Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ryland Effect Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archer Ryland

Archer Ryland

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Archer Ryland
Championship: None
Finisher: The Ryland Effect

The Ryland Effect Challenge Empty
PostSubject: The Ryland Effect Challenge   The Ryland Effect Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:19 pm

"Powertrip" blasts the Public Announcement system. The crowd doesn't know what hit'em as the tune started playing loud and out of nowhere. An unknown figure comes out wearing a black, unbuttoned shirt and black leather pants. Also with sunglasses on. He slicks his hair back, with a grin to the crowd.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, the newest graduate from Lance Storm's Wrestling Academy...ARCHER...RYLAND!!!

Ryland panders a bit to the crowd as he walks down the ramp. By pointing at the fans and slapping some hands. In no time he gets to the steel steps that he makes his way up to the ring on. He enters and Justin Roberts friendly hands him the microphone, which he proudly takes before turning to the crowd and doing a taunt where he holds up his arms, in a sort of inclined way, and then slowly goes to point at the crowd and tilting his head. The crowd cheers, but it's not a major pop. The music stops and he starts speaking.

::: The Illusion :::
= ARCHER RYLAND =
My name is Archer Ryland. And let me tell all you Japanese fellas right off the bat that I love Japan, and it's great to be at Battle for Supremacy. But I'm not going to deceive myself or any of you by saying I'm the best wrestler in the world and I'm going to be world Champ in no time, because that'd be a lie. I am, though, what I am. And that is a damn-good wrestler. I know all of you don't know me, but there's someone in this arena that does. My own trainer, Lance Storm.

The crowd cheers for Storm.

= ARCHER RYLAND =
That's right... And the last thing he said to me, as the final graduate of his academy that closed last week,...On second thought I'll quote it. "You are by far...The best kid I ever made a Wrestler". Thank you, and thank you again from bringing me to EWE...But now. Now I'm under contract. Now I'm ready to make an impact. And I am going to start making an impact starting now...You see, for a long time I've wished to have my own invitational challenge. And now that I have the chance to materialize that wish, that's exactly what I am going to do...With the Ryland Effect Challenge... But I'm warning you.

The crowd patiently keeps silent.

= ARCHER RYLAND =
I'm not as normal as I appear to be. Lance Storm took me under his wing after I saw my mother and my father die, shot in the head by a professional hitman, while I was hiding in the closet, watching through a gap of the nearly closed closet door. He was a close friend of my father. He convinced me and encouraged me to become a wrestler. Of course he didn't train me yet... But he was always there for me, and I never accepted to become a wrestler until two years ago. I decided it was my future and my destiny to be a wrestler, to be a champion, and to never back down, never turn around. And to deceive. To make others believe that they are facing they're own end when they stand in the ring with me. You don't want to make me mad. Because that only makes me driven to inflict punishment to those who hurt.

He shows a sinister smile and laughs...

= ARCHER RYLAND =
The rules of this challenge are to get hit with my own signature maneuver, the Ryland Effect, and withstand the pain to a point where you can kick out of a pin. What's the upside? I know this might not mean a lot right now, but as if someone would be able to win this challenge, you would gain, rightfully with Lance Storm's own permission, a World Championship opportunity. But obviously, that's never going to happen.

He chuckles as the crowd boos a bit.

= ARCHER RYLAND =
The challenge will start next Saturday on XPlosion. And everyone willing to take it...Has to be one brave son of a bitch. Other than that...

The crowd pops the smallest bit of cheering.

= ARCHER RYLAND =
You know, I've been watching Genesis lately... There's a guy there, called Blackout, and he calls himself a man who loves to make people suffer. He considers dread and fright a work of art... Well the exact opposite to him. But I'm also worse than him. People like him, to me are insane and awry. Because there are people like you, and people like him. But there's only one Archer Ryland.

"Powertrip" hits and he does his taunt again. The scene fades off to backstage.
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

The Ryland Effect Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ryland Effect Challenge   The Ryland Effect Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:29 pm

YOU BASTARD! I'm gonna have to come to XPlosion and take The Ryland Effect Challenge. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Ryland Effect Challenge
Page 1 of 1