Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Luck of the Irish   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:35 am

To a huge boo from the crowd, the scene fades in to show Sheamus sitting on a big crate somewhere in the backstage area, with his Crowbar in hand, he's smiling and throwing his Crowbar in the air to catch it again, repeatedly, suddenly he looks straight at the camera, with a demented smile, he speaks:

=-. The Celtic Warrior .-=-
,.: Sheamus :.,
Ya know Barrett... Fella... I had many dreams of what's gonna happen in our table match, but the weird thing is, fella, every dream ends in the same way... With you carried away by medics, lifeless just like a martyr, but the difference is, a martyr dies with glory, while you get crushed in shear humiliation.... Fella.

The crowd boos cover the arena, Sheamus continues to smile, he gets up from the crate he was sitting on, and leans on it with his left arm, while his right arm holds the Crowbar, he proceeds:

=-. The Celtic Warrior .-=-
,.: Sheamus :.,
You're not even in my league, Englishfella..... You have absolutely no chance of beating me, I destroyed you once.. I will do it again, I don't even need the luck of the Irish to do it..

He stands close to the crate, and opens it with his Crowbar, a coffin in inside, with Barrett's picture on it, he smiles in an evil way, and opens the coffin..... A tombstone is inside, engraved on it: "Wade Barrett, the proud Englishman, passed away in The BankAtlantic Center, Sunrise, Florida
October 14th, 2010", Sheamus closes the coffin, and walks away...

Rushed because I have 3 exams tomorrow, and my opponent didn't RP.

Last edited by Shawn Michaels on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Diplomats.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Luck of the Irish
Page 1 of 1