Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

if you were wwe's head writer...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Anderson

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Mr. Anderson
Championship: None
Finisher: Mic Check

if you were wwe's head writer... Empty
PostSubject: if you were wwe's head writer...   if you were wwe's head writer... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 pm

forget what happened on raw... night of champions has just come to a close and its your job to book all the shows up to including the ppv... what storylines would you develope leading up to your hell in a cell card...
post a card to Smile i'll do mine soon
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Re: if you were wwe's head writer...   if you were wwe's head writer... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Alberto Del Rio vs Christian - Fill In

Teddeh vs R-Truth - Street Fight

Alex Riley vs Daniel Bryan - US Title match

Chris Masters vs Matt Hardy for the IC title - Triple Threat Match after Matt turned heel and beat the hell out of Dolph for the IC title. Masters beat MVP for the number one contendership

John Cena vs Wade Barrett the match that is actually happening - HIAC

CM Punk vs Joey Mercury - Singles Match
Joey Mercury turns face on Punk after the two are the remaining members of SES and Mercury had returned (if he wasn't injured)

McIntyre & Rhodes vs Heath Slater & Michael Tarver choice of the GM for the Tag titles - Tag Team Match

Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho vs John Morrison vs Sheamus for the WWE Title - HIAC

Kane vs Undertaker - HIAC for the World title

I believe the best part of my card is NO DIVAS MATCHES! HOORAY
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Mr. Anderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: if you were wwe's head writer...   if you were wwe's head writer... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Randy Orton Def. Edge WWE Title (Hell in a Cell) ( The Miz cashes on Orton after Edge wins Title.... )
Christian Def. Daniel Bryanson U.S Title
Dolph Ziggler Def. Big Show I.C Title
Kane Def. Straight Edge Society World Heavyweight Title ( if SES win CM PUNK becomes champ ) (Hell in a Cell)
Sheamus Def. John Morrison
The Undertaker Def. John Cena ( hell in a cell )... in which Cena would be injured hopefully Smile giving him time to re-invent his character

I would then air paul london owning matt hardys youtube videos instead of a re-cap of the night to kill his carear before he goes to tna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if you were wwe's head writer...   if you were wwe's head writer... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto DEEELLLLL RRRIIIOOOOO vs Kofi Kingston in a HIAC match (Del Rio leaves mid match, Kofi pwns Ziggles, Del Rio sneak attacks Kingston after about 20 minutes of disappearing and drinking Pepsi and shizz)

Daniel Bryan vs Miz for US Championship (Bryan wins when Alex Riley accidently hits the Miz)

Layla vs Michelle McCool for Divas Championship (IDGAF who wins)

Cody Rhodes and Macintosh vs Teh Hartz Dinostee vs Matt Hardy for the Tag Belts (Matt Hardy wins for the sake of being Matt Hardy.)

HIAC Heavyweight Champ match between Kane and Takah (Taker chokeslams Kane off the cell for the win)

HIAC WWE Championship between heel John Cena, Lobstah Head, Chris Jericho, and RKO. Jericho wins and starts tears of joy until Miz comes out and uses MITB. Jericho pwns him in teh face and wins.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Messiah

Psycho Messiah

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Psycho Messiah
Championship:
Finisher: Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: if you were wwe's head writer...   if you were wwe's head writer... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:58 am

Submission Match Christian vs Del Rio- Del Rio

Punk vs Gallows- Punk with the GTS

Divas Title Layla vs McCool- Layla but McCool goes ape shit afterwards and destroys Layla

U.S. Title Bryan vs Miz vs Alex Riley- Bryan wins when Riley hits his finisher on Miz and Bryan pushes Riley out and Bryan makes Miz tap again.

Tag Championship Rhodes and Mcintyre vs Hart Dynasty- Champs retain

Cena vs Barrett- Cena with the submission victory

Orton vs Sheamus- Orton wins. Miz cashes in MITB but Jericho runs down and hits the codebreaker on Miz thus Orton retains again.

Kane vs Taker- Taker gets the win
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Re: if you were wwe's head writer...   if you were wwe's head writer... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Mr. Anderson wrote:
Randy Orton Def. Edge WWE Title (Hell in a Cell) ( The Miz cashes on Orton after Edge wins Title.... )
Christian Def. Daniel Bryanson U.S Title
Dolph Ziggler Def. Big Show I.C Title
Kane Def. Straight Edge Society World Heavyweight Title ( if SES win CM PUNK becomes champ ) (Hell in a Cell)
Sheamus Def. John Morrison
The Undertaker Def. John Cena ( hell in a cell )... in which Cena would be injured hopefully Smile giving him time to re-invent his character

I would then air paul london owning matt hardys youtube videos instead of a re-cap of the night to kill his carear before he goes to tna

Paul London didn't own Matt, he insulted him, and GOT owned..
That's what you get from doing drunk youtube videos.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Mr. Anderson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: if you were wwe's head writer...   if you were wwe's head writer... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Matt Hardy owns himself by posting youtube videos to be honest.... lets not get onto this matt hardy thing again.. as i seem to be the only one on here that thinks he shucks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you were wwe's head writer...   if you were wwe's head writer... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if you were wwe's head writer...
Page 1 of 1