Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archer Ryland

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Archer Ryland
Championship: None
Finisher: The Ryland Effect

PostSubject: The Common Effect   Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:54 pm

The scene fades in to show the American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness as the crowd goes wild. Apparently, Bryan Danielson is teaching John Morrison how to hit his trademark kick to the head, with a punching bag. Danielson hits it hard, and then John Morrison goes to make the same hit but somehow turns it into a Capoeira style kick. Some fans in the crowd laugh... Danielson does it again, and now Morrison... Ends up punching the bag.

::: Deceiving :::
= ARCHER RYLAND =
The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness!...

They both stop and look at Ryland as he enters the room and closes the door behind him.

::: Tag Team Champion :::
= JOHN MORRISON =
Guy who's challenge I lost, what's up?

They shake hands...

= ARCHER RYLAND =
Yeah sorry for that...

They chuckle, Archer then turns to Danielson as Morrison puts on his coat and shades.

= JOHN MORRISON =
I'm gonna leave you two alone to do... Yeah, your thing... Uh... Kay, bye.

Morrison hoists his title belt on his shoulder, then heads out for his match as Ryland and Danielson look confused.

= ARCHER RYLAND =
Look, I know you're treated like the best technical wrestler that ever lived, and even though I know that's an overstatement, I acknowledge you're an amazing in-ring competitor. More than amazing actually... That's why I really want to have a match with you someday. I mean, people don't take me seriously, but I'm as good a wrestler as you are. Maybe a little bit worse, or a little bit better, but underestimate me.

Danielson smiles...

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
..I won't...

Ryland nods...

= ARCHER RYLAND =
That's good, because tonight we're partners, and I need you to know I'll be there, I'll have your back, no matter what happens in that ring tonight. I need you to know you can trust me, and I want to know if I can trust you. Hey I'm not doubting I can, I just need to make sure. At Money in the Bank at Apocalypse, we won't be teaming up, we'll be facing each other, and sure as hell I won't hesitate to take you down but tonight, tonight's different, we need each other to get to that Money in the Bank Match. And there's no shadow of a doubt in my mind, that we WILL get to that match. And when we do and it's everyone for himself... And no matter whatever happens, my respect for you will remain intact if it's not even bigger... Can I trust you?

TBC: DANIELSON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Declan Hunter

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Declan Hunter
Championship:
Finisher: Invicta

PostSubject: Re: The Common Effect   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:44 am

Danielson looks at Ryland for a moment, then smiles.

::: The Commonman :::
= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Of course you can trust me. If theres one thing more important to me than in-ring competition, it's showing honor and respect for your fellow competitors. I believe that's this business is all about.

Ryland nods as the crowd pop loudly. Danielson adjusts the Championship belt on his shoulder and continues to speak.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Archer, I have a lot of respect for you and where you've come from. You've impressed me with The Ryland Effect Challenge, not many wrestling maneuvers can keep a man down for a full ten count, but yours seems to get the job done every time. I'll have to take your challenge sometime in the future by the way. But in all seriousness, you've only competed in one match since your EWE debut, and that was an over the top rope battle royal. I've yet to see any actual wrestling come from you, but like I said on my XPlosion debut, your mentor, Lance Storm is one of my biggest influences. He's an amazing competitor, and if you're anything like him in the ring, then we're pretty much guaranteed to win this match tonight. So I'll ignore that little 'overstatement' remark you made earlier. Speaking of mentors, one of our opponents tonight is someone who I have the utmost respect for: The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels.

The crowd erupt into cheers at the mention of HBK. Danielson stares Ryland in the face.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Shawn personally trained me, and I've been waiting to compete against him for a long time. I promised him that we would have a match somewhere down the line, and now that we're both here in the EWE, I have my chance. So Archer, I'd like some time in the ring tonight to test myself against Shawn. I'd like to see just how much better I've gotten since he took me under his wing... I'd like to see if I can beat him.

The crowd cheer loudly as Danielson continues.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
And his partner, Chris Jericho, he's one of the best technical wrestlers in the world, one of the greatest all-rounders ever to enter the professional wrestling industry, a multiple time champion in pretty much every promotion he's worked for... But so am I.

Danielson smiles at Archer.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
So, like you said, when the time comes for the Money in the Bank match, it's every man for himself, and that's where I'll prove to you that I am one of the best technical wrestlers in the world. But Archer, you can count on me tonight, because we're not only going to win, we're going to steal the show.

Danielson extends his hand for a handshake.

TBC: Archer Ryland

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archer Ryland

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Archer Ryland
Championship: None
Finisher: The Ryland Effect

PostSubject: Re: The Common Effect   Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:01 am

Archer Ryland puts on his shades, and nods, smiling...

= ARCHER RYLAND =
You can bet your ass we will.

They shake hands...

= ARCHER RYLAND =
Let's do this.

They start walking away as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Common Effect   

Back to top Go down

The Common Effect
Page 1 of 1