Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rated R for RAPTURE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Rated R for RAPTURE!   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:55 pm

[The scenery is dark... the Rated R Superstar is sitting staring at the Legends Championship. Now here he sits, wearing a black short sleeved shirt, with a big red letter R on the front, and he had the Legends Championshipsitting beside him on a pedestal. Edge rubbed his head, not looking directly into the camera’s at this point. Time was elapsing, and silence had came to the room. It was so dark at this point, that all we could see was Edge, and the Legends Championship. No clues brought as to where the Rated R Superstar was at this point. Later on in the night would be another broadcast of Genesis. Edge would be teaming with Blackout, his fellow member of Raptures, to take on Angel... and the man he had hatred for, the International Champion, Michael Tarver. A built up hatred inside for a long, long time was between these two men, these two would clash heads tonight....]

-:THE RATED ® SUPERSTAR:-
-:EDGE:-

“Rated R... What exactly is the meaning of being Rated R?... People all over the world try to imitate what Rated R really is... but time and time again, they fail at what they do... They don’t know the real meaning of being Rated R, but one person does. There is one person on the face of this earth, and only one person who could ever be considered as to being Rated R... and that person, is none other, than me. Do you know why? Because it’s not only for the many years that I’ve been Rated R, oh no... it’s been going on for a hell of a lot longer than that... I’ve been Rated R since the day I took my first breath on this earth... Rules have never been something that I’ve followed... And there is one thing, that signifies me, being Rated R... Do you know what that is? Do you know what that one thing is that signifies being Rated R?”

[Edge turns to his right, and looks at the Legends Championship through his shades. He places a hand on it, and slides the championship over to him as he places it over his shoulder. He passes his hand over his chin before he looks up at the camera’s before once again speaking up towards them.]

“The one thing that signifies me being Rated R, is my Legends Championship that is rightfully mine... I have proved to the world that everything that I have said in the past, was nothing but the truth... Every word that came out of my mouth was true, and every word that I will continue saying will be exactly that... the truth. Anyone who doubts me from this day forward, is making a huge... And I mean a huge mistake. Do you know why? I’ll tell you why, it’s because the Rated R Superstar always knows what he is talking about, and when I say I’m going to do something, I’m going to do it... And I know what you people are thinking right now, and that is that if being Rated R means holding the Legends Championship, what does that mean for the other champions that have held this championship? I’ll tell you... There’s a difference between being Rated R... and being a second rate champion. If we go down the line of champions, there’s nobody who’s done what I’ve done in the short amount of time here on Genesis...

[Edge looks towards the championship once again and passes his hand over the gold plate. He clears his throat as he then turns his head towards the camera once again, looking straight into the camera at this point, with a smirk on his face.]

“And now we ask ourselves... Really, what is the definition is a champion? What does it take to become a worthy champion? A champion who doesn’t hold back... A champion who will do whatever it is that he needs to do to hold onto the gold, and not let it go... To keep the championship at any expense... What does it take to be that kind of champion? I’ll tell you what it takes... To be a worthy champion, it takes strength... It takes smarts... And it definitely takes a correct mind set... And when we think about it, the Rated R Superstar definitely matches up to all those qualities, and that is why, I am a certified champion... I am a champion that cannot be dethroned and will not be dethroned... Whoever it is that comes up and looks to be taking the gold away from me will definitely learn first hand that messing with the Rated R Superstar is definitely something that you will not want to do. If anybody knows how to be a champion... It’s me... So when a challenger arises... If there is anyone even worthy of stepping in the same ring as myself for this championship, I’d love to see them try... I encourage you to come out to the ring and issue a challenge, because when the time comes, you will always suffer the same fate as the others... And that is that you will fall at the feet of the Rated R Superstar... Why is that you may be asking yourselves? It’s because I am... a champion!”

[Edge lowers his head once again. He he looks at his Legends Championship that he had taken off of his shoulder. Passing his hand through his hair, he proceeded to pull at it a little. He then passed his hand over his face for a moment before raising his head up to face the camera. Edge passed his hand through his hair once again before he would begin to speak up again for the moment.]

“Do you see this? [Edge poinst to big red letter R on his shirt] Huh, tell me do you see this... Take a good look at my shirt... RAPTURE!. You can hit us with your best shots... But it will not take... us... down... Nothing will stop us from running Genesis, and making it what it is... and what it always will be and that is our... show! Without Rapture, Genesis would crumble... There is no star power on this show other than myself and the rest of rapture, and that’s a fact... It gives me all the more reason to show the whole world that there’s no stopping RAPTURE!

[Edge passes his hand through his hair, placing his Legends Championship back onto his shoulder, before he would then proceed to speak up into the camera’s once again, with a more disgusted look on his face at this point.]

“Which now brings me to our opponents here tonight... Let’s start off with the first shall we?... The man they call Angel... He’s nothing but a Punk... A Punk who comes from a second rate town... with second rate wrestling ability... and a second rate life. Do I really need to go on? You will suffer the same fate as the other have, and that is you will fall, and the Rated R Superstar will be victorious... Because I’m a winner, and you’re nothing... but a low-life loser... And that will never change!”

[Edge has a sly grin on his face at his comments towards Angel. He then looks to the ground as he realizes who his next opponent was... A man who the Rated R Superstar was very familiar with... Not only did they compete several times in Championship encounters. Edge clears his throat as he looks up to the camera with a smirk on his face, rubbing his chin as he would then speak up once again towards the camera’s for this final time.]

“And finally... Angels’s tag team partner... A man who I’m certainly no stranger to... And a man who I’m sure is looking forward to getting his hands on me out there tonight... Isn’t that right... Michael Tarver? Yeah, don’t worry Tarver... I haven’t forgotten everything you put me through in the past...

[Edge has a big grin on his face at this point. He shakes his head before clearing his throat momentarily as he looked around the dark room. He then passes his hand through his hair before he would continue to speak up once again with a smirk on his face.]

“Tonight Tarver, tonight you’ll be split in half with a SPEAR!... And trust me Tarver, nothing will feel better than spearing you to the mat and pinning you here tonight for the one... two... three... Because no matter how hard you try Taver... You will never... ever be a real champion like me... Because I am a champion that has risen above all... I am the only epitome of success... Not to mention that I am not only stronger... but I’m better than I’ve ever been in my career... And that’s why... I’m the Rated R Superstar... Why I’m the Ultimate Opportunist... Why I’m the Legends Champion... and simply why...

“I AM RATED R!”

[With that, the scene comes to a close on the face of the Rated R Superstar as he would prepare for his main event match up later on in the evening. What would transpire when four men face off in a tag team match? We’d find out in the main event of the evening.]

End
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: Rated R for RAPTURE!   Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:49 am

Epic RP, keep it up, I always enjoy your RP's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rated R for RAPTURE!   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:21 am

Thanks Shawn, I always try to my best king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rated R for RAPTURE!   

Back to top Go down

Rated R for RAPTURE!
Page 1 of 1