Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncyclopedia: Canada

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lane Kennedy

Lane Kennedy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Lane Kennedy
Championship: Snarf Snarf
Finisher: TBD

Uncyclopedia: Canada Empty
PostSubject: Uncyclopedia: Canada   Uncyclopedia: Canada I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 am

Uncyclopedia (Click on the name to go there!)

This is basically like Wikipedia but funnier, made up (but at the same time possibly real), and did I mention funnier. Below I will share some stuff I have read on it lately.

Canada

Capitol - Ottowa (Moving to Saskatoon)

Languages - Inuit, French, Icelandic, Sami, Greenlandic (disapora), Moose, Suscachuwoonian & Hoser

Government - Hockeyism

National Flag Uncyclopedia: Canada 150px-Flag_of_Canada

Queen - Kim Jon II

Declaration of Independance - When Great Britain forgot it was a Colony

Currency - Beaver Scrotums (this is one of the ones that possibly real)

Here are some quotations from the article on Canada

"It is the largest, northernmost state of the "United" States of America, also known as America's Frosted Hat, Soviet Canuckistan, America's Wacky Colorful Comic-Relief Next-Door Neghibors, Soon to be the 51st State but more commonly known as "Oops, this isn't Michigan!""

"Canada is the USA's largest national park, and tourist attraction."

"Canada is commonly accepted as a county in Montana."

"Prior to 1967 (when Canada became part of the Almighty States of America) 93% of all permanent structures within Canada were igloos and snow forts."

"yes, Canada has an Army, and no, Canada doesn't know aboot it"

"The world looks to Canada for international peace-keepers, since they possess no weapons other than snow shovels"

"The USA sees Canada as America's gay half cousin, (although Canada sees the USA as its fully retarded, fat-ass cousin.) Canada and the USA share a common grand-mother, that being England, but while America's grandpa was apparently Satin, Canada's was HEYZEUS. (Either way, both countries share a slut for a grandmother.) While gay cousin Canada may not be able to throw the ball as far as its "cool" straighter, widely accepted America, Canada can at least find itself on a map (of course, Canada finds itself by locating the USA and going north, much like Mexicans find America by locating Mexico and going north)." (That joke had everything, devil joke, slut joke, retard joke, gay joke, dumb joke, two canadian jokes, and a mexican joke.)

"Canadians have no distinguishing odor, appearance, or ethnic foods - making them undistinguished from anyone from Wisconsin or Maine"

"Lack of identifying marks or their own barrio in New York is further evidence that Canada is a mystical magical land where fairies and the Craken live in peaceful harmony."

"What's in Canada but a bunch of French speaking people, and some snow? If someone can prove that Canada really is it's own big-kid country with its adult teeth, it won't make a difference. Some believe Canada is Uncanada in disguise. so the question is does the canada place exist? the answer: no it doesn't"

"Canadian Royal Mounted Government of Canada has declared the beaver the nation's primary national defense system"

"An early French remark aboot Canada dismisses it as "a few acres of snow". This, of course, is a gross understatement as it is common knowledge today that Canada is 99% uninhabited by any creature other than Polar Bears, snowmen, and the famed Canadian Moose."

"Canada is part of North America which is part of America and therefore Canada is part of America"

"The secret to Canada's wild success in educating their masses? The truth is rather simple, the children all pass because the teachers are only capable of giving one grade: an "Eh?""

"Canada is finding it increasingly difficult to cope with the credit crunch as its only export is maple syrup"

Stay tuned for more. I am currently working on an article for Orange County. There isn't one for Orange County, and I feel it's my duty being from Los Angeles to make fun of those assholes.
Back to top Go down

Uncyclopedia: Canada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: Off Topic :: Other Stuff-
Jump to: