Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lá Résistance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve Austin

Steve Austin

Lá Résistance Empty
PostSubject: Lá Résistance   Lá Résistance I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:38 pm

For the first time ever, we witness Michael Tarver in the ring, actually wearing a black suit and tie, semi-transparent sunglasses and the big golden title belt on his shoulder. The crowd is cheering loudly, Tarver is also holding a microphone. Which he raises up to the level of his mouth...

::: The DOMINANT International Champion :::
= MIKE TARVER =
The winds of change are still in the air, people last week, I reassured that I would remain the International Champion once more by beating none other than the leader of the Rapture, Sheamus. Sheamus we all know you're pretty much your biggest fan, and right now you're still in the hospital suffering from post-traumatic depression after you got nailed time and time again in our Last Man Standing Match. You wanted to win so badly that it glanced back at you and you found yourself knocked out for the ten count. And I was right there, by your side, standing and holding none other than my International Championship!

The crowd cheers...

= MIKE TARVER =
But I still didn't have the last laugh, did I? Absolutely not, and you know why? Because the same six pigs own Genesis and there's nothing to do about it! I was naive to the point of thinking that I could take down the Rapture all by myself, single handedly, and finish this...Era of... Well, garbage. That's impossible. In the past few weeks, I haven't shown how damn much dominant I am and can be. My best friend lost his Cruiserweight Championship, Wade got beat. Jack Evans got fired because he lost against RVD, not that I mind though... The fact of the matter and the matter of fact is that although I am the best wrestler here, I'm honest, and I have the sense of modesty to say that I can't take down Rapture by myself, not one by one, nor all of them at once. But with the help of five people I know, we can, and WE WILL, take down the Rapture like the true champions we are! Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce to you the five members of The Resistance...First, ANGEL!...

The crowd goes wild as Angel walks out on stage, taunting, he then stands there looking at Tarver with a smile...

= MIKE TARVER =
(name here)

TBC: WHOEVER ELSE WANTS TO BE A MEMBER
Back to top Go down

Lá Résistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lá Résistance   Lá Résistance I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:33 pm

= MIKE TARVER =
Second is... WADE BARRETT!...

The crowd goes wild again, as Wade Barrett walks confidently out on stage, he then looks at Tarver and Angel with a sly smile...

TBC: WHOEVER ELSE WANTS TO BE A MEMBER
Back to top Go down

Lá Résistance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: