Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Inside the Mind... of the Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Inside the Mind... of the Champion   Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:59 pm

[At an undisclosed location, The scenery is dark... as we see the Rated R Superstar sitting on a chair. Now here he sits, wearing a black short sleeved shirt, with black shades covering his eyes, although he was in a dark room. Edge rubbed his head, not looking directly into the camera’s at this point. Time was elapsing, and silence had came to the room. It was so dark at this point, that all we could see was Edge. No clues brought as to where the
Rated R Superstar was at this point.... But he begins to speak....]

The Rated "R" Superstar
[ EDGE ]

“Rated R... What exactly is the meaning of being Rated R ?... There are people all over the world who try to imitate what Rated R really
is, but time and time again, they fail. There is one person on the face of this earth, and only one person who could ever be considered as being Rated R... and that person, is none other, than me. Do you know why? Because it’s not only for the many years that I’ve been Rated R, oh no... it’s been going on for a hell of a lot longer than that... I’ve been Rated R since the day I took my first breath on this earth... Rules has never been something that I’ve followed... And there is one thing, that signifies me, being Rated R... Do you know what that is? Do you know what that one thing is that signifies being Rated R?”

[Edge passes his hand over his chin before he looks up at the camera’s before once again speaking up towards them.]

The Rated "R" Superstar
[ EDGE ]

“The one thing that signifies me being Rated R, is being a Legendary champion... And I will proved that tonight... Every word that comes out of my mouth will come true, and every word that I will continue saying will be exactly that... the truth. Anyone who doubts me from this day forward, is making a huge... And I mean a huge mistake. Do you know why? I’ll tell you why, it’s because the Rated R Superstar always knows what he is talking about, and when I say I’m going to do something, I’m going to do it... And I know what you people are thinking right now, and that is that if being Rated R means holding the Legends Championship, what does that mean for the other champions that have held this championship?

[Edge clears his throat before continuing]

The Rated "R" Superstar
[ EDGE ]

“I’ll tell you... There’s a difference between being Rated R... and being a second rate champion. If we go down the line of champions, there’s nobody who’s done what I’ve done in my short amount of time here in EWE... There’s nobody that has took things this far... Nobody that have took things to the next level like I have in EWE. Triple H? He did nothing as a champion, and I mean nothing... Randy Orton... Who? Exactly... Chris Jericho?... One word comes to mind... A Loser. But that’s besides the point... The fact is plain and simple, and that is that nobody has done what I have done so far. I'm a man who has no limits... A man... who does it all for one thing, and one thing only... and that is... To possess the Legends Championship.”

[Edge clears his throat as he looks straight into the camera at this point, with a smirk on his face.]

The Rated "R" Superstar
[ EDGE ]

“And now we ask ourselves... Really, what is the definition is a champion? What does it take to become a worthy champion? A champion who doesn’t hold back... A champion who will do whatever it is that he needs to do to hold onto the gold, and not let it go... To keep the championship at any expense... What does it take to be that kind of champion? I’ll tell you what it takes... To be a worthy champion, it takes strength... It takes smarts... And it definitely takes a correct mind set... And when we think about it, the Rated R Superstar definitely matches up to all those qualities. As for the current Legends Champion, JBL, I'm really not so sure, he is old news... And he will never be able to defeat the Rated R Superstar... If anybody knows how to be a champion... It’s me... So when I face JBL tonight... you will suffer the same fate as the others victims of the Rated R Superstar... And that is that you will fall at the feet of the Rated R Superstar... Why is that you may be asking yourselves? It’s because I am... a CHAMPION!”

[Edge lowers his head once again. He removes his shades for a moment before he throws them aside. His face is covered by the shadows. Passing his
hand through his hair, he proceeds to pull at it a little. He then passes his hand over his face for a moment before raising his head up. Edge has a sly grin on his face. Edge clears his throat as he looks up to the camera, rubbing his chin as he would then speak up once again towards the camera’s for this final time.]

The Rated "R" Superstar
[ EDGE ]

"I..AM.. A.. RATED.. R.. CHAMPION!”

[With that, the scene comes to a close on the face of the Rated R Superstar asstarts to laugh as the scene fades out]
Back to top Go down

Inside the Mind... of the Champion
Page 1 of 1