Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Downgrade and Downfall of Michael Tarver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve Austin

PostSubject: The Downgrade and Downfall of Michael Tarver   Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:18 pm

The scene fades in to show Michael Tarver striking the punching bag at the arena gym...The camera zooms out to show his best friend, Angel, holding on to the bag for him. As Tarver punches away, we can hear him panting with each blow.

= The Highlight Reel =
::: ANGEL :::
Okay, Mike that's enough... Angel is forced to shout as Tarver refuses to stop. MIKE, THAT'S ENOUGH!...

Tarver finally stops, bends down to pick up his towel and wipes with it his forehead.

= The Highlight Reel =
::: ANGEL :::
Look, I know you're stressed out for this match...After all it's for your title--

Tarver cuts him off.

= The Upgrade =
::: MICHAEL TARVER :::
YOU KNOW NOTHING, JUSTIN!...You don't know shit. Angel seems irritated as Tarver pauses and takes a sip of water. I know you're my friend...You're probably the only guy that still has my back for this match. You know what fans've been saying about the matches I've been having on ROH? That I'm off my game, that I'm no longer the International Champion I used to be! Well it's my job to prove them wrong. I'm not going to lay down for Anderson tonight, I never have! I beat him at Adrenaline and I'll beat him again tonight. You think you understand what I'm going through, when I talk about defending the second most prestigious title belt in EWE History, but you don't. All you've held was that Cruiserweight Championship, Tarver points at the Cruiserweight title belt that lays beside his International Championship title belt, but you had your shot at Reawakened, against me. That match saw me become International Champion, a title I've held for ten months now. TEN...months. Although I haven't had any competition in four, it's still ten months...I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE TONIGHT...I just...I just can't let Anderson take this away from me, I can't let anyone...Take this championship away from me...

TBC: ANGEL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Angel
Championship: Cruiserweight Championship
Finisher: 450º Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Downgrade and Downfall of Michael Tarver   Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:28 am

Angel gives his back to Tarver and grabs the punching bag with both hands. He stares at it for a while, as if he was thinking if he should speak his thoughts or not. Angel turns around and looks at Tarver.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
You're right, you're absolutely right. Waking up everyday to realize that I have failed to achieve my goals makes me feel so joyful. Being so close to my dream that I can even touch it, Angel points at the International title. before having it taken away from me is a walk in the park. Taken by my brother, nonetheless, brings me tears of joy.

Angel pauses. Just as Tarver is about to respond, Angel continues.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Mike, you and I both know, I gave you a run for your money. It could've gone either way. And if that coin had landed on the other side, we'd be switching roles right now.

Tarver turns away and takes another sip of water. Angel grabs him by the shoulder and turns him around again.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
I'm the only one that still has your back and you never fail to make me wonder why. I left my dreams aside and settled for less, because I didn't want to risk the bound between us. I was wrong. That bound could never be broken. And if you're willing to sacrifice it, it was never there. But if you're wondering what's stopping me from attacking you right here and now.

Angel extends his wrist to Tarver and points at his veins.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
It's the blood... The blood we share!

TBC: Tarver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steve Austin

PostSubject: Re: The Downgrade and Downfall of Michael Tarver   Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:54 am

Tarver looks up at Angel as he sits down next to the title belts. He looks up at his best friend and speaks.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
I know...I know that, but there was this tensity before our match, anybody could feel we weren't alright, but we shook hands after that match, didn't we? He pauses... But you're missing the point. I'm not talking about how close we are or the bonds we share, and I'm not worried about losing you as a brother if we ever have to face again. What I'm worried about is if I really am out of shape. I gave it my all in the ring in the past year and now I feel worn out and that I can't do it any longer. I mean, for as much as I struggle, I'm not confident in my chances tonight... Anderson's a real tough dog, he ain't no Stevie Richards in the ring.

Stevie Richards, who is helping Ron Simmons with his abs, clears his throat.

THE MAN OF THE ELEVEN THROAT SURGERIES
STEVIE RICHARDS
...Ahem...

Tarver turns his head.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Hey SHUT UP!... Tarver pauses and turns back to Angel. And you won't be there in my corner, neither will Wade... I fear I may have grown soft during this break. Tarver grabs his championship and sees himself in it. I don't deserve to wear this around my waist unless I win tonight. Either way if I don't I won't have it to be worn around my waist either. I HAVE...To win tonight. Ever since Adrenaline that this championship has been all I stand for.

Tarver gets up and Angel grabs his championship and his bag. Tarver grabs his. They both hoist the titles over their shoulders and walk out as Angel puts his arm around Tarver's shoulders...

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
C'mon Mike, let's go get a beer, for old time's sake.

TBC: ANGEL (Start scene 2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Downgrade and Downfall of Michael Tarver   Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:00 am

SCENE 2

Angel and Michael Tarver are sitting in the arena bar. Both of them are wearing their championships over their shoulders. The bartender hands Angel to glasses of beer. Angel slides one of the glasses to Tarver.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Here's to the ten moths reigning International Champion.

Angel and Tarver lift their glasses.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
And here's to the future Cruiserweight and legends champion.

They cling their glasses together. Angel drinks a quarter of his glass and puts it on the bar. He looks up at Tarver and realizes that Tarver has finished his glass with one shot.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Slow down, that glass is all you're getting. You want to be sober to celebrate your victory, don't you?

Tarver nods.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
So here's what I s---

Tarver grabs Angel's glass and finishes all at once.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
What the fuck, man?

Tarver places the glass on the bar.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Thought you didn't want it.

Tarver grins, while Angel looks pissed off. Angel lightens up a bit.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
It's okay. They'll be many more victory drinks after I win the match tonight. I don't want to sound cocky, but did you see my opponents? Danielson might be the only threat. I'm sure he'll be a piece of cake, though.

Tarver nods as if he wasn't interested.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
And you have it easy aswell. You're going against Anderson, Ken Anderson. What sounds like a president, is named after a president and looks like a president.

Tarver takes a second to think.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
A white guy?

Angel makes a buzzer sound.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
The answer we were looking for was an old white guy.

They both laugh.

TBC: Tarver (Sorry, but you know better than to let me start a scene Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Downgrade and Downfall of Michael Tarver   Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:39 pm

The laughing is calmed and then Tarver signals for the waitress to bring another round.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Thanks for the support, brother...I'll make sure Anderson will go home empty-handed, just like last time...But enough about me. You my friend, are waking up tomorrow with the biggest hangover of your life, Cruiserweight and Legends Champion? I bet you'll be gunning at me afterwards...

They share a small laugh...

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
You ready to kick some ass tonight?

TBC: ANGEL

Biggest Accomplishments:
- 2009 EWE Superstar of the Year.
- 2x World Wrestling Champion
- 2x EWE Tag Team Champion

PROUD MEMBER OF THE GANG
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extreme-w-empire.darkbb.com
Angel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Downgrade and Downfall of Michael Tarver   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:16 am

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Ready? I'm always ready. You should know, you taught me to always keep my guard up, afterall.

Tarver grins.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
And you should keep yours up, because I am aiming for your thrown. And you know, better than anyone, that I never miss.

Angel and Tarver stare at eachother for a minute, before Angel starts laughing. Michael Tarver quickly follows. Angel continues when they both stop laughing.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
But you have to admit, it would be epic. The Legendary International Cruiserweight Champion! Yea, I can get used to that.

TBC: Tarvah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Downgrade and Downfall of Michael Tarver   

Back to top Go down

The Downgrade and Downfall of Michael Tarver
Page 1 of 1