Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Declan Hunter

Declan Hunter

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Declan Hunter
Championship:
Finisher: Invicta

The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness! Empty
PostSubject: The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness!   The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:42 am

The camera fades to an image of a guy's boots. It slowly pans up to the man's face: It's Bryan Danielson. The crowd pop loudly as Danielson smiles like a goof, struggling not to laugh as he stares into the camera. The camera zooms out and shows that John Morrison is standing next to Bryan, as the crowd pop even louder. JoMo whispers something in Bryan's ear and he starts laughing his ass off.

::: American Dragon :::
= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Ok, ok, shhh, I'll say it.

The American Dragon tries to compose himself, and he stares into the camera with a goofy looking 'serious' face.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
... I'm Bryan Danielson and I do one thousand squats everyday to strengthen my-

Danielson can't hold in his laughter and he cracks up. Morrison shakes his head, laughing and Danielson looks at JoMo with tears in his eyes.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
I'm sorry man, I can't say it. It's just too ridiculous.

Danielson wipes the tears from his eyes and turns to the camera.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
On the last XPlosion, I shocked by the world by choosing John Morrison as my partner in the Tag Team Championship match.

The crowd cheer loudly and Bryan continues to talk.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Even though we didn't win the titles, we put on one hell of a show! And tonight, we'll be doing it again!

Danielson pats JoMo on the shoulder.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
You see, John and I were brought over to Genesis tonight to face Bobby Lashley and Jack Swagger in a Submission Tag Match! Yes, you heard me, a SUBMISSION tag match!

The crowd cheer wildly.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Believe it or not, submissions are my specialty, and I'll personally make either Swagger or Lashley TAP OUT.

Danielson smiles as the crowd pop loudly.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
And if I don't do it... my partner here will! You see, John and myself have been hanging out for the past few weeks, and we've learned a few things from each other!

The American Dragon turns to John.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
I've been showing John how to execute some brutal submission maneuvers just so we could both be prepared for this match! And John showed me... Well, you better see it for yourself.

Danielson steps forward and the camera zooms out. He starts chuckling to himself again and performs JoMo's signature taunt... In slow-motion! He has an embarrassed look on his face as JoMo applauds him.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
I don't think I pull that off as well as you do John.

Bryan turns back to the camera.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
As if all that wasn't enough, we've even come up with a team name! So John, would you do the honors and share our new name with the EWE fans?

Danielson turns to John with a stupid grin on his face.

TBC: JoMo.

Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness!   The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:59 pm

YAY COMMONMAN & JOMO RP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness!   The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:05 pm

John chuckles as he glares into the camera.

The Kicker of Ass
John Morrison
We are... the American... Commonsexy Dragons... OF... GREATNESS!!!

The crowd pops loudly as JoMo and Bryan smile into the camera.

The Kicker of Ass
John Morrison
Bobby and Swagger shouldn't underestimate this dream team!

John chuckles more as he continues...

The Kicker of Ass
John Morrison
Commonsexy means we're better than you!

He smiles more as Danielson chuckles loudly.

The Kicker of Ass
John Morrison
What are you laughing at? Its super cereal! Now... if I could be serious for a second...

Bryan laughs, but covers it up.

The Kicker of Ass
John Morrison
Anyway, as Bryan here said, Jack and Lashley will not stand a chance... yadda yadda... blah blah blah...

Bryan looks at JoMo.

The Kicker of Ass
John Morrison
You wanna talk?

TBC: Bryan Danielson Bryan
Back to top Go down
Declan Hunter

Declan Hunter

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Declan Hunter
Championship:
Finisher: Invicta

PostSubject: Re: The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness!   The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Bryan is really struggling not to laugh as he looks into the camera.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Why did we pick that name you ask? Dragons? Greatness? What the hell is Commonsexy? Well I'll answer you right now.

Danielson is obviously trying to cut a serious promo, but he can't stop smiling and giggling.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
'Commonsexy' is a word that represents both John Morrison and myself. You see, I'm the son of a common man, and I am a common man. JoMo here is the epitome of sexy. So we combined those two words and created a new word that refers directly to us as a tag team: Commonsexy.

JoMo looks at Danielson with a confused look and says "Huh?"

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Well... that. And also because it sounded cool.

JoMo smiles and nods.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
As JoMo said, we're super cereal here. We won't be messing around in the ring with our opponents tonight!

The crowd pop loudly and Danielson smiles at JoMo.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
And once we beat Bobby and Jack, we'll be heading back over to XPlosion for a rematch with Psycho Messiah and The Undertaker... and we WILL become the EWE Tag Team Champions!

The crowd cheer wildly as Danielson smiles.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
On a serious note, we aren't the only XPlosion superstars on Genesis tonight. I'd like to wish my mentor, Shawn Michaels, the best of luck in the main event. Shawn, when you win that title, I'm gonna make sure that I become the number one contender so we can put on one hell of a show!

The American Dragon smiles.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
So EWE fans, brace yourselves... because The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness have arrived, and we're stealing the show tonight!

The crowd cheer loudly as Bryan bends down and laces up his boots, and JoMo puts his fur coat on. Danielson turns to JoMo.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Let's go kick some ass then afterwards, we can celebrate at the Palace of Wisdom.

JoMo has a really serious look on his face and he nods, Danielson cracks up laughing again as both men walk off-screen.

END RP

Back to top Go down

The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: