Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In The Gym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris DeAngelo

Chris DeAngelo

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris DeAngelo
Championship:
Finisher:

In The Gym Empty
PostSubject: In The Gym   In The Gym I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Chris DeAngelo comes out of the room & walks into the workout room/gym.

The Confident Rookie
Chris DeAngelo
We got some pretty damn good shit here...

DeAngelo does fifty quick push ups & twenty quick crunches. He does fifteen squats. Chris then gets on the benchpress & presses three-hundred pounds.

TBC: Anyone

Back to top Go down
Justin Connelly

Justin Connelly

In The Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Gym   In The Gym I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Justin Connelly walks into the view of the gym and walks right over to DeAngelo.

The Man With No Nickname
Justin Connelly
You need someone to spot you?

He looks down at DeAngelo who is controlling his breathing, but gives him a nod to show his approval. Justin stands over him as he benches the weight a few times, and then helps him set it back up when he's done. DeAngelo sits up.

The Confident Rookie
Chris DeAngelo
Thanks man... You're the guy who didn't say anything when we all got here right? What was that about?

Justin laughs a bit before answering him.

The Man With No Nickname
Justin Connelly
I think I'll just let my actions speak for me.

They both share a short laugh and then there is a short silence, which Connelly is easily able to break.

The Man With No Nickname
Justin Connelly
That's a lot of weight you just lifted there... And I couldn't help but realize you're big as shit.

He laughs

The Man With No Nickname
Justin Connelly
Nobody's gonna be able to stop you.

They both share another laugh, and it is an over all friendly atmosphere. DeAngelo thinks of something nice to say back, but comes up with nothing. At first glance, Connelly was just an ordinary man. None of the contestants had seen one another wrestle, so first impressions meant everything, and Connelly seemed to be a likable gentleman. Theres another moment of silence, but it's become obvious that Connelly is a real pro at breaking these things.

The Man With No Nickname
Justin Connelly
You wanna grab a bite to eat? The kitchen is right down the hall.

DeAngelo smiles and nods his head. Connelly reaches out his hand to help him up and he uses it to perfection. They both then walk down the hallway, and into the kitchen.

END

BONUS!!!! - This rp continues onto Macias' rp
Back to top Go down

In The Gym
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: