Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Champions and tables.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Ted DiBiase
Championship:
Finisher: Dream Street

Champions and tables. Empty
PostSubject: Champions and tables.   Champions and tables. I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:07 pm

The audience boo as Ted DiBiase walks out onto the ramp and down to the ring, he still looks angry about losing his match with Joe Hennig on last week's edition of XPlosion. After climbing into the ring, Ted taunts the crowd from atop the turnbuckle and signals for a microphone.

Priceless
Ted DiBiase
Now I bet a lot of you think that I'm angry over losing my match last week and throwing away my opportunity at becoming the legends champion.

Ted laughs and shakes his head.

Priceless
Ted DiBiase
Nope, as a matter of fact, I'm happy for Joe Hennig. Because like me and more to the point unlike all of you. Joe's a natural, he was born into money, just like me he is priceless.

The crowd boo at the arrogance shown by DiBiase.

Priceless
Ted DiBiase
[color=darkgreen]I read the card before the show begun here tonight and found out that I am going to be competing against two other former world champions AND the current world champion In a tables match. A match where the only way to win is to put your opponents through tables.teelblue]Michael Cole
And I can confirm that what Ted is saying here is true. He will indeed be facing four other champions tonight in a tables match! This is gonna be great!

Matt Striker
You know Cole, you wont here this often but I have to say I agree with you there. Tables matches are great between two competitors, but imagine the carnage we're gonna see when four of the best EWE superstars tear it up in that ring trying to put eachother through tables"

Priceless
Ted DiBiase
Not only is it just a tables match though, there are also elimination rules in place meaning I have to make sure all three of my opponents tonight go through a table. I have to be the survivor and you can bet on it that I will be, after all I was better than all of these former champions/champions in my time and after tonight my time will be the time cause after I stand above the splinters and pain on the mat, Jericho, you're not gonna have a choice but to give me a shot... And if not, me and you both know that I could easily buy that championship from you in a heartbeat.

Ted twiddles the mic around in his hands, almost waiting for a response.

TBC - anyone

Back to top Go down
Triple H

Triple H

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Triple H
Championship:
Finisher: Pedigree

PostSubject: Re: Champions and tables.   Champions and tables. I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:59 pm

[Fans cheering loudly as Triple H's music plays throughout the arena, he walks out and makes his way down to the ring. After climbing into the ring, Hunter gets a microphone and turns his attention to Ted DiBiase.]

King Of EWE // Triple H
Ted, let me get this straight, you came all the way down to this ring to Basically threaten the our general manager into giving yu a title shot ? Are stupid.... wait don't answer that question, because we all know that you are.

[Crowd laughs, as HHH continues]

King Of EWE // Triple H
Come on, kid. You won't find one person in the whole planet who saw me say: "I am Triple H!!!, so give a title match to none other than me!" Come on. Grow up, Ted. I dunno if you've heard this before but here goes: You... need to earn your title shot, son. Don't come here like you're the king of the world and act like a jackass and say that what you want goes. Earn your title shot. Trust me. You should use that advice.

[HHH pauses and Ted looks confused]

King Of EWE // Triple H
You need to earn it. How do you think I won every title going in EWE? You see, that's one of the reasons people love me. Because I have done SO much in the company and for the company, so now... I'm on the top of the world. I am still the greatest wrestler alive today! But it's not like you haven't done much stuff. No, of course. Umm... and so on and so on... but even with all of that, you still don't show how great you you could be. So, basically, just stop talking and demanding title shots like you're an important guy. Because trust me, you aren't. And if you wanna prove that you're that great, prove it later tonight.

TBC: Ted or anybody in the table elimination match
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

PostSubject: Re: Champions and tables.   Champions and tables. I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:45 am

The lights cut out for a brief moment and My Obsession hits the PA system as the crowd recognize the familiar guitar riff and respond with a huge wave of negativity. The lights flicker rapidly as the song continues, and it's not long before Blackout steps out onto the entrance ramp in a pair of long, black leather tights with dark purple designs on them. He also wears a 'Violence in my Artform' t-shirt and a long black leather trench coat. The World Wrestling Championship is slung over his shoulder and a microphone is in one of his hands as he smiles at the two men in the ring, clapping sarcastically. He motions for his music to be cut, then lets out an audible chuckle into the microphone as the crowd jeer him.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
Gentlemen, I do apologize for breaking up this little get-together you seemed to be enjoying so much... ...Blackout laughs as both men in ring look pissed off and the crowd boo... I'm disappointed in both of you... Things don't change just because we're in England... This is STILL XPlosion, not some pathetic tea party where you can get problems off your chest.... That's why I came out here you see... Because I couldn't bare listening to this boring drivel any longer! You both disgust me, take a look at yourselves... Two grown men arguing like spoiled children over a toy... I don't know what's worse, the way you're both acting, or the fact that either of you think you could actually put me through a table... I don't know if you saw what I did to Raven at the Pay-Per-View? Or what I did to Anderson and Kurt Angle last week? No? Let me enlighten you. Ever since EWE returned from it's short hiatus, I haven't lost a single match... I've been more dominant than ever, and that is proof alone that NO ONE can stand against my art.

Blackout laughs at the two men in the ring as the crowd boo, then he turns to Ted.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
You. You think you can buy this title? You're sadly mistaken, you spoiled brat who has been spoon-fed all his life... Everything I've done in the ring... Everything I've accomplished thus far in my career... That is my art, and art is truly priceless. A word of advice to you Ted, back out now while you still can, because if you step into that ring with me, you'll be going through a table... And not even your father's endless supply of cash will be enough to repair the damage. You're so young in your career, it'd be a shame if I had to end it all tonight.

Blackout turns to Triple H and shakes his head.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
Hello Hunter, it's been too long. When was the last time I saw you? Oh, that's right, it's when I was choking the life out of you in a Texas Bullrope match. It felt amazing Hunter. It felt so satisfying to wrap that rope around your neck and tighten it... Watching your face turn bright purple... I felt so alive. Lucky me, I'll get to experience it again tonight when I send you straight through a table. Just the thought of it... Standing over your broken body as you struggle to pull the splinters out of your flesh... That will be true art. Hunter, you've experienced this firsthand, so you of all people know that I can't be beaten. Maybe I'll do this company a favor tonight and break your back, permanently.

Blackout walks halfway down the ramp as the crowd continue to boo him.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
Who am I forgetting? Ah yes, Matt Hardy... A man who embraced his dark passenger and in a way, earned my respect. You see, Matt has what it takes to become an accomplished artist much like myself... But I'll have to stop him in his tracks here tonight. He too will be sent straight through the pine wood, so that my victory will be ensured. He has potential, but he is not yet ready to face the likes of me. Matt Hardy may be tough, he may be merciless, he may be cruel... But he will never be Blackout. Matt, tonight I write a new chapter in my career by destroying you and every other man in this match... You can't do anything about it... Because you can't stop what you don't understa-

Space Lord hits the PA system as Blackout looks angrily up the ramp.

TBC - MAFFEW

Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Champions and tables.   Champions and tables. I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:26 pm

The crowd start booing, as Matt Hardy comes out wearing his in-ring attire with a black shirt that reads "KOLD BLUD". He's holding a mic in his right hand. Hardy makes his way down the ramp and walks a bit next to the barricades. Some kids are booing him in the front row. He immediately snaps towards them and screams "BOO!" the two kids are startled by him. He laughs and gets into the ring. He looks at Ted.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
You disgust me. I thought I was done dealing with you. I have beaten you time after time and, honestly, I have grown tired of it.

He turns around and faces Triple H.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
You... I just pinned you last week.

Hardy laughs. Triple H was about to attack him, but calms himself down. Hardy grins and walks up to Blackout.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
I appreciate what you said about me, though sadly, I do not feel the same. You claim to be an artist and I respect that. I honestly do. I have felt the appeal you have for another person's blood, it's very thrilling... I know. And the fact that you can create masterpieces with it, that's good for you. But I... I am that smudge on your portrait that you just can't get out.

Blackout seams irritated.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
You claim you deserve to be champion because you haven't lost a match since coming back? It's only been two matches. You know who else hasn't lost a match? Carlito.

Triple H, Ted and Matt laugh.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
Half of the roster haven't lost a match since comeback.

Blackout tries to speak, but Hardy quickly slaps him.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
DON'T INTERRUPT ME! I OWN THIS PLACE! YOU SPEAK WHEN I ASK YOU TO!

Blackout holds back his anger.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
You don't poses a threat to me. Hunter does. Ted... Ted is a joke. You, you're just a champion. The World Wrestling Champion. That title used to mean something. Not anymore. Any moron with makeup can be a champion now-a-days. It's sick what this place his turned into.

The crowd boos and some start an EWE chant.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
You better be on your toes, because I'm bringing change into this place and it won't favor you, not at all!

Boos get louder.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
I have worked harder than anyone else in this ring, I deserve to be on top. I don't even care for championships anymore. They mean nothing. All I want is the title I earned, the title of a leader. Something that many came near to...

Hardy looks at Triple H and then looks at the crowd.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
But none have achieved.

Triple H seams to be the most angry with Hardy at the moment.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
I want to be on top, I have earned it. Last week, I've taken the first step.

Hardy looks at Hunter and chuckles. He then looks back at Blackout.

COLD BLOODED
MATT HARDY
Tonight, I take the second.

Hardy drops the mic.

Note: idk what you want after this, if it'll be the match or leaving the ring... so yea, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champions and tables.   Champions and tables. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champions and tables.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: