Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D'Angelo Dinero

Go down 
AuthorMessage

D'Angelo Dinero Empty
PostSubject: D'Angelo Dinero   D'Angelo Dinero I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:53 pm

D'Angelo Dinero Untitled-9-3
[ EWE OFFICIAL WRESTLER CONTRACT ]

[CHARACTERS IDENTITY]

D'Angelo Dinero Elijahburke

[ IN CHARACTER INFORMATION]

Wrestlers Real Name:
Elijah Samuel Burke

Wrestlers Name:
D'Angelo Dinero

Height:
6'0"

Weight:
220lbs.

Hometown:
Jacksonville, Florida

Date of Birth:
May 24, 1978
Entrance Theme:
"Catholi-Funk" by Dale Oliver

Disposition:
Neutral

[CHARACTERS MOVE SET]

Finishing Move:

• DDE – D'Angelo Dinero Express;Running double high knee to the back or chest of a cornered opponent(Style of impact vary)
  • Knee Drop/Codebreaker;

Set Up Move:

• 4-Up;Toe kick to the opponent's midsection followed by a high-impact uppercut, usually leads into his signature STO combo.
  • Pimp Slap; Backhand slap to the opponent's face

Trademark Moves(Optional):

• Pimp Slap; Backhand slap to the opponent's face
  • Outer Limitz Elbow; Turnbuckle handstand transitioned into a low-angle diving elbow drop to an opponent lying underneath the bottom turnbuckle
  • Coronation; Leapfrog body guillotine to an opponent draped over the second rope

Common Moves:

• Flying forearm smash; Rebounds off of the ropes vaulting himself in the air crashing his forearm & shoulder into the opponents shoulder,chest, and or face.
  • German suplex(multiple)
  • Lifting sitout spinebuster(The lo-down) ; As the opponent rebounds off of the ropes Dinero then lifts the opponent into the air by their sides or under arms, then lands in a sitting position.
  • STO
  • Elijah/D'Angelo Experience; Arm wrench forward Russian legsweep

[CHARACTER INTRO ROLEPLAY]

(Please insert an intro RP here. We prefer that it was a sample rp of the character you are applying for, but if you don't have one, we won't hold it against you.)

[OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION]
Um, well where to start? for all the ORIGINALS heres a quick insider! "Ima Da Freakin' Pope-uh!!!" That is all lol. Anybody who needs to know me already know me so go figure....

Handler's Name:
Joshua A. Jeter

E-Mail:
On File

AIM:
BoyBadNews

MSN:
N/A

YAHOO:
N/A

How did you find out about Extreme Wrestling Empire?:
How dare you! The pope is an ORIGINAL! The Pope knew of EWE before EWE knew of EWE!! The pope is a Classic like an old school Cadillac! How did I find out about EWE?! HA! Don't ever insult the Pope again?

Back to top Go down

D'Angelo Dinero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: Extreme Wrestling Empire :: Contract Signing-
Jump to: