Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion XIII

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion XIII Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion XIII   XPlosion XIII I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:53 am

Fireworks blow up! It's XPlosion time! A new theme song debuts, With The Fire blasts the PA System and the crowd is going wild! The cameras move, showing the capacity crowd in Sakhir. The camera stops to show a sign saying "Orton Hears A Boo".

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone to another edition of Saturday Night XPlosion!

The camera then moves to the announcing table, showing broadcast partners, Matt Striker and Michael Cole.

Matt Striker: And is there gonna be excitement tonight?... What a show we have, Pay-Per-View material, including the first ever Money In The Bank match in Extreme Wrestling Empire, get ready for mad action!

Michael Cole: And we're starting the show with some Mixed Tag Team Actio...

Voices hits the Public Announcement System interrupting Michael Cole.

Matt Striker: Vintage Orton, huh?

Randy Orton and Big Show come out together, as the rest of Team Edge are absent. Both men hurry down the ramp and get into the ring, as Randy grabs a microphone. The Big Show leans on the ropes, and looks at Randy. The crowd boo, but faint "RKO" chants can be heard.

Randy Orton
I felt compelled to come out here tonight... To talk about certain issues, past, present and future. See, as the former co-owner of this company, I DEMAND respect. See, I liked the opportunity given to me for that Money in the Bank briefcase. But it was stolen from me... TRIPLE H as my partner? EVERYONE knows I can not co-exist with him. And now, I have been screwed out of yet ANOTHER shot at my title. I demand to be put into..Me and Show DEMAND to be put into the match. You hear me, Jericho? We are NOT getting out of this ring until we get put into the main event, and NO ONE can make us leave this ring!

Crowd boos as Orton stares at the stage area. Randy Orton and The Big Show pace around the ring a little bit, the silence is broken as we hear Chris Jericho's theme's countdown hit the PA System, the crowd goes wild, as it reaches one, it stops. Coming Home hits and the crowd boos, The Rated R Superstar comes out wearing jeans, a black shirt, shades and a Rated R Superstar trademark skull cap. Edge walks down the ramp and runs as he gets to the end of it, sliding into the ring. He gets up and stares Randy in the eye, then grins, and is thrown a mic.

Edge
Randy, Randy, Randy, where's your fucking mind?! We have one of the biggest matches we ever had here and you want to be in the Main Event, so you can look good on a Ladder Match? What's up with you? I don't understand we're supposed to be teammates, Ted is in that match, Ted will win that match, you had the chance to, and you didn't get the victory, and so did I! You don't see me complain! We are too good for the World Wrestling Championship... It's not special, that title is just a little something of what we can get! You beat Jericho in Homecoming's Main Event, I'm a former International Champion... Who the fuck cares about the Money In The Bank Match?

Randy Orton looks somewhat disappointed as he lifts the microphone.

Randy Orton
Who cares, Edge? WHO CARES? I care!

He points to The Big Show.

Randy Orton
He cares!

He turns his attention back to Edge.

Randy Orton
But you know who DOESN'T care?

There is a short silence.

Randy Orton
YOU don't care. You don't care about Money in the Bank, you don't care about titles, you don't care about anything. We're sitting back letting everyone take over... You don't care about the World Championship? I do. I also care about MY Legend's belt.

After Orton is finished ranting, the crowd takes the opportunity to boo.

Randy Orton
Have you seen our match? Me and you against... The Kings of Sexy... The very two men that screwed us over: Chris Jericho and John Morrison. Would you rather beat them and come out with nothing or... Rated RKO vs... Cody and Ted?

Randy Orton stares at Edge, waiting for an answer. After some seconds, Edge breaks the silence.

Edge
Why the hell would I want to face Cody and Ted? Why the fuck do you think I need Tag Team Titles? You wanna know why I don't want to be in the Money In The Bank match?! Because I don't want just one title, I want them all, on Rated Legacy! I don't want gold to be bouncing around on Rated Legacy, from Cody and Ted, to me and you, then Cody and Ted, then me and you again, NO! I don't want to make Rated Legacy look like D-X was on Genesis! I focus on one goal at a time, I'm not thinking about Money In The Bank matches, I'm thinking about Team Edge vs Team Christian that's all that matters to me right now! And that's all that should matter to you! You just don't care anymore, you're blinded by gold, well, I was born to wear gold! I am the Rated R...Superstar!...

Edge takes off his shades and stares Orton in the eye.

Edge
Now Randy, tell me! Do you even give a fuck about Rated Legacy!? You look like you just want yourself to rise to the top but you can't do it without our help, is that what you think will happen? Answer me!!!

Edge's expression is filled with rage and anger as he waits for Randy to speak. Randy stares at Edge intensely as he lifts the microphone to speak.

Randy Orton
You know, Edge... You DID change my mind. I still want a different match though. You know what it is?

There is a short silence.

Randy Orton
Randy Orton... VERSUS, not and... Edge in a CAGE MATCH! TONIGHT!

Everyone looks in shock as Randy and Edge stare at each other.

Randy Orton
The winner gets captain at Apocalypse against Team Christian. And the loser is the official leader of Rated Legacy! What do you think about that, EDGE?

Everyone waits for Edge's reaction, and he utters without hesistation...

Edge
You know what, Randy? I ACCEPT!

They both intensely stare each other in the eye and the crowd is going nuts, Randy then rolls out of the ring and walks backwards up the ramp, Edge stares at him with a different look in his eyes somewhat filled with intensity, and respect.

Michael Cole: OH MY! Did you hear that, Matt?!

Voices hits again and Orton stops at the stage area then points at Edge, who is still in the ring with Big Show. The camera fades black.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, What If hits the PA System and Beth Phoenix walks out along with Drew McIntyre, they stop to stare at the crowd and the outdoor arena, then start walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is a Mixed Tag Team match, and it is for the Diva Title Mixed Tournament! Introducing first, from Buffalo, New York, The Glamazon!...BETH...PHOENIX... Along with her partner, from Ayr, Scotland, THE NEXT BIG THING, DREW..MCINTYRE!!!

Drew and Beth walk up the steel steps, Phoenix walks on the apron and climbs the turnbuckle, then does her taunt, at the same time, Drew enters the ring to do his own signature ring-in taunt, he then takes off his coat as he waits for their opponents. The Game blasts the PA System and the crowd goes wild! Triple H walks out, as the lights go darker, along with his partner, The Long Legged Beauty, Stacy Keibler. They start walking down the ramp as the crowd cheers them on.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, first, from Baltimore, Maryland...STACY KEIBLER.... And from Greenwich, Connecticut, THE GAME, TRRRRIPLEE.... H!!!!

Stacy enters the ring in a sexy and seductive way, as Triple H stays on the apron, he takes a gulp of his water and throws the water bottle away, he then does his signature taunt as he spits the water into the air, then at the camera. The crowd is going wild as the lights go back to normal, Triple H turns around to enter the ring, BIG BOOT BY MCINTYRE!!! The bell rings and the Divas go to their corners. Keibler seems worried, McIntyre rushes out of the ring and mounts Triple H, then punches him repeatedly, over and over and over again, as the ref starts counting.

1...2...3...Drew stops.

4...McIntyre gets HHH up and rolls him into the ring, he then enters the ring himself. Drew stomps The Game's chest and pins him.

1...2..Kickout.

Matt Striker: The Sinister Scotsman, looking to finish things soon.

Drew gets up and lifts Triple H to his feet, Irish Whip, HHH hits the Knee Facebuster on the rebound!! The King of Kings rests on the ropes for a bit as McIntyre gets up, he runs, Running High Knee! Triple H tags in Stacy Keibler, and Beth Phoenix also enters the ring, they charge at each other and Beth overpowers Stacy, Phoenix gets her up, Irish Whip, Keibler bounces back, Military Press from Phoenix, she holds Stacy in the air, Military Press Drop!!! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Beth gets Stacy up, Irish Whip, Back Body Drop! Stacy gets up with the aid from the ropes. Beth charges with a Clothesline, Keibler ducks, turns around as Beth also does. SPIN KICK!! PIN!! Drew McIntyre enters the ring and walks over to the divas quickly.

Triple H enters and charges at McIntyre before he stops the pin, BIG BOOT, HHH FALLS ON TOP OF STACY AND BETH! THE BELL RINGS!

Matt Striker: Wow, great idea from McIntyre, he just got Triple H disqualified!

Michael Cole: Vintage McIntyre!

What If hits and Drew McIntyre taunts with Beth Phoenix, they leave the ring, walking backwards up the ramp, then leave to backstage, as Triple H and Stacy argue in the ring. A promo airs on the Titantron, we see Zack Ryder and Todd Grisham, the crowd can be heard booing, some cheering. They are sitting in a somewhat dark room. Ryder is wearing his trademark Zacket.

Todd Grisham: Welcome ladies and... Bro's...to the show that's taking the EWE by storm, Zack Ryder's Promo Show. Here's your host Zack Ryder...

Zack Ryder
Bro you seem to be in a better mood today, did someone get lucky last night maybe?

Todd Grisham: No Zack I'm in such a great mood today because the EWE gave me a huge raise to deal with you and this show when I was very close to quiting...

Zack Ryder
So you didn't get lucky?

Todd Grisham: Zack lets just start the show.

Todd reaches into a bag to bring out a few papers.

Todd Grisham: Zack, Tom Jones asks how did you get a girl as hot as Katie Lea?

Zack Ryder
First off you have to impress her bro. Like me beating to other men to get into the Money In The Bank Match.

Todd Grisham: But Zack you didn't beat two men by yourself you had a partner. Don't you remember Dolph was your partner?

Zack Ryder
C'mon bro, I would have been better off with my sixty year old grandma as my partner... As I was saying step 2, smell good, and the only way to smell your best is with the Zack Ryder Body Spray WOO!. Step 3, look cool and nothing says cool this Winter Season than a Zacket. Step 4, get her in the mood. Nothing gets the girls out of their pants faster than me singing Jingle Bells from my Christmas CD A Very Zacky Christmas. The final step is her lady problems...when she does have, you go to the store to buy her tampons. Get the tampons made by me Zack Ryder. Get your Zampons!.. Today because there's nothing like a Zampon to get to your girl's heart!

Todd Grisham: Zack this has gone too far, Zampons?!... That brings us to the next question Zack why do you sell so much stuff?

Zack Ryder
Simple I like money and I want to make money. Everyone loves me so I put my name on it and wear my own product so everyone else wants it to be like me.

Todd Grisham: OK, Colin McLean asks Zack what do you think about the Money In The Bank Match?

Zack Ryder
I like my chances as I'll be facing losers. Kurt Angle, the best in the biz'. Kurt was good when I was like 14 his time is over he is just an old dog and in the Money In The Bank I'll put him down. Shelton Benjamin he's that black guy that tries to be white isn't he? Shelton sorry to say but you are not a concern and it will be as like you are not even in the match bro. Dolph Ziggler the man I tagged with to get into the match. Dolph is good but I have very little respect for him, and when we face each other and I'm about to hit the Zack Attack on him, he'll be begging for mercy, he will know Zack Ryder can't be stopped. Ted DiBiase your daddy may have a lot of money but after the Main Event you will walk away a beaten BROKE man. Elijah Dinero, first, you're the leader of the New Breed, and then you become a Street Pope but one thing is the same they are both lame bro. So at Money In The Bank I will beat every man to the point where I climb that ladder get the the prize, and look down upon all you losers. Woo Woo Woo! YOU KNOW IT!

Zack walks away from the camera view.

Todd Grisham: Ok that's all the time we have here today make sure to join us next week where the promo show will take place inside the ring, live, so don't miss it.

The camera fades out as we cut to commercials.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The scene fades in Drew McIntyre walking down the hallway, in the camera's direction, wearing only his wrestling attire and his coat. He then passes by a little bar in the arena where The Miz and Kurt Angle are having coffee and talking. Drew then stops after passing by and looks back confusedly, The Miz is back in EWE? McIntyre hesitates, he raises an eyebrow, deliberating and he walks back in Golden Ambition's direction.

Drew McIntyre
Oh look who is back in business, The Miz... Miz, you're one of the only people in EWE I truly respect, you, just like me, are the future of this business, it's a shame that I didn't have the chance to go for a title yet... Kurt, nice to meet you... Good luck tonight, I'll be rooting for you...

The Miz and Kurt Angle stare at McIntyre before Miz starts talking.

The Miz looks at McIntyre carefully, he of course remembered a bit of him from there WWE days. He listened to everything McIntyre had to say, as he concludes his statement. The Miz takes a sip from his coffee mug before placing it down and replying.

The Miz
Well, it's nice to hear that another person feels the same way that Kurt and I do. You know Drew, you've got great potential, and you're going to go far in this business. But, I'm a little confused as to why you ditched the WWE to come here. I mean didn't you have the management wrapped around your finger? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the "almighty" Vince McMahon proclaim that you were going to be a future world champion in his company? I'll tell you one thing, you've got a ton of guts ditching the WWE and coming here to EWE. I'm not too sure if I would have done the same thing, had I received such a high phrase from old man Vince.

Kurt puts a pack of sugar in his fresh cup of coffee and stirs it as he looks at them both with a confused look.

Kurt Angle
World Champ? WWE Champion? I wouldn't go that high with your career that far in your WWE career, that's a huge feat to accomplishment to acheive. But I've done it countless times in that company but its not WWE anymore and you don't have EWE management wrapped around your finger so I would put your World title hopes on hold right now and focus on your career here before you drop the ball too many times. Miz is right you do have a little talent but come on you lose to the freak Goldust and then you lost last week, today you had to recur to DQ Triple H to win! But anyways...

Kurt takes a sip of his coffee and quickly burns his lip as he places the cup back on the counter and continues.

Kurt Angle
Thanks for wishing me luck but I don't need any luck tonight, that's why me and Miz are relaxing because he has a Freak to deal with and I got to beat five people most of them are Mid Carders. So we don't really need to train hard this week. But you in the other hand need to be in the ring getting ready for your match tonight. Because my advice to you is you got to get a win tonight because you had a embarrasing lost to Goldust then you lost last week. You can't trust on winning by DQ so many times if you're looking for titles.

McIntyre chuckles and nods his head negatively in disgust, he then pokes his finger into Angle's chest, slightly pushing him back.

Drew McIntyre
Mind...Your own... Business. At least I beat Goldust once, he didn't knock ME out...

The Miz can't help but chuckle, but he stops as Kurt stares at him.

Drew McIntyre
You see, you have won the World Heavyweight Title lots of times, good for you, you won it what, three, four times? In ten years?! How do you think you're so great, when you cannot even hold a title and keep it? Hey, don't misunderstand, I have respect for you, and I don't care if you lose or win tonight, I will always respect you, just mind your own business next time! Anyway, Miz... You want to know why I ditched WWE for EWE? Because WWE was full of has-beens and it was no place for me, when all of the future stars like Dolph Ziggler, Ted DiBiase, Jack Swagger, The Miz, and of course, myself, belong to the EWE roster. No offense, but it is just a matter of time until people like us, surpass...people like you, Kurt, in this business, and the time is running out, the clock is ticking, Kurt... The party must be over... And Miz, I hope you beat the hell out of that... thing...your friend here couldn't...

The Miz senses the tension between the two men so he gets up and stands in between them. He looks at both men and speaks.

The Miz
Cut it out both of you! Listen, the three of us have the making of greatness we have the potential to completely take over EWE.

The Miz looks at McIntyre as he hisses a little, probably disagreeing about the potential part of Angle. The Miz rolls his eyes and continues to speak.

The Miz
We've got the perfect mix of wrestling skill between the three of us. Now I know that Goldust has beaten the two of you on seperate occasions...but let's face it. His victory was a damn fluke! His whole career here on EWE has been a fluke and I'm going to prove that tonight when I expose him for the fraud that he truly is.

He now looks solely at Angle.

The Miz
Listen Kurt...I know you don't have much high phrase for Drew over here and vice versa. But, everyone has a losing streak every now and then...I know this is going to be sound like a shock, coming from a relentless person like myself. But, we've got to be patient with all of this. We're not going to dominate this company all in one day, we've got to set short term goals, and build from there.

The Miz looks at McIntyre and Angle, hoping that he had eased the tension a little bit between them. A crew member approaches them and tells The Miz that it's match time, he leaves as Kurt and Drew stare each other in the eye and the scene fades out, as we go back to ringside. Goldust is already in the ring as he waits for The Miz to enter. After a bit, Reality blasts the PA System and The Miz comes out, the crowd boo's. He does his signature stage taunt, and then starts walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen this match is scheduled for one fall! In the ring, from Hollywood, California...GOLD..UST!!!... And on his way to the ring, his opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio... Making his in-ring return...THE MIZ!!

Miz does his signature in ring. Then stops to stare at Goldust in the eye. The bell rings.

Michael Cole: The last time we saw this guy he was losing the World Title to Kane... By the way, where's Kane been since last week??

Matt Striker: Far away, I hope...

Goldust charges at Miz, who ducks, The Bizarre One turns around to get punched repeatedly by The Chick Magnet. Miz grabs Goldust, Sitout Shoulder Jawbreaker! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Miz gets Goldust on his feet, Irish Whip, he leans forward for a Back Body Drop, but Goldust drops down to hit his signature Uppercut! Goldust gets up as Miz is holding his face and turns around... DDT by Goldust! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Goldust taunts after getting up then waits for The Miz. Toe Kick, Front Facelock, he's going for the Final Cut... But The Demon of Desire manages to struggle out of it and gets on Goldust's back, The Prince of Perversion turns around, Toe Kick, Miz runs to the ropes and bounces back, Knee Trembler...REALITY CHECK!

Matt Striker: And he hits it! Ain't no stopping The Miz!

The Miz covers Goldust.

1...2...Miz lifts Goldust's hand!!

The Miz gets up and gets The Bizarre One on his feet, Half Nelson...SKULL CRUSHING FINALE!!!! PIN!

1...2...3!

Reality hits the PA System as The Miz taunts. Kurt Angle walks down the ramp and slides into the ring, he gets up Goldust and the music stops, ANGLE SLAM!!! Goldust rolls out of the ring, Angle and Miz taunt together, they are thrown two mic's.

Michael Cole: Miz just beat a man both Kurt Angle and Drew McIntyre weren't able to!

The Miz and Kurt Angle stop in the middle of the ring and then The Olympic Gold Medalist starts speaking.

Kurt Angle
Wow what a night last night in Toyko Japan. I mean they know how to biuld night clubs and the women oh my God..

Miz tries not to laugh, Kurt sees Miz and smiles a little bit.

Kurt Angle
Shut up, I wanna forget about that moment last night. I was wasted. But anyways now we are in Sakhir, Bahrain at some circit here. I don't know even know why we are wrestling here but anyways I want to get down to business. You guys probably don't have cable or internet here in BFE but me and Miz are joining forces to dominate the EWE. We are looking to build the best group, so yes we are looking for just two more talented wreslters so if you feel like you could be a good asset to this group feel free to get touch with us and we'll see. Ok back to business. I won my tag match against HHH and Randy. And once again Shelton had to try to steal the show by "saving" me. Let me make one thing perfectly clear, I didn't need your help. You should have stayed on the apron but NOOOOOO. So after I won the match I had to send you a message by making you tap out as quickly as I slapped it on. You were screaming in agony!

Miz starts mocking Shelton as they both start laughing and Kurt continues.

Kurt Angle
So after tonight when you see me reach and grab that breifcase and claim victory your more than welcomes to join me and Miz. But on to tonight I got a Money In The Bank match against five other wrestlers that most of them don't even deserve to be in the match.And Miz made a great point, I shouldn't even had to earn my shot in this match. Hell I shouldn't even be in this match I should be #1 contender for any title I want but ill play along with this and "earn" my title shot. Take a look at some these wrestlers in this match. Zack Ryder is more focused on selling things jackets to tampons, he's desperate for money just because he gets paid lower than any other wrestlers and can't buy a main event match. Dolph Ziggler carried you through that tag match. But you will need more than your sleezy slogans to become Mr Money In the Bank. The closest thing you will get to being Mr Money in the Bank is coming up with a gay slogan and start selling your own.

Kurt paces around the ring a little bit as he continues...

Kurt Angle
Now Dolph you have some talent, of course not nearly much as me but you will get there but in time take this time and admire talent tonight as you see me take care of business. But you wanna know who has real talent besides me in this match...his name is Elijah Dinero. That's a wrestler who has real talent and is the 2nd best wrestler in this match. But even he isn't on my level either even tho I don't know you that well I've been slightly impressed with your matches but you haven't stepped into the ring with some 1 with half the talent of a Olympic Gold medalist. Now you guys wonder why I'm not gna talk about Ted DiBiase, you wanna know why? Because Rated Legacy is a joke. Goldust should replace Ted DiBiase. Speaking of Goldust ill let my man Miz tell you a bit about that since that's the freak Miz is going to dominate.

He pauses and, as Miz lifts the mic to his mouth the crowd begins to boo even louder, and start a "You Suck" chant directed to the both of them. Miz just smirks and shakes his head as he puts the microphone to his mouth and speaks.

The Miz
In case you've all forgotten actually who I am since I've been away from the ring for an awfully long time...allow me to remind you all that I am...

Altogether, the crowd screams in unison, "AWFUL!!!". The Miz chuckles a little as he speaks again

The Miz
Wow...you people sure are clueless. I was just going to re-introduce myself to you nimrods. So again...I am The Miz! And damn things have changed around here a whole lot since I've been gone. New alliances formed...a slight change in the head office. But, one thing remains constant...and that is my awesomeness...

The crowd boos again, as the Miz smirks.

The Miz
Now the topic of that freak Goldust can wait, I wanted to elaborate more on what Kurt was alluding to earlier. I can confirm that Kurt and I have formed a partnership to whittle down the rest of the competition. It shouldn't be that hard to be honest with you since Kurt is a wrestling machine, and I'm the next big thing here on Xplosion! Together...we make...the Golden Ambition! This team will succeed simply because I don't have to worry about carrying dead weight like I had to do with my previous partnerships. This man, Kurt Angle, won his country an Olympic Gold Medal with a broken freakin' neck. This man has made a living of snapping people’s ankle in two and this man WILL be leaving here tonight with the distinction of Mr. Money in the Bank and there’s not a damn thing anyone in this arena can do about it.

The Miz lowers his hand and adjusts his hat as he continues to speak...

The Miz
You people sure are lucky, because tonight marks the return of the most awesome superstar to step foot into the squared circle. Yes that's right I, The Miz will be returning to in ring action right here against that loony lackey Goldust. Now let me tell you a little something about this freak...you has always been a little "odd". From his ridiculous face paint, to that stupid wig he wears every time he enters the ring...it makes me sick! Once I smash his face onto the mat, he's going to think about calling it a career. Because let's face it...he's a washed up has-been who should have hung up his wrestling boots a long time ago. So, I'm pretty much going to wrap this up since you idiots don't have any respect for Kurt and I.

The fans finally cheer, as they here that The Miz and Kurt Angle as finally going to vacate the ring...

The Miz
Tonight, will mark a changing of the guard here on Xplosion. This will be a night that NO ONE will forget and that is because Kurt and I are going to steal the show...also because...we're the Golden Ambition...and I'm…um…I mean we’re…AWESOME!

The Miz drops the microphone and raises his hands up in the air and looks skywards while Angle goes over to the turnbuckle and climbs it while sticking his index fingers up in the air and mouthing the words “Woo” to the crowd. The crowd boos as the scene fades to black...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The scene fades showing the EWE ring showing none other than Brock Lesnar. Brock is wearing some black windbreakers and a black Lesnar logo on the front. he already hyas a mic in his hand as the crowd erupts in cheers showing their support for Lesnar. Brock paces back and fourth for a bit letting the crowd sink in just a bit before speaking.

Brock Lesnar
I'M BACK!!!!!!!

The crowd is screaming "LESNAR! LESNAR! LESNAR!"

Brock Lesnar
I'm back in wrestling not EWE if that was your thought. Yeah I know you guys are wondering why Brock why? You guys wanted me to win the UFC Heavyweight Title. But the relationship with me and Dana White went sour when he refused me to be a coach on the Ultimate fighter heavyweights. Then after that i was going to be forced to fight the winner of the show in about 3 months. Now I thought i was in line for the title but that wasn't the case so i decided to leave and he made this big rumor that i had mono which I don't have. Well two weeks ago I was in Japan trying to get a shot back in this Japanese wrestling company when i saw a sign that a had EWE on it and it was in town so i decided to watch it of course not in the arena but at a hotel.

Brock starts pacing again before continuing.

Brock Lesnar
And to be honest I was sorta impressed in the roster that they had. besides the Disciples and Legacy it was pretty good. But this company needed one thing. The Next Big Thing!!!!. That's right The Next Big Thing Brock Lesnar is here and is going to cause havoc in this company. And I plan to...

Suddenly, Brock Lesnar is interrupted by What If, Drew McIntyre's theme song, as it blasts the Public Announcement System and Lesnar lowers the mic slowly and stares at the Titantron, and stage area, with a disappointed look on his face, the Sinister Scotsman walks out and the crowd goes wild with boos. McIntyre shows a grin as he stares down Lesnar and then the crowd.

Drew McIntyre
...Look who's back, another steroid abuser. Just what this company needed, first Batista, then Bobby Lashley, and now you... People who can't survive in this company without "juicing" themselves, people who lack talent and claim to be the... Next Big Thing?

Lesnar furiously taunts at McIntyre to come to the ring, Drew just stares him down from the stage area, he then starts walking down the ramp slowly and restarts speaking to the mic.

Drew McIntyre
I am the Next Big Thing here on Extreme Wrestling Empire, not you! I have the most potential in this business, and I'm only twenty four years old, you think I'm afraid of you? You don't intimidate me, Brock!

As he speaks, McIntyre walks up the steps and paces on the apron, then enters the ring, gets closer to Lesnar and stares him in the eye.

Drew McIntyre
...Brock Lesnar, the party...has just begun...

Brock Steps to Drew who now is nose to nose with Brock. Lesnar looks at Drew trying to intimidate McIntyre which doesnt work because he just stares right back at Brock. After a few tense moments Brock raises his mic slowly to his lips still within inches from Drew's face.

Brock Lesnar
First of all I'm not like those other bums I don't "juice" this is 100% natural. But to get to the point, How dare you call yourself The Next Big Thing. There is one little problem with that.

Just as McIntyre tries to ask whats the problem with that Brock immediately interrupts him.

Brock Lesnar
I'M THE NEXT BIG THING IN EWE!!!!!!!!!!

Brock gets a huge pop from the crowd who begins chanting Lesnar's name louder and louder with each moment that passes. Brock waits for the crowd to chill before continuing.

Brock Lesnar
Do I make myself clear??

Drew nods his head sarcastically and begins to turn his back to Brock which angers Brock. Lesnar grabs McIntyre shoulder and turns him back around. By then McIntyre has had enough, he pushes Brock, Lesnar steps back a few and smiles out of anger and pushes McIntyre even harder. Now they exhange blows back and fourth. All of a sudden Drew irish whips Brock, Lesnar coming off the ropes ducks McIntyre's clothesline and runs against the ropes and delivers a devastating shoulder charge to Drew knocking him to the ring. Brock smiles as he picks him up for the F-5, just as he is about to spin Drew around McIntyre escapes and quickly slides out of the ring and starts walking backwards down the ramp keeping his eye on Brock as Brock is standing at the edge of the ring placing his fingers together signaling that he was that close to finishing Drew. Lesnar then motions with his hand for Drew to come back in the ring but he simply denies the off by shaking his head as he pionts his finger to his head indicating that he outsmarted Lesnar. Then a promo airs on the Titantron, Todd Grisham standing with Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes.

Todd Grisham: Hello I am Todd Grisham, and today I am joined with the EWE World Tag Team Champions..Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes.

Todd turns away from the camera and faces Ted and Cody.

Todd Grisham: My first question is for you Ted....What are your thoughts on not only your Tag Team title defense tonight against The All American Americans..Americans, but that you are also in the Money In The Bank match for the number one contendership of the World Championship?

Todd puts the microphone in front of Ted.

Ted DiBiase
You see, for those who don't know...At EWE's next Pay Per View Apocalypse it is team Christian vs Team Edge, I am on Edge's team and The general manager and co general manager are both on Christian's team. It is obvious! That Jericho and John Morrison are making me have two matches tonight to not only lessen my chances of winning either match but to get inside my head if I loose my Tag Championship....

Ted takes a step closer to the camera.

Ted DiBiase
You see..By the end of tonight...I fully intend on walking away not only..with my Tag Team Championship but with the Money In The Bank Briefcase!

Ted calms down his breathing and steps back next to Cody.

Todd Grisham: Now my next question is for you Cody..What are your thoughts on Chris Jericho and John Morrison reuniting as the Kings Of Sexy?

Todd puts the microphone in front of Cody

Cody Rhodes
Tonight for Xplosion The "Kings of Sexy" are facing our stable mates, Rated RKO. The same two people that defeated them a month ago and put them both down! KoS may beat Edge and Randy Orton tonight. The fact is... I don't care. The only thing that matters are the facts at what has already happened. And that is me and Ted defeated KoS for our first Tag Team title reign. Me and Ted are the most dominant tag team the EWE has ever seen.

Cody looks at the camera

Cody Rhodes
This message is for all the tag teams in the back. We are always saying that we are the greatest tag team in the EWE but, we have all the facts to back it up. We defeated KoS....twice! We drove the dudleys right out of EWE! We even defeated our stable mates Edge and Randy. We have not faced all of you teams back there, like the Hart Dynesty and whoever the hell "Golden Ambition" is....Tonight in our match... we will make an example out The All American Americans, and show the rest of you in the back, to stay out of our way!

Ted grabs the microphone from Todd and puts it up to his face.

Ted DiBiase
It is only a matter of time...After we maintain our Tag Titles..after I win the MITB...and also with Randy Orton getting ever so close to the Legends Championship that he oh so deseves...That Rated Legacy.. controls the entire EWE.

Cody leans the microphone back to his mouth.

Cody Rhodes
And there is not a single thing..any of you...not Jericho, Morrison, Christian, Kane, Those pathetic Desciples..Not even The Rock..can do a single thing about it!

Cody throws the microphone back at Todd, and Ted and Cody walk out of view with there titles on their shoulders, with the camera following behind them. They turn a corner and are stopped by Kurt Angle. Kurt is shown with a black gym bag which has his wrestling gear in it. He is wearing just some street clothes. Ted and Cody seem frustrated seeing Kurt with a little bit of anxiousness not knowing what to expect. Kurt seemingly on his way to his locker room to get ready for his big match stops and looks at both of them.

Kurt Angle
Well if it isn't two members from the dysfunctional group Rated Legacy. I listened to your cute interview. In case you dont know who Golden Ambition is let me tell you. Your looking one of the members dead in the face.....ME!!! and my partner Miz. And believe me get used to the name because you will be hearing it a lot after the words "...and your winners are..."

Kurt Looks at Ted's Tag Title with a smile and taps the belt a few times with such force that it backs Ted up a bit but Dibiase quikly walks back up to Kurt.

Kurt Angle
And I suggest you shouldn't be worried about Money in The Bank match because if you get in my way its all bad new for you. And you shouldn't be worried about tonight's match, you shouldn't be worried about your tag team match...hell you shouldn't be worried about Team Edge vs Team Christian. No you should be focused on shining those belts up for me and Miz because we can't be having belts around our waist like they are now...

Just as Ted DiBiase was about to speak, Chris Jericho arrives, and the fans going wild can be heard as they make themselves be. Y2J is wearing an Armani suit and shades as he walks in between Ted DiBiase and Kurt Angle, he pushes them both away.

Chris Jericho
The tag team division, just who I needed to meet. Ted, about what you said, you think the world revolves around you don't you? You think that I gave you two matches to play mind games with you? What are you, ten? Fuck you!

DiBiase almost leaps as he charges at Jericho but Rhodes holds him back, Jericho then smirks and restarts talking.

Chris Jericho
Well, I have an announcement to make, regardless of whoever the Tag Team Champions are by next week, we will hold a brand new match. Next week, The All American Americans vs The Hart Dynasty vs ...Legacy vs Golden... Ambition vs Kings of Sexy, for the Tag Team Championship, in a Tag Team Scramble Match!!... It will work like a Scramble Match but Tag Team's enter instead of single competitors, whoever are the champions at the end of the twenty minute period, will be your new Tag Team Champions, good luck...

DiBiase, Rhodes and Angle seem shocked, Kurt then points at the title and smirks. Jericho leaves, we go back to ringside, where Matt Hardy and Shawn Michaels already stand in the ring, Matt is holding a garbage can full of foreign objects, he dumps them all in the ring as the bell rings. Shawn charges with a Sweet Chin Music, Hardy dodges it, ducking, he grabs a steel chair as Michaels turns around...CHAIR SHOT!

Michael Cole: What a way to start a match! What a chair shot!!!

Hardy throws the chair away and grabs a baseball bat, Shawn gets up only to get hit with it on his back, Michaels drops to his knees, screaming in pain while holding his back, ANOTHER HIT! Shawn dodges it, and rolls out of the ring to rest. Matt angrily taunts for him to get in the ring. He grabs the can and throws it at HBK, who also dodges it, Shawn starts walking backstage. Matt angrily, and surprisingly, gets hold of a steel pipe and leaves the ring, then follows the Heartbreak Kid, the cameraman follows them, Shawn passes through the curtain and hides, resting, Matt Hardy goes after him, SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!! PIN!!!

1...2.....KICKOUT!!!

Shawn grabs the pipe and tries to throw a hit at Matt, who rolls to the side, avoiding it, ZIG ZAG ON SHAWN MICHAELS!!!!! DOLPH ZIGGLER APPEARS! He slicks his hair back and waits for Matt to get up, and grabs the pipe, Hardy gets up, unnoticed. Dolph wraps the steel pipe around Matt Hardy's neck and jumps...ZIG ZAG!! PIN!

1...2...3!!

Matt Striker: DOLPH ZIGGLER IS THE NEW CHAMPION!?

The ref hands Dolph the Legends Title and Ziggler looks at it, then slicks his hair back again, he lifts the title belt close to the camera and shouts "IT'S MINE!!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back we see the locker room. Christian, Matt Hardy, John Morrison and Chris Jericho are playing Poker, while Goldust is fixing his wig close to a mirror. Matt Hardy is holding his neck in pain as he looks at the cards. Christian folds his cards...

Christian
Why don't you put that wig down and come join us?

Goldust turns around.

Goldust
I'm not a poker fan.

Chris Jericho pulls the pot money to his side of the table while Morrison and Hardy are cursing.

Goldust
Looks like you're not an expert yourself.

Matt Hardy yawns.

Matt Hardy
It's official, I lost all of my money to Chris.

Matt Hardy starts giving Chris Jericho a mean stare.

Chris Jericho
It's my money anyway, I am the one who signs your pay checks.

John Morrison
I'm broke as well.

Christian
It looks like I lost most of my money too, although I haven't been betting a lot.

Christian turns his head to the right to see John Morrison stealing his money.

John Morrison
Well, I guess that explains it.

Matt Hardy signals for everybody to gather around.

Matt Hardy
I want all of you guys to know that I will show one hundred percent for the team, come Apocalypse.

Everybody on the team started whispering some words.

Matt Hardy
And as you all know, me and Edge used to be friends when we started here. So if you guys don't mind, I want to be the one that knocks sense into him.

Christian puts his cards face down with his head down as well. He breathes in than out, and looks up at Matt.

Christian
If anybody is going to do anything to Edge...It's going to be me! I have a longer history with Edge than all of you combined. He claims he may have been the star in our match at Homecoming...but it was clear who it was...

Christian picks his cards back up and begins to look at them while still talking.

Christian
The reasons why I chose you four for my team is, not only because we are obviously the superior athletes in the company but, each and every one of us has some score to settle with a member of the opposite team. You all know my problem with Edge so it is obvious I am going after him...

Christian looks over at John Morrison first.

Christian
...John...Ted and Cody took you out some weeks ago not only causing you to miss two weeks of action...but they pretty much...embarrassed you. So you are obviously going to go after one of them

Christian looks over to Jericho.

Christian
Jericho...You as the GM created a marvelous PPV called Homecoming..and Randy Orton beat you at it. Don't get me wrong it was a spectacular match, the best of the night! But he beat at your ooown creation. So you are obviously going to want some revenge.

Christian looks at Goldust to address him.

Christian
Now Goldust... Ok you don't have any beef with anybody on Team Edge but every team has a minority on it, and since EWE has about four black people and all four of them don't like me...I went with the only gold guy here...Don't get me wrong your good..but your skin color put you at the front of the line.

Christian looks over at Matt last.

Christian
Matt...again you kinda have beef with Edge but not really. But anyway, what better way to assert your dominance and help us get the victory over Edge's team. And what better person to assert your dominance over than...The Big Show...And you brought the beer.

Matt looks shocked and shakes his head no.

Christian
What?...you thought one of us was going to go after him. You must be crazy to think we would like to risk getting our perfect faces bashed in by The Big Show!

Matt Hardy
B... But I have a girlfriend, and a life...sorta...

Everybody then looks at Goldust, who awkwardly feels like he's being left out in some way. Jericho lays his cards on the table, showing the aces of hearts and spades, he grins as he gets up and then starts talking.

Chris Jericho
Now, seriously, guys, they totally have the size advantage, and I hate to say, the intensity, but we have...

Jericho picks up the ace of hearts and shows it to the Team.

Chris Jericho
We have the heart, we have the guts, we have the will to give everything we have and come out on top, and that is what will happen at Apocalypse. We're not the faster, stronger on the roster, I mean, JoMo's fast, he's also dumb and cocky... That doesn't matter, look at Matt and I, we're in bad shap...

Morrison interrupts...

John Morrison
You're fat...

Chris Jericho
Shut up. We're in bad shape, Christian hasn't got quicker over the years and Goldust, he's been in the business for slightly more time than must of us, much more than you Johnny, you know what I mean... He's old. Johnny, you let your cockiness and you're ego get over you sometimes, I admit I also have that problem... But anyway, what we have, isn't more than what they have, but it's better and more important than every other thing, I mean, apart from Morrison and Goldy, how long have we worked together, and for how long have we been friends? A lot... We are practically a family in this business me and Christian...and.. Edge. He used to be a great friend of mine as he is Christian's brother and all... But his ego has gotten over him, and it is time, for US ALL, knock some damn sense into that guy...

After some seconds of silence, almost everybody agrees with Jericho until Matt speaks again.

Matt Hardy
God Chris, that was corny.

Chris Jericho looks shocked.

Matt Hardy
As for Edge, if I don't get a piece of him on the pay-per view I'm sure Chris here will be nice enough to put me in a match with him.

Matt Hardy pulls a paper a piece of paper from his pocket and hands it to Christian.

Matt Hardy
Did I forget to mention that I spent all night thinking of a plan to beat The Big Show?

Christian opens the paper, it reads "Don't let The Big Butt tag in."

Christian
But in the end we will have to face him anyway!

Everybody starts to laugh at Matt Hardy.

Matt Hardy
Like, you guys can come up with a better plan.

Jericho then signals for everyone to stop talking.

Chris Jericho
Wait a second, guys, Matt's right. We can't let Big Show tag in, and Christian, don't worry about when we face him in the end, because it will be five on one. I almost beat him by myself, we all together can do it easily, don't worry.

The camera starts zooming out and fading out as they talk, but can't be heard. We go back to ringside. Ain't No Stoppin' hits and the crowd lets a mixed reaction be heard. The Gold Standard and the "United States" Champion walk out, and taunt. Then start walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is a Tag Team Match, and it is for the XPlosion Tag Team Championship!! Introducing the challengers, from America!!...Shelton Benjamin and Jack Swagger..THE ALL AMERICAN...AMERICANS!!!!

Jack Swagger and Shelton Benjamin walk up the steel steps and enter the ring, then each one goes to the opposite corner of the ring and raise their arms in the air, taunting, then leap back and stand in the middle of the ring, waiting for their opponents. The music stops, being interrupted by A New Day. The crowd now unanimously boos as Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes come out, with the Tag Championships on their shoulders.

Justin Roberts: Introducing the champions, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase...THE LEGACY!!!

Ted and Cody walk down the ramp, they then pace around the ring slowly, staring at the AAA in the ring. Each one then walks up different steel steps and enter the ring slowly, they walk close to The All American Americans and lift the title in their faces. The referee grabs the titles and lifts them in the air, showing them to the capacity crowd. He then hands them to the time keeper as he orders for the bell to ring. Cody Rhodes and Jack Swagger get on their corners for Ted DiBiase and Shelton Benjamin to start the action.

Michael Cole: Here we go! Tag Team Titles on the line, vintage XPlosion!

The bell finally rings and Shelton locks up with DiBiase, who overpowers him and pushes him to the corner, the ref counts to three and Ted DiBiase releases Benjamin, who quickly charges with a toe kick and runs, Running Spinning Neckbreaker, Shelton tags in Swagger. The All American American enters and brutally starts stomping DiBiase repeatedly. Swagger lifts up DiBiase and Irish Whips him into the ropes, Back Body Drop! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Swagger then lifts up DiBiase and Irish Whips him once again, Cody Rhodes tags himself in as DiBiase bounces back and runs in the "US" Champion's direction, only to get hit with a Body Slam, Swagger gets up, Chop Block by Rhodes!! Cody gets up and viciously starts stomping Swagger over and over again. He gets him up, European Uppercut, Swagger spins around after the blow, toe kick, DDT! Pin!

1...2..Kickout!!

Cody Rhodes seems frustrated as he goes for another pin.

1...2...Kickout.

Cody gets up and gets Swagger on his feet, puts him in position, going for the Cross Rhodes, but Jack Swagger avoids it, spinning Rhodes' arm around, Arm Drag. They both get up at the same time, Hip Toss by Swagger. He tags in Shelton Benjamin and gets The American Nightmare on his feet by pulling his arm, Shelton springboards, Double Axe Handle on Rhodes' arm! Shelton runs and knocks DiBiase down the apron.

Matt Striker: And the best pure athlete in the EWE strikes...against the best body oil rubbers in the EWE!

He turns around, runs at Cody and does a running Irish Whip into the corner and instantly runs, Corner Cross Body! CODY RHODES DODGES IT AND SHELTON GOES FACE FIRST INTO THE STEEL POST! Rhodes grins and knocks Jack Swagger down the apron as he was entering the ring with a kick. Rhodes rolls Shelton around and blood is pouring from his face!

Michael Cole: Shelton is busted open!!! Vintage Ring Post!

Pin!

1...2...3!!!

Matt Striker: And the Baby Oil Club retains!

A New Day blasts the PA System and the fans boo. Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes lift their titles in the air, taunting and partying over their victory. The scene fades out as they vacate the ring.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPlosion XIII   XPlosion XIII I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 am

[center]As we come back, the Steel Cage already surrounds the ring, the door is open.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time for the Steel Cage match! The winner of the match will become Captain of the Team opposing Team Christian at Apocalypse, and the loser of the match will become Leader of RATED..LEGACY!!!

Coming Home hits and the crowd boos. Smoke pours out from backstage and Edge emerges from it. He starts walking down the ramp, slowly, while looking at the cage, the devil's playground.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada... THE RATED R SUPERSTAR...EDGE!!!

Without hesitation, Edge walks around the ring surrounding it, then walks up the steel steps and enters the cage by the door. He slides his right hand on the cage as he waits for Randy with a vicious but somewhat scared look in his eyes. Voices blasts the PA and Randy Orton walks out very slowly, staring down Edge and the steel cage. He keeps walking, now down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri... THE VIPER..RANDY...ORTON!!!

Orton looks down as he walks up the steps, then lifts his head up as he enters the ring. The officials close the door and Randy and Edge stare at each other in the eye, then start arguing.

Michael Cole: Oh my... Two friends fighting in the devil's playground! Intensity is in the air!

The bell rings and they stop, they furiously stare at each other, then start trading punches over and over. Edge Irish Whips Randy Orton into the corner, then runs, Body Splash on the turnbuckle… Running Bulldog! Edge gets up and repeatedly stomps Randy in the chest. Edge stares at Randy then quickly at the cage, he climbs the turnbuckle and starts climbing the cage, Orton gets up and pulls him down! Edge falls flat on his back! Orton stares at Edge, hesitating, he then stomps him viciously in the right arm, he stares at him furiously then stomps him in the right leg! Randy slowly walks around Edge and furiously stomps…the mat, Edge rolls around and gets up! He runs, SPEAR, RANDY DODGES IT! EDGE GOES AGAINST THE STEEL STRUCTURE!!

Matt Striker: Holy fuckity fuck!

Michael Cole: Vintage Matt Striker!

Edge turns around…RKO!!! The crowd goes wild! Randy Orton stares at Edge and then starts climbing the cage, Edge manages to get up as Randy gets to the top, Edge jumps and pulls him down!! Both wrestlers fall back with a huge impact and they lay down on the mat for a while. After a while, they start using the ropes as aid to get themselves back on their feet.

Michael Cole: This is Pay-Per-View material, without a shadow of a doubt!

They get up and stare each other down for a while as they hold themselves in pain, they approach each other and lock up. Randy Irish Whips Edge into the ropes, countered into another Irish Whip by Edge! Orton manages to get control of himself and tries to hit a running Clothesline, Edge ducks! EDGE-O-MATIC!! PIN!

1…2…KICKOUT!!!

Edge gets up, frustrated and goes to the corner and starts taunting, everyone knows what’s coming next, Edge taunts at Randy Orton to get up! The Viper gets up and Edge runs! He goes for the Spear but once again, The Legend Killer dodges it! But Edge manages to stay in control and he puts his hands on the cage to stop the impact, he turns around…Dropkick! Edge hits the cage! The Rated R Superstar turns around, Irish Whip by Orton… SCOOP SLAM! PIN!

Matt Striker: The Viper strikes!

Michael Cole: Vintage Randy Orton!!!

1…2…..KICKOUT!!!!!!

Orton kneels up, with a frustrated look in his face. He tries the pin again!

1…2…Kickout.

RKO gets up and starts doing his Viper taunt, as he waits for Edge to get up, and he does, he turns around and Randy leaps, RKO! Edge slams Randy Orton into the mat!! Edge avoids the RKO and leans on the turnbuckle resting as he waits for Orton to get up. The Viper gets up, Edge runs… SPEAR INTO THE STEEL CAGE!!!

Matt Striker: HOLY SHIT!! IT'S OVER!

Orton is bleeding from his back! Edge starts climbing and gets to the top after a while, where he sits, holding his upper body in pain, he climbs down! The bell rings.

Michael Cole: And Edge wins!

Coming Home hits and Edge and Randy are both lying down.

Justin Roberts: Here's your winner, and the Captain of the Apocalypse Team.... THE RATED R SUPERSTAR... EDGE!!!

Randy Orton finally gets up and staggers to the door as Edge also gets up and leans on the security barrier, taunting. Orton gets out of the cage and Edge walks in his direction, they shake hands and share a hug. They then help each other out to backstage.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, the bell rings.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match, is scheduled for one fall!!... And it is for... THE WORLD..WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Know Your Role blares throughout the arena as the crowd erupts into an outstanding wave of cheering.

Justin Roberts: Introducing the challenger, from Miami, Florida, THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT, THEEEE ROCKKKKK!!!!!

The Rock walks down the ramp focused on the task at hand. The Rock enters the ring and walks over to the far turnbuckle and does his signature pose as a sea of flashes fill the arena.

Michael Cole: What an ovation for the People's Champ, the fans are loving it.

Matt Striker: The fans better not get too confident because his opponent, THE CHAMP! Bobby Lashley has other plans.

Suddenly Unstoppable hits as mostly boos fill the arena. He stays on the stage area and does his taunt as fireworks blow up.

Justin Roberts: And on his way to the ring, from Colorado Springs, Colorado...He is... The WORLD... WRESTLING... CHAMPION!!... BOBBYY....LASSHLEEYYYY!!!

Bobby walks down the ring ignoring the fans as he struts his title and walks into the ring where The Rock hops off the turnbuckle and enters the ring to meet Bobby in the center of the ring. The ref takes the belt from Lashley and raises it in the air showing everyone what's at stake.

Matt Striker: Here we go Cole, for all the marbles.

The bells rings and they lock up. As soon as they lock up Bobby over powers Rock and The People's Champion crashes onto the mat. Rock quickly gets up and brushes off his shoulders. Bobby flexes his muscles. Rock invites Bobby for another tie up, of course Bobby accepts and they lock up again and finishes in the same result.

Matt Striker: Look at the overwelming power of King Kong...

Rock quickly gets up and invites Bobby for a third time. Bobby goes for the tie up when Rock kicks him in the mid section. The Rock runs against the ropes and is met with a fierce Clothesline. The Rock hits the mat, Bobby walks over and drags Rock over by the ropes and places one foot on the bottom rope and the other on The Rock's throat. The ref counts.

1, 2, 3...

Bobby takes his foot off The Rock's throat. Lashley then starts stomping Rock's mid section with a few good shots. Then he picks The Rock up and and delivers a Belly to Belly Suplex!! The Rock hits the mat hard instantly grabbing his lower back.

Matt Striker: Where the hell is Rock's offense?!

Bobby takes some time to taunt the crowd before walking over to The Rock just taking his time. He grabs Rock by the head and attempts to bring him up to his feet, but Rock connects with a shot to the ribs, another shot, and another. The Rock to his feet runs against the ropes and shoulder charges Lashley but Bobby takes the direct it without falling but he is staggering. The Rock goes for it again and knocks him down. Rock seemed fired up starts pumping up the crowd.

Michael Cole: There it is, Matt...

Bobby slowly gets to his feet only to get hit with a Backbreaker! The Rock quickly goes for the pin.

1...Kickout

The Rock picks him up and Irish Whips him into the corner, but Lashley reverses it sending The Rock into the corner with an Irish Whip of himself. Bobby charges at Rock but he lifts his foot up and kicks Bobby in the face who turns around in pain. The Rock stalks him looking for the Rock Bottom. Lashley turns around and The Rock grabs him for it, Lashley sensing danger, delivers elbow after elbow to the side of the head of The Rock until he lets go. Bobby grabs him and sets him up for a Brainbuster but The Rock tries to counter it, but fails and Bobby connects! Bobby thinking he has this under control walks over and drags Rock to his feet and plants a huge Bearhug on The Rock trying to force him to tap. The Rock in so much pain he is screaming in agony trying not to tap. The ref goes over and repeatedly ask Rock if he gives the the answer remains negative. After a few moments Bobby Lashley, frustrated, throws The Rock down and goes for the pin.

1...2...The Rock kicks out!

Bobby Lashley goes nuts! He gets up and walks over to the ref demanding him to count faster but as he turns around The Rock kick him in the gut and hits a planting DDT. The Rock kips up and taunts Bobby again this time pleading for him to get up. eventually he does and turns right into the ROCK BOTTOM!!

Michael Cole: ROCK BOTTOM!!! ROCK BOTTOM!!

The Rock quickly hooks the outside leg for the pin.

1...2...3!!!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and NEW WORLD CHAMPION...THEEEE ROCKKKKK!!!!!

Know Your Role blasts the PA System and the crowd goes wild!!! THE ROCK IS THE NEW CHAMPION!!! THE FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET!! Rock is handed the title by the referee and he taunts with it on the top turnbuckle. He then moves to the other turnbuckle and taunts again! He's the new champion!! Bobby Lashley rolls out of the ring in pain as we cut to commercials.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down

XPlosion XIII
Page 1 of 1