Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Double H backstage.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Single H

Single H

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Single H
Championship:
Finisher: Springboard Shooting Star Press

Double H backstage. Empty
PostSubject: Double H backstage.   Double H backstage. I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:04 pm

We go to the locker rooms and see none other than Single H standing at his locker admiring the Xplosion tag team championship belt that he managed to win the previous week. H appears to be talking to his own reflection though what he is saying exactly is un-audible. Muhammed Hassan enters the room and also looks at his championship belt, he doesn't seem as happy as SH.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
Oh hey Muhammed, I need to talk to you about something...

Hassan justs ignores SH and begins to empty his suitcase into his locker.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
Do you think it looks better if I hold my belt like this? Or maybe like this.... NO, no this is how-[

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMED HASSAN
I don't care about how you wear your belt Jake.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
I told you not to call me that anymore! My name is Single H! I am the controller! I am-

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMED HASSAN
You're a rip-off and a loser is what you are. Now Jake, I don't care what you have to say from this point onwards. I have a match to prepare for, against you.

Hassan holds the Tag Team Championship belt up to the face of Single H.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMED HASSAN
This belt... This championship belt is supposed to mean something. It's supposed to be a symbol of pride and ability. But when I look at this belt, and I look at the person I'm sharing the title with... It's not pride that I feel. It's shame.

Single H slowly brings the belt away from his face.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
You seem tense man...

SH laughs and picks up his championship belt. He puts it up to the face of Hassan.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
[i]This belt... This championship belt is supposed to mean something. What it means is that... WE'RE THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!![/b]

Single H begins to dance around Hassan. After at least 12 circles around Muhammed, Single H narrowly ducks a punch from Hassan. He dashes out of the locker room closely followed by Hassan...

TBC - HASSAN

Back to top Go down
Muhammad Hassan

Double H backstage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double H backstage.   Double H backstage. I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Hassan falls Single H down the hall and around the corner. Single H stops next to a water cooler. Hassan also stops, a little bit of a distance between them.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
Hey, what happened to pride? You won't attack me right here, will you?

Single H takes a paper cup and fills it with water. He extends it to Hassan.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
Relax, have a drink.

Single H pours him self a cup of water and drinks it. Hassan just tosses his away, spelling the water on the floor.

THE CONTROLLER
SINGLE H
That was water, not beer.

Hassan looks irritated by Single H's remark. Nevertheless, he tries his best to talk with sounding ver pissed.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I thought I'd be happy, winning this title. My first title in EWE. But after realizing that I have to share it with you, a person whom I don't respect and doesn't respect me.

Not giving Single H time to respond, Hassan continues.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I told you that if we won the titles, I'd leave you alone. And I'm a man of my word, but you... you are too much to put up with.

Single H puts on a sad face, mocking Hassan.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
It's okay, though. After I beat you tonight, I get to pick a new partner and won't have to deal with you aga...

Single H interrupts.
Back to top Go down

Double H backstage.
Page 1 of 1