Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EWE is over.

Go down 
+3
Psycho Messiah
Jack Evans
Chris Jericho
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Unless any of you guys wants to have the site, I'm closing the forum in three days. I have realized that when an e-fed is no longer about fun, and one's co-GM rather write matches for the other show than yours, barely nobody RP's or even cares, it's time to get it over with. Plus, JoMo's leaving already. Randy, Anderson and HHH barely pop up. Not to mention Macias.

I did all I could so this place could be free and fun. Turns out it came to a point where it's so free nobody takes it seriously, this was supposed to be fun, I haven't had fun in this place since a year ago. Blackout is the only one to take this seriously. Matt doesn't even want to write matches anymore, he only RPs as two of his three characters every week if not only one. Shawn pulls out super-short RP's that take 5 hours to write for some reason. B00Bz left 30x, JoMo left 20x.

Randy never RP's, Triple H copies RP's, Anderson only RP's with one of his characters. JoMo doesn't even barely try to RP. Dave doesn't even bother to show up. Taker and Messiah only RP when they have important matches. And Macias? For crying out loud that guy only comes on to brag about how good the lame ass USA are.

I'm not even bothering not to insult anyone because this is over, I don't give a fuck about people that don't give a fuck about all I did here. All I did just for them to have fun. I spent hours and hours, wrote over fifty shows, over two hundred Roleplays, listened to every suggestion, always helped as much as I could. And for what? For people to fucking call me an ass and leave. I just want to thank Matt for always being there for me, B00Bz, dunno why, it just feels right to thank that idiot, Shawn, because even though he's very busy all the time, he's here all he can and pulls out all the stops for EWE. Macias, for being a really good Co-GM/GM, before somebody alienated him and he became a douchebag, and Randy, for everything.

And especially I'd like to thank Blackout, in 2 months he made as much an impact as everyone else combined in one year. And so did Matt. Thanks for everything, I'm done with this fucking place. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Alright Chris, obviously we both know about our conversation over the cbox. I understand where you are coming from and I can't blame you to be completely honest. I want to apologize for everything that I have done wrong and say that I have the utmost respect for you. In this post you spoke your mind, and thats the best thing you could've ever done. I'll miss you Chris, you were my favorite person to talk to. Sad

But Chris, don't let EWE die. Not after all the work YOU put in. It doesn't need to stop here. It will never be the same without you, no doubt, but I just don't think it should stop here. I also don't think that I deserve to be an owner by any means, but if needed I do volunteer to take on full responsibility. I really think we can turn this place around and make it great again Smile

This is your decision, and I already told you how I felt. Goodbye Chris, it's been GREAT knowing you
Back to top Go down
Psycho Messiah

Psycho Messiah

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Psycho Messiah
Championship:
Finisher: Death Dealer

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:52 am

I have rped everytime i been in a match, which is only 3. So don't complain about me only rping when its important, cause you gotta give me matches with people who rp.

I think a few problems are
1. There's 2 shows and neither one has people that rp that often. Just have one show then and only use people who rp.

2. Shows being late draw people away.

3. Promos being interupted by people giving opinions. Nothing kills promos like someone going good promo man or one word answers. Just let the people in the promo respond.

4. Quit taking efedding so seriously. If its for fun then keep it about fun. Ive wrote more promos, shows, and PPV's then anyone here. I ran a fed for 6 years with little to no help and every show was on time. I never one time complained about what i did or bragged about it. Cause i liked to have fun and kepted it that way.
Back to top Go down

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:11 am

I have no comment.
Back to top Go down

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:48 am

Really? I don't mind you leaving, you did a lot. But you shouldn't have insulted everyone. Yea, I know you didn't insult me, but you did to everyone else. This is about what? Yoshiki? Fuck it. If you guys need anything, you know where to find me.
Back to top Go down

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:47 am

Besides that, you do the same. You have 4 chars and you don't RP with Jericho often and you only wrote two RP's with Ryland. And for Psycho's case, he RP'd for every match... Never the less, I can't believe you're the one that left. All over a silly fight. I get that you can't stand me anymore, but I did offer to leave...
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:21 pm

EWE isn't over, you may think it is but it's not, BTW, Blackie wasn't the only one taking this seriously, Matt and I were too, Matt was here week after week posting shows and writing his ass off, and I'm only pulling short RP's because I seriously don't have time, I love EWE, if I had free time I would make an epic RP after an epic RP, you know that because you saw me RP in the summer vacation, this is my last semester and I'm done with school, just under three months and I'll RP like I used to, plus there are a lot of stuff going on in my life nowadays, I'm moving to another house, and it turns out I have health issues, and my grandfather's situation would take ages for me to explain, that's why I never bothered to tell anyone about it, so Chris, don't think for one second that I take EWE lightly, I love this place and it will forever hold a place in my heart. And I'll be damned if I let this place fade away without doing something about it.

Last edited by Shawn Michaels on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Anderson

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Mr. Anderson
Championship: None
Finisher: Mic Check

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:16 pm

1 show would solve all the rping problems dont book ppl who dont rp.. simples
Back to top Go down

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Chris was going to leave, Blackie stopped him.

Then he leaves because I wouldn't watch the Art of Life and that I wanted to finish writing a match for Danger Zone instead of writing a match for XPlosion, because I already started writing the Danger Zone match.

I find it hypocritical that Chris left in the fashion of all the people who left EWE in the past. To semi-quote him from the Admin CP, "No one leaves EWE, just pussies like you." (In regards to another person from EWE 2009.)

No further comment on my part.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Finisher: Twist of Fate

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:46 am

John Morrison wrote:
Chris was going to leave, Blackie stopped him.

Then he leaves because I wouldn't watch the Art of Life and that I wanted to finish writing a match for Danger Zone instead of writing a match for XPlosion, because I already started writing the Danger Zone match.

I find it hypocritical that Chris left in the fashion of all the people who left EWE in the past. To semi-quote him from the Admin CP, "No one leaves EWE, just pussies like you." (In regards to another person from EWE 2009.)

No further comment on my part.

It's also ironic that he plays Jericho... TBH with you, he never liked Genesis. Yea, I'll admit, he writes matches for Genesis. But he hates the crap out of it. Besides, this is the way it should be, helping eachother instead of everyone worrying about himself. idk why he left. All I know that he got mad at me and said I sucked all the fun out or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Dave

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:35 am

I didn't leave because I didn't care. I left because I knew I'd be too busy with real life crap to post an RP let alone a good one. So instead of saying over and over I was going to RP and stuff and then turn around and say I couldn't and didn't, I decided to leave, so better RPers could take my place.

Chris is right, where did the fun go? This place was fun before but the fun faded away, bring back the fun guys. Bring back those moments from the good ol'e days, I'm willing to come back to help with what I can, don't close it down on a sad note. EWE can be fun again, even if that means taking away some of the freedom to get people to post more, it can be fun again.

I'll be checking in again later today, hopefully this place will still be alive.
Back to top Go down
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:24 am

This place WILL still be alive

Chris leaving IS important, but we can still function without him, and thats what we plan on doing. It'll involve some work on my part, on Blackie's part, Matt's part, etc. but we'll still get it done. We could have easily said, "Fuck it, I guess we're done" but we didn't. You'll see pretty soon, hopefully by the end of today, that we are still commited to this Efed, and Chris leaving shouldn't be that big of a deal for normal rp'ers like you guys. Sure he was the owner of the place, and an awesome guy to talk to, but as far as the normal routine, he was the guy who wrote Xplosion, and kept this place all neat. The power around here will shift a bit, but really nothing should change for you guys.

Chris didn't make this site for himself, or people like Matt, Blackie, Jomo, or myself. He made it for you guys. Sure, we rp as well, but our main job is to write the shows for you guys.

Think of it this way, this place couldn't function without rp'ers. It would just be us blindly writing shows for absolutely no reason. Same goes for the match writers. What would be the point in rp'ing if it never payed off? You see, we need everybodies cooperation in order for this place to work, and we've already done so for over a year. Through good times, and bad times. So why stop now? We're all still here. We all still have a long history. We lost Chris, he's just one member who gave it his all. These things happen, but it's now our job to move on.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:16 am

Cool story bro

Last edited by Matt Hardy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:38 am

Indeed it was
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:21 pm

I didn't hate Genesis. Of all people Matt, I never hated Genesis, I said XPlosion was better everyone said the same you were just too fucking much of a pussy to accept it, you're biased.

And JoMo, I didn't get pissed because you didn't watch Art of Life, I got pissed because you were writing a match for Genesis instead of XPlosion. As far as I know, Saturday is before Sunday.

You're welcome for all the shit I did for you, ungrateful...
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:24 pm

CM Punk wrote:
Besides that, you do the same. You have 4 chars and you don't RP with Jericho often and you only wrote two RP's with Ryland. And for Psycho's case, he RP'd for every match... Never the less, I can't believe you're the one that left. All over a silly fight. I get that you can't stand me anymore, but I did offer to leave...

You idiot, Archer Ryland was in three shows, three RP's.

I took a break that's why I wasn't RPing
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Chris Jericho wrote:
I didn't hate Genesis. Of all people Matt, I never hated Genesis, I said XPlosion was better everyone said the same you were just too fucking much of a pussy to accept it, you're biased.

And JoMo, I didn't get pissed because you didn't watch Art of Life, I got pissed because you were writing a match for Genesis instead of XPlosion. As far as I know, Saturday is before Sunday.

You're welcome for all the shit I did for you, ungrateful...

Never said you did nothing. Infact I was talking with B00Bz about how you changed mah life. But the way you left... You know and I don't need to explain
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Thanks for everything Chris, it's been one hell of a ride with you, I wish this never happened...
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:37 pm

EWE IS BACK BABY! NOW DELETE THIS UGLY ASS THREAD!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Anderson

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Mr. Anderson
Finisher: Mic Check

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:07 pm

i'll make more of an effort also.... new power rankings up this week + weekly header think we all need to start pulling our weight coz we are slacking nd sucking the fun outa things
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Randy Orton
Championship:
Finisher: The RKO

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:01 am

Sorry about disappearing, went on holiday about 2 weeks ago and took a while to get back.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:43 am

So, you're back now?
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Randy Orton
Championship:
Finisher: The RKO

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:32 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Randy Orton wrote:
Yep.

YAY
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Graveyard section ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EWE is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE is over.   EWE is over. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EWE is over.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: Archives :: Graveyard-
Jump to: