Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You can't stop us.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

You can't stop us. Empty
PostSubject: You can't stop us.   You can't stop us. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:04 pm

The camera fades to a close-up shot of the Cruiserweight Championship, it slowly zooms out to show Blackout holding the belt in his lap, whilst sitting on a steel chair in Rapture's locker room. The crowd boo loudly as he looks down at the belt, runs his finger over the nameplate, then looks up at the camera, brushing his hair out of his eyes.

::: Violence Is An Artform :::
= BLACKOUT =
Does this belt set me apart from every other man on Genesis? How does a material object like this mean so much to people? Why does it become their ultimate goal to obtain these 'championships'? This belt... The belt I suffered to obtain... It means nothing to me... I have no motivation... No inspiration to even defend this... I don't need it... But I'm under orders to hold onto it... I hate it...

Blackout throws the belt to the floor, with a disgusted look on his face.

= BLACKOUT =
I was put through tables... Hit with steel chairs... I had to use every last ounce of my being to climb a ladder and retrieve it... but it has no worth to me whatsoever... Is that... normal? Of course not. It doesn't represent victory... It doesn't represent power... It represents nothing... I don't feel like I've overcome any obstacles at all... I feel... Nothing.... Why do people aspire to this? To prove themselves? I don't need to prove myself to anyone... You all know what I'm capable of...

Blackout starts to rock back and forth, talking hysterically.

= BLACKOUT =
I'm cold... Lifeless... I have no heart... Just a dark void that fills the nothingness... It's perfect... It's so beautiful and fulfilling to know that I don't care about anyone or anything around me... No attachments... No commitments... Just the destruction of people who stand against me... But I could never expect anyone else to understand that... Not even the people who understand me best... My mind is constantly revolving around ways to improve my art... Pain... Suffering... And even... Betrayal... They have no idea what I'm thinking...

Blackout smiles and brushes his hair back.

= BLACKOUT =
But I know what everyone else is thinking... The remnants of the Genesis roster... The people we haven't destroyed already are rising up against us... But it's useless... There's no point resisting... Resistance is futile... This uprising is as worthless as the belt on the floor... You'll just be added to the long list of people who crossed us and payed for it... We've said it many times before... You can't stop what you don't understand... And no one will ever understand the Rapture... Because no one understands me... There is one man who has constantly tried to figure me out... But time after time, he fell before me... And it's going to happen again tonight...

A serious looks comes across Blackout's face as he quickly jumps up and grabs the camera, staring directly into it.

= BLACKOUT =
Angel... I know you're one of the people trying to lead these men to their 'promised land'... You think that together you'll be strong enough to take us down? No Angel... Tonight, I'll do exactly what I did at Danger Zone and destroy you all over again... Your friends... Michael Tarver and Wade Barrett are going to suffer too... And Rapture are standing over your broken bodies tonight, you can look around at the carnage that we've created and know that it's all... your... fault... And then you'll realize Angel... You'll realize that you can't stop us...

Blackout shoves the camera away then picks up the belt, walking towards the locker room door. The scene fades out.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

You can't stop us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You can't stop us.   You can't stop us. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 am

I have stopped many things in life, and the fact that I don't understand anything, proves that I CAN stop what I can not understand!
Back to top Go down

You can't stop us.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: