Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

One By One They’ll Fall

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: One By One They’ll Fall   Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:15 pm

[The atmosphere tonight is too much for words as the fans plan to blow the roof off tonight along with tonight’s competing superstars. Suddenly, the cameras cut over to the backstage area to show Finlay standing in the interview space holding a microphone grasped in his hand. He is wearing a green suit with black. He has a smile on his face as he holds the microphone over to his mouth. The fans cheer for Finlay as he perhaps one of the most well-known figures in professional wrestling today. Finlay begins to speak, introducing Wade Barrett to the Danger Zone audience.]

::: The Irish Interviewer :::
= FINLAY =

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to Danger Zone! I'm Finlay and standing by my side is Wade Barrett who will be competing here tonight in a Legend's Title Number One Contender Match."

[The cameras pan over the side to show Wade Barrett in place. Wade Barrett wears a black shirt, with the Genesis logo on the front. Barrett's forehead is dampened with sweat, as his head is slickly combed, and ready to go for tonight's match.]

= FINLAY =

"Welcome Barrett; tonight you have a HUGE match-up as it's a First Blood Rumble, Legend's Title Number One Contender Match. Tell me, how does it feel to be in this huge match to become a number 1 contender to Edge's legends title tonight. Your thouhts, Barrett."

[The cameras place it's view over onto Wade Barrett, as pride emulates through his pupils at this time. Once the cameras are onto him, the fans from the arena can be heard screaming in excitement, especially the female fans who just love the The Englishman. Wade Barrett places a hand over to his chin, as he gently rubs it,pondering what to say. Finlay places the microphone over by Barrett's mouth as he begins to speak, letting the fans know and letting everyone know his feelings on being in the match, but more importantly? The chance to get his hands on Edge and get some championship gold.]

::: The Englishman:::
= Wade Barrett =

"You know, Finlay... Being in this match is is good for me in so many ways. Think of the benefits when I win, think of the tribulations that follow. Are they all that bad? I think not. Could this make me be a target for edge and his little band of cronies... mabe so. I'm gonna win this match, but is it possible? Is it possible to defeat four other men who are after the same thing?. It all comes down to who wants it more, Finlay... Have you noticed who else is in this match? Have you taken notice of the other superstars that I have to lay waste to? They can't compete with me at my level of athleticism, because let's be frank, Finlay... They are too nothing more than flukes. I'm sure Jack Swagger believes he might be in with a chance, but he will learn the hard way, they will alllearn the hard way. Have they done near ANYTHING in this company? I am TEN times what my oppenents are. These boys better be prepared as there's NO ONE who can stop me. I will show how supreme I and the New Nexus are while dominating everyone and everything that lies in front of us. Tonight I will be doing the task I was initially assigned to complete, and that's FINISH EVERYONE IN MY PATH!"

[The fans begin to chant, once Barrett finishes up with what he's saying. Finlay leans the microphone away from Barrett's mouth, and points it to his own as he goes to respond to Barrett. As Barrett
seems satisfied over what he has just said. Finlay begins to speak, responding to the The Englishman at this time and moment.]

= FINLAY =

"Well Barrett, you speak about possibly being a target, what is your opinion about being the target of Rapture, for Edge?"

[Finlay leans the microphone over towards Barrett's mouth as he stands still with the championship over his shoulder. Once the cameras pan over to Barrett, the crowd explodes into an array of cheering and chants, "LETS GO BARRETT!" as Barrett stands there with a focused expression upon his face. Barrett begins to speak into the microphone, letting his opinions get known as he has a lot of thoughts in play over what it means to be the target for the company at this time.]

::: The Englishman:::
= Wade Barrett =

"Ya'know, Finlay... I'm used to being the target, and I'm going to be honest with that. I've busted my ass to give this company EVERYTHING from ratings, to glory, to overflowing power that could be perceived as abusive after a while. The thing is, I gave it my all, and what do I get in return? I get a target plastered on the back of my head with the bullseye blinking on and off. Thing is, I'm not alone with this... I have Angel and Michael Tarver, who are going to fight with me 'til the very end, but I don't see the ending coming near on us. What I see is a match-up that's going to crash, burn, then explode and it's going to makes us LEGENDS. How can we become legends by beating Rapture? It's simple, man... We simply do what we've done for years, and that's rise to the occasion, take destiny by the neck, and snap it in half 'cause WE are the ones who control our fates from here on out."

[With that said, Wade Barrett walks off the scene, Finlay stands in place with the microphone as he raises it to his mouth.]

= FINLAY =

"Well folks, there you have it... Wade Barrett and Angel will compete against The Miz & Blackout. Stay tuned as that match is later tonight!"

[Thursday Night Genesis then goes on a quick commercial break, fading to black.]

END RP
Back to top Go down

One By One They’ll Fall
Page 1 of 1