Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion VIII

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion VIII Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion VIII   XPlosion VIII I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:25 am

Fireworks blow up and L.O.V.E. Machine hits the PA System, it's XPlosion time, the cameras focus on the crowd.

Michael Cole: Good evening, everyone, this is Michael Cole along with my broadcast partner, Matt Striker. And what a crowd, here in New Jersey!

Matt Striker: This marks the beginning of the XPlosion World Tour, we will do our show's all around the world, Ireland, UK, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, well...

Suddenly, I Am Perfection hits the Public Announcement System and the crowd awkwardly cheers for Dolph Ziggler, who comes down the ramp from the backstage area with the Legend's Title on his shoulder, he slicks his hair back, then enters the ring, Dolph Ziggler-way. He goes up the turnbuckle and does his taunt with his leather vest, asks for a mic.

Dolph Ziggler
Well, as you can see, I'm Dolph Ziggler... THE NEW LEGENDS CHAMPION!... But there's just something I must get off my chest! You see, I didn't go into that match 100%. I was smartly and tactfully attacked by The Disciples. Now, Elijah! As you see you can't stop Perfection and for the record I do believe that makes me STILL undefeated! So my record proves that I AM PERFECTION! Only way I lose this belt or lose in general is in if I'm not apart of the decision, A.K.A. I don't get pinned which means still no loss on my record

Dolph laughs a bit.

Dolph Ziggler
Now onto the serious point Elijah come to this ring now! We have unfinished business!

He smirks and then gets serious, as The Disciples' theme hits. Elijah followed by Beth, Rhaka, and Bobby, come from backstage. They walk down the ramp and enter the ring. They surround Dolph, Lashley gives Elijah a mic and then folds his arms over his title, looking at Dolph not impressed. The crowd boos The Disciples

Elijah Dinero
Dolphin, let your Pope say this, your win was an injustice! Like most injustices it will get attended to. So we'll just call you the modern day O.J. Simpson, because rite now your getting away with murder! But anyway look Ziggley, that title will be mine! I mean, look at the facts I basically eliminated the whole match myself and what did you do?

Elijah then pushes Dolph and the belt drops to the mat. Dolph looks back to see Lashley pick it up, he hands it to Elijah not taking his eyes off of Dolph. Elijah lays it on his own shoulder.

Elijah Dinero
You see, Ziggley, you can drop the ball as easy as that!

Dolph reaches for his title but Beth catches his hand. Elijah lets the belt slide into his hand and keeps it out of Dolph's reach.

Elijah Dinero
Now, Dolph, this title will be around my waist soon enough!

Dinero drops the title on the mat right in front of Dolph forcing him to pick it up, as he does he keeps his head up to watch out for any oncoming attacks. He gets back up and slowly slicks his hair back again.

Elijah Dinero
That is, if you can last against...

Then suddenly a crow flies and circles over the ring, lands on the steel post and squawks with its wings stretched out as the lights go out. As the arena falls into darkness, the crowd goes wild, they know what's going on. The superstars in the ring are looking around trying to come to terms with what is happening. All the superstar head to the ring ropes looking around trying to see this entity that has XPlosion in a uproar. But they cant see anything its just way to dark. Then you hear the eerie laughter. The laughter first sounds like it's coming from the rafters. Then it sounds like it's coming from way up in the stands. then from the announcer table. it then stops. Thorn can be heard speaking from high up in the rafters.

Kevin Thorn
It's you, you are the one I've been looking for

The crow squawks again. As he speaks again, it sounds like it's coming from under the ring.

Kevin Thorn
Elijah Dinero! You do not know how long I waited for this. The moment when I would meet you again...

Then all of a sudden the Titantron explodes into bright light making everyone cover their eyes. It shuts off again but then the lights turn back on, and standing right in front of Elijah with a black baseball bat is Kevin Thorn. Kevin shoves the top the bat into Elijah's chest and pushes him into a corner, he then raises the bat and sticks it under his chin, holding him where he is not yet choking him just keeping him in the corner. Kevin does not turn around to look at the rest of superstars. As Elijah stared at this Big man or whatever he was, he finally got a look at his face, at the paint that runs from his eyes like black tears. The expression on his face is one of the most angry expressions he'd every seen. The raw emotion of anger and revenge is very well painted, there is no denying it. The whole crowd is absolutely quiet. No one makes a sound.

Kevin Thorn
You did this to me, you made me what I am now!

Elijah tries to shake his head.

Kevin Thorn
Oh yes you did, Elijah. What? You don't remember? Let me refresh your memory...

Kevin suddenly drops the bat and grabs Elijah Dinero's head at the temples. Elijah's eye rolled back into his head. He began to shake then Kevin let go. Elijah slid down the turnbuckle and sat in the corner just staring up at Kevin. Kevin continued to stare at Elijah. Kevin turned away from Elijah and looked down at the belt laying in the ring, then looked at Dolph, and then at Elijah's Disciples. He bent down and picked the belt up. And then he turned and faced Elijah.

Kevin Thorn
You think you can take things that are not your's. That stops now, Elijah, The Angel of Death will have his revenge. And when that time comes The Pope and his Disciples will be just a mere memory...

Kevin throws the belt to Dolph and then points to the stage. Dolph climbs though the ropes and smiles he jumps down and head toward the back. Kevin walks to the center of the ring and turns back to Elijah. The crow leaves the ringpost and lands on Kevin's shoulder. The lights fail one more time and then quickly come back on. Kevin and the crow are gone. the crowd goes crazy. The Disciples help a shaky Elijah to his feet. Rhaka stares off with an intimidating stare facing the stage as if she knows Thorn is still watching. Then Elijah nervously smiles and laughs trying to blow the thoughts that went through his head, he puts his hands on his hips and hangs his head low with a face of deep thought while walking to the back as The Disciples follow.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Beth Phoenix is already finishing her entrance, doing her taunt on the turnbuckle. Rhaka Khan is waiting for her. They share a hug before starting the match, the bell rings. Just as it rings, Beth hits a powerful Clothesline, then just looks down at Rhaka, as she gets up, Beth lifts her and runs against the turnbuckle, holding her. Khan goes back first into the turnbuckle. Phoenix puts her sitting on the top ropes.

Michael Cole: Oh my! What's she doing, now?!

She grabs her and lifts her up in a Military Press position, then hits the Military Press! She slowly goes for the cover.

1...2...Kickout!

Beth grabs Rhaka and tries to lift her, Khan tries to counter by punching her in the gut but Phoenix lifts her up in a Side Slam position, Backbreaker! Backbreaker Stretch! Rhaka Khan manages to hit a knee on The Glamazon's face, twice. Rhaka gets up and runs to the turnbuckle, trying to do a turnbuckle springboard, Beth grabs her before that, by the legs, she raises Khan up in the air! GLAM SLAM! Beth grabs her arms, Modified Chickenwing. Rhaka quits! The bell rings, The Glamazon hits again as she helps Rhaka Khan up.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Live For The Moment hits the PA system and Matt Hardy comes to the ring while the crowd is cheering loudly for him. He enters the ring and gets a mic.

Matt Hardy
So although I didn't get the Legends Title, I did get a chance for the WWC title contendership... This should be fun... Today will be one of the best matches ever seen on XPlosion I mean, come on any match with Mattitude is a vintage match and I really do respect Batista... But tonight, well, I'm here to add a talk show to XPlosion, The Matt Hardy Show!

The crowd cheers.

Matt Hardy
Let me finish. So when I went to register a show I needed to fill tons of paper work and obey rules... and what not!... So I decided just to show up here and talk instead, I hope Jericho and Morrison don't mind!

He pauses.

Matt Hardy
Well, for my first segment I'm going to roast a random superstar. Guy in the room with the computers, if you dont mind...

Superstars picture roll on the titantron untill it stops at The Miz.

Matt Hardy
Don't worry I won't make one of those "I'm The Miz and I'm awful" lame jokes...

A video of The Miz talking apears on the titantron.

Matt Hardy
Ladies and Gentlemen, sorry, but the sound system apears to be down... But no worries I remember what he said that day... Im the Miz and I'm...

The Miz in the video stops talking and takes a step back looking like he forgot to finish the sentence...

Matt Hardy
Sorry, what I meant to say is that I'm The Miz and I'm...

The Miz lips stop moveint than he starts talking fast...

Matt Hardy
I'm The Miz and I'm a woman!

The Miz looks like he said something wrong and tries to fix it.

Matt Hardy
I mean I'm awesome, period!

The Miz looks mad

Matt Hardy
Wait I don't mean I'm having my period damn I mean I don't even own a period, fuck I'll just leave!

Crowd laughs loudly, the footage stops.

Matt Hardy
Now, please give a loud welcome, to XPlosion's newcomer, X-Pac!!!

The crowd cheers

Matt Hardy
Louder!

The crowd cheers slightly louder.

Matt Hardy
If that's as loud as you can get, he might as well go back to Genesis!

The crowd boos. X-Pac's theme song hits and the crowd cheers, he walks down the ramp wearing an XPlosion T-Shirt, he enters the ring and shakes Matt's hand, a crew member throws him a mic.

X-Pac
Hello, XPlosion!! And welcome to a new chapter in history because X-Pac will become the greatest beer drinker in history!

The crowd laughs.

X-Pac
Well... Maybe not, but I can promise you change in XPlosion!... Because I am the best superstar around!

Matt Hardy
Now... As you say a new chapter begins, a new chapter in your life... You see, you're not so welcomed as I made you feel... You just showed up and you think you're the best? You have to earn your way, pal... But now...

Matt extends his hand and, when X-Pac goes to shake it, Hardy hits a Toe Kick...TWIST OF FATE! The crowd goes nuts!! Live For The Moment hits as Matt Hardy taunts, the fans cheer for him. He leaves taunting.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

I Am Perfection hits and Dolph Ziggler comes out. Ziggler uses the Legends Belt to brush his hair back, then hangs it on his shoulder.

Matt Striker: Here he is, the new Legends Champion!

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring....he is the EWE Legends Champion....Dolph...ZIGGLER!!!

Dolph hands the belt to the ref. House Carpenter hits and the Izod Center goes black. A crow is flying around the rafters, and the crowd is going nuts.

Michael Cole: Here comes the debut of a man who made an impact before any actual matches! Kevin Thorn!

The music stops and Dolph is wondering where his opponent is. All the lights go off, then turn back on, revealing Thorn in the ring and Ziggler on the mat.

Matt: What the hell did Thorn do?

Thorn covers Ziggler.

1...2...Kickout!

Thorn gets up and lifts Dolph. Thorn hits the ropes, whip by Dolph! Thorn hits the ropes, clothesline ducked under by Dolph! Kevin turns around, dropkick! Thorn spins, and Dolph runs at him. Big boot! Kevin hangs on the opposite ropes. Ziggler gets up, clothesline over the ropes! Thorn slides out, then whips Dolph at the barrier.

Michael Cole: Kevin has gone crazy!

Thorn goes for a back suplex...he keeps Dolph in mid-air! Kevin walked to the stairs, back suplex into the stairs! Kev lifts him up and Thorn whips Ziggler onto the Spanish announcers table. Thorn pulls Ziggler between his legs, lift, Ziggler falls on his feet! Toekick on Kevin! Kevin slips off the table, but lands on his feet! Missile dropkick on Thorn! Dolph pulls his hair back and hops on the apron!

Michael Cole: Now Dolph has gone crazy!

Kevin Thorn gets up, turns around. Dolph leaps for the axe handle, clothesline out of nowhere by Thorn! Dolph back flips onto the mat!

Matt Striker: Sickening!

Kevin crouches for the pin...small package by Dolph!

1...2...3!!!

I Am Perfection hits as Dolph grabs his belt. Ziggler taunts.

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match...and still... the EWE Legends Champion...Dolph Ziggler!

The lights go off again. The lights go back on and Thorn is nowhere to be seen.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Desciples theme hits and Bobby Lashley and Elijah Dinero come out.

Justin Roberts: The guest announcers for this match...The Disciples!

Bobby waves the WWC belt high.

Out of nowhere, Line in the Sand hits and Batista runs at Lashley! Security breaks them up, and Batista heads into the ring.

The following match is for number one contendership of the World Wrestling Championship! In the ring, from Washington D.C., The Animal... Batista!!!

Matt Striker: Michael Cole is taking a break folks, but he is missing what is going to be a great match! Am I right guys?

Bobby and Elijah take off their headsets and stare at Batista.

Live For The Moment hits and Matt Hardy comes out to tons and tons of cheers.

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring, from Cameron, North Carolina...Matt.....HARDY!

The ring bell hits and Hardy is whipped at the ropes. Hardy grabs on the ropes and slides through onto the apron. Batista runs, punch by Hardy! Batista holds his face, Matt leaps on the rope, springboard clothesline!

Matt Striker: Nice!

Bobby Lashley smirks. Cover by Matt.

1...2...Kickout!

On the way up, Batista elbows Matt. Batista gets onto his feet, forearm! Batista goes for an elbow, somersault by Matt! Matt hits the ropes, PUNCH TO THE FACE BY BATISTA!

Matt: Damn!

Bobby screams at Batista, who screams back. Toe Kick by Matt, Twist of...shove by Batista! Batista runs, clothesline reversed into a Side Effect!!! Matt hops on the top rope! Moonsault!

Matt: Nice combo!

1...2...Kickout!

The crowd chants "Oh my God!" Matt can't believe he kicked out. Hardy goes up the turnbuckle, he taunts, he's going for the V1 Leg Drop, Batista is getting up! Matt jumps, SPEAR IN MID-AIR!!! Elijah Dinero hops on the apron. The ref yells at him.

Matt: What is he doing?

Bobby leaps onto the apron on the opposite side with a chair! Chair shot on Batista! Matt places his arm on Batista's shoulder! The Disciples leave.

1...2...3!!!

Justin Roberts: The winner and the number one contender...MATT....HAARRDYY!!

Live for the Moment hits as Matt staggers out, barely managing to taunt. On the Titantron we can see Todd Grisham who is standing in a weight training room with Bobby Lashley. Lashley is stomping his leg on the ground gently and is shaking his wrist. He looks to be in a hurry and is looking around a little bit.

Todd Grisham
I'm here today with Bobby Lashley!

The crowd has mixed reaction for him as he looks at the camera, bighting down on his lip.

Todd Grisham
So Bobby, recently Kevin Thorn interrupted your partner, Elijah Dinero, while he was talking. You've talked so much about how you wouldn't allow that and that you need respect. But you didn't help. We've already heard Elijah's reaction already, but we gotta know, what is your reaction to this?

Lashley grabs the mic quickly. His hand is still a bit shaky and he is still stomping his foot. He takes a deep breath.

Bobby Lashley
You want to know my reaction to this?!

He swallows his own spit, closing his eyes, and tilting his head up in the air for a second. He then goes back to normal. He isn't shaking anymore, and his foot isn't stomping.

Bobby Lashley
I think this guy... Whatever he is! I think he's just another poser! A wannabe! You see, he can't make it in this business, and he knows that. So he resorts to light tricks and mind games. He reminds me of the Undertaker. Where is he now? That's right! Fired!!

Grisham takes a step back.

Bobby Lashley
You saw what happened in his first match, he actually had to wrestle for a change, and he lost, against Dolph Ziggler... I think that I, like others, want these tricks to stop!

Todd Grisham
Why didn't you help Elijah then? What, were you scared?

Lashley looks angrily over at him.

Bobby Lashley
Why didn't I help Elijah? The man had a baseball bat for God's sake! You have to pick your spots! Elijah understands, I couldn't help him, I'd of made the situation worse...

He takes a deep breath.

Bobby Lashley
Was I scared?

The fans cheer loudly

Bobby Lashley
Why would I be afraid of an ordinary man? He is nothing but a bunch of crappy tricks and a crow. He couldn't scare me...

The lights in the room go out and it is pitch black for about fifteen seconds. When they turn back on, Lashley is hiding underneath of the weight bench. Todd Grisham is still standing there. Lashley looks up, and rolls out.

Todd Grisham
I don't know Bobby. You looked pretty scared to me...

Bobby Lashley
What?!

Todd Grisham
You were hiding from Kevin Thorn!

Bobby Lashley
Hiding?

Todd Grisham nods for a little bit.

Bobby Lashley
Oh! You mean when I was...

He does a fake laugh for a little while.

Bobby Lashley
No, I was... Preparing for him, to come. I mean, how do I know what he was bringing with him? I was unscrewing the bench, to get a bar off of it. I mean, I'd beat him easily, if he didn't bring weapons to him, and darkness. Seriously, how can I fight an opponent I can't see?

Grisham interrupts him.

Todd Grisham
But you wer...

Lashley cuts him off.

Bobby Lashley
No more questions please.

Todd Grisham
But what abo...

Bobby Lashley
I'm very busy.

Todd Grisham
All I want is...

Bobby Lashley
I said shut the hell up!!

He stares at Grisham in the eyes.

Bobby Lashley
Now if you don't mind... I have somewhere I've got to be...

He shoves Grisham in the chest and he flies into the wall, causing a shelf with dumb bells on it to fall. Lashley begins to walk away. The Titantron fades as the crowd chants "LET'S GO THORN!". It switches to the video of a bar. The camera shows X-Pac and JBL sitting at a table. Referee Scott Armstrong walks to the table.

Scott Armstrong
Okay, rules are simple. Keep drinking. You lose if you get knocked out or give up.

Scott grabs a platter of shot glasses and places it on the table.

Scott Armstrong
Ready, go!

Pac and JBL start chugging. After a minute of repeated chugging, JBL talks.

JBL
More son, more!

Scott runs and grabs the second platter, Pac manages to chug down the rest of the first platter. JBL grabs multiple drinks and chugs down. X-Pac pauses while holding a shot, then throws the beer in John's eyes! X-Pac chugs down most of the platter. JBL grabs the platter and slams it in Pac's face!

JBL
MORE DAMMIT!

Scott brings over another platter. JBL catches up with Pac in drink amounts, then Pac grabs drinks and chugs down.

X-Pac
Why..eh..can't you...ergh....accept...that you're my...father?

JBL
Why can't you stop....ergh...watching....Family...Guy?

X-Pac says gibberish, then throws a punch. JBL throws back a punch then gets out of his seat. Pac is thrown into the jukebox, which explodes! Pac turns around, Clothesline From....duck! John's arm goes straight into the flames of the jukebox! JBL's suit catches on fire! He stops, drops, and rolls, Pac dropkicks the jukebox! It tips, JBL rolls away! The floor lights up! JBL gets up and X-Pac goes for a suplex! JBL holds his position! JBL lifts Pac up, walks backwards towards the table,JBL turns around and drops Pac's legs onto his shoulders! JBL taunts, powerbomb through the table! Pac is knocked out! Sharp Dressed Man tries to play from the jukebox, which shoots out sparks. Scott Armstrong lifts his arm up as JBL chugs down some beer.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

It's A New Day hits the PA System as Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase walk out from backstage, already wearing their in-ring attires, with the XPlosion Tag Team Titles on their shoulders. They enter the ring and both ask for a microphone.

Cody Rhodes
OK you're all XPlosion fans, take a picture, because this is a new chapter in history! You see...we overcame the Kings Of Sex at Danger Zone and it was no surprise because we are much better! You see, me and Ted, we're the reason XPlosion's the top brand...

Ted DiBiase
Now, Cody...we shouldn't just hand out title shots. Not just anybody can have a title shot. Think about it! We beat the K.O.S. at Danger Zone, They had they're chance. And the Dudleys!... Two wrestlers who can't get straight the fact that ECW sucked.

The crowd boo's like hell.

Ted DiBiase
And just because you can put somebody through a table doesn't mean you have talent... And whoever the "Mystery Tag Team" is, stop hiding and come out and face us like real men do.

The crowd boo's so loud DiBiase has to talk louder.

Ted DiBiase
The fact is... There are no tag teams on this entire show who can hold a candle to The Legacy....

The Kings Of Sexy Theme hits and multiple colors of repeating, beautiful fireworks go off. The crowd goes crazy and the fireworks fade away, revealing John Morrison in a black coat. The music stops, and John lifts up his mic.

John Morrison
Woah, woah, hold it... You overcame...us? Yeah right. More like sat back while the baby oiled drug abuser did all the work...

The crowd laughs, then screams '"It's true!" repeatedly.

John Morrison
You may have pulled a Benoit vs HBK on us, but tonight...Kings of Sexy....will...become.....the XPlosion Tag Team Champions...once more!!!

John smiles and throws his glasses into the crowd, smiling. A girl in the crowd screams. John prepares to leave when Ted restarts talking.

Ted DiBiase
I'm sorry John I couldn't hear you over your baby crying...

Some people in the crowd laugh.

Ted DiBiase
So John is there going to be a nursery room of unwise choices and irresponsibility?

John Morrison
Did you just say.. "OUR baby"?! Queer!

Ted DiBiase
Yeah, didn't Alicia tell you? While you were with her during the day I was "up all night" with her!

Ted said imitating Shawn Michaels during the DX Press Conference In the 1990's. John laughs like hell.

John Morrison
What...What were you doing...reading teen gossip magazines and watching a marathon of Hannah Montana?

The crowd laughs.

John Morrison
Face it. I agree that you're queer, Jericho obviously agrees you're queer, Rhodes and Orton certainly hope you're queer, and I hope that East Rutherford, New Jersey agrees that you're queer!

The crowd screams and chant "Teddy's gay!" again and again.

Michael Cole: John should be ashamed of himself! Some people take offense to gay as something bad.

Matt Striker slowly looks at Michael.

Matt Striker: Pff..Queer...

Ted DiBiase
You bunch of pathetic losers can talk all the smack you want, but at the end of the day me and Cody are still the most dominant tag team in EWE and the EWE Tag Team Champions!

John Morrison
It's true about the championship part...for now...but not the dominant. Hell, Ron Simmons and Steven Richards can kick your ass!

John smiles.

John Morrison
The only reason you're where you're at is because of your dad. You think you can beat us fairly?!

John loses his smile.

John Morrison
Randy Orton is now banned from appearing in our main event. If he DOES appear, Legacy is considered no longer part of the match, and will be ejected to the lockers. In that case, XPlosion will get new tag team champions!!

The crowd cheers.

John Morrison
I can't really promise that those will be the Kings of Sexy...the greatest tag team of the twenty first century...

John flips his hair and faces up-right, while fanfare plays.

John Morrison
I will promise I'll kick your ass Teddy...

The Kings Of Sexy theme hits again and Morrison, and Legacy, look confused at Chris Jericho who walks out from backstage.

Chris Jericho
Whoa, huh...John? I'm afraid you can't just ban Randy Orton from the Main Event... Well...

JoMo walks over in Jericho's direction, confused like hell.

John Morrison
What?! What do you mean?!

Chris Jericho
Well...Ladies and gentlemen...let me present to you the secret tag team...

Jericho talked in a calm voice when silence was made in the arena and all the lights went out, suddenly...RATED RKO THEME HITS!!! EDGE AND RANDY COME OUT ON STAGE AND TAUNT!

Michael Cole: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Jericho leaves, followed by John who screams at him... Cody and Ted are shocked, Michael Cole and Matt Striker are shocked, the crowd is shocked! Nobody's believing what they're seeing! They both taunt and get two microphones.

Randy Orton
Cody, Ted... This is not exactly what you're thinking, I didn't just stab you in the back, don't worry. I called my old friend Edge, and I asked him if he was... Interested... In being part of the top wrestling alliance of all time, The Legacy...

Edge
You see, we talked about Rated RKO and all, but then I thought that we should keep you in mind, keep you in, you two have a great future, but you'll never be like...Us. At least not until you stop behaving like you're the best ever... You are not! And tonight, me and Randy, will teach you a lesson...

Randy Orton
And next week, it's the official birth... Of Rated...Legacy!

Everyone is still shocked, Rated RKO theme hits again and Edge and Orton walk down the ramp and slowly enter the ring, getting close to the distressed Cody and Ted. Kings Of Sexy theme hits again as John Morrison and Chris Jericho start doing their signature taunts.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Bubba Ray Dudley is stomping Cody Rhodes on the lower turnbuckle, he grabs him by the head and lifts him up, Irish Whip to the opposite turnbuckle. He runs for a Clothesline, Rhodes ducks down, dodging it. Bubba turns around and Cody starts hitting repeated, fast, strikes. Cody shoves Ray down, who falls on his back after somersaulting. Rhodes climbs the turnbuckle as Bubba Ray Dudley tries to get up, MOONSAULT! Jericho tags himself in out of nowhere, Rhodes seems furious with that tag.

Michael Cole: And Y2J tags himself in...

Jericho grabs Bubba Ray and lifts him up, Irish Whip to the ropes, Dropkick! He runs, springboard, Lionsault! Pin! Everybody rushes into the ring.

1...2..D-Von interrupts.

John Morrison hits a Running Clothesline on D-Von, DiBiase and Rhodes attack Morrison along with Edge and Orton! Jericho runs and starts attacking everybody, saving JoMo. Bubba Ray rolls him up!

1...2..PUNT KICK TO BUBBA RAY!

Randy Orton and Edge slowly go to the apron, smirking, Cody and Ted also go to the apron, John Morrison Irish Whips D-Von out of the ring. Jericho tags in Randy Orton. Who viciously stares him in the eye, Orton enters the ring and pins Ray.

1...2...Kickout!!!

Orton rolls Ray to Legacy's turnbuckle, kicking him, Cody Rhodes tags himself in and jumps over the ropes, he runs at Randy for a Cross Body, Scoop Slam by Randy! Orton shakes his head at Cody, in disapproval, then starts stomping Rhodes, viciously!

Michael Cole: Vintage Randy Orton! Showing no mercy!

Matt Striker: And that's how it has to be!

Orton lifts up Rhodes and lays him in the turnbuckle, then keeps punching him in the gut repeatedly. Morrison tags himself in, and Randy viciously leaves the ring. John springboards as Cody Rhodes lays off the turnbuckle, going for the Flying Chuck, Rhodes ducks, FLYING CHUCK ON D-VON DUDLEY! Cody Rhodes grabs Morrison by behind, rear facelock, Cross Rhodes! Edge and Orton clap their hands. Pin.

1...2..RANDY PUNT KICKS CODY RHODES!!!

Ted DiBiase furiously runs inside to attack Randy, SPEAR BY EDGE!!! Jericho enters the ring, RKO!!! The Dudleyz attack!... Edge and Randy counter, Spear on D-Von, Randy whips Bubba Ray out! Edge gets on the apron and Orton drags JoMo to their corner, Edge tags himself in, Cody Rhodes is getting up with the ropes' aid, SPEAR!!! PIN!

1...2...3!!

Rated RKO's theme hits and Edge and Randy taunt with their belts. Dibiase is furious and Cody's on the mat, unconscious. Rated RKO leaves, then the Dudleys. Legacy then angrily leaves. John and Jericho are waiting in the ring. Jericho gets two mic's, then throws one at John. John catches it and starts to talk.

John: Well guys... We've been talking about this, all we have to say is...this is it... We pretty much gave you all we had as a tag team... This... Is the end of the Kings of Sexy...

Jericho sighs into the mic, then shakes hands and shares a hug with John. They face the crowd, smiling. The crowd then chants "Encore! Encore!" John and Chris do their taunts, then Justin Roberts walks in between them.

Justin: Ladies and gentleman.....the Kings....OF SEXXXYY!!!!!

The crowd goes nuts and shouts "KOS" repeatedly. Morrison and Jericho lift their arms at the crowd.

Matt Striker: What an end to one of the greatest...if not...the greatest tag team in the EWE.

Michael Cole: Agreed partner. Thanks for watching XPlosion, see you next week, this is Michael Cole, with Matt Striker, signing off.

SHOW END

Back to top Go down

XPlosion VIII
Page 1 of 1