Dark Match
Dark Match

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

PostSubject: EWE Origins: Blackout   Wed May 04, 2011 5:33 am

X-MEN EWE Origins: Blackout

In BWF I've been doing a series of RP's detailing Blackout's history, I figured I'd just log them all here... just in case you guys are interested... Which you won't be...

NOTE: The first flashback is absolutely terrible, and I apologize. I think I've got the hang on it now after the second one.

Biggest Accomplishments
- 1x World Wrestling Champion
- 1x EWE Cruiserweight Champion
- 2010 Superstar of the Year
- 2010 Match of the Year (.vs Angel)

Last edited by Blackout on Wed May 04, 2011 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EWE Origins: Blackout   Wed May 04, 2011 5:45 am

CHAPTER 1

The alarm clock went off loudly as a hand flew out from under the blankets and slammed down on it, shutting it off. Jordan Lane rolled over in his bed and lazily got to his feet, yawning. The door burst open as John ran into room, screaming. Jordan jumped ten feet in the air.

JOHN
RISE AND SHINE SWEETCHEEKS!

JORDAN
Jesus man! You scared the shit out of me!

Jordan angrily threw his pillow across the room and it smacked John in the head.

JORDAN
What the hell are you in my house for anyway? It's like six in the morni- Shit!

Jordan realized it was 11am, he'd slept in again. John started to laugh loudly then stopped, distracted by the paintings up on the wall.

JOHN
Whoah dude, these are really good! You painted these?

JORDAN
Uh, yeah, I did. I've just started this painting thing, I'm actually enjoying it. It relieves some of the stress.

JOHN
Right. So man, I'm heading into town today, you keen?

Jordan thought about it for a moment, then nodded.

JORDAN
Yeah, just let me get changed.

JOHN
Ok man, sweet.

Jordan looked at John for a minute with a raised eyebrow.

JORDAN
I'm gonna get changed...

JOHN
Yeah, so?

JORDAN
SO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!

A few minutes later, Jordan came down the stairs dressed in a gray t-shirt and jeans. John was waiting for him and they both headed out the front door. It was a Monday, so the streets were pretty empty, most people were at work or school. Jordan and John made their way to the bus stop and sat down.

JORDAN
How long before this bus gets here?

JOHN
Shouldn't be too long man, so tell me, how's things with you and Bianca?

Jordan facial expression turned to a frown.

JORDAN
It's rocky dude, I don't think it's gonna last much longer. I don't even know what her problem is man, some nights she just seems like a different person, y'know? Man, I'm never gonna be like that. I'm never gonna change who I am.

John chuckled.

JOHN
That's good to hear man. So ten years from now you won't be in prison, or in another country, or some kind of psycho?

JORDAN
Ha. Funny man. Nah, I think I'll be staying right here. I'm glad you're my friend man. At least I have one person to hang out with these days. All those other guys judging me, it kinda sucks, y'know? But like I said, I'm not gonna change who I am just because some other people don't like me. Maybe they'll realize one day what dicks they were for judging me.

JOHN
Haha, yeah, I'm sure they wi- Shit man, look over there.

John pointed across the road to Ethan, a young thug who'd been causing trouble for the boys for a few months now. He usually carried a knife and asked for their wallets, but today, he looked extremely pissed off. He walked over to the bus stop, grabbed John and slammed him up against the wall.

ETHAN
Hand over your fucking wallet, now!

Jordan immediately stood up.

JORDAN
Whoah, easy man. Let him go, here, take my wallet.

Jordan handed the wallet over as Ethan snatched it from his hand and turned his attention back to John.

ETHAN
Now you, you scrawny little fuck, give me the wallet!

JOHN
Ethan, you try to shake me down every week, you ain't getting shit from me.

Ethan slammed his fist into John's jaw. John dropped to the ground clutching his face as Ethan pulled out a switchblade. Jordan froze.

ETHAN
Have it your way you little faggot...

Ethan edged closer to john but suddenly his arm got grabbed by Jordan. Jordan, without thinking twisted his arm.

ETHAN
What the fu- Let me go!

Jordan ignored him and kept twisting until he heard a sickening pop. Ethan dropped to the ground screaming in agony as Jordan dropped on top of him, throwing punch after punch. John sat up and wiped the blood from his nose, watching in horror as Jordan continued to pummel Ethan.

JOHN
Jordan stop! STOP MAN! STOP!

He frantically grabbed Jordan and pulled him off Ethan as the two struggled on the ground. Jordan got the better of him and shoved him off, trying to go back to Ethan's limp body, but John grabbed him again and held him back.

JOHN
WE'VE GOTTA GO! NOW!

Jordan suddenly snapped out of it as the two bolted down the street back towards the house. They quickly ran inside, slamming the door.

JOHN
DUDE! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?

Jordan stood there, stunned, he didn't know how to react.

JORDAN
I- I don't - I don't know...

Jordan started to shake fiercely as john watched with widened eyes.

JOHN
I'm gonna... go home now... I'll call you later man.

John quickly ran out of the front door, slamming it shut behind him. Jordan looked down at his bloodstained hands as he slid down the wall into a seated position. He began to sob softly.

JORDAN
What the fuck have I done? And why- why did it feel so... good? What the hell is wrong with me?

Jordan began to rock back and forth slowly, completely disturbed by what he'd done. He decided to go upstairs, take a shower and then sleep. That was all he could do, for now.

Biggest Accomplishments
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: EWE Origins: Blackout   Wed May 04, 2011 5:47 am

CHAPTER 2

Jordan sat in his dark room, delicately touching his brush to the canvas with pinpoint precision. The corner of his mouth turned up briefly, he was obviously satisfied with his work so far. It had been four months since the incident with Ethan. After the merciless assault, Jordan and John fled back to Jordan's house, they hadn't heard anything from Ethan since, and no legal action had been taken. Thinking about the whole thing made Jordan nervous, but strangely gave him a small rush of adrenaline at the same time. He sighed, trying not to think about the odd transformation that he'd been experiencing and he continued to paint. In the last four months, Jordan's art had become everything, the way he felt was expressed by his paintings. he never knew what he was going to paint, he just sat and worked, allowing the things on the canvas to take shape. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Jordan's eyebrow arched as he looked at the door out of the corner of his eye, continuing to paint.

JORDAN
Come in.

The door creaked open and Jordan's best and only friend, John, stepped into the room. He walked over to Jordan with his hands in his pockets. A blank look was on his face, he almost looked sad and worried, but Jordan couldn't tell. He knew John only wanted to help him after what had happened, but he thought it would be best to distance himself from other people, just in case someone got hurt.

JORDAN
You know I don't like being interrupted while I paint, John.

JOHN
Dude, you haven't been outside this room in at least a week. I'm worried about you! So... have you, uhhh... spoken to that shrink yet?

John asked this every time he saw Jordan, and every time Jordan said he would deal with it tomorrow. He never did.

JORDAN
I'll deal with it tomorrow, John.

John knew Jordan would never see a psychologist, and he knew why. Jordan thought that going to see a psychologist would be the worst thing he could do. If he told someone that he liked how it felt when he hurt people, it probably wouldn't go down too well. He knew it was best to play it safe.

JOHN
You always say that. So anyway, I've got to talk to you about something, It's pretty important.

Jordan didn't even look at John, he continued to paint, his strokes getting faster.

JORDAN
I'm busy John, just tell me later.

JOHN
Jordan, it's Ethan, I've got news about him.

Jordan stopped painting for a moment and looked at John. This was what he'd been dreading for four months. Was Ethan crippled or even dead? He didn't know and he didn't want to know. He couldn't handle it if he was responsible for the death of another human being.

JOHN
Word is, he was in a coma. He's out of it now and from what I've heard, he's pretty pissed off. I think It's best if we left town.

Jordan stared at John for a moment then went back to the painting. It's not the news he wanted, but he wasn't scared of Ethan, not anymore. John, shocked by this response, looked around the room, staring at the various dark and disturbing paintings Jordan had been working on in the past few months.

JOHN
What's the matter with you man? Ever since it happened you've been like a totally different person! You aren't the same guy who I became friends with in the third grade, it's like you're not even human anymore! Wake up man! There's a dangerous guy after us and you don't even care! You don't care whether you live or die! What the hell is the matter with you! These paintings you've been doing... This art... It's... It's...

JORDAN
My escape.

Even Jordan was shocked by what he had just said, John stared at him, almost enraged by his lack of emotion.

JOHN
See what I mean? You don't even sound like you!

John's words finally got through to Jordan and he looked at his best friend.

JORDAN
...I know, I know. Look, something is happening to me John, something beyond my control. I can't expla-

Jordan's eyes widened as they fell over the portrait he'd been painting for the last hour. His mouth gaped open in shock as he stared at what was on the canvas. John walked around behind the canvas, and he too was shocked by what he saw. Jordan managed to mumble out the last few words of the sentence.

JORDAN
...Can't explain it.

The portrait showed a man in a crumpled heap, bleeding and bruised, while another man stood over him, smiling. The second man was clad in black and had face paint that obscured most of his face. His dark hair hung over his eyes, but the wicked smile was what grabbed the boy's attention... It looked like this man was enjoying the other's suffering. Jordan let out a primal yell and threw the canvas across the room, before slumping to the floor.

JORDAN
Wha- What the hell is happening to me John?

Jordan cupped his face in his hands and began to sob.

Biggest Accomplishments
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho