Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monkey see monkey do

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Angel
Championship: Cruiserweight Championship
Finisher: 450º Splash

Monkey see monkey do Empty
PostSubject: Monkey see monkey do   Monkey see monkey do I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:32 pm

"ليلي" hits the Public Announcement System. Cheers fill the crowd, with a small amount of boos. Muhammad Hassan comes out of the backstage area. He's wearing his wrestling attire and a black and white gutra. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and gets on the apron. Muhammad places a leg into the ring and gets in the ring through the ropes. His gutra hits the ropes and almost falls off. He walks to the announcers side of the ring, while adjusting his gutra. Hassan asks for a mic. He is handed one by the time keeper and walks back to the center of the ring. He paces back in forth angrily while talking,

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I don't know... I don't what I have done to you Mr. Jericho to deserve the punishment of having to tag with an ape two weeks in a row.

He stops and directs his arm to the crowd.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
The crowd doesn't want it to happen.

He lowers his arm and points his index finger to his chest.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I don't want it to happen.

He brings down his finger.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
And I'm sure monkey no want it to happen.

The crowd laughs.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I hope this isn't one of your tactics to insure you come out champion, because if it i--

TBC: SINGLY H
Back to top Go down
Single H

Single H

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Single H
Championship:
Finisher: Springboard Shooting Star Press

PostSubject: Re: Monkey see monkey do   Monkey see monkey do I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Hassan is interrupted by the sound of laughter, before long Single H is on stage donning a full arabian outfit. Continuously laughing, SH climbs into the ring and bows to Muhammad.

The controller
Single H
Konishiwa Muhhammad, Comment ca va?

Everyone in the arena appears to 'facepalm', even the two commentators at ringside.

Michael Cole
He can't be serious...

Matt Striker
He's more bi-lingual than you Cole!

The controller
Single H
Nah, Just kidding Muhammed. I may be able to speak your language, but I think it's better if we speak english. You know, so these stupid fans can understand us.

The fans boo SH as he jumps around looking extremely pleased with himself.

The controller
Single H
Muhammed, why are you so upset about tagging with me? I'm the best wrestler ever! I'm even better than... A really good wrestler! WHY YOU NO TAG WITH ME?

Michael Cole
I have a strong feeling that this Single H is mocking Hassan here...

The Controller
Single H
I'm joking man. Listen, if you don't want to tag with me tonight that's fine, I'm sure I can win on my own because while I may like to joke. When I step in the ropes it's a whole new me.... But I have a stipulation to make this match more exciting, if we win you never have to tag with me again. But if we lose... You have to tag with me until we can capture the tag team championships! What do you say?

TBC - Hassan

Back to top Go down
Muhammad Hassan

PostSubject: Re: Monkey see monkey do   Monkey see monkey do I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:25 pm

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I say...

Muhammad Hassan has a serious look on his face, as if he was taking the offer to heart.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
That is the second stupidest, after you.

Hassan shoves Single H with his left hand, causing Single H to trip over his thub and fall to the mat. Single H struggles to get back up.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
If we win, we'll be forced to tag as champions.

Single H finally gets to his feet.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
It's a question of: am I willing to withstand the humiliation of being your partner for gold or should I take my pride and walk away empty?

Hassan thinks of the question he just asked himself. Single H says a couple of words away from the mic, attempting to convince Hassan.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
One thing's for sure...

Hassan walks closer to Single H and lifts his left fist up.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
The urge to punch you grows stronger by the second.

Single H tries to calm Hassan down by lowering his fist.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
Don't worry, I'm not planning to do it now. You want a stipulation, I'll give you one. Better yet, I'll give you a threat. If I don't come out of this match champion, you will face me next week. I hope you'll be ready to endure the pain!

Hassan drops the mic and leaves the ring. He makes his way backstage as Single H just stares at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monkey see monkey do   Monkey see monkey do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monkey see monkey do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: