Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black and Blink, The Clowns

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black and Blink, The Clowns Empty
PostSubject: Black and Blink, The Clowns   Black and Blink, The Clowns I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:54 pm

The scene fades in on a locker room, the crowd pops as it shows the International Champion, Michael Tarver, with the title belt around his shoulder. He passes his hand through his mohawk and then on his mustache and goatee before taking a deep breath and start speaking.

::: The International Champion :::
= MICHAEL TARVER =
Hi, I'm Michael Tarver, and you may know me from such matches and Pay-Per-View events as Adrenaline: Michael Tarver is the Champion! Battle for Supremacy: MISTER...TARVER...Tarver...!... and even Genesis: The War of Rapture vs The New Nexus. But you won't ever know this next chapter, Danger Zone: The Fall of Michael Tarver. And you know why? Because it's not ever happening... You might be asking yourselves, "why is Tarver wearing a green attire?". Well I'll tell you why, last week, Angel and I were beat by Edge and Blackout. And I felt injured. Not physically, but in my heart. And you know why? Because I helped revolutionize Thursday Night Genesis, I started an era, an era of greatness for Genesis, and it might be falling ever since the Rapture managed to take over, but it sure as hell ain't done with. Tonight I wear the colors of Genesis, the colors that symbolized the greatest Pro Wrestling brand in the business, ever. I wear the colors of a brand from which I am, and I am the World Champion of. The colors that I represent and they represent me.

Tarver nods as he pauses and the crowd cheers him loudly!

= MICHAEL TARVER =
And tonight, typically, I'm in a Last Man Standing Match, against non-other than the leader of the Rapture. He hates me as much as he could hate me. As much as it's possible to hate somebody. But you know what? He's not the only one, it's reciprocal. And every single blow he hits me with tonight, I'll strike him two times harder, until he's too unstable to even get up at the count of ten. If he hits his little Brogue Kick, I'll make sure to give him a Killshot twice as strong, and twice as devastating. If I have to break his nose I will, if I have to break his teeth I will. No matter what, I will make sure he doesn't get out of this match the same man as he is right now, and he'll be as he enters to face me. I'd make sure he'd never see the light of day again, I'd put him in a coma... That's just how far I'd have gone if it meant he'd be gone from Genesis for good. Sheamus is a man who hides behind his petty little friends, but tonight they're busy with some friends of mine too. So it's just you and I, "Celtic Warria", tonight everyone, and especially you, are going to see how blood red is not the color of Genesis, no matter how much you think it is.

Michael Tarver picks up a black and green T-Shirt, the typical Genesis Revolution T-Shirt, already used and ripped on one sleeve. The crowd goes wild as he puts down the title to put it on, then puts the title around his waist.

= MICHAEL TARVER =
This is Genesis, I, am Genesis. Just don't flee from your words tonight, "fella". Say goodbye to your petty crowbar and your ridiculous backstabbing so called "friends". They won't be seeing you for a very, long, time.

Tarver grins as the crowd cheers...

= MICHAEL TARVER =
I better change the subject, speaking of the members of your stupid little "pack". Tonight the guy that looks like The Crow and has some creepy ass words about when the lights go out... The guy still lives in a world with unstable electricity is that it? Or is he just stupid to the point of thinking he looks threatening? He looks like a clown as far as I'm concerned. And not one of those killer clowns that scare the shit out of people, he's more like Doink. 'Cept Doink was actually kind of spooky at some point, Blackout hasn't. I bet tonight he's going to come to the ring with a little mini-me, so he can call him Blink. And they can me Black and Blink, the Clowns.

The crowd laughs...

= MICHAEL TARVER =
But that's not it, he's facing a good friend of mine, a man who has sure made an impact in Genesis. He is the Cruiserweight Champion, he is a member of the former Nexus. You know what that means? He's a tough guy ready for any challenge. And sure as hell Blackout isn't in any way a challenge. Not for him, not for me, not for anyone in the roster. He's not even fearsome at all, he's just a guy with a ponytail and white facepaint. We are guys with guts, and we are the ones holding the gold. Rapture might be the General Managers of Genesis, but the real leaders, the real faces of the show are Angel, Wade, and myself. With no shadow of a doubt, and you'll be seeing why tonight. Soon enough...

Tarver smirks and nods as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down

Black and Blink, The Clowns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: