Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stretcher match? What's that?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stretcher match? What's that? Empty
PostSubject: Stretcher match? What's that?   Stretcher match? What's that? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:54 pm

JOHN LEGEND IS A GUEST INTERVIEWER FOR THIS GENESIS ONLY

The pre-taped scene starts in an empty Genesis arena, the camera views different areas in the arena, all areas are completely empty, of both staff and fans, except the ring, where Sheamus stands in the middle of the ring, he's not alone, as you can see, John Legend stands next to Sheamus... Sheamus is wearing his hoodie back, and a pair of jeans, while John Legend is wearing some nimrod outfit, Sheamus appears to be bored, John Legend looks to be arrogant, and considers himself significant... The whole situation doesn't seem to make sense, nonetheless, John Legend speaks:

Nimrod
John Legend
So Sheamus, you claim that Rapture is extreme, personally I think this is ridiculous, what do you have to say about that?

Sheamus seems to be annoyed, and somewhat pissed off, he replies to John Legend, who has an arrogant smug on his face:

.: Rapture's Mastermind :.
,~ Sheamus ~,
Shut up.... It's bad enough that I have to come out here and do this stupid interview with you, now you ask me stupid questions? Apparently you don't watch much of Genesis... You'd know that I'm the last man on earth that you would want to piss off, if you want to ask questions, ask something that wouldn't result in you being carried away on a stretcher...

[/color=gray]John Legend is still being arrogant, despite what Sheamus had to say, Sheamus is still pretty pissed off, John Legend attempts to get back on track with the interview:[/color]

Nimrod
John Legend
Huh, I just remembered you have a match called a "Stretcher Match", what an idiotic name for a match, and you call yourself extreme... *Sigh*... I never even heard of it before.

Sheamus' pissed off looks turn suddenly into a sinister grin, John Legend isn't really concerned about Sheamus' facial expressions, instead he just looks at his nails like a teenage girl, Sheamus speaks in an evil tone of voice:

,~ Sheamus ~,
You don't know what a Stretcher Match is, fella? Well, you can't be extreme if you don't know about it! Follow me outside of the ring.. And I'll show ya how it's done.

Sheamus leaves the ring, followed by John Legend, Sheamus then pulls out a Stretcher from underneath the ring and sets it up, John Legend looks at it, unimpressed, then looks at Sheamus, and speaks:

Nimrod
John Legend
Now what?

Sheamus smiles as he reaches for something under the ring, he pulls out a Crowbar...

Nimrod
John Legend
Wha... What are you gonna do with that.. Thing?

Says John Legend frightfully, while Sheamus still has that sinister smile on his face..

,~ Sheamus ~,
You'll find out.... Step one

Sheamus swings the Crowbar at John Legend, hitting him in the forehead, and knocking him out:

,~ Sheamus ~,
Incapacitate your opponent.... Step two

John Legend is out cold and wounded, Sheamus proceeds to lift John Legend's dead weight into a High Cross position..

,~ Sheamus ~,
Set the opponent up to throw him on the Stretcher.. Step three

Sheamus throws John Legend the Stretcher with brute force..

,~ Sheamus ~,
Throw that bastard's arse on the Stretcher...

John Legends lands roughly on the Stretcher...

,~ Sheamus ~,
And finally push the Stretcher behind the line...

Sheamus looks on as the Stretcher ultimately falls on it's side and John Legend falls off of it covered in blood... Sheamus turns and looks at the camera:

,~ Sheamus ~,
Anderson... If you think that was brutal, you're completely wrong fella, that was just a statement, now you know what you will find in that ring when you're one on one against me.... Pain.

Sheamus puts on his hoodie.. And leaves the arena...
Back to top Go down

Stretcher match? What's that?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: