Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Single H debut

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Single H

Single H

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Single H
Championship:
Finisher: Springboard Shooting Star Press

Single H debut Empty
PostSubject: Single H debut   Single H debut I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:41 am

The lights dim and unknown music blasts over the sound system. It is clear to the fans that they are about to see somebody new standing in the EWE ring.

Michael Cole: Who do you think is going to make their debut here tonight on XPlosion Matt?

Matt Striker: I don't know Cole and I sure as hell don't care, but I'm pretty sure some of those crappy stars from the battle royal signed with EWE after 'The E.N.D'... You should do more research.

Newly signed EWE talent, Single H walks out doing over exagerrated taunts on the stage before walking down the ramp and climbing into the ring.

Matt Striker: Ah, now this guy looks like he knows what's happening. I'm gonna go ahead and say it, this guy could well have been the best in that battle royal!

Michael Cole: Well not to knock your opinions or anything Matt but I find that hard to believe, not only did he lose the battle royal to Zodiak, but I have also heard from sources that he is a total jackass to his fellow superstars!

Matt Striker: That's slander! Somebody fire this guy!

Single H grabs a microphone from ringside and begins to laugh. When he composes himself, he begins to speak into it.

THE TROLLFACE
SINGLE H
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am Single H. Now you may be wondering, 'surely this guys name is copying Triple H...' well I can tell you now the background of my name.

Michael Cole: This should be good...

Matt Striker: Shut up Cole, let the man speak.

THE TROLLFACE
SINGLE H
Now as many of you may have noticed, I was involved in the battle royal match held at 'The E.N.D' during that match I was unsigned and was using my real name: Jake Hale. But you see, EWE recognised my talent in the ring and signed me. My name is now Single H as their is but one H in my name. I have as much right to use this name as Hunter Hearst Helmsley!

The fans boo and chant 'This gimmick sucks!'

THE TROLLFACE
SINGLE H
Now onto business, my first official match here in EWE is gonna be a tag team match, a tag team match in which I will prove to the world that I am indeed better than 8-Ball and Zodiak.

Matt Striker: Damn straight...

THE TROLLFACE
SINGLE H
My partner in this match is Muhammad Hassan. I know a lot of you don't like this guy... Which is why I'm so happy to be aiding him in victory tonight

Single H and Striker laugh and point at eachother. The crowd and Michael Cole sit in silence.

Michael Cole: What the hell is wrong with you guys?

THE TROLLFACE
SINGLE H
So with out further ado, please welcome my partner, Muhammad Hassan!

TBC - Muhammad Hassan

Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

Single H debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single H debut   Single H debut I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:17 pm

"ليلي" hits the Public Announcement System. Muhammad Hassan comes out wearing a black suit, black tie and a red and white gutra. He walks down the ramp with a mic on his right hand, getting mixed reactions from the crowd. He climbs the steel steps and gets through the ropes. He stares down into his partners soul.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I don't hate the fans, Jake. I hate racism and racists hate me. However, we do both hate you.

The crowd cheers.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
Apparently, racism doesn't exist in Exeter.

The crowd cheers louder.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
Jake, if there is one thing I hate more than racism, it's unloyalty to your country. And you my friend have no pride in your nationality. I am completely mad that I am booked to tag with you. You don't deserve the honor. I don't deserve the punishment.

Muhammad Hassan turns to look at the crowd.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
But most importantly, these people, they deserve more from me.

Hassan pauses for Single H to respond.

TBC: Single H
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

Single H debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single H debut   Single H debut I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Matt Hardy wrote:
RP

OOC: Wrong account. AGAIN.

Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Single H

Single H

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Single H
Championship:
Finisher: Springboard Shooting Star Press

Single H debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single H debut   Single H debut I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:58 am

Single H immediately grabs the microphone and shouts into it.

Single H

"My name is SINGLE H!!!"

The crowd laugh at SH.

Single H

"So I guess now, Muhammed... I guess your going with all that 'turning over a new leaf bull shit right?

Hassan looks at SH all confused.

Single H

"I mean I'm not racist or anything but your not exactly being yourself are you? What happened to the Real Muhammed Hassan huh?"

Single H cups his ears and waits for Hassan's response.

Matt Striker

"He has a point you know, Cole."

Michael Cole

"I dont see how Matt, Muhammed is just trying to be a new man, he understands the wrongs of his past and is simply trying to correct them. There's nothing wrong with that!"

Matt Striker

"Ah, what are you a freaking poet?"

TBC - Muhammed Hassan.

Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

Single H debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single H debut   Single H debut I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Chris Jericho wrote:
Matt Hardy wrote:
RP

OOC: Wrong account. AGAIN.

Shut the fuck up, you do it all the taim
Back to top Go down
Muhammad Hassan

Single H debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single H debut   Single H debut I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Muhammad Hassan grins.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I haven't changed, Jake. The people around me have. I am in the middle of people that live in a various culture society, without letting race our color get between them.

The crowd cheer.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
For ten years, a decade, I have had my rights taken away from me because of racist scums. I have gotten to the point where I do not want to live in the middle of the people I once considered family. A family gives you its respect without expecting anything but good behavior. That's what the people here are giving me.

Cheers get louder.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
They're giving me what I searched for, what I fought for, what I lived for. And no one, NO ONE, will take that away from me!

Hassan steps closer to Single H as the crowd raise their cheering voices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Single H debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single H debut   Single H debut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Single H debut
Page 1 of 1