Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPW backstage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Ted DiBiase
Championship:
Finisher: Dream Street

RPW backstage Empty
PostSubject: RPW backstage   RPW backstage I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:55 am

6:55pm

Staples Center, Los Angeles, California.

The scene is set backstage of EWE's reurn PPV, 'The End'. The show is set to begin shortly. Jake Hale, representing RPW in the first match of the evening paces back and forth, thinking to himself a way to win the match and become recognized as RPW's greatest wrestler. He looks up at a big screen displayed above the entrance to the arena showing a looped graphic of the 'EWE: The End' logo. He takes a deep breath and continues to prepare for his match.

Hale notices one of his fellow RPW superstars, 8-Ball entering the locker room, carrying a suit case. Without even acknowledging Jake, 8-Ball opens his locker and starts getting ready. With a confused look on his face, Jake walks over to 8-Ball and taps his shoulder.

Jake Hale
"Hey man!"

8-Ball turns around around and tries to hit Jake square in the mouth, Jake only just dodges the blow.

8-Ball

"PISS OFF!"

Jake Hale
"What the hell? You mad bro?

8-Ball looks at Jake with a look of total disdain.

8-Ball

"Look Hale, how about for just this one night you just stop trying to wind everybody up. You and I both know that this is an important night for RPW, just have some pride for once!"

Jake steps back with a look of half anger half laughter. He shakes his head and slowly walks back to his own locker. Grabbing a bottle of water, Jake looks up at 8-Ball with a look on his face that is scarily similar to that of the 'trollface'

After waiting for 8-Ball to get fully dressed in his ring attire, Jake runs at him with the bottle of water and completely soaks him.

8-Ball

"OH MY GOD, YOU ASSHOLE"

Jake rolls on the concrete floor laughing his head off.

Jake Hale

(Through tears of laughter)"Sweet Jesus 8-Ball, can't you take a joke?

8-Ball and Jake just stand their staring at eachother for a good two minutes before 8-Ball grabs a towel and desparately tries to dry his attire.

8-Ball

"Oh for fuck's sake, it wont dry. Jake you better come and help me find a tumble dryer or something, it's the least you can do.

Jake shrugs his shoulders

Jake Hale

"Sure why not, there's really gonna be a tumble dryer in the staples centre right?

8-Ball leaves the locker room with Jake following closely behind.

8-Ball

"Dick."

Jake laughs and does immature faces behind 8-Ball's back

TBC - 8-Ball

Back to top Go down

RPW backstage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: