Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can You Smell What The Dave is Cookin?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batista

Batista

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Batista
Championship:
Finisher: Batista Bomb

Can You Smell What The Dave is Cookin? Empty
PostSubject: Can You Smell What The Dave is Cookin?   Can You Smell What The Dave is Cookin? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:54 pm

The Crowd erupted in a mixture of Boos and Cheers as they waited for the imminent arrival of The Animal. After a few seconds which felt like hours, the man made his way out onto the stage, wearing a dark gray suit and his usual sunglasses, he stood center stage looking out all the crowd, a smile easily visible on his face. He stood there for around a minute, gazing out at the crowd smiling before turning towards the ring and starting to walk down the ramp as his music plays. Walking up the steel steps he walks along the apron with his right arm on the top rope running it across as he stops and looks out around the crowd again before finally entering the ring and receiving a mic from the announcer.

The Animal::The Evolution
EWE: The End...EWE's last Pay-Per-View, our last show -he pauses as the crowd boos loudly- it's almost too hard to believe, after all the years EWE was around kicking ass and not giving a FUCK about what others thought.

The crowd cheered at this, their love for EWE radiating throughout the arena.

For years we have put on one hell of show week in and week out, we have defined our spot in the business, pushed other companies off of the fucking map! We have put our bodies on the line for your entertainment and for glory, and some of us payed the price of that sacrifice. But that's what we do and we did it the best and tonight, will be no different. The End, or the Beginning, it doesn't matter, Tonight we will bring this arena down or your money back!

The crowd cheered louder, expecting the final show of EWE to be epic, and it would be that and more.

There have been so many memories made in this ring, and in every Arena EWE has stepped foot in. We saw the formation of dominate stables like Disciples and The Elite. Careers were started, and ended, legends were made and broken. The essence of Extreme had never been made more clear then here in the Extreme Wrestling Empire!

Batista would look out around the arena, still smiling as the crowd cheered more, if this was truly the last night of the EWE, he wanted it to be memorable.

But all of that will pale in comparison to tonight, when I destroy The Rock once and for all! Never again will we have to deal with his arrogant attitude being shoved down our throats ever again! I am making a public promise, a vow, that tonight, I will destroy Rock and end his career forever!

Holding his arms up the arena erupted into a roaring sea of boos as Batista's true colors were brought out.

Each and every one of you worthless pieces of crap, will see your great hero fall! I will break his body into little pieces like I do to crackers for my soup! Even he will have no choice but to admit to himself that I am the better man! That his reign is over! That he should of never crossed paths with...ME!

The anger against Batista was clearly audible as some even started chanting "Fuck You!" and giving him the fingers, but he smiled even more.

You can boo and cuss me out all you want, I don't give a fuck! No one here really cares about your opinions! So you can all just sit and shut up or keep living in the delusion that you matter here, I don't care.

Not even listening to the boos and swears he was receiving from the fans as he moved around the ring.

And not only will I have ended the Rock's career...I will become the LAST EWE Champion ever! Though, I'll probably just sell the title on eBay or something, I'm sure there's some guy living in his mom's basement that collects all of our stuff anyways. Since EWE will be gone after this, some of the businesses we put down will probably spring back up, and I can continue dominating in any single one of them! I mean, who wouldn't want the last EWE Champion on their show?

He smiled and paced around the ring, even taking a moment to flip off the crowd before bringing the mic back to his mouth.

I've already got offers to join up with promotions after tonight, my greatness and domination will continue even if EWE doesn't! My legacy will grow and in no time, EWE will become just a distant memory as I win title after title!

The crowd's chantings don't even seem to phase him as he stops walking and looks around.

Chris, we never saw eye to eye most of the time, on-screen or off-screen, but you can't deny what I've done to make EWE what it was, and what I'm about to say, come's from the heart, I wish you the best of luck...in retirement!

He laughed as the fans continued to show their hate of him, seeming to show more hate then even thought possible.

But now that I've had the time to voice my thoughts, I'll be taking my leave of you Hippocratic uneducated filth. Enjoy the show or now I don't care, but make sure you have your camera's ready when I take my place back at the top of the EWE, after all, the END is only the beginning.

Smiling as the crowd boo's him, his music hits the PA system again as he exits the ring and walks up the ramp to the stage, taking one last moment to flip off the crowd before disappearing back stage.

The End

Last edited by Batista on Fri May 06, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Can You Smell What The Dave is Cookin?   Can You Smell What The Dave is Cookin? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:26 am

END stands for EWE Never Dies, for the Superstars it's not supposed to be the "last PPV" lol
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Batista

Batista

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Batista
Championship:
Finisher: Batista Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Can You Smell What The Dave is Cookin?   Can You Smell What The Dave is Cookin? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:47 pm

well some of us don't know that, I asked in the chat box and I wasn't the only one assuming the wrestlers think it's the last show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Smell What The Dave is Cookin?   Can You Smell What The Dave is Cookin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can You Smell What The Dave is Cookin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: