Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis 18/9/2010

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

Genesis 18/9/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Genesis 18/9/2010   Genesis 18/9/2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:19 pm

After the EWE Genesis theme song has played out the camera pans to the stage area were pyro and fireworks shoot off around the arena, shots of the fans are shown as they all looked pretty pumped up for another episode of Genesis... After a flashy pyro display the camera shot turns to the Genesis commentators...

Joey Styles: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Genesis! We‘ve got a stacked card for you here tonight, so don‘t leave your seat because the action here is going to be intense!

Jonathan Coachman: AMEN!

When Darkness Falls by Killswitch Engage hits the P.A. system as Blackout steps out and walks down the ramp to small amount of cheers from the crowd. He is wearing his black wrestling tights with spinal cord graphics running down the legs, and a black leather jacket. He slowly makes his way to the ring holding a steel chair in his right hand.

Blackout gets into the ring via the stairs and sets up the steel chair facing the entrance ramp. He grabs a mic, takes a seat and un-does his black ponytail, so his hair falls down around his shoulders. A sinister looking smile makes it's way across his face.

::: Violence Is An Artform :::
= BLACKOUT =
You people don't know me, but I know you. I've watched from the shadows, observed silently, and tonight... tonight I finally get to show all of you people what I'm capable of.

Blackout gets a small pop, but most of the crowd have no idea who he is.

= BLACKOUT =
Allow me to introduce myself, I am the Dark One... I am the Watcher in the Night... I am Blackout.

A few people in the crowd cheer, most of them still give no reaction.

Blackout begins to rock slowly back and forth on the chair as a sick smile comes across his face. Someone in the crowd yells out "Freak".

= BLACKOUT =
I've been called a lot of things... Sick... Twisted... Deranged... But the people who call me those things are arrogant and blind... They haven't seen things from a different perspective... MY perspective...

Blackout runs one of his hands through his long black hair as a serious look comes across his face.

= BLACKOUT =
The things that horrify some look amazing through my eyes... The things that would shock a 'normal' person... I see those things a different way... I believe those things should be... admired. I'm going to demonstrate why... tonight.

Blackout lowers his head down and is silent for a moment, like he is in some sort of trance. When he raises his head, he is smiling again.

= BLACKOUT =
You see, my opponent tonight has to be the most unlucky person in the Genesis locker room, because I'm going to make an example out of him. This is going to be the most brutal beating that you'll ever witness, it's going to be hard to watch for some of you, but for me... It's going to be.... a work of art, because I see violence as an artform, and when executed the right way, it can be beautiful...

Blackout lets out a sinister laugh, still only a few people cheer.

= BLACKOUT =
My opponent, AJ Styles, you think you're phenomenal? You're far from it. But once I've broken you're body... and your spirit, you can be better than phenomenal. I'll twist your flesh and your bones AJ, I'll make you bleed, you'll experience pain that you've never felt before.. AJ, you can be more than phenomenal... you can be... my masterpiece...

A few more people cheer than before as Blackout gives a twisted grin.

= BLACKOUT =
So AJ, why don't you come out here right now and get this over with? It's win-win AJ! I get to make an impact with the most destructive debut EWE has ever seen, and you get to be remembered as my first victim!

The crowd seem unsure of how to react to Blackout, most of them don't react at all, but there are more cheers than boos.

= BLACKOUT =
I've been looking forward to this AJ, and it doesn't matter how hard you try to fight back. I will break you. You will always be remembered as the first one that falls before me. Ask yourself AJ, will you survive when the lights... go... out...

Blackout drops the mic and throws the chair out of the ring, waiting for AJ to make his entrance. He eagerly paces back and forth with a twisted smile on his face.

AJ's theme song hits the P.A system. The crowd cheers wildly as he races down the ramp.

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is set for one fall. Already in the ring, BLACKOUT!... And making his way down to the ring, AJ STYLES!

AJ Style slides into the ring.

The bell rigs and the match starts.

Blackout stares down AJ Styles. Blackout and AJ Styles instantly start trading blows. Blackout hits AJ with a big boot hand which knocks him to floor, Blackout gets him up put his arms round AJ's body....are we gonna see a Belly to Belly Suplex no, AJ counters with a DDT, Blackout gets up throws AJ into the ropes and goes for a clothesline...AJ ducks past spins round....Pele Kick!!....the cover

1....2....but Blackout kicks out with authority.

Blackout gets to his feet, the AJ strikes him with a right hand then another, but Blackout counters and hits AJ with a head kick. Blackout climbs to the top rope, Flying Body Press....no! AJ manages to stop him and throws Blackout to the floor.

Blackout gets up slowly AJ hits a Snap DDT...the cover!!

1....2.... Blackout ggets the shoulder up.

AJ is lookng frustrated, he waits for Blackout to stagger to his feet Blackout turns round AJ goes for a clothesline...NO! Blackout just manages counter, as AJ gets whipped into the turnbuckle, Running Turnbuckle Elbow, AJ stumbles out of the corner, groggy....THE BLACK RESOLUTION!!!!....the pin

3!

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, BLACKOUT!

The scene fades in to show Finlay, as the crowd pops a bit. He is wearing a green suit with black. He is also holding a microphone in his right hand. He then starts speaking.

::: The Irish Interviewer :::
= FINLAY =
My name is Finlay, and I love...To interview.

The crowd seems perplex, but they cheer anyway.

= FINLAY =
I am the new Genesis interviewer, since Maria had been "screwing" on the job. She's still with us though. I'm here with Michael Tarver and Wade Barrett!

The camera zooms out to show the team of the International Champion and the newest addition to the Genesista roster, Wade Barrett. Both of them are wearing a titanium chain around their necks. And Tarver has his Championship title belt slung above his shoulder.

= FINLAY =
Guys, you are teaming up again tonight, what do you feel about that, and about facing Dolph Ziggler and JBL?

Finlay first directs the microphone at the Champ, he smiles before and as he speaks..

::: International Champion :::
= MICHAEL TARVER =
Wade and I, we go way back. You see, I like tagging with him, because I know he has my back, and I trust him. I could trust this guy with my life. He taught me just about everything I know about being a lone wolf, but this time we're riding together one last time. And these chains...

Tarver points at Barrett's chain and then holds his...

= MICHAEL TARVER =
These chains represent what we are. What we are to each other, loyalty. What we are to everyone out there, heroes. And you know why? Because last Saturday night, Angel and the two of us, we showed these people the meaning of respect! Not only because we ended up doing the crotch chop with D-X, and not because we almost picked up the win. But because we put on a match for each and every single one of these people. And to ourselves. You can call us NXT, you can call us the Nexus, you can call us rookies, and you can just call us by our names, it's simple. But the truth is, tonight, unlike last week, we don't respect our opponents. Well at least not the two of them. Dolph Ziggler is ridiculous. And JBL has grown from a badass biker to a rich-ass loudmouth who thinks money speaks louder than words, and words speak louder than actions. But that's absolutely not the case. And tonight, Wade and I, we're gonna prove that. And we're going to prove it by taking them out. Both of them. And this chain...

Tarver points at his chain...

= MICHAEL TARVER =
It's not coming out until the end of the match.

As Tarver finishes talking, Finlay turns his attention to Wade Barrett. Finlay holds his microphone up to barrett. He then starts speaking.

= FINLAY =

Wade Barrett, how do feel about teaming up again with Michael Taver tonight ?

Finlay directs the microphone at Barrett, and begins to speaks...

= WADE BARRETT =
It's just like how Tarver said, we go way back. We are like brothers if you will, I like tagging with him, I'll have his back always and I know he will have mine, because there are not many superstars here on Genesis I would feel that could trust watching my back. It's also true that I taught him just about everything I know about being a lone wolf, and I feel honored to be teaming with him one last time.

:: The Irish Interviewer :::
= FINLAY =

How do you feel about having to face the team of Dolph Ziggler and JBL ?

= WADE BARRETT =
How do I feel about Dolph Ziggler and JBL? We don't respect our opponents, and we are gonna teach them a thing or two about loyalty and how to show some damn respect. And we're going to show them the hard way. Both of them. and at the end.... well you will have to see...

The scene fades out and we cut to commercials.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back from commercials, everything seams to be set up and the match is about to start. The bell rings. Wade Barrett and Dolph Ziggler square off in the ring, as Michael Tarver and JBL stand on the apron.

Joey Styles: Just a reminder, this is Barrett's Genesis's debut match!

As soon as the bell rang, Ziggler charges at Barrett for a grapple. But Barrett shoves him away and then charges at him with a few punches, until Ziggler has his back leaned to the ropes. Barrett backs up and then charges at him with a clothesline. Ziggler falls out of the ring! Barrett goes back to the center, he and Tarver start laughing at their opponents. The referee starts counting Ziggler out.

Ziggler is already on his feet!

He slides into the ring. Barrett grabs his arm and Irish Whip him. Ziggler hits the rebound, BIG BOOT! Pin!

1...Kickout!

Barrett gets to his feet and tags in his partner! Michael Tarver comes into the ring and starts stomping on Ziggler. He then gives his opponent a little space and starts taunting him to get up. Ziggler gets on his knees and Tarver, immediately, grabs his right arm. Ziggler continues to get to his feet. Tarver starts to wrench his arm, as Ziggler screams. Tarver swings back his right arm and then swings it to it's original position, hitting Ziggler under the arm and inflicting more pain! Tarver releases him, Ziggler staggers on his feet. Tarver starts punching him with practiced combos.

Jonathan Coachman: You like wrestling? You like boxing? Genesis has it all!

Tarver grabs Ziggler's right arm and applies an Armbar! Ziggler tries to reach the lower rope with his left hand, but Barrett steps on it. At first, the referee doesn't notices. But when he did, he asked Barrett to remove his foot. Barrett didn't respond and Tarver is still keeping the hold. The referee starts counting for Barrett. 1...2...3...4... Barrett removes his foot, but Tarver keeps the armbar locked. However, it doesn't take long for Ziggler to grab the bottom rope. Tarver quickly releases the hold. He gets to his feet. Ziggler rolls to the center of the ring and gets to his feet. As soon as that happened, he leaps. HIGH DROPKICK! The impact is incredible and Tarver falls out of the ring, but he grabs the top rope so he doesn't fall to ringside. Barrett helps him get his feet on the apron. Ziggler takes the opportunity and tags in his partner!

Joey Styles: JBL gets into the match! Will he make a deference?!

JBL gets into the ring, followed by Tarver from the other side. JBL runs at him, CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! Pin!

Joey Styles: And he does! Clothesline from hell!

1...2...3! NO! TARVER'S HAND IS GRABBING THE ROPE! Ziggler complains to the referee, to give a chance to JBL for cheating.

Joey Styles: Ropebreak, nice work by Tarver!

JBL gets up, looking furious. Barrett grabs both of JBL's arms from the apron! Tarver rolls to his feet. He looks at JBL and gives an evil smile. JBL, eyes wide open, nods no and tries to get out of Barrett's grasp. KILL SHOT! JBL falls on the mat, as Barrett releases the grasp. Ziggler shouts at the referee to turn around, but sadly, it's too late. Michael Tarver tags in his partner.

Jonathan Coachman: Knocked out after one punch?! Someone should leave to TNA...

Barrett gets into the ring, but he doesn't continue to attack JBL or take advantage and pin him. Instead he picks him up and throws him into Ziggler's corner. JBL is still knocked out and the only reason he's standing, is that he's leaning on the turnbuckle. Ziggler looks confused at the free tag Barrett just gave him, but he takes it anyway. Tag! Ziggler enters the ring. He charges at Barrett, but the later ducks the clothesline.

Jonathan Coachman: I thought he was too tall to duck!

Ziggler turns around and Barrett lifts him up in a fireman's carry. WASTELAND! Pin!

1...2...3!

Michael Tarver enters the ring and both winners start laughing at their opponents.

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, the winners, Wade... BARRETT!... And... Michael... TARVER!

Sudeenly, "Written In My Face" hits the P.A System. The crowd boos, as the world's most hated and whitest wrestler comes out of the backstage area, holding a crowbar. Tarver and Barrett looks surprised. Sheamus makes it to the bottom of the ramp and uses the steel steps to enter. He enters the ring and walks past Barrett and Tarver, they ignore him thinking that he'll attack JBL and Ziggler. But suddenly, he turns around and hits Barrett with a crowbar to the head. Barrett falls on the ground. Tarver tries a killshot, but Sheamus ducks and hits the crowbar to Tarver's stomach and then hits him in the back. Tarver also falls on the ground. Sheamus drops the crowbar and helps Tarver to his feet. He places him between his legs and lifts him up, HIGH CROSS! He sees Ziggler, who's at ringside, trying to escape. Sheamus slides out of the ring and stops Ziggler with a couple of punches. He throws him at the ringpost and slams his head into it. Sheamus grabs a steel chair from under the ring. He slams it to the back of Ziggler's head, which's stuck between the chair and ringpost! ZIGGLER IS BLEEDING!

Joey Styles: Why, why, why?!

Sheamus gets back into the ring and grabs the crowbar. He slams it into JBL's head, who's still standing in the corner. JBL looks like he's dead.

Bodies are scattered across the arena, JBL's body is twisted in such a way that looking at him is painful, Tarver is knocked out due to the High Cross that he received on the set up chair, Dolph Ziggler is drowning in his own blood laying in front of the announce tables, Wade Barret's body is bruised, he can barely move but he still has some fight in him, he tries to get up... Sheamus notices him, hits him in the head with the Crowbar, now Barret's knocked out cold..... The announcers are speechless, and the crowd is as silent as a graveyard..... Sheamus snatches the mic from the ring announcer's hand.... He looks at the crowd.... He looks at the carnage.... He brings the mic closer to his mouth:

::: The Celtic Warrior :::
Sheamus =
Look at this.... LOOK AT THIS... Take a good hard look at those pussies laying on the ground, I used to believe that EWE was truly extreme, well... I WAS WRONG..... This was the sole reason why I left the WWE, lack of extreme, and this is the result... Human sacrifice, blood loss, and shear damage, look at me face... And tell me if I have any mercy at all, tell me if I show signs of sympathy... LOOK AT ME FACE!

The camera view switches to the crowd, you can see mothers covering up the eyes of their children, some people are just terrified, and some are starting to leave the arena, but no matter what they say, nobody says a word, it's like a hostage situation.... The Crowbar is dripping with blood, Sheamus proceeds to speak:

::: The Celtic Warrior :::
Sheamus =
Look at me face, I don't have mercy, I have no sympathy, I am extreme, ME NAME IS SHEAMUS..... AND I'M THE CELTIC WARRIOR.....

Sheamus drops the mic and leaves the ring, as his theme hits the P.A System. He reaches the top of the ramp, as the EMT's come out to the ring.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

This Ain't No Make Believe hits and John Morrison comes out and does his signature slow-motion taunt. The crowd cheers loud as the Shaman of Sexy walks down the ramp.

Joey Styles: It's John Morrison!

Jonathan Coachman And if you watched last week's Saturday Night XPlosion Supershow, our own JoMo layed quite a smackdown on EWE Owner, Chris Jericho.

John Morrison looks at the titantron as it shows replays of his match against Chris Jericho on XPlosion. The crowd begins chanting "Morrison!" before the Guru of Greatness is handed a microphone.

The Duke of Damn-Good Wrestling
John Morrison
Hello Baltimore!

The crowd chants even louder than before!

The Guru of Greatness
John Morrison
I'm John Morrison, and if I had a nickel for everyone better looking than me.... I would have no nickels.

The crowd laughs as John walks to the ropes.

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison
Now listen...tonight I face off against Mr.......ANDERSON!!!.....anderson.....anderson....anderson....

The MoFos in the crowd chant "Anderson sucks!" while the Anderson fans chant "JoMo sucks!"

The Magi of Mind-Blowing
John Morrison
Last week, if you watched Saturday Night Xplosion, I completely took apart the former co-King of Sexy. He learned the hard way that there is no California marriages at the Palace of Wisdom.

The crowd pauses until they get the joke. They half-laugh. JoMo brushes his beard.

The Awesome-Guy of Awesomeness
John Morrison
Tough crowd....Anyway, as I was saying, if I could beat one of the best wrestlers of our generation....who says I can't easily tear apart Mr. Anderson....anderson....anderson.

The MoFo's begin their JoMo chants while the Anderfans chant for Anderson.

The Guy-who-can't-think-of-any-other-catchy-names
John Morrison
So...this has been, your Shaman, your Guru, John Morrison.

John hands the mic to a ref and begins to walk back up the ramp as This Ain't No Make Believe hits.

The Return hits and Angel, CM Punk, Ultimate Warrior, and Davey Richards come out onto the ramp.

Lilian Garcia: The following is the lumberjack match! On their ways to the ring....the lumberjacks: Jack Evans...Angel....CM Punk....Ultimate Warrior....and Davey Richards!

The Lumberjacks surround the ring, and some taunt the crowd, to mixed heat.

Joey Styles: In case you're wondering, this next match is for the number one contendership on the Cruiserweight Championship!

Jonathan Coachman: I'm sure the three opponents will make an awesome fair tonight.

A "Number One Contendership" logo appears on the screen, along with a picture of the Cruiserweight Championship. Catholifunk blasts and Elijah Dinero comes out to a loud pop from the crowd.

Lilian Garcia: The following Triple Threat match-up is for the number one contendership to the Cruiserweight Championship! On his way to the ring...weighing in at 220 pounds.....he is Your Pope....Elijah.....DINERO!!!

The crowd chants loudly as The Pope slides into the ring and taunts. Till I Collapse hits to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Evans walks onto the ramp and smiles at the crowd. The crowd starts booing.

Lilian Garcia: On his way to the ring....his challenger....Jack.....Evans!

Evans gets into the ring after eyeing the Lumberjacks. Its Time hits to a large pop from the crowd. Gregory Helms gets on the ramp and taunts.

Lilian Garcia: And their challenger.....Gregory....HELMS!!!

The crowd cheers as Helms slides into the ring. The three cruiserweights step back by a turnbuckle. All of a sudden, the ring bell hits and the three rush into the center of the ring. They start struggling to gain an opening. Dinero shoves both Evans and Helms away.

Jonathan Coachman: And the match is underway.

Dinero hits the ropes. Helms starts running at him, then leaps! Dinero grabs him and attempts to throw him over the ropes! The Lumberjacks crowd the outside near them. Evans starts charging and dropkicks Dinero's stomach. Helms sets himself down onto the ring. Evans gets back and hits the ropes. The Pope gets to his knees, and Helms leaps away. Dropkick to the face of Dinero by the Prince of P-Town! Dinero rolls onto the lumberjacks!

Joey Styles: Ay dios mio!

Ultimate Warrior quickly whips Your Pope into the ring. Helms leaps over Dinero and goes for a hurracarana! Evans stumbles backwards, but throws off Helms! Helms backflips and hits a double stomp on Elijah! Evans runs, dropkick on Evans! Cover!

1...2...kickout!

Jonathan Coachman: Did he really think he'd win there?

Helms gets to his feet and walks back towards the turnbuckle. He waits as Dinero and Jack get up.

Joey Styles: Gregory Helms here, waiting for the perfect time to strike.

Dinero pulls up on the ropes. Helms runs...CLOTHESLINE OVER THE TOP ROPE BY ELIJAH DINERO!!! The crowd starts chanting "Holy Crap!"

Jonathan Coachman: Wow!

As Greg is torn apart by the Lumberjacks, Evans crawls towards Dinero, who is watching Helms! School-boy Roll up!

1...2...thrr-Kickout!

Evans rolls away in disappointment. He grabs the second rope, not paying any attention to Elijah Dinero! Dinero runs, leaps, and grabs onto the top rope! He drops! OUTER LIMITZ ELBOW!

Joey Styles: Dinero elbows in from the Outer Limitz!

Davey whips Gregory into the ring, nearly knocked out. Dinero walks towards him and begins stomping. Evans gets up and runs towards Dinero. STO out of nowhere on Evans! The Pope lifts up Gregory Helms, whip at the far corner! Helms tries to springboard....ELIJAH EXPRESS INTO THE TOP TURNBUCKLE!!!

Jonathan Coachman: Holy! Helms' attempt to reverse that whip may have cost him the match!

Evans is climbing up on the ropes, punch to the face by CM Punk! Elijah charges at Jack, Evans leaps onto the Pope's shoulders! Pope stumbles...and chucks Evans backwards! Evans grabs to the rope and dangles on the apron! BIG BOOT BY DINERO! Evans falls into a fireman's carry by CM Punk. Angel and the other lumberjacks start cheering him on. Drop....GTS! Superkick by Angel! Gorilla Press Drop from the Warrior! Davey Richards double underhooks Evans and lifts him up! DR DRIVER!!!

Joey Styles: They're just tearing him to shreds!

The Lumberjacks whip him into the ring, where he rolls straight into the center. Dinero turns to the Lumberjacks and claps. GREGORY HELMS LEAPS! HURRACARANA STRAIGHT OVER THE ROPES! BOTH HELMS AND ELIJAH FALL TO THE LUMBERJACKS! ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!!!!

The Lumberjacks throw in several shots to the two of them, Davey slams Dinero down in a tiger suplex. Angel spin kicks Helms to the barrier. Gorilla press by Warrior....drop! GUILLOTINE! Evans starts crawling towards the opposite ropes. Davey sees this and runs around the ring. CM Punk locks in the Anaconda Vise on Dinero. Evans holds up on the second rope. Davey runs....punch to the face is caught by Evans! Jack slams him into the apron! Evans climbs to his feet...stomp on Richards! Richards falls to the mat! Evans eyes everyone else who are attacking each other outside....and smiles.

Jonathan Coachman: Oh no...Evans is looking especially dangerous now. I don't like the looks of this!

As the hell breaks loose...Evans charges at the ropes. He steps up on the second rope....leap.....630 SENTON BOMB ON EVERYONE!!!!!

Joey Styles: Sorry for being repetitive....but.....AY DIOS MIO!

Seconds pass before both Evans and Dinero get up. Both men slide into the ring. Evans lifts up Dinero to his feet...scoop...Dinero gets back to his feet! Pimp slap! Arm wrench! Helms leaps onto the top rope from seemingly out of nowhere! He leaps! CROSSBODY ON BOTH MEN! PIN ON DINERO!

1...2...3!!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

John Morrison and Mr. Anderson circle eachother in the ring. The bell rings, they both charge at eachother and apply a coaler-shoulder grapple. Anderson drags Morrison, the later slips and drops on his knees but quickly bounces back to his feet. Anderson uses his knee to kick Morrison in the guts. He quickly applies a headlock and DDT him. The impact was very low.

Jonathan Coachman: Was that Anderson or Sabu?!

Both wrestlers roll to their feet, right after the impact. Irish Whip by Anderson. Morrison hits the ropes, as Anderson bends his back for a back drop. Morrison counters by flipping and sliding over Anderson's back. Anderson stands straight, but Morrison hits him with a dropkick before he turns around. Anderson falls chest face on the ropes. Morrison runs at Anderson and hits him with a clothesline to the back of the neck. Both wrestlers fall out of the ring! Morrison places his hand on the apron before falling, to balance his fall on his feet.

Joey Styles: Nice technique by the Shaman Of Sexy!

Jonathan Coachman: SEXEH!!!

Morrison taunts the crowd and slaps some of the fans hands, as he waits for Anderson to get up.

Anderson gets on his knees.

Anderson gets on his feet and Morrison sends a couple of punches his way.

Morrison Irish Whips Anderson towards the steel steps. He hits them and they fall over.

Morrison gets Anderson to his feet, but the later shoves him away. Morrison moves back towards him, Anderson does a toe kick.

Anderson applies a headlock on Morrison, SUPLEX ON THE STEEL STEPS!

Joey Styles: NO, I WANT MORE!

Jonathan Coachman: Greedy son of a bitch!

Anderson gets on his knees and slides into the ring, still laying on the mat.

Morrison barley manages to get up, by using the ring post.

He jumps on the apron, laying there and rolls into the ring, just as the referee was about to count him out.

Joey Styles: The match continues!

Anderson crawls towards Morrison, Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Anderson get on his knees and starts punching Morrison's head. He grabs the later's head and drags him to his knees, as he gets on his feet. Anderson helps Morrison to his legs, but both still have their backs bent. Anderson Irish Whips Morrison, hoping for him to fall between the ropes. But he grabs the ropes and springboards, FLYING CHUCK! Pin!

Jonathan Coachman: After that, his teeth will look like my grandpa's!

1...2...Kickout!

Morrison gets up and grabs Anderson's arm. He helps him to his feet, still holding his arm. CLOTHESLINE BY ANDERSON! He gets up, now he's grabbing Morrison's arm. Another clothesline! He helps Morrison to his feet and gets around him, applying an inverted headlock. INVERTED SUPLEX! Pin!

1...Kickout!

Joey Styles: Morrison, showing determination!

Anderson gets to his feet. He has an evil smirk on his face. Anderson helps Morrison up and prepares for the Mic Check, BUT HE GOES FOR A STO!

Joey Styles: Nice strategy by Anderson. Pretending to go for a Mic Check but shifts the opponents resistance into a STO!

Anderson gets up. He approaches the corner and climbs the top rope. He takes a good look at the opponent before leaping, KENNTON! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Morrison barley kicks out. Anderson gets up and shouts at the referee, saying that it should have been three. Morrison gets up, Anderson is still arguing. ROLLUP!

1...2...Kickout!

Jonathan Coachman: I keep telling people: NEVER take your eyes off of your opponent.

Both wrestlers get to their feet and Morrison quickly Irish Whips Anderson. He hits the rebound, CORKSCREW CROSSBODY!

Joey Styles: Oh my god! What a move!

Morrison rolls to his feet and runs to the ropes. Anderson gets his back straight, as Morrison hits the rebound, boot to the face! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Morrison gets to his feet and sends Anderson to the corner. The earlier charges at Anderson, but he stops him with a couple of punches. Anderson gets his way to the top rope and then helps a dozed Morrison up with him. He lifts him up for a Greenbay Plunge. Morrison grabs the top rope, as Anderson goes for the finisher. Reversed into a super hurricanrana! Morrison uses his hand to pull himself back to the top rope before he even touches the mat. He splits his legs on the ropes and sling shots himself, STARSHIP PAIN! Pin!

Joey Styles: A CHAMPION IS BORN!

1...Ropebreak!

Morrison gets up and pulls Anderson further away from the corner. He runs at the ropes and goes for the Starship Pain again! Anderson rolls out of the way and Morrison slams into the mat! But he doesn't give up, he quickly gets back up. MIC CHECK! Pin!

1...2...3!

Metalingus by Alter Bridge hits the P.A. system as Edge steps out and walks down the ramp to big amount of boos from the crowd. He is wearing his usual wrestling attire with Rated R logo on the legs, and a Rated R t-shirt. He slowly makes his way to the ring. Edge gets into the ring via the stairs. He grabs a mic. Edge passes his hand through his hair, with a slight smirk look on his face as he begins to speak...

The Rated "R" Superstar
[ EDGE ]

“It seems that management, has finally seen sense to put me in a number one contenders match for the Legends Championship, And that it will be falls count anywhere."

Edge passes his hand through his hair as he makes his way around the ring.

The Rated "R" Superstar
[ EDGE ]

“The only problem is, I have to face that stupid jerk, Jack Swagger once again. Jack, you are more of an All-American moron than an All-American, American. All you are and all you ever will be, is a stupid annoying jerk... where you waste everybodies time talking about how good you think you are.... Nobody could care less about what you think."

He bites his bottom lip momentarily, as a grin appears on his face. The crowd were booing louder and louder at every word it was that the Rated R Superstar was saying at this point. Edge would continue to walk around the ring, pausing as he wasn’t ready to continue on what it was he was saying at this point. He passes his hand through his hair once again, letting his words soak into the fans, who were soaking them in alright, but returning them all with louder and louder boos towards Edge.

The Rated "R" Superstar
[ EDGE ]

“You better realise that odds are stacked against you Swagger. I've been waiting very patiently to get back in the ring with you so I can permanantly hurt you, and damage that oversized ego of yours. Everybody will see how pathetic you really are, and tonight I'm gonna do it."

There were some beer cups being thrown in by the crowd, along with water bottles. Edge picked up a water bottle, and looked at it, showing it up towards the crowd. He shook his head as he threw the water to the ground with a smirk on his face once again before turning and looking at the crowd. He leaned over the top rope for a moment, twirling the microphone in his hand before he would then walk back to the center of the ring and place his hand through his hair. He shook his head once more before staring into the eyes of the crowd members. Bottles and cups still hitting his feet as he now seemed a little disgusted.

The Rated "R" Superstar
[ EDGE ]

This... This is how you treat your me ? Really ? Really, this is how you treat me? I mean I’m not really out here for you people, but the fact that you people disrespect me like this is sickening..... Just watch what I do to Jack Swagger tonight....when I become the new number one contender for the Legends Championship.

Edge drops the microphone, he has an annoyed look on his face as he looks around at the crowd.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Both wrestlers are in the ring. The bell rings. Swagger charges at Edge with a few punches, until Edge has his back to the ropes. The referee demands Jack Swagger to break the hold and he does. Edge waits a second, catching his breath. He feints an attack to see Swagger's reaction, the later was about to charge at him. Edge laughs at Swagger and then exits the ring. The Rated R Superstar stands at ring side and begins to taunt Swagger.

Joey Styles: The master manipulator is famous for driving his opponents crazy, running in and out of the ring, threatening with count outs, until they make a mistake that he can capitalize at. Being a falls count anywhere match, do you think that things could change, Coach?

Jonathan Coachman: It will be slightly different, but like you said, he's a MASTER manipulator. I think he can handle it!

Swagger refuses to get out of the ring and screams at Edge to get in, but Edge doesn't respond to him. Swagger turns to the referee and asks him to count out Edge. The referee keeps responding "I can't". Swagger sights and exits the ring. The exact moment that he does, Edge slides in. The later starts laughing. Swagger slides into the ring, but Edge quickly starts stomping to force Swagger down. Edge approaches the ring post and removes the safety pad, exposing the turnbuckle! Swagger is already up, behind him. He tries to charge at Edge from behind, but Edge hears the sound of the boots on the mat and gets out of the way.

Joey Styles: That's what I like about Edge. He keeps his cool and manages to focus on the match.

Edge grabs Swagger's head and slams it into the exposed turnbuckle! He repeats that a couple of more times. Swagger hits Edge with a couple of elbows to the gut, forcing him to let go. Edge backs up to the center of the ring, but quickly charges back at Swagger. DROP TOE-HOLD! Edge's face slams into the exposed turnbuckle!

Jonathan Coachman: That's what I like about Jack Swagger!

Edge has a little cut, but not enough to start bleeding. Edge has his hands on the top rope and his face on the exposed turnbuckle and he's on his knees. Swagger places his foot on the middle rope and skips to the top rope in the corner, avoiding moving Edge. He grabs Edge under his arms and lifts him up. Swagger looks at ringside, SIDE BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX! Edge hits the apron and falls out in ringside. Swagger almost fell out too, but he managed to stay balanced. The All-American American drops to the apron and hops down.

Jonathan Coachman: You won't see that in XPlosion!

Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Swagger gets up, he approaches the announcers table and starts throwing out the monitors. Joey Styles and Jonathan Coachman move out of the way. Swagger turns around to pick up Edge, but the later is already on his feet! Edge sends a few punches towards Swagger and then throws him into the announcers table.

Joey Styles: No matter what will happen, it won't be good!

Edge gets on the table, as Swagger gets on his knees. The earlier applies a headlock, EDGEUCATION! THE TABLE BREAKS! Both wrestlers are laying down, Edge can't make the pin... A few moments pass... Edge finally starts crawling towards his opponent. Pin!

Jonathan Coachman: Edge and Swagger faced off many of times, Swagger won every time! Who's going to win this one?!

1...2...Kickout!

Swagger barley kicks out. Edge gets to his feet and helps Swagger to his. Edge grabs Swagger by the head and throws him over the barricades. Edge then hops over the barricades. The security split up the fans, clearing the staircase. Swagger gets to his feet. Edge starts punching him, with every punch, Swagger moves up a step. Swagger dodges a punch and gets behind Edge. The later turns around, knee strike. He grabs Edge in a gut-wrench position and lifts him up, GUT-WRENCH POWERBOMB! Edge's back hits the stair's steps! Pin! The referee refuses to count!

Joey Styles: The referee can not consider it a pin, unless it's on a flat platform.

Swagger drags Edge to a flat floor, right infront of the tunnel. Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Jonathan Coachman: He would have won, if he got the pin earlier!

Jack Swagger pushes away the security and enters between the fans. He grabs a chair. Fans start slapping his back. One of them punches him behind his head. Swagger turns around and faints an attack with the folded steel chair. The guy staggers back and was almost about to fall. Swagger laughs, as he points at him. He goes back to Edge and hits him with a chair shot to the back. Swagger throws the chair into the tunnel and grabs Edge's head, he then starts dragging him there. Swagger helps Edge to his feet and applies a headlock. He lifts him up for a suplex, COUNTERED INTO A DDT! SWAGGER'S HEAD LANDS ON THE CHAIR! Swagger bleeds a little.

Joey Styles: Can he go on?!

After a while, Edge finally starts moving. However, instead of going for the pin, he gets on his feet and starts to limp towards the other side of the tunnel. Swagger gets to his feet and follows him out of the tunnel, also limping. They reach the end of the tunnel, the camera man and referee are following them. There's a couple of elevators infront of them and a shop to the side of the elevators. The shop keepers were asked to move out by security and the people there were escorted out of the area. Edge turns around and Swagger finally catches up. Edge grabs the later's arm, clothesline! Edge gets up an crosses the counter. He grabs one of the electric guitars that was for sale. The guitar as a Chris Jericho picture and a few signatures. He hops over the counter again, Swagger is already on his feet. GUITAR SHOT!

Jonathan Coachman: NO! That was a Fozzy signed guitar!

Swagger keeps himself balanced on his feet, another hit by Edge and another one! Swagger finally falls. Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Edge gets up. He picks up the guitar and throws it behind the counter and then turns to the referee, to start arguing with him. Swagger slowly gets to his feet. An elevator opens, people come out and the security escort them away. Edge ignores the sound, but Swagger looks at it and smirks. He approaches Edge from the behind and grabs his waist. He drags him a little closer to the elevator, Belly To Back Suplex! Edge falls into the elevator.

Jonathan Coachman: That was... Funny!

The elevator closes, Swagger is still outside. He presses the down button and the elevator immediately opens, Swagger gets into the elevator and the door closes behind him. The camera man is still outside. He takes the elevator next to it with the referee.

Joey Styles: Sorry ladies and gentlemen, we are trying to connect to the elevators security cam.

After a few seconds, the view switches to the elevator camera.

Joey Styles: There you go!

Swagger stomps at Edge a few times. He presses a button on the elevator.

Joey Styles: Where is he going?!

Jonathan Coachman: I'm pretty sure "G" means the ground floor...

The elevator reaches the ground floor and open. So does the elevator with the referee and the cameraman. The camera view changes again. Swagger drags Edge out of the elevator. Facing the elevator is the arena door. Only a few of the fans were there and security are holding them back. Swagger helps Edge to his feet, but Edge maneuvers around him and goes for the Edge-O-Matic! But Swagger gets beneath the arms and turns to the side of Edge, RED WHITE AND BLUE THUNDER BOMB! Pin!

Joey Styles: Nice maneuvers by both wrestlers!

1...2... A fan escapes past security and pulls Swagger off! The security guards grab the fan, who's wearing a Rated R Superstar t-shit. He escorts him out of the brawling area. Swagger gets up and starts screaming at the teenager, who's sticking his tongue out and mocking Swagger. The later turns around at the referee and complains to him saying: "That's Not Fair". The referee responds to him by repeating "Anything goes, anything goes!". Swagger looks really furious, he goes for another pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Jonathan Coachman: Punk ass kid!

Joey Styles: He can't do anything about it, Coach!

Swagger gets up and helps Edge to his feet. He Irish Whips the later towards the door. The door slides open and Edge, then, slips on the step and falls down. Swagger moves out of the door as well, the referee and camera man right behind him. The parking lot had only an ambulance truck for emergency. The place was cleared out to make it easier for the ambulance, except for a couple of cars in the park. Swagger approaches the fire extinguisher box and breaks the glass with the little hammer dangling next to it. He picks up the fire extinguisher and turns around. Edge is there behind him! Swagger quickly swings the fire extinguisher and hits the side of Edge's jaw!

Jonathan Coachman: That probably broke a tooth or two!

Edge feels unbalanced. He leans himself on the trunk of the ambulance. Swagger takes the fire extinguisher and slams it into the glass part of the trunk. The glass breaks and shatters on both wrestlers. He swings it again and slams Edge's head into the trunk. Edge falls on the ground and starts bleeding. Swagger drops the fire extinguisher and pulls a stretcher out. He places it on the floor and helps Edge to his feet. Swagger applies a headlock and lifts Edge up for a suplex. Edge swings in mid air and lands, hitting Swagger with a neckbreaker! Edge gets to his feet and drags Swagger to his. He then throws Swagger on the stretcher. Edge rides in the trunk of the ambulance.

Joey Styles: What's he doing now?

Edge taunts Swagger to get up.

Joey Styles: No, don't do it!

Jonathan Coachman: DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Swagger gets up. He has problem keeping balance, as the stretcher keeps sliding. Edge runs towards Swagger. The later's foot slips and is about to fall off of the stretcher. Edge jumps off of the ambulance trunk, SPEAR IN MID AIR! Both wrestlers are down!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

Moments pass and no wrestler moves. Finally, the referee decides to start counting!

Edge starts crawling towards Swagger.

Pin!

Joey Styles: He decides that a pinfall will be more satisfying.

1...2...3!

Edge stands up and celebrates. But as he turns around, SHEAMUS IS BEHIND HIM! Sheamus is holding two chairs in his hand. Without saying anything, he hands a chair to Edge and places the other under Swagger's head. Edge considers hitting Sheamus at first.

Joey Styles: Sheamus is showing Swagger the ultimate sign of respect.

Edge turns around, CON-CHAIR-TO ON SWAGGER! Edge whispers something to Sheamus.

Joey Styles: Edge and Sheamus seam to have joined forces. I wonder what they'll do now... Sorry folks, but that's all the time we have. Tune in for Battle For Supremacy for more!

The scene fades out.

Last edited by Matt Hardy on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet

Genesis 18/9/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis 18/9/2010   Genesis 18/9/2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:20 pm

The show was posted fast and there's coding problems, I won't be here tomorrow so I posted it quickly. Chris can you PLEASE fix it Sad
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

Genesis 18/9/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis 18/9/2010   Genesis 18/9/2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Epic Genesis. The main event was awesome. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

Genesis 18/9/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis 18/9/2010   Genesis 18/9/2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:59 pm

DID YOU LIKE TEH SUPWISE?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

Genesis 18/9/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis 18/9/2010   Genesis 18/9/2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:14 pm

BTW Matt, this Genesis is golden, if you could manage to keep producing the same amount of awesome every week, I don't think anybody would say that Genesis is dying.
Back to top Go down
Triple H

Triple H

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Triple H
Championship:
Finisher: Pedigree

Genesis 18/9/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis 18/9/2010   Genesis 18/9/2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Awesome show Matt Cool
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

Genesis 18/9/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis 18/9/2010   Genesis 18/9/2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:31 am

Matt Hardy wrote:
The show was posted fast and there's coding problems, I won't be here tomorrow so I posted it quickly. Chris can you PLEASE fix it Sad

Sure
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet

Genesis 18/9/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis 18/9/2010   Genesis 18/9/2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:21 am

Thanks Chris!

And special thanks to Triple H and JoMo for helping me out.

Blackout: Keep writing those kinds of RP's and you'll be in the mainevent in no time!

New new new Shawnie: I'll try. I just B00Bz comes back to help...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genesis 18/9/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis 18/9/2010   Genesis 18/9/2010 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis 18/9/2010
Page 1 of 1