Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Jackasses Jack Off   Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:43 pm

The scene fades in to show Jericho wrapping up black wrist tape on his wrists only. He then firmly grabs his wrist. The other arm with which he finished taping up is still wrapped on bandage. He then realizes the camera is shooting and he turns at it, approaches and pushes it away, leaving the locker room and slamming the door.

Paul Heyman: What the...Did he just lock the cameraman!?

Another camera is ready at the backstage corridor that films Chris Jericho. Heading down the hall, towards the curtain, and then a paparazzi tries to grab a catch of him, he rolls eyes and turns around trying to get away. But gets himself looking straight into the camera.

::: The Mental Mastermind :::
= CHRIS JERICHO =
Fine! I quit, what do you want from me? Huh? You want to hear from me before the match, huh?! Is that it? Well let me tell you something real nice and slow so even those dimwits out there, the falsely so-called "fans". This match tonight, is where I'm going to show all of you that I'm not past my prime, and I'll never be, I'll always be on top of this industry. I am the first ever Undisputed Champion, I am the Ayatollah of Rock N' Rollah...And most of all, I am the best in the world at what I do. And being the best in the world at what I do, I don't put up with childish shit those hypocrites throw at me. I don't have to put up with any of the parasites and hypocrites and germ incubators in the crowd. And I don't have to put up with that two-faced idiot that thinks he will ever leave my shadow. And I don't have to put up with Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, hell, anyone!...And you know why? Because I am your future World Wrestling Champion.

The crowd can be heard booing.

= CHRIS JERICHO =
Yeah, boo me for telling the truth, hiss me for being honest! As if it's gonna take you anywhere or nearly change my mindset, it's not. I have held that title belt before, and I like it. As a matter of fact I love it, and I want it back, and I'm going to keep it for a very long time. Week in and week out I go out there and put on the match of the night by beating up whoever comes in the way between me and my goal. And it's about time I get rewarded, it's about time I get a shot at the World Wrestling Championship, and now that I have it, I'm not gonna let it slip off my hands like I did as my naivest self to Ted DiBiase. Tonight I prove to you dickwads, to the nimrods back here, to the millions of jackasses watching at home and jerkin'off to our Divas...

The fans give a mixed reaction with laughs.

= CHRIS JERICHO =
I'm gonna prove to all of you out there that I am way more than worth it to have that gold around my waist again. And I'm gonna keep it for a very...long...time.

Jericho slaps the camera away and walks away.

Biggest Accomplishments:
- 2009 EWE Superstar of the Year.
- 2x World Wrestling Champion
- 2x EWE Tag Team Champion

PROUD MEMBER OF THE GANG
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extreme-w-empire.darkbb.com

Jackasses Jack Off
Page 1 of 1