Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis XIII

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

Genesis XIII Empty
PostSubject: Genesis XIII   Genesis XIII I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:10 am

Scene fades in as the fireworks cue! Mony Mony hits as the cameras film Matt Striker and Michael Cole at the announcers' table.

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, pimps and hos, you are witnessing the best thing ever on this God forsaken brand, tonight's theme song, picked by me, Mony Mony!

Michael Cole: This song sounds a bit ridiculous for a Wrestling brand don't you think?

Matt Striker: NO, SHUT UP. GENESIS SUCKS, XPLOSION FOR THE WIN!

Michael Cole, startled, pauses...But then speaks...

Michael Cole: Welcome to Thursday Night Genesis, in a special Sunday edition. This is my favorite brand right here.

"Super" Mario Gibson is inside the ring with a mic in hand, sporting a Legend of Zelda type attire along with a rather big heavy bag.

SUPER
MARIO GIBSON
Its'a me, Mario! Most superstars would be out here talking about their match and you know what? That's only half of why I am here.

He pauses...

SUPER
MARIO GIBSON
I am psyched about being able to battle with two great superstars, one of them being a real legend of this business. Now onto a serious note, Punk! What you did to me last week has to be the most disgusting and most sickening thing I have ever seen and if you're watching this right now I got two words for you, you're next! Gibson says with a smirk then suddenly he untied his big bag...In this bag is some stuff for all of you wonderful fans as a thank you for welcoming me!

He says and reveals that the big bag was filled with gaming goodies meanwhile the fans cheer him on like crazy as he starts throwing out Legend of Zelda related gaming gear to the fans.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

All three wrestlers, Mickey Fandango, Perry Saturn and Mario Gibson, are in the ring. They walk around in circles, as the bell rings. The three of them look at eachother while they circle the ring, back and forth deciding on who to pray. Perry Saturn makes the first move, he goes to grapple Fandango. They both struggle in a collarbone and shoulder lockup. Fandango drops on his knees and lowers his hands to Saturn's waist. He throws Saturn over his shoulder. Fandango still on his knees, DROP KICK BY MARIO!

Matt Striker: MARIO!

Michael Cole: What?

Mario goes for the cover over Fandango!

1...Saturn breaks the pin!

Perry Saturn grabs Mario and brings him to his feet. He drags his head between his armpits and lifts him up, suplex! Fandango is getting up. Saturn approaches him and they both start trading punches, meanwhile, we see Gibson rolling out of the ring. Saturn starts dominating, he hits Fandango with a kick to the gut and then Irish Whips him towards the ropes. Saturn bends over for a back body drop, as Fandango hits the rebound. Fandango stops early and kicks Saturn in the face. Saturn snaps straight and turns around, NECKBREAKER! Fandango gets up and takes a deep breath. He turns around to check up on Mario. SLINGSHOT CROSSBODY! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Mario gets up to his feet to be surprised with a club to the back of the head by Saturn. Mario has his chest to the ropes. Saturn turns him around and applies a headlock. He lifts him up and then slingshots Mario's legs on the ropes. Mario reverses the slingshot DDT!

Michael Cole: This is getting annoying.

Mario gets to his feet. Fandango is standing behind him. He turns him around and Irish Whips him towards the ropes. Fandango grabs the top ropes, jumps on the middle rope and hits a springboard summersault!

Michael Cole: WOULD YOU STOP IT ALREADY!?

Mario immediately gets to his feet. He looks at Perry Saturn, who's just getting up. Mario runs towards him, baseball slide! Mario grabs Perry Saturn's legs while doing the baseball slide, causing Saturn to fall on his face. The baseball slide causes Mario to slide out of the ring. Mario gets on the apron again. Saturn is getting to his feet. SLINGSHOT BULLDOG!

Saturn falls on his face and then flips on his back. Mario does a giant jump and screams "SUPER MARIO", the crowd goes wild.

Michael Cole: I'VE HAD ENOUGH!

Matt Striker: SUPAH MARIO!

Michael Cole: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!

Matt Striker: No, MARIO, not maize.

Mario climbs the top rope. He leaps towards Saturn, GOOMBA STOMP! Pin!

Michael Cole: WHO ARE YOU?!

Matt Striker: IT'S-A-ME, MARIO!

1...2...3! The bell rings!

The custom videogame rap plays as Mario takes no time to climb up on a corner turnbuckle and raise his arms in victory.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner, "SUPER" MARIO...GIBSON!!!

The loyalest fans pop as they see the International Championship title belt with the name 'STEVE AUSTIN' branded on it. The camera then fades out to show Stone Cold himself, standing next to Josh Matthews, backstage on the Genesis interviewing area.

THE VOICE OF EWE
JOSH MATTHEWS
Good evening everyone I am Josh Matthews standing here with the new International Champion, Stone Cold, Steve Austin. Steve... Austin seems confused... Can I get your words on the way you "won"...that title belt?

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Steve?...Steve?! Who the hell do you think you are to call me Steve? You're just a little brat with that gel in your hair, how 'bout you shut up and listen to what real men have to say. And I don't like your fucking tone either, you're on MY show, and as long as you're on MY show, and you're MY interviewer, you don't talk to ME, with that questioning tone of voice about how I took this championship, you hear me!? Get outta here...

Matthews doesn't know how to answer, but then Austin thrusts his way, intimidating him into walking away quickly. Austin then laughs at the camera as the crowd cheers...

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
It's just lovely. It's just amazing how you still cheer me on after what I did to one of your favorites. I don't know what you people don't get, I DON'T like you. I DON'T respect you. And I never did. "But I'm not gonna use you to get to the top", I thought. So I came out by myself, being MY OWN self for once in these two damn years that had me not doing shit, and I took this belt for my own. What you don't get is that Michael Tarver was only shining it up for me, waiting for a real man to come and take it away, he hasn't had shit competition either way...Angel...Anderson...Sheamus...Hell, I could've beat those three and him in a Handicap Match with an arm tied behind my fucking back, while having a beer, and taking a shit if needed. Neither of those are at my level, neither of those are Thursday Night Austin material, and that's exactly why they aren't superstars on Thursday Night Austin!

Some fans boo, but no matter what Austin says, most cheer either way.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
But I didn't request this time to talk about those punks... The fans shout in unison: "WHAT?!" I'm here to talk about another punk. "WHAT?!" Will you stop with that childish bullshit yells? I'm trying to speak you fucking assholes, as your "role model", I shouldn't need to be fucking telling you rednecks not to interrupt me, time's precious and time flies, and if this ain't the way you want me to be, you can ALL... Get in the ring motherfuckers, and I'll kick all your bitchy little asses....

The fans boo.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Wah wah... As I was trying to say, my opponent tonight is none other than a guy I never wrestled, never cared to even meet at all. When I first read the Thursday Night Austin card I thought this was gonna be just another match where I squash my opponent, but now... Now I'm sure this is going to be another match where I just squash my opponent. Austin laughs as the crowd boos. What's his name again? Eh you know what, I don't even care what his name is. But I'm talking to him right now. The International Champion points at the camera. Our match is next, so how about we do it right here, right now, backstage. These Colorado hillbillies don't deserve to see Stone Cold Steve Austin live on his own show even though they paid to see just that! That's how Stone Cold is, and that's what Stone Cold says. Carly, Enrique or whatever your name is, I'm coming over to your locker room right now to open up a huge can o'whoop ass on you, whether you're up for it or not, that's your choice, by choosing to be or not to be there and just forfeit the match...Result's the same either way. The outcome of this match will have the International Champion, Stone Cold Steve Austin as the winner, and same will happen week in and week out from now on, because this is the era of the Rattlesnake. And every single week, same Austin time, same Austin show, Thursday Night Austin, I'm gonna be here to whoop some ass.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction. A "WE WANT AUSTIN" chant starts... Austin contemplates leaving but then notices the chants...

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Oh you want Austin? You want Austin? And why the hell should I give you Austin? You don't even support your former Champion, you support the man who ended his legacy! You aren't fans, you're a bunch of cheap sellouts...But you know what?! You want Austin, that's what you want!? Then you'll get Austin! Just you wait 'cause right after Stone Cold sticks his boot so far up that Mexican junkie's ass he'll shit sideways for a week, I will come out there, and give you Austin, and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so!

SCSA walks away as the crowd cheers. We come back to ringside as we see John Cena throwing his shirt out of the ring as he music cuts off. He stands at the opposite side of the ring as his opponent, Goldberg, and waits for the opening bell to ring.

Michael Cole: Well this should be... Something.

Matt Striker: Two talentless roid monkeys going at it... This should be great...

The opening bell sounds off and they lock up in the center of the ring. Neither one of them can gain the clear advantage and they both release the hold. They both take a few steps back and re-evaluate the situation.

Matt Striker: Well that went great...

They go to meet up again, but this time Cena hits a kick to Golberg's gut. He goes for a ddt, but the latter is too strong, lifting him up into the air and slamming him down with a spinebuster! Cena holds his back in pain, as Goldberg gets pumped up, taunting to the crowd. Cena staggers up to his feet and is kicked in the gut. Goldberg puts his head between his arm and ribs. He taunts.

Michael Cole: Jackhammer!

But Cena counters with a drop toe hold! STFU locked in! Goldberg has no where to go!

Michael Cole: STFU, STFU! Out of nowhere! Vintage John Cena!

Matt Striker: Why don't YOU, STFU?

Goldberg is obviously in a great deal of pain as he tries to claw his way towards the ropes, and he succeeds! Cena is forced to break the hold.

Michael Cole: It could of been over right there!

Matt Striker: I wish it was. Damn referee should've just looked the other way for that one.

Cena walks towards the center of the ring as Goldberg sits against the turnbuckle recovering. The referee checks on him, but Cena doesn't want to wait. He walks over and starts stomping on him until the referee pulls him away, and then waits in the middle of the ring. Goldberg gets to his feet but continues leaning back against the turnbuckle for support. Cena runs at him, corner clothesline! but Goldberg gets out of the way, Cena crashes chest first into the turnbuckle!

Michael Cole: Ooh, and that'll crack your ribs in an instant!

Recoiling from the corner, Cena is lifted high onto the shoulder of Goldberg, it appears that Goldberg is going for a powerslam. Cena somehow manages to counter and hits Goldberg with several large blows to the head. Re-bounding from the ropes, Cena jumps at Golberg and hits him with a trademark flying shoulder blocks, going for a second, Cena is caught on the shoulder of Goldberg and this time slammed to the mat with full force.

Matt Striker: C'mon Cena! Get up and kick this bald douche's ass!

Goldberg taunts for the fans enjoyment before placing Cena on the top turnbuckle.

Michael Cole: I have a feeling that this is gonna be good...

Matt Striker: I can't watch this... Goldberg's gonna destroy John from up there!

Just as it appears Goldberg is going to solidify his victory, Cena counters and hits the leg drop on Goldberg from the top rope. Everyone in the arena is on their feet. The referee begins to count a double K.O. 1...2...3...4...5. Both competitiors begin to stir. 6...7... Cena makes it to his feet! Quicklly followed by Goldberg!

Michael Cole: And this is Genesis action at it's best ladies and gentlemen! What a fantastic match this has been so far.

Both superstars groggily try to get themselves back together in opposite corners of the ring. As Cena turns around Goldberg runs at him, looking to go for the spear, he connects with it!

Matt Striker: NO, NO, NO! Cena's done! The Spear connects!

Goldberg goes for the cover...

1...2...KICK OUT FROM CENA!

Michael Cole: Oh my god Matt! That was so close!

Matt Striker: I knew Cena would have it in him!

Beginning to look angry Goldberg exits the ring and looks around at the fans, his gaze is drawn to the apron where he can see the edge of a table peeking out, beckoning him. Goldberg, without hesitation grabs the table and sets it up ringside.

Matt Striker: Disqualify him ref! You know what he's about to do!

Goldberg climbs into the ring and once again places Cena atop the turnbuckle. Just as he s about to seal it and slam John out of the ring and through the wood, Cena shifts his weight and both superstars crash through the table!

Michael Cole: And I don't know what decision the referee is going to come to now, both superstars appeared to go through the table at exactly the same time there!

Both Goldberg and Cena are laid out ringside as the announcer climbs into the ring.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has come to the desicion. This match is a draw by double count out!

Michael Cole: Well I guess we couldn't expect to see a full match between such volatile superstars in a match with rules!

Matt Striker: This is all Goldberg's fault! If I was the ref I'd disqualify him and declare Cena the winner!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The scene fades to the Genesis interview area where Josh Matthews stands, dressed in his suit with his microphone in hand.

THE VOICE OF EWE
JOSH MATTHEWS
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time... The former International Champion, Michael Tarver.

The camera zooms out to show Tarver standing next to Josh wearing his ring gear, with a black and red towel slung around his shoulders and looking extremely agitated. The crowd give a loud pop as Josh looks nervously at Tarver.

THE VOICE OF EWE
JOSH MATTHEWS
Michael, tonight you compete in a fatal four way to determine the new number one contender for the International Championship. What are your thoughts on losing the International Champio-

Tarver natches the microphone from Josh's hand with a look of pure rage and frustration on his face. He takes the towel from around his shoulders and throws it to the ground as the crowd pop.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Former International Champion? Let me tell you something Josh, that's a load of bullshit! Why the hell have I been placed into this number one contenders match for a title that I NEVER lost!? Why the hell should Stone Cold have the right to waltz on down to the ring after my match at The E.N.D, hit me with a Stone Cold Stunner and take my International Title for himself? Not only that, but he had the audacity to tell me that my career is over? It's a crock of shit! EWE Management have failed to recognize that the rightful International Champion is ME and they've also failed to strip 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin of the belt... So you want my thoughts on losing my title, Josh? The fact is... I didn't lose it.

Josh reaches for his mic back, back Tarver stares him down and he backs off. Once Josh is off-screen, Tarver turns to the camera and looks directly into it as veins begin to show in his forehead.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Stone Cold, you stupid, trailer trash motherfucker... You think you can get away with what you did? You think you can cross me and get off lightly? Well then you're even more of a dumb ass than I thought. I held the International Championship for TEN months, and I'm not about to let some old, beer drinking jackass take what's rightfully mine. You have no idea what you've unleashed Steve... When someone wrongs me, I do everything in my damn power to make sure they pay for it, and Steve, you WILL pay for what you did... If that means that I have to jump through all the hoops that are put in front of me, then that's what I'll do.

Tarver grabs the lens of the camera and pulls it closer to himself as the crowd cheer.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
You hear me you motherfucker? I'm not about to let someone like you walk all over me! You might have intimidated management so they didn't strip you of that title, but you know what, Steve? You sure as hell don't intimidate me. From this point on I'm making it my personal goal to take my championship back, and it all starts tonight... It's an unlucky night to be CM Punk, Psycho Messiah or Randy Orton, because I'm a fucking pit bull off the leash, and I'm gonna take all you sons of bitches out if you try to stand between me and what's mine. CM Punk? A former champion here in EWE... I know you're straight-edge and I know that you've spent some time here on Genesis before, so you should know to fucking stay out of my way tonight, or I'll knock your ass out.

The crowd cheer at Tarver's strong words to CM Punk. The Upgrade maintains his serious expression as he stares, focused onto the camera.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Randy Orton... You've made your way over to Genesis by way of the EWE Draft. You used to win your matches over on XPlosion with underhanded tactics like a fucking coward, well let me set something straight for you Randy, this isn't XPlosion. Genesis is my yard, I'm the apex predator here... Keep in mind that if you even try to eye my top spot, I'll beat your ass down to the bottom of the food chain around here! you hear me Randy? I'm the top dog on Genesis, not you, not Steve Austin... ME! So don't even think about trying to take over, because it'll only take me 1.9 seconds to send you back to XPlosion in a body bag. Finally, Psycho Messiah... From what I hear, he's just about ready to hang up his boots and tonight may be his last match. I respect everything Psycho Messiah has done for this industry, and I'm sure he'll give me a run for my money in this one final match, but Messiah, tonight, not even you are going to stand between me and the International Championship.

The crowd go crazy with cheers as Tarver lets go of the camera.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Tonight is just an obstacle that I will overcome, and once I cleared it, there's nothing standing between me and getting back my title. You said my career was over Steve? You said you whooped my ass? Well I hope you're listening, because I'm gonna be coming for you real soon motherfucker... You hear me Rattlesnake? The Upgrade is coming to get his gold back...

The crowd explode with cheers as Tarver picks up his towel, throws it over his shoulders and walks off-screen. The scene fades. Glass Shatters blasts the PA System as Stone Cold Steve Austin walks out and down the ramp. He enters the ring with a microphone after Justin Roberts introduces him.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is scheduled for One Fall. Introducing first, from Austin, Texas, THE INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION...STONE COLD...STEVE AUSTIN!!!

Stone Cold stands there soaking in the booing and the cheering before he starts speaking.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Oh yeah, I just had to check your name after going to your locker room, CARLITO. What happened? I thought we were gonna meet at your locker room and share a good ol'can o'whoop ass!... Lemme tell you, I went there, but that little Mexican scrawny ass wasn't there anymore. I wasn't expecting him to have balls, but now when he comes out here, that little ol'can o'whoop ass is going to turn into an ass whooping fest and he's gonna run around the ring with my foot so far up his ass he's going to sing the Mexican anthem by accident!...But what I'm out here for isn't Carlito Carly Carl. I'm out here about Michael Tarver. As you've seen, it's not been enough, the Stunner I gave him back at the Pay-Per-View, he has the balls to come out for more, well I will give him more. Not for you people, and sure as hell not for me. I will give him more because he asked for more. And when someone asks me for some more ass whoopin', I just can't refuse.

Austin laughs...

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Now come on out you little fucking broom, and let's get you over with.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Carlito starts taunting Austin. The latter gets pissed off and walks towards Carlito until they're both standing chest to chest. The referee brakes them up. Carlito takes a bite out of his apple and spits it into Austin's face.

Matt Striker: Now that's cool!

Austin is furious now. He charges at Carlito and the referee signals for the bell to ring. Austin throws a couple of punches at Carlito, forcing him to lay on the ropes and drop the apple. Austin Irish Whips Carlito to the ropes. Carlito hits the rebound, big boot by Austin. The latter then starts stomping the hell out of Carlito. He gets on top of him, afterwards, and hits him with a couple of punches while pulling his hair.

Michael Cole: Stone Cold is furious right now.

Matt Striker: If this wasn't so gay, it would've been the perfect sex scene.

Austin spits on Carlito's face.

Michael Cole: Now that's cool!

Matt Striker: Copying someone isn't cool, that goes both to you and Austin.

Austin gets up and drags Carlito to his feet by his arm. He Irish Whips him to the ropes. Carlito grabs the top rope and springboards off of it, FLYING BACK ELBOW SMASH! Carlito immediately gets back to his feet and leans on the ropes, chest first. Still groggy and tired from the beating he received. Austin gets up. Carlito hears the crowd cheering and realizes that Austin is on his feet. He turns around and sees Austin running towards him for a clothesline. Carlito ducks and gets past him, NICKBREAKER! Pin!

1...Kickout!

Michael Cole: Carlito is going to get raped!

Matt Striker: Just because it happens to you, doesn't mean it'll happen to him.

Both wrestlers get to their feet. Carlito goes for a punch, but Austin blocks it and hits him with a knee to the gut. Austin applies a headlock, he lifts him up, SUPLEX! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Austin gets Carlito to his feat and Irish Whips him to the ropes. Carlito grabs the top rope and bounces off of it for a springboard elbow smash.

Michael Cole: Dijavo.

However, Austin catches his opponent in mid-air, SPINEBUSTER! Pin!

Matt Striker: OH GOD, GOD OL' MIGHTY. MIGHTY GOD OF GODNESS!

Michael Cole: What was that all about?

Matt Striker: Management needs someone to play J.R for a while.

1...2...Kickout!

Austin gets up and argues with the referee, but the chat doesn't go his way so he just gives him the finger.

Matt Striker: Very charismatic.

Austin turns around to see Carlito already on his feet. Dropkick to the crotch!

Matt Striker: This... This guy should be champion!

Austin is kneeling from the strike, WHIPLASH! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Carlito gets up and starts climbing the top rope. Austin gets up and immediately hops on the middle rope trying to get Carlito down, but the latter throws a couple of jabs first knocking Steve Austin down. Austin rolls to his feet, Diving Crossbody! Carlito immediately gets up and runs towards the ropes. He springboards and does a summersault senton. He keeps the flow and does a springboard moonsault! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Michael Cole: This is amazing!

Matt Striker: This is Stone Cold getting his ass kicked, is what it is.

Carlito gets up and helps Austin to his feet. He runs back to the ropes and bounces off of them. Austin hits a backbody drop! Austin places his hands on the top rope and starts choking Carlito with his foot. The referee starts to count.

Austin lets go. Carlito gets to his feet, but Austin throws him by the throat to the corner. He grabs his neck and slams his head to the turnbuckle, causing him to bounce away from the corner. Reverse STO by Austin!

Matt Striker: Vengeance, how sweat.

Austin gets to the top rope.

Matt Striker: This is going to be funny.

Austin leaps off of the top rope, pointed elbow smash!

Matt Striker: Oh comeon, I wanted a laugh.

Cobra Clutch! Carlito struggles. He slowly slithers towards the ropes. Ropebreak! Austin immediately lets go and gets Carlito to his feet. He throws him to the turnbuckle. Carlito doesn't stay on his feet and falls by the corner. Austin starts stomping on Carlito. The referee pulls them apart. Austin starts to argue with the referee. Meanwhile, Carlito picks up the apple he left by the corner and takes a bite before throwing it away.

Matt Striker: Does that apple give him super powers or something?

Austin pushes the referee aside and gets down screaming at Carlito. The latter spits the little chunks onto Austin's face. Austin turns around trying to get the spit out of his face.

Matt Striker: SPITMAN!

BACKSTABBER! NO! SCSA STANDS HIS GROUND! Carlito gets up and begs Austin for forgiveness. Austin flips him the birds. Kick to the gut, STONE COLD STUNNER! Pin!

1...2...3!

Matt Striker: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Michael Cole: Well...This wasn't even a match.

The bell rings as Glass Shatters hits and Austin taunts. We go backstage. A limo pulls up backstage, as the camera goes to the back, the door opens and out steps Christian as the crowd cheers. Christian walks a few steps in a button up shirt and dress pants, he is stopped by a few backstage workers who greet him.

BACKSTAGE DUDE
STAN
Hey Christian! It's so great to have you back man. So what are you going to do first?

CAPTAIN CHARISMA
CHRISTIAN
Thats a good question. It seems that tonight I'm being forced into a tag match with my former partner Edge. I'm trying to move on in my career and achieve greatness, yet I'm being held back by being thrown into a tag match with somebody who has already had their chance. Yet the GM booked this, I guess it's for a strong purpose. I look forward to reuniting with Edge, not to remember the good old days. But to prove...I'm the man now.

Christian walks away as the scene fades off.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The packed Genesis crowd was up on their feet showing a roar of disapproval at Batista as his theme hit. Who as of the PPV is the last person to win the EWE Title after defeating The Rock. Dressed in his suit he made his way out on stage, no smiles this time, he was serious. Making his way down the ramp past the wave of boo's he ascended the steel steps and entered the ring, microphone in hand.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
I'm going to get straight down to business. A few days ago at the PPV, I decimated the Rock and proved my dominance in the EWE. I left him battered and bleeding, I made him submit! I made him, admit, that I am the better man when he tapped out!

The crowd began to boo and some "Rocky" chants could be heard, Batista's expression remained the same.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
But it seems someone in the back, felt it necessary to interfere in my match. Tossing a chair into the ring for Rock to use against me, we all saw how that failed.

The crowd cheered a little as they knew who he was talking about.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
Bobby Lashley, you fired the first shot and missed! Now it's my turn and trust me when I say this, you will regret crossing me. The days of us being friends is over, you will see as the Rock saw at the PPV and that is that I am the most dominant force in the EWE!

The crowd continued their sea of boos as "Lashley" chants began to pick up and grow louder and more numerous.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
Chant all you want for him, it doesn't change the fact that he failed to help the Rock win Sunday, and it doesn't change the fact that tonight I will destroy him the same way I destroyed your precious Rocky!

The "Lashley" chants died down a little as the fans booed and threw in some "Fuck You!" chants at Batista.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
You can chant whatever the fuck you want, but the fact remains the same, you all pay to come see this show, and you all pay to come see me!

He adjusts his suit as he walks around the ring, letting the hate bounce off of him like a bird against a window.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
The E.N.D. was indeed the beginning, the beginning of my path to the top of the EWE, a position I never left! And tonight I will take another step towards that position, as I rightfully deserve it, and you all know it!

Flipping off the crowd briefly as Batista continues to walk around the ring.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
You all have no idea how good it felt, making the Rock suffer, making him tap-out, making him realize he is no longer the most Electrifying man in Entertainment! Leaving him broken and bruised in the middle of that cell, it was all too easy. I could of climbed out, walked out and won the match, but I wanted to send a message not only to him but to all of the EWE. The Animal has been unleashed in full force and there is nothing anyone can do about it!

Smiling a little as he stopped in the middle of the ring before he resumed talking.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
Now back to what I wanted to say, after you idiots got me side-tracked. Lashley, you want a fight, well I have news for you, you won't get a fight.

A smile started to form on Batista's face as the crowd booed, but his expression soon changed back into a serious one.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
You're going to get a war! And I'm sure you're going to go in the back and try to enlist the help of some more idiots who think they'll be able to take me on. But in case you have any thoughts of doing that, I suggest you forget them right now.

Moving around the ring as the fans booing no longer seems to be audible to Batista.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
No amount of help will allow you to beat me Lashley, and I'm going to make sure no one else thinks of interfering in the match, lest they want to be destroyed. And I've got some old buddies of mine in the back that would be more then willing to beat the living hell out of anyone they want too.

Standing still as he turned and looked out around the crowd with a grin on his face.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
We used to team back in the good old days, I'm sure some of you remember them, but if not, then I think formal introductions are in order. So why don't these two upstanding gentlemen, whose match is next, come on down to the ring and introduce themselves?

Turn the Tables hits. The crowd once again erupts into a flurry of Boo's as what could possibly be the most hated tag team in Wrestling History makes their way out onto the stage. Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley, a team that has held more Tag Titles then any other team in wrestling history. Making their way down the ramp and into the ring, they are handed mics by the ring crew who quickly leave the ring. The crowd continues to boo louder.

TESTIFY
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
Shut the fuck up! Each and everyone one of you maggots makes me sick! Each and every week me and my brother are forced to come out here and entertain you! You don't even deserve the shit your made out of!

3-D
D-VON DUDLEY
Everywhere we go we have been forced to entertain low-life fans week in and week out, but we didn't care because where ever we went we were the dominant tag team in that company! And EWE is no different!

TESTIFY
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
We may have lost at the PPV, but that was because of ring rust and the overwhelming stench of all you piece of shit 'fans'! But luckily we've taken our allergy meds so your foul presence won't affect us.

3-D
D-VON DUDLEY
E&C, everyone knows the history we've had together in the WWE, but here in the EWE, WE are the top dogs of the business! WE are the rightful Tag champions, and tonight, WE will prove it when we leave you broken in pieces in this ring!

The Crowd boos as Bubba flips the double birds at the crowd, even going over to ropes and insulting several members of the audience who are being held back by security. D-Von walks over and fist bumps with Batista before going to pull Bubba back to the middle of the ring.

TESTIFY
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
Worthless piece of shit!

Bubba flips off the crowd member he was arguing with

3-D
D-VON DUDLEY
After we split from the Disciples, we proved we were the dominant force around, even when the cards were stacked against us by a biased management, but that didn't stop us from doing whatever the hell we wanted to do.

TESTIFY
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
Like when we burned the old tag titles?

3-D
D-VON DUDLEY
Amen!

TESTIFY
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
Ted and Cody were two little fags who deserved nothing but shit, so we turned their titles into something more appropriate for them.

The crowd continued to boo as Bubba was resisting the urge to go postal on them again and actually get into a fist fight with one of the crowd members, but D-Von was holding him back.

TESTIFY
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
We are the Dudleyz! A name synonymous with Tables! We've turned them from simple decorations to implements of destruction! We Revolutionized the Table and Hardcore Wrestling!

3-D
D-VON DUDLEY
Careers were shortened if not ended by us and our use of Tables. We made ECW, and the WWE what it was with our matches! We've held more tag gold then any other team in the history of wrestling!

The Fans stilled booed at them, not caring for their feats, or caring for them at all.

TESTIFY
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
Now I'm sure you wonder why we haven't mentioned TNA yet, and there's a simple answer for that, TNA FUCKING SUCKS!

3-D
D-VON DUDLEY
They are nothing but a home for WWE washouts and copy-cat gimmicks, and when Batista called us up to come to EWE we damn near jumped at the chance to leave that piss pot of shit!

TESTIFY
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
TNA can go to hell and stay there for all we care, cause here winning Gold actually means something, it means your the best of the best, which we are.

3-D
D-VON DUDLEY
And the tag titles are a simple of greatness, it shows that both of us can dominate any team thrown at us, and we will again!

TESTIFY
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
Tonight the Tag Titles come back home to us! And anyone that dare try and stop us will get the fucking hell beat out of 'em!

3-D
D-VON DUDLEY
And once we have those titles, they ain't never leaving!

TESTIFY
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
In WWE, Heroes became Legends, in ECW, Legends became Gods, in EWE, the Gods of wrestling become Immortal!

3-D
D-VON DUDLEY
OH Testify!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The lights dim and Edge and Christian walk out onto the stage to the sound of the fans cheers they climb into the ring through the ropes and taunt on opposite turnbuckles. The fans are on their feet, supporting their favourite tag team in one of the most important matches of their life on EWE, a match for the Genesis tag team championships.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is for the EWE Genisis tag team championships! Introducing first from Toronto ontario Canada, Edge and Christian!

Michael Cole: Edge and Christian have a huge mountain to climb here tonight!

Matt Striker: That's not a very nice way to talk about Bubba Ray, Cole!

Michael Cole: I meant it in the sense that 'The Dudleyz' are extremely tough competitors to score a victory over Matt, do I really have to be that specific?

A fireball flys down from the rafters, over the fans creating a sense of excitement. The fireball hits the stage and erupts into a spectacular display of pyrotechnics. Out walk D-Von Dudley and Bubba Ray Dudley, The Dudley Boyz.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, from Dudleyville. The Dudley Boyz!

Matt Striker: And here are the Dudleyz, the people that Michael Cole is obviously extremely biased against.

Michael Cole: Matt, for one night let's just sit back and enjoy this tag team title match. That's all I want.

Matt Striker: Sounds kinda gay to me but whatever...

All competitiors are now in the ring and the referee holds the vacant tag team titles high above his head, he circles the ring showing each side of the arena the prestigous belts. After handing them to the time keeper he sends both teams to opposite sides of the ring and calls for the bell.

Michael Cole: This is gonna be great! Who's gonna become the new tag team champions?!

It's Edge and Bubba Ray staring off, they lock up but Bubba shows that he has the strength advantage by pushing Edge back to the corner with brute force. Edge gets back up looking slightly embarassed and is immediately picked up and placed on the top rope. Edge counters and kicks Bubba in the face sending him reeling backward. Edge jumps and hits the crossbody on Bubba!

Michael Cole: Wow! Edge never looked so good hitting a crossbody!

Edge tags in Christian and he instantly works on Bubba, stomping on the chest to make sure that he stays down for a while longer. Christian then picks Bubba back up and irish whips him into the ropes, re-bounding, Bubba counters and hits a belly to belly suplex. Christian writhes in pain as Bubba beats his chest. He goes for a cover...

1...Christian manages to kick out.

Michael Cole: And it's gonna take a lot more than that to keep a tag team as good as Edge and Christian down for the three count.

Matt Striker: Edge and Christian? Good? You do realise they're facing the Dudleyz right?

Bubba walks over to his corner and tags in his partner D-Von Dudley. D-Von goes to punch Christian but is countered and slammed to the mat by Christian. Christian grabs the arm of D-Von and applies an armbar, D-Von comes close to tapping but manages to escape the hold and clothesline Christian. He drags Christian into the center of the ring and hits the knee drop, Christian tries to reach for Edge, desparate to get the tag. The fans stomp their feet trying to encourage him. Just as the hands are about to connect D-Von manages to grab the leg and stop.

Matt Striker: Phew, that was damn close.

D-Von drags Christian all the way to his corner and tags in Bubba Ray. Bubba lifts up Christian and powerslams him, Christian is in a lot of pain right.

Michael Cole: Things aren't looking good for Edge and Christian tonight.

Matt Striker: You think? The Dudleyz are dominating here tonight!

Bubba goes for the pin again...

1...2...Christian only just gets the shoulder up, he dropkicks Bubba and finally gets the tag to Edge, Edge rockets into the ring and begins to pound on Bubba, Edge goes to his corner and raises his hand. He is going for the spear.

Matt Striker: Oh god, Oh no...

Michael Cole: Edge is gonna do it! Edge is gonna capture the tag team championships for himself and Christian!

D-Von, without warning rushes into the ring and kicks Christian from the apron. Edge goes for the spear but it is countered by Bubba Ray into an enormous powerbomb. He goes for the cover. At this time it seems certain.

Matt Striker: I knew they had it in'em!

Michael Cole: The Dudleyz are the new champions!

Justin Roberts: Here are your winners and the new Genisis tag team champions! Bubba Ray and D-Von, The Dudley Boyz!

The Dudleyz celebrate atop the turnbuckles, newly won titles held high above their heads.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Michael Tarver, CM Punk, Randy Orton and Psycho Messiah are all in the ring, ready to do battle. The bell rings. Out of the blue, Messiah, who is holding a steel chair, runs at Michael Tarver, and so do Orton and Punk. Quickly reacting, Tarver ducks under the steel chair of PM, as the former World Heavyweight Champion turns round, Punk takes advantage and drop toe holds him, Messiah hits face-first on his own chair. Orton looks at Tarver, KNOCKOUT PUNCH BY THE LATTER, NO, ORTON DUCKS UNDER, HE LEAPS FOR THE RKO, NO, TARVER PUSHES HIM AWAY...ROUNDHOUSE KICK BY PUNK TO TARVER! COVER!

1...2...KICKOUT!

Michael Cole: Talk about fast paced Wrestling!

Punk grabs Orton and gets him to his feet, European Uppercut, Irish Whip, counter into an Irish Whip of Orton's own, the latter bends over as Punk hits the ropes and bounces back at Orton, he runs, Back Body Drop, NO! The martial artist lands on his feet, Orton turns around, and a flurry of kicks delivered fiercely to the Legend Killer, Lou Thesz Press by Messiah on Orton, interrupting the combination. Punk takes a breather then turns to Tarver, who is now up, they trade words and Tarver gets slapped across the face, knee to the gut as pay back, headlock, and Tarver locks in a Headlock on the mat after a Headlock Takedown. Messiah kicks him in the head breaking the hold!

Michael Cole: Messiah doesn't wanna win this, he just wants to punish everyone!

LOW BLOW FROM PUNK TO MESSIAH AS THE LATTER TRIED TO PICK HIM UP!...He lifts him up on a Fireman's Carry...GO TO SLEEP!!! PUNK GOES FOR THE COVER!

1...2...PUNT KICK BY ORTON ON PUNK!!!

Michael Cole: Vintage Orton!!!...Matt?

Striker is heard snoring. Orton taunts as the crowd boos him loudly. He goes for the pin on CM Punk as Tarver is starting to get up...

1...2...Tarver breaks the count.

Orton and Tarver stare each other, as the first is on one knee looking at the other who is leaning on the ropes holding his head. Tarver grabs Orton and Irish Whips him after a couple of forearms to the upper body. Orton bounces back...TARVER'S LIGHTNING, ORTON SPINS ROUND AND TWISTS HIS BODY AND AN RKO IN MIDAIR!!! RKO!!!

Michael Cole: I THIN--I THINK THAT JUST DEFIED THE LAWS OF GRAVITY!

COVER!!!

1...2...TARVER PUTS HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE!!!

THE CROWD GOES WILD!!! Orton drops down, like a snake, and starts fist bumping the mat, waiting for Michael Tarver to get up. After a while, the latter finally does...ANOTHER RKO!!! ANOTHER RKO!!! Orton cockily pins him on his back, with one arm raised.

1...2...PUNT KICK BY A BLEEDING PUNK ON ORTON!!!

Michael Cole: PUNK JUST PUNTED ORTON!!!

Matt Striker: Saywut?

Michael Cole: You have no idea what you're missing here, Matt!

Matt Striker: Nor do I care, it's Genesis.

Striker goes back to sleeping as Punk goes for the pin on Tarver...

1...2...KICKOUT ONCE AGAIN!!!

A frustrated Punk rolls over and covers Orton.

1...2...PSYCHO MESSIAH BREAKS THE PIN WITH A CHAIR SHOT TO THE BACK!!!

Messiah taunts as the crowd boos, he picks up Tarver, wanting to go for the Death Dealer...KILLSHOT!!! TARVER HITS THE KILLSHOT OUT OF THE BLUE!!! Messiah falls, KO'd, and so does Tarver, on top of him...

1...2...3!!!

Gasoline hits!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner...MICHAEL...TARVER!!!

[b]MCBEEFBACONDONALD COMMERCIAL

Bobby Lashley watches on from his office, wearing a suit and slacks. He watches his small TV from a table that is covered with papers. He reacts to Batista's attitude with smirk on his face. He chuckles as he spins his chair a little bit, looking to get away from the table. Just then however, Finlay comes through the door with a microphone in his hand, ready to interview.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TO INTERVIEW
FINLAY
My name is Finlay... And I love to interview!

He pauses for a little while and looks at the camera as the crowd cheers him on.

FINLAY
I'm here with the new general manger of Genesis Bobby Lashley, now Bobby, at the E.N.D you did something that nobody saw coming when you threw a steel chair into the ring and tried to stop your former partner from winning the match. We all saw how that backfired, but I've got to ask you, why did you do it?

Lashley looks up at Finlay, at first with a serious face, but then he laughs and grabs the mic.

THE BOSS
BOBBY LASHLEY
Why did I do it? You say that like... You wouldn't too.

Lashley smirks as Finlay takes the mic back from him.

FINLAY
I don't... I don't understand.

Lashley pulls the mic back over to his face.

THE BOSS
BOBBY LASHLEY
Did you see him out there? Riding his high horse, he's full of himself. Somebody had to bring him back into reality, and I thought that The Rock was that man... Obviously I was wrong. But you know what they say, if you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself.

Lashley smiles as the crowd cheers loudly for him. Finlay pulls the mic back over to himself.

FINLAY
With that being said, some of the superstars in the back have mentioned that they are upset with you intervening with matches. What would you say to them?

Finlay puts the mic in front of Lashley's mouth and allows him to talk.

THE BOSS
BOBBY LASHLEY
I think people are misinterpreting my passion for wrestling as abuse of power. If I wanted to abuse my power I'd put him in a handicap match, or just not put him in the show at all. All I'm doing is what any good gm would do... Book a great match that the fans love to see.

Lashley smiles and nods his head as the fans cheer even louder for him. Finlay pulls the mic back over to himself.

FINLAY
Ok, but if you just wanted a match then why did you book yourself for the main event? What's next, a title match?

The crowd gets quiet as Lashley's face turns very serious. He stands up in front of Finlay who holds the mic in front of him, looking like he regrets what he said.

THE BOSS
BOBBY LASHLEY
Who the hell do you think you are?... Who are YOU, to tell ME, how to do my job?!

Finlay slowly pulls the mic back to his face as Lashley stares him down.

FINLAY
I'm... I'm sa...

Lashley points to the door.

THE BOSS
BOBBY LASHLEY
Get the hell out of my office!

Finlay walks out without saying a word. Lashley goes back over to his desk, and smacks the stapler off. It flies across the room and breaks against the wall. He takes a seat, still angry, and watches the TV. That scene fades out and we go to the commentators at ring side.

Michael Cole: Well, that match is next...
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

Genesis XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XIII   Genesis XIII I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:09 pm

I Walk Alone hits the Public Announcement System, Batista comes out as loud boos sound. He starts making his way down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one fall. Introducing first, the animal... BATISTA!

Batista uses the steel steps to get in the ring. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! hits the P.A System. The crowd cheers, a few boo. He comes out of the backstage area and slowly makes his way down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent, The Boss... BOBBY LASHLEY

Lashley places one leg on the apron and the second into the ring. All of a sudden, Batista ambushes Bobby. He throws a couple of jabs before taking him to the ground and mounting him with more punches. The referee tries to pull him off, but fails. He calls for officials. Four EWE officials enter the ring and separate Batista from Lashley. They help Lashley to his feat and lean him on the corner.

Matt Striker: Is this match over?

Michael Cole: I think so.

Matt Striker: Good, didn't want to see it anyway.

Justin Roberts enters the ring with a mic as the four officials leave the ring.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match by disqualification... Bo...

Lashley knocks the mic out of Roberts hand and asks the referee to sound the bell. Roberts leaves the ring and the bell rings. Batista walks closer to Lashley and goes for a stare down. But Lashley immediately starts throwing punches and leads Batista to the ropes.

Matt Striker: I thought it was a rule to always accept stare downs.

He Irish whips Batista to the opposite ropes, Batista hits the rebound, Spinebuster! Lashley throws some stomps. He then places his foot on Batista's neck, choking him. The referee demands him to stop. Lashley holds it for a couple of seconds before going back to stomping. After that, Lashley gets on top of Batista and throws some massive punches.

Michael Cole: I guess you can't boss around management.

Matt Striker: Austin does it...

Lashley gets up and helps Batista to his feet by dragging him by the arm. Batista immediately surprises him with a clothesline. Still holding Lashley's hand, he helps him up and hits him with another clothesline. Once more, he helps him up and hits him once more with a clothesline, this time stronger and releases Lashley's hand. Batista leans on the ropes and awaits Lashley to gets up. Which he does in a while. Lashley runs towards Batista. However, the latter docks and grabs Lashley by the rings and flips him out of the ring.

Batista leaves the ring.

He grabs Lashley by the neck and throws him to the barricades. Lashley hits the barricades and fall over them, knocking them down.

Matt Striker: For a large guy, he's been flipping a lot tonight.

Michael Cole: You better be quiet or he'll flip you one.

Matt Striker: Was that supposed to be funny?

Lashley gets up and climbs over the barricades.

Batista hits him with a knee to the gut, headlock, VERTICAL SUPLEX ONTO THE STEEL STEPS!

Batista was just about to enter the ring, but then turns around and helps Lashley to his feet.

Michael Cole: He won't have time to get back in.

Matt Striker: This is much more personal.

Batista throws Lashley into the ring and immediately slides after, just barely beating the referee's ten count. Matt Striker can be heard yawning.

Michael Cole: How are you not pulled in?!

Matt Striker: Oh please, surviving at the nick of time, happens all the time in movies and wrestling. I've grown apathy to it.

Batista locks in the Batista Bite.

Michael Cole: He has to tap out!

Matt Striker: Why!? Why the hell does he have to? Typical American, everything has to happen.

Michael Cole: Aren't you American?

Matt Striker: Shut the fuck up.

Lashley tries to crawl, but the Batista Bite is immune to that. Lashley gathers his strength and lifts Batista up behind his back. He throws his back to the turnbuckle, hitting Batista's back to it. Batista is forced to release Lashley and falls to the mat.

Michael Cole: Only Lashley can counter the Batista Bite like that!

Lashley puts both hands on the corner side of the ropes and starts furiously stomping at Batista.

Michael Cole: This match has been very violent from the start.

Lashley helps Batista to his feet and throws him towards the corner and once again places both hands on the corner ropes before starting to hit Batista with a couple of shoulder blocks. Lashley lets go of the ropes and Batista staggers to the corner. Bobby Lashley gets on the top rope, he doesn't stand and looks very nervous. Batista turns around, FLYING CLOTHESLINE! NO! Batista drops purposely on his chest to duck Lashley's clothesline.

Matt Striker: Silly Bobby, monkeys can't fly!

Batista immediately goes to the pin!

Matt Striker: WHAT?! NO! I thought This was about extreme, personal, not victory...

Michael Cole: Obviously too exhausted.

Matt Striker: Your mom keeps saying that.

Michael Cole: What happened to my wife?

Matt Striker: She was watching.

1...2...Kickout!

Batista gets up and leans on the ropes. Lashley sits up. Batista quickly runs towards Lashley and hits him with a big boot. Batista stands over Lashley, the crowd boos very loudly. Batista helps Lashley to his feet and places the latter's head between his legs. Batista lifts him up, BATISTA BOMB! NO! LASHLEY COUNTERS INTO A FACEBUSTER! Lashley gets up and starts taunting Batista to get up. Batista does. Lashley grabs him and lifts him up into a powerslam position, FALLAWAY SLAM! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Lashley and Batista lay on the mat, both too tired to stand up. After a while, the referee starts counting.

Lashley gets up but quickly drops his chest towards the ropes to rest.

Batista grabs the ropes.

He slowly starts using them to get up.

Batista gets to his feet. Neither of the two moves for a couple of seconds. Batista approaches Lashley from the back, hoping for a surprise attack. However, Lashley suddenly turns around and shoves his hand towards Batista's throat.

Michael Cole: Lashley playing a buffoon and now has the advantage with a chokeslam.

Matt Striker: You're the only buffoon.

Batista hits Lashley with elbows to the head before Lashley could go for the chokeslam. Kick to the gut by Batista. Places Lashley's head between his legs, BATISTA BOMB! Pin!

1...Ropebreak!

Michael Cole: HOW DID HE GET UP FROM THAT?!

Matt Striker: Why, what happened?

Michael Cole: You didn't see the Batista Bomb?

Matt Striker: No, I was too busy thinking. What if we aren't real? What if we are just AI created by Shawnie?

Michael Cole: Who's Shawnie?

Matt Striker: I guess you're just not ready to understand.

Batista gets up and leans his back on the ropes, resting. After a while, Lashley gets up and does the same. Batista starts walking slowly towards Lashley. The latter, however, sprints towards his opponent. Batista ducks under the attempted clothesline. Lashley hits the rebound. Batista picks him up without looking, SIDEWALK SLAM! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Batista, frustrated, rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair from under the ring. He slides into the ring to meet Lashley, already on his feet. SPEAR BY LASHLEY! Lashley picks up the steel chair with evil intentions in his eye. He starts hitting the downed Batista with the steel chair. The bell rings. Batista goes for the chair shot, SPEAR BY LASHLEY! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Lashley and Batista get up. Batista, still on his knees, grabs Lashley and throws him over his back. Lashley immediatly gets up, kick to the gut, BATISTA BOMB! Pin!

1...2...3!

I Walk Alone hits.

Batista takes the Steel Chair again and sets it up. He picks up Lashley, BATISTA BOMB ON THE STEEL CHAIR! Batista is not done, he keeps stomping on Lashley.

Michael Cole: We're out of time.

The scene fades out with a cliff hanger.
Back to top Go down

Genesis XIII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE Shows-
Jump to: