- kick some second-generation ass Hunter!

Triple H taunts as Orton comes to his feet. Triple H lifts him up and the crowd goes wild! SPINEBU-DDT BY ORTON! COVER!!!

Matt Striker: Holy crap!

1...2...KICKOUT!

Orton screams in anger and rolls of HHH. Orton pumps up and down.

Michael Cole: The Viper could be going for it!

Triple H pulls himself up on the ropes! He turns! RK- TRIPLE H SHOVES HIM AWAY! TOEKICK! DOUBLE UNDERHOOK!

Matt Striker: This could be it!

Orton breaks out of one underhook! Chinlock! Triple H wrenches the underhooked arm, but the Viper drops down! BACKBREAKER!!!

Michael Cole: Vintage Orton!

HHH collapses onto the floor. The Viper steps back a bit. He runs! PUNT KICK!

Matt Striker: He just took Triple H's head off with that kick!

Cover!

1...2...KICKOUT!

Matt Striker: ...the fuck?

Michael Cole: I'm as shocked as you are, Matt! Its hard to believe Triple H could survive that punt kick with only a two-count!

Matt Striker: Not that Cole! You dropped your peanut butter in my chocolate! YOU BASTARD!

Michael Cole: ...

A shocked Orton stumbles to the corner and onto the rope. Triple H holds his head in pain as he rolls to his feet. As he waits on his knees, he takes a look at Orton, who is holding his head in shame. Triple H gets to his feet and runs! HIGH KNEE! NECKBREAKER! Orton rolls to his feet! Triple H knocks him down! Orton rolls back up! Knocked down! Randy gets up! RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!

Matt Striker: What the fuck in the Lord's name just happened?

Orton and Triple H are on the ground. The ref counts!

Orton shows the first sign of life by slowly rolling onto his stomach.
Triple H starts rolling over.
Orton pops up! He sees the grounded HHH and charges! He pulls back his leg...PUNT KICK! NO ONE HOME! TRIPLE H HAS ROLLED OUT OF THE RING!

Michael Cole: Great dodge there by the Cerebral Assassin! Vintage-

Matt Striker: Vintage SHUT THE FUCK UP COLE.

HHH pulls Orton's leg and Randy faceplants onto the ring. HHH hops on the apron and stomps through the ropes. He climbs into the ring as Orton grabs the bottom rope. GUILLOTINE STOMP BY HHH! Orton ricochets back and rolls to the center! HHH taunts as Orton slowly rolls to his feet. TOEKICK!

Michael Cole: This could be it!

Double underhook!

ORTON WINS:

Triple H lifts him up! Orton rolls over H's shoulders!

Matt Striker: What the hell was that?

Triple H turns around! RKO! COVER!

1...2...3!!!

Orton rolls to his feet and yells at the top of his lungs! He is handed the WWC by the referee as "Voices" hits!

Justin Roberts: The winner....and still....the World Wrestling Champion.......RANDY ORTON!!!!

The crowd boos. The Viper is handed the World Wrestling Championship title belt and he, holding himself and hurting, climbs up the turnbuckle and raises the title in the air. He then slings it on his shoulder. The scene fades out for a brief break, as a hype for the next XPlosion's first ever Ryland Effect Challenge is aired. We then come back.

Joey Styles: I think its time for the Thursday Night Genesis main event! Its the final match of the night.

Jonathan Coachman: Right you are, Styles! And its for the International Wrestling Championship!

"Gasoline" hits to a huge pop from the crowd. Michael Tarver steps up to the ramp and hoists his belt on his shoulder.

Joey Styles: Here's our champion!

Tarver begins walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: The following match....is set for one fall!! And it is for....the International Wrestling Championship! On his way to the ring.....the current International Wrestling Champion......Michael....TARVER!!!

Tarver climbs into the ring as he hands the belt to the referee. As Tarver warms up in the ring, "Feedback" hits to another large pop from the crowd!

Jonathan Coachman: Here he comes....it's Mr. Anderson!

As Mr. Anderson steps onto the ramp, the crowd cheers loudly. A microphone is lowered to Mr. Anderson, as he enters the ring.

::: Asshole :::
= MR. ANDERSON =
Let me introduce myself... I'm weighing tonight at 243 POUNDS!!!...I hail, FROM...GREEN...BAY...WINSCONSIN!!!...

The crowd goes wild as Anderson takes a breather.

Asshole
Mr. Anderson
And I am your future International Champion!!!

The crowd goes even more crazy.

Asshole
Mr. Anderson
Mister...Anderson!

Anderson smiles.

Asshole
Mr. Anderson
AANNDDDERRSSOONNN!!!!

The mic is pulled back up slowly as Mr. Anderson walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. The "IWC Title Match" logo pops up on screen, before fading away, revealing the referee showing the belt in the air.

Joey Styles: I can't wait for this match to start. I've worked for both ECW and WWE, and no matches from either company can compare to my excitement for this!

The ring bell hits and Tarver and Anderson walk around the ring. After a few chants of "Anderson," the Self-Announcing Asshole runs at Michael Tarver. Tarver easily shoves him to the ground.

Jonathan Coachman: Mr. Anderson is CLEARLY the underdog in this match.

Tarver walks over to Anderson and begins stomping to Anderson's face. Tarver stomps down with a foot choke! The ref begins counting for the stoppage. 1! Tarver lifts up a finger. 2! Tarver lifts another, counting along with the ref. 3!

Joey Styles: The champion is stressing that he does, infact, have to the count of five.

4! Tarver lifts up another finger, counting 4. Before the ref can call for a five, Tarver lets go and sticks up the middle finger at the referee as the fans laugh.

Jonathan Coachman: Ha!

The crowd laughs before booing at Tarver. Tarver takes a step backward and waits for Anderson. Tarver runs in for a kick! SMALL PACKAGE!

1...2...Kickout!

Tarver and Anderson roll to their feet. Anderson hits a clothesline in! Tarver gets back up! Clothesline! Tarver's back up...Anderson charges! Leg hook!

Joey Styles: This could be the Mic Check!

Tarver shoves him back! Tarver starts jabbing away at the Asshole. Mr. 1.9 whips Mr. Anderson at the ropes. He bounces back, Tarver gets him in a powerslam position!

Jonathan Coachman: Anderson's gonna ride the Lightning! Here we go!

Tarver pulls Anderson back, but Anderson gets back! FACEBUSTER!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!!!

Cover!

1...2...KICKOUT!!!

Jonathan Coachman: Damn!

Anderson grabs his head in agony as he rolls to his feet. He grabs hold of the ropes as Tarver gets to one knee. He then pulls his arm back. Anderson turns around...KILLSHOT BY TARVER! THE CROWD GOES WILD! ANDERSON ROLLS OVER THE ROPES!

Jonathan Coachman: Boom! Headshot!

Tarver drops back down to one knee as Anderson is barely breathing on the floor beside the ring. The ref begins his count.

3...Tarver gets to his feet and rests on the ropes.

4...Anderson rolls to his knees! The crowd goes crazy!

5...The Asshole gets on the apron! REVERSE HOTSHOT ON MICHAEL TARVER!

6...Anderson climbs in! The Asshole whips Tarver into a corner. Anderson runs at him! Leap! NO ONE HOME!

Joey Styles: He's gonna feel that one in the morning!

Tarver catches him on the rebound in powerslam position! He drops back! TARVER'S LIGHT- MIC CHECK OUTTA NOWHERE!!! THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!

Jonathan Coachman: That move came outta nowhere! Mr. Anderson better capitalize on this!

Anderson crawls slowly over to Tarver's body. The crowd chants Anderson's name and clap as he turns his body over! Cover!

1...2...KICKOUT!!!

Joey Styles: Ay dios mio! Tarver kicked out! Tarver kicked out!

Anderson gets to his knees and pounds on Tarver. Cover again!

1...KICKOUT!!!

Anderson beats down harder and harder, but Tarver shoves him away! Anderson and Tarver roll to their feet and charge at each other! Tarver ducks under a clothesline and hits the ropes! KILL SHOT! ANDERSON DUCKS! THE KILLSHOT TAKES OUT THE REF!!!! Tarver is shocked and tries to wake up the ref. SHINING WIZARD BY ANDERSON! Anderson lifts Mr. 1.9 up and places him in the corner. Anderson lifts him onto the top rope and gets him in Fireman's carry position!

Joey Styles: This could be it!

Anderson leaps! Tarver stays on the top rope! Anderson rolls down! TARVER LEAPS! DIVING KILLSHOT!

Jonathan Coachman: Holy...SHIT!

Cover! The ref crawls over!

1...2...3!!!

The crowd goes wild as Tarver grasps the International Wrestling Championship belt. Confetti fall down from the rafters and fireworks on stage as Michael Tarver climbs up the turnbuckle and parties with his title belt with the wild crowd! The scene fades out.

[b]..:: SHOW END ::..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II   BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Lol, remove "ORTON WINS:"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Anderson

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Mr. Anderson
Championship: None
Finisher: Mic Check

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II   BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:04 pm

ratings first of all i think everyone did a great job with there rps great turnout Very Happy

all the matches were well written.... special notes etc...

1. Well done Tarver, deserved the win your lucky i didnt get my 2nd part finished haha Very Happy
2. Blackout segment with there faction was a cool read.. can see your gonna be a good active member here.
3. Not happy about the Cena Ryder match at all personally think its very unfair towards me...
4. Matt Vs. Chris was an awesome match / feud definatly would get my vote for feud of the year it was well thought out over the last few months.
5. RKO owns all....
6. Great job to anyone involved in the show writing definatly a good ppv read keep up the great work dudes Smile
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II   BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Awesome, just awesome. Really enjoyed reading it. Very Happy

Genesis will be ours!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II   BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Great Job everybody, was an incredible read from start to finish, very satisfied with this PPV, it was my PPV debut, and I loved every line, only one minus, NO COOKIES AND CONTRACT FOR A HIGH FIVE.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II   BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:02 am

Great PPV, I think Matt vs Chris was my favorite! The AoN was the most thrilling though! I didn't know that "Kick In The Teeth" was the ppv theme, I was actually gonna suggest it! Once again, BFS is, was, and ever will be my favorite ppv! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II   BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY II
Page 1 of 1