Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Masterpiece.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

Masterpiece. Empty
PostSubject: Masterpiece.   Masterpiece. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:59 am

The scene fades to a dark street in a seemingly abandoned town. Some streetlights flicker, if they aren't broken, and the houses that line the streets have long since been abandoned by their previous owners. The doors and windows are boarded up, but the camera focuses on one house. The door is ajar and most of the windows seem to be shattered. It appears to be normal compared to every other house on the street, but the thing that sets it apart is the eerie source of light coming from the window of the attic. The camera walks onto the porch, the creaking of the wooden planks can be heard under foot as the camera man pushes the door open and enters the house. It's a mess, totally destroyed, but strange and bizarre paintings line the walls. Some seem childlike, but others show violent and disturbing imagery. We start slowly moving up the stairs, still in complete darkness, but once the second floor comes into view, it's immediately noticeable that the stairs to the attic have been pulled down, and the dim light pours out into the darkness, staining it like ink on paper. The camera continue, moving up the attic stairs and into the dimly lit attic, where sitting on a stool, calmly painting another sadistic portrait by candlelight... is Blackout. He looks up, noticing that he has company, and a sick smile makes it's way across his face.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
Well hello. I must say, I wasn't expecting company this evening. To what do I owe the pleasure? Ah, I know, you must be wanting to know my thoughts about what's happening tomorrow night. Please, don't feel threatened, come and sit. I have much to tell...

Blackout motions to an empty stool. With that, he turns back to his portrait and keeps painting, making sure to keep what's on his canvas out of view. He brushes his dark hair out of his eyes and stares at the canvas as he paints, oddly focused.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
Tomorrow night, after it's little leave of absence, the Extreme Wrestling Empire re-opens it's doors. I must say, I knew this day would come, and I've been waiting for a number of months. After all, it all ended so abruptly, I had so much to do... So many old scores to settle... But I'll get to that in just a moment. Firstly, for those who may have forgotten... Allow me to introduce myself. I'm an artist of sorts... However, you won't see my work in any old gallery or exhibition. I've been told my work is little too 'extreme' to be put on display, but no matter, because once again EWE has given me a chance to showcase my art in front of thousands of people... Once again I have a chance to open the mind of these sheep... I have a chance to show them what a true artist is capable of, and maybe, just maybe, they'll appreciate my work... Or maybe they'll disrespect me like they always did. Hmmph, one can only hope. It takes a truly genius mind such as mine to appreciate what I do in the ring, and I can't expect every ignorant hick in the crowd to share the same level of intelligence that I possess, can I? At least EWE management has shown some form of intelligence by placing me in the perfect spot on the card.

Blackout lets out a deep chuckle, still focused on whatever it is that he's painting. The candlelight reflects off his dark leather jacket as he grins wickedly.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
So it seems I've been placed into the main event with a man whom I have quite the checkered history with... That man is none other than a hardcore legend in this business, Raven. Well Scotty, it's been a long time coming, hasn't it? I mean, ever since I beat you down with that steel pipe and left you to rot in that pool of you own blood... You must have been itching to get at me. Well, you have that chance... tonight. It's a shame you won't do anything with it though, because you see, whilst you did absolutely nothing during the EWE hiatus, I did. I traveled to England and competed with new rivals... new foes, and they were more of a challenge to me than you could ever be. I even became a champion in another organization, but that's a whole other story. The point is, you were washed up before, but now, you're absolutely nothing compared to me. Furthermore, our match tonight is an Ultimate Hardcore match... For you, this match is going to be like putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger! There is NO coming back from this Scotty, and believe me, I will not show any mercy whatsoever.

Blackout touches his brush to the canvas one last time, then eyes his work up and down, completely satisfied with it. He stands up and walks over to a wall, where his BWF British Title is mounted, he looks at it briefly, then walks back to his canvas.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
I've warned you as much as I possibly can now, Raven. Now I know you're probably somewhere sitting in a dark corner, just about to burst at the thought of breaking me in two, but that just won't happen. I've improved beyond my wildest dreams, I could beat anyone in the Extreme Wrestling Empire with ease now. Michael Tarver? Angel? Psycho Messiah? Please. I could crush all three of them like the insignificant little worms that they are, and Raven, you're no exception. It's a shame really. It's a shame that your absolutely stellar career has to end here tonight, and maybe if I was the same man you'd faced two months ago, I'd express some kind of remorse, but I'm not that weak. I'm completely void of emotion now, Raven, I learned from you that emotions make for weak minds and feeble bodies, but you don't have to worry about any of that anymore, because tonight isn't just going to be a physical battle, but it'll be a mental one as well... I know you're an extremely intelligent individual, Scotty... or, you were. I'm not sure if you still have that high IQ after taking all those chair shots to the head, but no matter, I have something to show you.

Blackout smiles at the camera then turns the canvas around, revealing a painting of a man enshrouded in darkness, clutching his face and blood pours from every orifice in his body. Blackout looks at his work with a smirk of satisfaction.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
Everything that you'll experience will result in this. I know you think that hardcore is your element, but trust me when I say this, when you step into this match, you'll be stepping onto my blank canvas. I'll control EVERYTHING that happens. I'll control how much pain you get put through, and how that pain is applied. In this match... I am a God. Raven, it all ends between us tonight, all those memories of your accomplishments in ECW... All those times I watch you and admired you... That has all been washed away, because tonight I prove that I am better than you EVER will be. Tonight, I'll this match in the blackness Raven... Because when the darkness falls, we are reborn... And I have been reborn... Far superior to anything you've ever seen or encountered. Tonight my vision comes to life and my dream is realized. Tonight, my masterpiece is complete.

Blackout stares into the camera with his cold lifeless stare as he walks over to the candle and blows it out. Now in pitch darkness, only Blackout's footsteps can be heard as he exits the room and walks down the stairs. Tonight a new era dawns on EWE... The era of Blackout.

END RP

Back to top Go down

Masterpiece.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: