Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Written in Blood.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

Written in Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Written in Blood.   Written in Blood. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:43 am

The scene fades in to show Finlay wearing his green and black suit and holding a microphone. He looks tense, like something is bothering him. The crowd pop loudly.

::: The Irish Interviewer :::
= FINLAY =
My name is Finlay, and I love...To interview.

The crowd cheer and laugh.

= FINLAY =
My guest at this time... Blackout.

The crowd boo loudly as the camera zooms out to show Blackout standing next to Finlay with an emotionless expression on his face. Blackout has his hair tied back, and is wearing a long black coat. The coat is open and Blackout is wearing a t-shirt underneath it with Rapture's logo on it. Finlay looks extremely nervous as he starts to talk.

= FINLAY =
Blackout, how do you feel about becoming the number one contender for Angel's Cruiserweight Championship last week?

Blackout turns to Finlay, still showing no expression.

::: Violence Is An Artform :::
= BLACKOUT =
Angel's Cruiserweight Championship? It won't be his for much longer...

Blackout runs his hand through his hair and smirks as Finlay has a nervous expression on his face. Finlay gulps and asks the next question.

= FINLAY =
Uh... Ok. Do you feel that your fellow Rapture members will have any involvement in your match tonight, or your match against Angel at Danger Zone?

Blackout is still expressionless as he talks.

= BLACKOUT =
That's insulting Finlay... You and I both know that I won't need anyone to help me take down Angel... And as for Michael Tarver tonight... He'll still be bitter about what happened to him last week... When his own partner left him to be destroyed by us... Do you think he'll trust Angel tonight? No... He'll be paranoid... And I feed off of fear and paranoia... Tarver won't stand a chance... He's only an obstacle between me and... my masterpiece...

= FINLAY =
Over the past few weeks you've been saying some strange things to Angel and other people on the roster. Care to explain? What is this masterpiece that you keep mentioning?

= BLACKOUT =
Strange? I've already explained my actions to everyone... I told all the people in the arena and watching at home that they would never understand the way I see things... I told them all that I believe Angel has the potential to be my masterpiece...

Blackout eyes Finlay up and down as Finlay's eyes widen.

= BLACKOUT =
Weren't you listening to me last week Finlay? That's very disrespectful...

Finlay's eye starts to twitch as Blackout glares at him.

= FINLAY =
I wasn't disrespecting you Blackout, I was asking what the fans want to know.

Blackout chuckles to himself.

= BLACKOUT =
You said the Cruiserweight Championship belonged to Angel... and you said I was strange... You obviously haven't been listening to what I've had to say... That sounds disrespectful to me...

Finlay starts to go red, veins appear on his forehead. He looks extremely angry and he drops his microphone, takes off his tie and suit jacket and throws them to the ground.

= FINLAY =
I WON'T BACK DOWN FROM YOU! I MAY BE OLDER THAN MOST OF THE WRESTLERS ON THIS ROSTER BUT I CAN STILL FIGHT BETTER THAN MOST OF 'EM, SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ARSE YOU BASTARD! YOU'VE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS FOR FIVE MINUTES COMPARED TO HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WRASSLIN'!

Blackout smiles as Finlay gets right up in his face. Blackout starts to speak calmly.

= BLACKOUT =
Finlay, I have a favor to ask of you...

Finlay looks confused, but he doesn't back down.

= FINLAY =
WHAT?!?

= BLACKOUT =
I'd like you to help me complete a new piece of artwork...

Blackout points over behind Finlay.

= FINLAY =
Huh?

Finlay turns around straight into a Brogue Kick by Sheamus! Blackout and Sheamus are on Finlay in an instant, delivering a vicious beat down. Blackout lifts Finlay's head and faces him towards Sheamus. Finlay struggles in pain as Sheamus grabs his crowbar and raises it above Finlay's head!

::: The Celtic Warrior ::
= SHEAMUS =
It's lights out for you... Fella!

Sheamus brings the crowbar down on Finlay's skull and busts him wide open. Finlay is unconcious on the ground, gushing blood as Blackout kneels down near him. He dips his fingers in Finlay's blood, stands up and walks over to the wall. He smears the letter 'R' onto the wall and stands next to it, smiling.

= BLACKOUT =
Tarver... take a good look at him, because that's exactly what I'm going to do to you tonight... You don't stand a chance against me... So if you're smart... you'll just lay down and get it over with...

A serious look comes across Blackout's face.

= BLACKOUT =
As for you, Angel... I'll spare you tonight... I need you intact for our match at Danger Zone... Because I'm going to utterly destroy you... You'll never be the same after our match... It's going to be ... my masterpiece... And there isn't anything you can do about it...

Sheamus walks over and stands next to Blackout. They both turn to the bloody symbol smeared onto the wall. Blackout points to it.

= BLACKOUT =
Because you can't stop what you don't understand...

Blackout and Sheamus walk off camera as the medical staff run to help Finlay. The camera fades to the next scene.

Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

Written in Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Blood.   Written in Blood. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:54 am

Epic man, now I have to make an epic ass promo too.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

Written in Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Blood.   Written in Blood. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Written in Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written in Blood.   Written in Blood. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Written in Blood.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: