Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Jericho

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

Chris Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho   Chris Jericho I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:24 am

Chris Jericho Untitled-9-3
[ EWE OFFICIAL WRESTLER CONTRACT ]

[CHARACTERS IDENTITY]

Chris Jericho Chris_Jericho_8

[ IN CHARACTER INFORMATION]

Wrestlers Real Name:
Christopher Keith Irvine

Wrestlers Name:
Chris Jericho

Height:
6'0"

Weight:
226lbs.

Hometown:
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Date of Birth:
November 9th, 2010

Entrance Theme:
[doHTML]Fozzy - Don't You Wish You Were Me[/doHTML]

Disposition:
Heel

[CHARACTERS MOVE SET]

Finishing Move:
Codebreaker
Walls of Jericho

Set Up Move:
Failed Lionsault, Walls of Jericho.

Trademark Moves(Optional):
Enzuigiri, Lionsault, Triangle Dropkick

Common Moves:
Backbreaker submission
Spinning Wheel Kick
Double underhook transitioned into a backbreaker.
Diving European uppercut
Flashback (Sleeper slam, sometimes to an oncoming opponent)
Flying forearm smash
Jericho Spike (Hurricanrana)
Missile dropkick
One-handed bulldog
Running back elbow, sometimes while performing a corkscrew

[CHARACTER INTRO ROLEPLAY]

After doing their entrance, Team Christian is in the ring. Christian, Matt Hardy, Chris Jericho, John Morrison and Tyson Tomko face the crowd. The fans are cheering loudly, then Jericho is thrown a mic and he starts to speak.

Chris Jericho
WELCOME TO... APOCALYPSE... IS... JERICHO!!!...

The crowd cheers as Y2J stares at the fans.

Chris Jericho
Well this is it, everyone here is finally getting what they want. Christian and Matt want a piece of Edge... Let them have it, Legacy wants a piece of us...Come and get it! I want a piece of Orton, and I will have it... And Tomko wants nothing to do with The Big Show, but oh well...

The crowd laughs a bit.

Chris Jericho
You see this is not only a five on five team match! This has something more into it, and everyone in this arena knows that!....Except maybe Eugene, but that doesn't matter. You see, tonight... Tonight there are no rules, people are gonna get busted open, people are gonna go through tables, there will be hell to pay and damn right things will never ever ever ever ever ever be the same again but at the end of the day... Rated Legacy will still continue winning matches with each other's help, Christian and Edge will still be brothers, Matt Hardy will still be an immature moron, the Kings of Sexy will still be in pursuit for the Tag Team gold... And Tyson Tomko will still want nothing to do with the Big Show or that big ugly ass of his... But Team Christian will leave the arena with one unique feeling. And that feeling will be pride, pride that we finally kicked some Team Edge ass! That we finally knocked some sense into the easter egg and the baby oil club! That we finally get to go on our separate ways and do what we were born to do!

The crowd cheers and starts a "TEAM CHRISTIAN!" chant, Jericho waits for it to die out.

Chris Jericho
And I'm not here to talk about the future. This match will be unique, there will be pain, blood, sweat, tears, tables, ladders, chairs, Cody Rhodes, steel, heart, pride and entertainment! You see, "Team...Edge" we are all sick of seeing you running your mouth on XPlosion, seeing Randy and his robotic monotoned voice, Edge and his repetitive stale personality, Rhodes and DiBiase rubbing oil on each other and Big Show eating! Enough is enough! Randolph, Codius, Teddy Bear, Big Slow, Edgward! Tonight...it WILL be Apocalypse for you... And you will never... EEVVERRR... BE THE SAME... AGAIN!!!!

Jericho grins.[/color]

[OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION]
(Just to get to know you a little bit, we ask you kindly to fill out this general information about you.)

Handler's Name:
Eddy

E-Mail:
(Please place your e-mail address here.)

AIM:
(Please place your AIM here.)

MSN:
(Please place your MSN here.)

YAHOO:
(Please place your YAHOO address here.)

How did you find out about Extreme Wrestling Empire?:
I'm the freaking boss!

Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

Chris Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho   Chris Jericho I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:56 am

Signed to Saturday Night XPlosion! Welcome to Extreme Wrestling Empire!
Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: Extreme Wrestling Empire :: Contract Signing-
Jump to: