Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3:16 vs 4:20

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Austin

Steve Austin

3:16 vs 4:20 Empty
PostSubject: 3:16 vs 4:20   3:16 vs 4:20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:45 pm

The loyalest fans pop as they see the International Championship title belt with the name 'STEVE AUSTIN' branded on it. The camera then fades out to show Stone Cold himself, standing next to Josh Matthews, backstage on the Genesis interviewing area.

THE VOICE OF EWE
JOSH MATTHEWS
Good evening everyone I am Josh Matthews standing here with the new International Champion, Stone Cold, Steve Austin. Steve... Austin seems confused... Can I get your words on the way you "won"...that title belt?

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Steve?...Steve?! Who the hell do you think you are to call me Steve? You're just a little brat with that gel in your hair, how 'bout you shut up and listen to what real men have to say. And I don't like your fucking tone either, you're on MY show, and as long as you're on MY show, and you're MY interviewer, you don't talk to ME, with that questioning tone of voice about how I took this championship, you hear me!? Get outta here...

Matthews doesn't know how to answer, but then Austin thrusts his way, intimidating him into walking away quickly. Austin then laughs at the camera as the crowd cheers...

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
It's just lovely. It's just amazing how you still cheer me on after what I did to one of your favorites. I don't know what you people don't get, I DON'T like you. I DON'T respect you. And I never did. "But I'm not gonna use you to get to the top", I thought. So I came out by myself, being MY OWN self for once in these two damn years that had me not doing shit, and I took this belt for my own. What you don't get is that Michael Tarver was only shining it up for me, waiting for a real man to come and take it away, he hasn't had shit competition either way...Angel...Anderson...Sheamus...Hell, I could've beat those three and him in a Handicap Match with an arm tied behind my fucking back, while having a beer, and taking a shit if needed. Neither of those are at my level, neither of those are Thursday Night Austin material, and that's exactly why they aren't superstars on Thursday Night Austin!

Some fans boo, but no matter what Austin says, most cheer either way.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
But I didn't request this time to talk about those punks... The fans shout in unison: "WHAT?!" I'm here to talk about another punk. "WHAT?!" Will you stop with that childish bullshit yells? I'm trying to speak you fucking assholes, as your "role model", I shouldn't need to be fucking telling you rednecks not to interrupt me, time's precious and time flies, and if this ain't the way you want me to be, you can ALL... Get in the ring motherfuckers, and I'll kick all your bitchy little asses....

The fans boo.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Wah wah... As I was trying to say, my opponent tonight is none other than a guy I never wrestled, never cared to even meet at all. When I first read the Thursday Night Austin card I thought this was gonna be just another match where I squash my opponent, but now... Now I'm sure this is going to be another match where I just squash my opponent. Austin laughs as the crowd boos. What's his name again? Eh you know what, I don't even care what his name is. But I'm talking to him right now. The International Champion points at the camera. Our match is next, so how about we do it right here, right now, backstage. These Colorado hillbillies don't deserve to see Stone Cold Steve Austin live on his own show even though they paid to see just that! That's how Stone Cold is, and that's what Stone Cold says. Carly, Enrique or whatever your name is, I'm coming over to your locker room right now to open up a huge can o'whoop ass on you, whether you're up for it or not, that's your choice, by choosing to be or not to be there and just forfeit the match...Result's the same either way. The outcome of this match will have the International Champion, Stone Cold Steve Austin as the winner, and same will happen week in and week out from now on, because this is the era of the Rattlesnake. And every single week, same Austin time, same Austin show, Thursday Night Austin, I'm gonna be here to whoop some ass.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction. A "WE WANT AUSTIN" chant starts... Austin contemplates leaving but then notices the chants...

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Oh you want Austin? You want Austin? And why the hell should I give you Austin? You don't even support your former Champion, you support the man who ended his legacy! You aren't fans, you're a bunch of cheap sellouts...But you know what?! You want Austin, that's what you want!? Then you'll get Austin! Just you wait 'cause right after Stone Cold sticks his boot so far up that Mexican junkie's ass he'll shit sideways for a week, I will come out there, and give you Austin, and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so!

SCSA walks away as the crowd cheers.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

PostSubject: Re: 3:16 vs 4:20   3:16 vs 4:20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:06 am

lol, Steve is the only redneck
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Re: 3:16 vs 4:20   3:16 vs 4:20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Steve isn't a redneck, Steve is a Texan.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3:16 vs 4:20   3:16 vs 4:20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3:16 vs 4:20
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: