Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it worth it ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triple H

Triple H

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Triple H
Championship:
Finisher: Pedigree

Is it worth it ? Empty
PostSubject: Is it worth it ?   Is it worth it ? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:50 pm

[The scene fades in to show Triple H in his locker room getting ready for his match...As he turns round you can tell by the expression on his face, that there is something on his mind.]

::: King Of Kings :::
[ TRIPLE H ]

Tonight I face a man who was i thought had the same passion as I do, for this bussiness. but he, like so many others before him... let his ego get in the way.

[HHH pauses before continuing]

[ TRIPLE H ]

Who am I referring to, you may ask? Well the answer is Matt Hardy. A man who would come to the ring every show, to entertain the crowds. But not so long ago his attitude changed, his ego seems to get the better of him.

[HHH walks over to a chair and sit down, with a slight grin on his face.]

[ TRIPLE H ]

I won't judge him, because i've been there. I did everything in my power to get where I am today. I've made many friends... but also many enemies, I've done alot of bad things in my career , done many bad things to people..... but then you get to a point in your career where you start to think was all that stuff all worth it ?

[HHH closes his eyes for a few seconds and starts to talk again]

[ TRIPLE H ]

I was worth in the end.... but does not come with out a price.... a price which you will start to pay when we meet in the ring

[HHH gets up from the chair and leaves the lockeroom]

OOC: I'm sorry that it's so short Sad
Back to top Go down

Is it worth it ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: