Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Endorphin ninja warrior (Kinda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Endorphin ninja warrior (Kinda) Empty
PostSubject: Endorphin ninja warrior (Kinda)   Endorphin ninja warrior (Kinda) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Well, i got most of my endorphin shit back, so i decided to go back to my routes and try an old obstacle course from 2008. I remember back then I obviously wasn't as good as i am now, and i couldnt even come close to finishing it. Since then I have done a few more courses which were much easier, and I've gotten pretty good at them, I am actually thinking of making one of my own. A few days ago, I stumbled upon the course done in the video, and decided that i would finish it one way or another. I did very good at some points, and not so good in others. But that wasn't the main point of this project. My objective was to finish this course, and have fun doing it. Of course I tried to make it look nice, and i tried to make it look as realistic as possible (This task can be very difficult when making characters get back up) but I feel as though I accomplished my two main goals. Now before I show you this video, I will inform you that this course was pretty hard, so rude comments aren't wanted. Good comments and constructive critisism are. So without further a do, the video. Make sure you watch the WHOLE thing. If you want this course, I will post the download link at the bottom of this post. Please leave a comment to the video.

^ Read this first please ^

The video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIIFnLh_U24

And the link to the course - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8MIXUNQ6

Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Endorphin ninja warrior (Kinda)   Endorphin ninja warrior (Kinda) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:46 pm

I pressed the like button... Mainly because of the song Razz
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: Endorphin ninja warrior (Kinda)   Endorphin ninja warrior (Kinda) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:51 pm

A dude falls down, yet descends to higher places, AIN'T DAT A BITCH? Seriously though, I liked the video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endorphin ninja warrior (Kinda)   Endorphin ninja warrior (Kinda) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endorphin ninja warrior (Kinda)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: Off Topic :: Other Stuff-
Jump to: