Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commercial. (Yes, I did turn a commercial break into an RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Commercial. (Yes, I did turn a commercial break into an RP) Empty
PostSubject: Commercial. (Yes, I did turn a commercial break into an RP)   Commercial. (Yes, I did turn a commercial break into an RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:22 pm

John Morrison is sitting in living room #3 of the Palace of Wisdom, where he is watching Freakazoid. It's late on a Saturday night.
Wait a second, shouldn't I be at XPlosion in Japan?
Then JoMo remembered that the time-zones of the world divide the space-time continuum, and since the Palace of Wisdom lacks any real time-zone, he is actually still at Genesis. Wait, what?
Anyway, he's watching Freakazoid.

Cool.
Yeah. Anyway, shut up while I narrate, John.
Okay. Fine, be that way. I'll just do the rest of this solo... as in first person.
You wouldn't dare you motherfu

I was sitting in one of my many living rooms and watching Freakazoid. There's some stuff about time zones that I don't care for. And you're probably wondering, "But JoMo! Freakazoid isn't on TV anymore!" but I don't care. We have Dish Warner Cablevision FiOS or something. Yeah.

Then everything changed. Commercial break. I screamed at the top of my lungs, and my bitchy tag-team partner Daniel Bryanson, or Bryan Danielson, or something heard. He was all "JoMo, wtf?" and I was all "Shuddup."

The first commercial.

Billy Mays: Hi, Billy Mays here! I've come back from the dead to save YOU some money! Buy Oxi Clean today!

Oh God, the terror... the next commercial started. It was the Old Spice commercial. The guy was riding a horse, as always.

Old Spice Guy: Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me.

Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you?

Suddenly the horse pulled up to a woman.

Old Spice Guy: Look at my horse, my horse is amazing. Give it a lick.

The woman licked the horse.

Woman: Mmm! Tastes just like raisin!

I just...couldn't take anymore. But I could and would have to. I'm watching Freakazoid. Without it, my life is incomplete. After all, what would Freakazoid! do? The next and hopefully last commercial started. Wait... is that Michael Cole?

Michael Cole: Are you in the Tri-State Area and in the mood for a moderately priced vehicle? Well, here at Cole's Hovercraft and Jet-Pack Emporium, we don't have those! Due to an overstock of animals on Noah's Ark, we are now left with a surplus of hovercrafts! And we're not passing the savings onto you! VINTAGE BURN!

Michael Cole begins air humping.

Michael Cole: Just look for the Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man, off I-95!

Thank God its over...wait. News report? WTF? I blanked out and only got the gist of what was happening. Apparently, some Chilean Coleminers were rescued. They have EWE in Chile? Wait, who's idea was it to save Coleminers? The news report ended... ITS FREAKAZOID! TIME!
Back to top Go down
Declan Hunter

Declan Hunter

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Declan Hunter
Championship:
Finisher: Invicta

PostSubject: Re: Commercial. (Yes, I did turn a commercial break into an RP)   Commercial. (Yes, I did turn a commercial break into an RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing. Cool
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: Commercial. (Yes, I did turn a commercial break into an RP)   Commercial. (Yes, I did turn a commercial break into an RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:48 am

HAH! COMMONMAN DANCE IN A SIG = WIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commercial. (Yes, I did turn a commercial break into an RP)   Commercial. (Yes, I did turn a commercial break into an RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commercial. (Yes, I did turn a commercial break into an RP)
Page 1 of 1