Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And so the theme continues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

And so the theme continues Empty
PostSubject: And so the theme continues   And so the theme continues I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:02 am

The scene opens to Bobby Lashley in a backstage area. He is alone, and is standing up, looking directly into the camera. He has a moderately calm facial expression, alothough this is not from lack of caring. Lashley is all business, and he is soon going to tell the world what is on his mind.

The Boss
► Bobby Lashley ◄
This has become... A re-occuring theme, hasn't it? I lose and I'm done... You see, just a couple of months ago, I went from being one of the most DOMINANT competitors in this businesses history, to being nothing but a joke. A loser. A jobber... You remember my losing streak, right? I know I do. Week after week I couldn't get the job done. I went from main eventing, to losing show openers to local, "Superstars"... It got to the point where, you didn't see me on TV anymore. But it gets even worse, because what you didn't know was, I was still with the company. I was wrestling dark matches and house shows, and it got to the point where, my own fans wouldn't even cheer for me. I'd come out to the ring in silence. No-one cared... Well, during that timespan, I continued to lose... So then, if you recall, the general manager of Xplosion, Chris Jericho, wanted nothing to do with me, and he traded me over here, to Genesis... And I lost my first match.

Lashley takes a pretty long pause, much longer than the ones he had been taking earlier on in his promo. He takes a deep breathe before continuing to talk.

The Boss
► Bobby Lashley ◄
And so the theme continues... Here I am today, in the most important match of my life. This match, is more important than my first world title win. More important than the ladder of hell. More important than anything has been. Because this match has... My career on the line... And so, this may be the last match you ever see me in, and whether it is, or it isn't, I promise you I will go all out in this match. If I go out, I want to go out in a blaze of glory, and I can only hope that my opponent tonight feels the same way.

He stops for a little while, to catch his breathe before speaking again.

The Boss
► Bobby Lashley ◄
So Dolph, be careful, because I'm gonna be gunning for you tonight. I'm going to be pulling out all of the stocks, doing everything that I physically can, and then some. I can't lose tongiht, theres just too much on the line. Dolph, I'm sorry its nothing personal, but tonight, I'm going to have to add you to the lists of people that I have retired.

Lashley's facial expression changes, and he is now smirking.

The Boss
► Bobby Lashley ◄
I'll see you, in the ring.

Lashley walks towards the camera until his body engulfs the entire view of the camera. He continues walking until he is completely off of the screen, as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: And so the theme continues   And so the theme continues I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:25 pm

I'd hit that.

Last edited by John Morrison on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Censor)
Back to top Go down
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

PostSubject: Re: And so the theme continues   And so the theme continues I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:23 pm

I'd hit that.
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

PostSubject: Re: And so the theme continues   And so the theme continues I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:09 pm

I'd hit that.

Last edited by Blackout on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : for da lulz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so the theme continues   And so the theme continues I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:24 pm

I'd hit that.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so the theme continues   And so the theme continues I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:31 am

Excuse me, JoMo, I'mma letchu finish... but first, I'd like to say that I'd hit that...I'd hit that.

Last edited by John Morrison on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moar lulz :D)
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Re: And so the theme continues   And so the theme continues I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:25 pm

I shall perceive to make fierce contact with that noun of which has been previously stated.

Last edited by John Morrison on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : You are so dumb.... you are so dumb FORREEEALLLL)
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: And so the theme continues   And so the theme continues I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:38 pm

I shall repeat the hitting of this.

Last edited by John Morrison on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so the theme continues   And so the theme continues I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:41 am

I'd hit that... but I'm in a far-off country and cannot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so the theme continues   And so the theme continues I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:15 pm

I am now going to take part in the process of hitting that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so the theme continues   And so the theme continues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And so the theme continues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: