Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Angel
Championship: Cruiserweight Championship
Finisher: 450ยบ Splash

PostSubject: Genesis... ALIGN   Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:22 pm

The scene fades in into a Genesis locker room, the whole roster is inside. Angel is standing beside the door. On his left, Wade Barrett and Michael Tarver sitting on steel chairs. On his right, Psycho Messiah and D'Angelo Dinero are sitting on a bench. Facing Angel is two rows of steel chair. Sitting in the front row are: Alex Riley, Mr. Anderso, Bryan Danielson and Gregory Helms. In the back row, Bobby Lashley and Jack Swagger are sitting next to each other, the fire burning in their eyes as hatred flows between them. Undertaker, however, was messing and The Rapture of course weren't there. Angel begins to speak.

::: The Highlight Reel :::
= Angel =
You might be wondering why we asked all of you to gather here, but I'm sure you all know it has something to do with The Rapture.

Some of the wrestlers nod as the others whisper to the person next to them.

= Angel =
More than four months ago, Genesis was brought back with determination, heart and courage. Jack Evans gathered a unit of talented wrestlers and slowly began to ask the right for Genesis to be brought back. We went through tough times, through sleepless nights, through sick days and not to mention through wooden tables! Four months later, after we got all that out of our way and got established as a successful brand, Rapture came along. They forced us into going through those days again... And last night they forced me to face the tables again. But here I am, not as strong, not as glorious, not a champion, but I'm still here and on my feet. I told Mike once and I'll tell everybody once more, the harder you shove me down, the harder I bounce back! And the harder our new managers try to hit us, we will hit back... Twice as hard and three times as much heart!

The front row cheers him lightly as he continues the rest of the locker room sit with their hands crossed.

= Angel =
At Danger Zone, we lost a championship to Rapture, my championshi... my former championship. Right now, they hold the majority of the titles. But that's ok, we have the most prestigious title of them all.

The whole locker room looks at Tarver, who continues to stare at Angel and adjusts his International title on his shoulder.

= Angel =
Besides that, the pay per-view wasn't a total lose. RVD was set on fire, Miz was bulldogged off of the top of a steelcage as a goodbye present from CM Punk. Not to mention Sheamus getting his ass handed to him by Mike here. Wade here had a big night too: He was named number one contender for Edge's title. Which also be defended before Homecoming do to the defend clause. We've set some blows to Rapture and tonight we will send a final blow and Genesis will once be a wrestling brand, not a place ran by a CZW fan club!

TBC: Anybody in the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Genesis... ALIGN   Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:47 pm

How hard is it for you to understand JoMo is fired. Banned. Gone, and WAS LEAVING ANYWAY?

Biggest Accomplishments:
- 2009 EWE Superstar of the Year.
- 2x World Wrestling Champion
- 2x EWE Tag Team Champion

PROUD MEMBER OF THE GANG
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extreme-w-empire.darkbb.com
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy